Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

"I . . . I don't . . . I don't understand what-"

Poseidon interrupted her, kissing Tommy's helmet. "Hey. Tommy is going to spend the night over here again. With me. You can . . . I don't know . . . go visit your sister or something. Whatever."

That was too much for the flawlessly beautiful and completely loyal Miss Cupid. Her blue eyes rolled back, and she passed out.

#####

Foregoing the very idea of a stealthy approach, Chief Christine McClain kicked open gym's front doors so hard that they popped off their rusty hinges. She strutted into the large, empty, dusty brick building left over from a previous century, hands on her wide hips and large chest thrust out.

"Knock-knock motherfuckers!" she yelled. "It's the fucking cops!"

The seven foot tall monster-woman was spotting her slender, sexy, sex-fighter as the attractive redhead bench pressed 300 pounds of weight with less effort than Lucy could shrug into her booty-shorts, and right away the airheaded police officer knew that she had walked into more trouble than was expecting. Her knees were shaking in her combat-boots, and her large breasts jiggled in the little tank-jacket she always wore. She wanted to beg McClain to leave, but her Chief was already committed to this insanely illegal plan.

"You got a warrant?" the tattooed manager asked.

"Warrants are for searches, seizures, and arrests," McClain elucidated, as she strutted right up to where the giantess was sitting. "And I didn't come here to search, seize, or arrest."

"So what are you here for?" the giantess asked, her hard face now mere inches from McClain's feminine half-Asian profile.

"I came here to kick your ass." McClain smirked, suddenly grabbing the large woman by the sides of her head and pulling it down. At the same time one knee came up, smacking the larger woman in the face as McClain's short skirt rode all the way up, revealing her lacey black thong. The tall manager fell to the ground with a pained grunt.

The foxy redhead stood up off the bench, her tight exercise top indented visible by her nipples. "What the fuck! You can't just-"

THUD!

The pointy heel of McClain's high-heeled shoe sunk into the fighter's toned stomach, sending her flying through the air and rolling across the ground. The tall fighter came to a stop right at Lucy's feet. She was holding her gut in pain, but she was still lucid, and the look on her face was pure rage. Pure rage now directed entirely at Lucy.

"Lucy!" McClain called her. "That bitch is yours. I'll handle the manager. Remember, take them alive so we can question them."

Lucy stood there indecisively, shaking in her boots, completely unsure of what to do. Being between an angry McClain and committing a highly illegal act was like being between a rock and a hard-place, not to mention that the tall sex-fighter the Chief had just kicked was getting back up.

"Fucking pigs," The slender redhead spat. "I'm going to beat your ass till it's as flat as a pancake."

Lucy could do nothing but put her dukes up and prepare to defend herself. She was in this fight whether or not she wanted to be.

#####

"So you and Miss Cupid are a tag-team?" Tommy asked Poseidon as they enjoyed the warm waters of the large bathtub.

"Yep. You've only seen the one-on-one matches, but tag-teams and four-ways are all pretty popular too, although the society likes to save them for special promotions I guess. Miss Cupid and I started as a team in the ring, and it wasn't long before she moved in with me." Poseidon was bathing directly across from Tommy, running his foot along the other stud's hard, chiseled body, playfully poking at his bruises from their earlier match.

"So, is she, like, your girlfriend or something. I mean, you are obviously bi, and you bang a lot of other chicks?"

Poseidon shrugged in muscular shoulders and smiled coyly. "I guess. The two of us are just really compatible. I mean, I'm hot, she's hot. I'm fresh, she's fresh. I fuck hard, she likes getting fucked hard. I like pussy, she likes pussy. I like cock, she likes cock. We have a lot in common."

Speaking of the devil, the door the bathroom opened and in walked Miss Cupid, looking a little disheveled and grumpy from her earlier shock. She clearly understood what was going on now though, as she was already naked when she came in, and her long blonde hair was tied up into a loose knot.

"Mind if I join you faggots?" the jealous babe asked, stepping into the large bath before either boy could answer. She wiggled her shapely butt in between Tommy an Poseidon, and then snuggling up to her lover with obvious envy. Her hand went right to his substantial penis and began to slowly massage it.

Poseidon rolled his eyes and smiled. "Caroline, I still want Tommy to stay tonight. He and I have really been going off on one another and I want some more."

Miss Cupid pouted. "So? I'll join in. It'll be a threesome."

Poseidon said, cupping one of her perfect breasts. "Caroline, you are my absolute favorite piece of pussy on earth, I promise you. But . . . I don't fuck pussy the same way I fuck cock. I slam pussy. I'm not gentle with pussy. But I'm even harder on a boy's ass. When I was with this stud I fucked like I was trying to murder him, but only because I knew he could handle it. Tommy and I, we're going to need some space. It's going to be like Godzilla versus King Kong in my bed tonight, and I don't want you getting hurt."

Miss Cupid's pink lips quivered in horny rage. She stopped massaging her lover's cock and instead smacked it like a bad puppy. Poseidon groaned but laughed it off as Miss Cupid jumped out of the tub and marched away, naked and dripping.

Caroline Heart's firm ass shook as she stormed out. "Fine! I've got a sex-fight tonight anyway! After I beat the shit out of the bitch I'll crash at her place tonight."

"Good luck," Poseidon laughed, rubbing his balls. "Anyone I know."

Miss Cupid snorted. "Some new bitch named Lockup. What do you care, faggot!" And she slammed the door behind her.

Poseidon and Tommy laughed a little at the beautiful girl's impotent jealousy. Everything Poseidon had said was true though, he and Tommy were going to fuck each other on a level that could be dangerous to bystanders. Sending her away was the responsible thing to do.

"I bet I'm bigger than you," Poseidon said coyly, grapping Tommy's hardening phallus and pulling it closer to his thick weapon.

"Wanna bet," Tommy smirked, as the two boys began to beat each other off to their complete lengths.

#####

"My name is Lockup, you pig!" The raging redheaded girl screamed as she slammed Lucy's face into the locker-room floor again. "Tell the Devil that once I've sent you to hell!"

Lucy Lockhart and the suspect sex-fighter, Lockup, had been fighting for almost ten minutes now, and both busty young ladies were quite exhausted, both heaving and dripping with sweat in the stuffy gym. Somehow their fight had brought them into the locker-room, and Lockup was slamming Lucy's head into the floor so hard the tiles were cracking.

Lockup's top had been torn away already, and her firm breasts jiggled only slightly as she bashed the other girl silly. Lucy was in a similar state. Her jacket had been torn off and her tank-top was in shreds. Her tight booty shorts had split up the crotch and now resembled assless-chaps.

Lockup let go of Lucy, allowing her to fall to the floor. "Do you know why they call me Lockup? Because pigs like you have been locking me up my whole life. I've been in the system longer than I've been out, and I'm only 19. I fucking lost my virginity in Juvenile Hall last year, for shit's sake." Lockup raised her boot above Lucy's head, aiming her heel at the prone officer's temple. "Time to die, bitch."

Lockup brought her heel down hard enough to crack Lucy's head like an egg, but Lucy just managed to roll out of the way, instead allowing the tiles to be shattered beneath. Lucy put her hands down and kicked out, sending her foot right into Lockup's slender waist. She grunted, and flew into the lockers so hard one of them dented.

Before the ex-con teen could recover, Lucy began barraging her with a series of kicks and then punches that smacked her around like a punching bag. After the third spinning-kick to the face Lockup was too dazed to even see straight.

Lucy reached down and grabbed Lockup by her crotch, which was damp, lifting her up and around, so that Lucy was standing and her opponent was hanging in a 69 position, her head firmly wedged between Lucy's strong thighs.

"Well, you're under arrest again, slut," Lucy said as her face was inches away from the girl's damp crotch. "You have the right to remain UNCONSCIOUS!"

CRACK!

Lucy jumped up and curled in her knees dropping the full weight of both their bodies onto Lockup's head. The pile-driver was devastating, and as the troubled teen's slender body fell twitching to the cracked floor, it was obvious that she had been knocked out, and probably put into a coma.

Lucy remained on her knees for a while, huffing from how much effort it took to finish that nasty bitch, and she moaned in distress when she saw that her revealing police uniform had been reduced to even more revealing rags.

Naked and stumbling, Lucy wandered back into the gym. It appeared that McClain had an easier time taking out the manager than she did with Lockup. The large dyke was stripped naked, revealing her many violent and pornographic tattoos, and she had been tied down to a bench with thick ropes and handcuffs. McClain was pacing around her like a sexy wolf, her only remaining clothes being a tiny black thong and her stockings.

McClain was holding something in her hand. It was a electroshock weapon.

"I ain't telling you shit, you fucking cop!" the manager was saying through bruised lips. Hee developed muscles bulged as she struggled against her bonds, but McClain had already defeated her.

"Oh, you'll talk," McClain said in a sexy, evil voice. "I've broken dozens of tough bitches like you before. In fact, I'd say it's my specialty. Do you know why I'm so good at breaking bitches? It's because I enjoy it. I fucking love busting balls and tearing cunts open. So, actually, I do want you to struggle. I do want you to resist, because the longer you do, the wetter my pussy gets."

McClain then put on of her high-heeled feet on top of the manager's stomach, pushing her down as the Chief then shoved the tip of her electroshock weapon against the Amazon's meaty vulva. A blue light flickered as a thousand volts of electricity fried her clit.

"HOLY FUCK! STOP! FUCK! AAAAAAGGGHH!!!"

McClain pulled the shocker away, and then cruelly slapped the singed pussy so hard a loud 'smack' echoed throughout the gym. The muscle-bound dyke who had been acting so tough a minute ago was now in tears.

"Let's start with some easy questions," McClain said, running her pussy-stained hand over her lips. "First, names. Your name, and the slut's name that my officer just made into an comatose fuck-toy!"

The manager sobbed. "People call me the Dragon Bitch. I used to be a sex-fighter in Japan, but I haven't been in the Society for years. I was going to join again as a manager. My first fighter, Lillian Lopez, she calls herself-"

"Lockup," Lucy interrupted. "She told me. I actually feel a little sorry for her."

"Shut it," McClain told her inferior. She turned back to the bitch she was torturing, twisting one tattooed nipple so hard it started to turn purple. "So people would recognize you, huh? Everyone in the Society knows what you look like?"

The manager was breathing hard as her tit was twisted to the point of bursting. "N-no. In my day the Society in Japan was too secretive. No photos, no videos. No one in America knows what I look like."

McClain slapped Dragon Bitch across the face for no reason. "And Lockup? Does anyone know what that slut looks like?"

The manager shook her head. "No. Tonight . . . tonight was her first night."

McClain perked up at that, her large tits bouncing like two beach-balls. "Tonight? She's scheduled for a fight tonight? Against who?"

"A-against a fighter called Miss Cupid. One of Ciara Chocolate's girls."

McClain's face lit up like a Christmas tree. Her smile was so wide it almost caused her to strain a muscle. "Ciara Chocolate! 'The' Ciara Chocolate!"

"Who's Ciara Chocolate?" Lucy asked.

"Only the most powerful crime-boss in all of Climax City! Or, at least the most powerful one who isn't a member of the City Council." McClain answered. "Holy shit! Imagine breaking up the Society and arresting Ciara Chocolate all in one operation! Holy shit! This is fucking perfect!"

Dragon Bitch gasped in relief as McClain let go of her purple nipple. "Okay . . . I've answered all your questions. Now untie me and-"

ZZZZZZZZZAAAAAPP!!!

McClain shoved the electroshock weapon up Dragon Bitch's cunt so deep it was practically fucking her, and it was turned to full power.

"AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!"

Dragon Bitch's body arched off of the bench so radically that Lucy expected her spine to snap. Her breasts jiggled like they were about fly off her chest, and foam poured from her open mouth as her eyes turned white. She was being shock-fucked into a coma.

McClain kept her like that for almost a full minute, her free hand gliding down the front of her black thong as she did so. Nothing got her wetter than really fucking someone up. As she climaxed she pulled the weapon out, and Dragon Bitch came to a twitching, comatose stop. Smoke was rising from her fried vagina.

"S-so what now?" Lucy asked, shivering naked in fear of her dominatrix boss.

"First, we drag these two down to the most overcrowded prison we can find and toss them in under fake names, with trumped charges and zero chance of parole. They'll be so deep in the block that no one will ever find them again. Second, you prepare for tonight's little match, so I can finally come face to face with Ciara Chocolate."

Lucy had to hold her breasts to stop them from quivering too much. "You mean . . ."

"That's right, retard," McClain said as she sat down on Dragon Bitch's naked chest. "I'm the new Dragon Bitch. And you are the new Lockup. I hope you're ready to become a sex-fighter."

#####

"You look upset," Ciara noticed, although it was clear from her tone that she didn't actually care. "I hope you're not distracted."

"I'm not. I'm just . . . pissed off," Miss Cupid said.

The two women were sitting in the back of Ciara Chocolate's multi-million dollar limousine as it glided into a less than friendly part of town. Old brick buildings and roving packs of less-than-attractive prostitutes became more and more common, but even here the junkies and tweakers knew better than to mess with Ciara Chocolate's car. The crime-queen kept a low profile, but that didn't mean her profile didn't make an impact. Those who knew her feared her, and those who learned of her learned to fear her.

Tonight the beautiful mulatto Amazon was dressed in one of her formfitting, tight pencil-suits that left most of her generous cleavage exposed and highlighted every curve of her hourglass body. The material of her jacket was so thin and supple that it actually dented with the impression of her two large, erect nipples.

Miss Cupid, the young Caroline Heart, was also dressed to flatter her sexually explicit shape. Long, slender body with large breasts and delightfully curved hips, long legs, long blonde hair, and a pair of lips designed for sucking cock. She wore skin-tight jeans, black combat boots, and a tight kaki vest that left much of her own bouncing bosom exposed. She looked good, but the outfit was also functional. She was going to be fighting in it.

Ciara admired Miss Cupid, one of her top female fighters, and she caressed the blonde's long leg, intentionally increasing pressure as she got close to Miss Cupid's sensitive inner-thighs.

"Are you angry that Poseidon's been knocking on Tommy's backdoor instead of yours?" Ciara asked, leaning closer.

"You know about that?" Miss Cupid tightened up. She was very attracted to Ciara, but she was still angry about her boyfriend/master foregoing her.

"Baby, I know about everything that happens in my building. Everything."

"It's just . . . it's just that Poseidon usually fucks them once and tosses them away. He's always been like that, ever since he was a little kid. He'd scream and cry until his parents bought him a new toy, then he'd break it, and he'd throw it away a minute later."

Ciara moaned. "I forgot you two grew up together. Young love?"

Miss Cupid actually blushed. "Not really. I always liked him, even back when he was a wimp, but we didn't start fucking until we came to work for you. Something about the fights, something about beating the shit out of someone and then doing whatever you want with them . . . it really gets us hot."

"I know the feeling," Ciara said, leaning in and pushing her hand down the front of Miss Cupid's tight jeans. The blonde's blue eyes went wide with erotic alarm, and two experienced fingers found the pink folds of her dripping pussy. She gasped, shivering from the expectation of masterful manual sex. No one on earth could finger-fuck a cunt like Ciara Chocolate could.

"Slut," Ciara whispered, licking Miss Cupid's ear. "You're soaked."

"F-fuck me," Cupid stammered. "Please. F-fuck me right here!"

Ciara chuckled, and then withdrew her hand, making Miss Cupid whimper pathetically. She watched sadly as Ciara licked her fingers clean of the clear pre-cum.

"Remember Poseidon," Ciara said, "remember Tommy, and remember just how good I am at fucking you. I want you to bring all that into tonight's match. All your horniness, all your anger, and all your jealousy."

Miss Cupid blushed in anger as she zipped her tight jeans back up, trying to ignore just how damp her panties were. "Why? Is tonight's match special or something?"

"Not really. In fact I've never even met the manager. She's new to the American Society. Dragon Bitch was her fighter name, from another generation. She has one sex-fighter, a girl named Lockup. I don't know the story behind the name but I'm sure we'll learn it right before you punch her ovaries up into her chest."

"So why are you getting my so frustrated!" Miss Cupid's angry libido practically growled.

Ciara almost giggled. "Because you're so cute when your horny. Also, I've never met this poor old hag, but I don't think this Dragon Bitch deserves to be in the Society. We have enough managers as it is. If we can knock out her only sex-fighter she'll be pushed out of the league."

"So you want me to really beat the shit out of Lockup?"

Ciara moaned, running one of her hands along her massive bust. "No. I want you to kill her."

#####

"Fuck . . ." whined Lucy Lockhart, the new Lockup. "Her clothes are so fucking tight."

"Well, maybe if your ass wasn't so fat they'd fit better," Christine McClain, the new Dragon Bitch, said as she mercilessly tugged a pair of tinny jeans shorts up Lucy's shapely legs. The material was pushed up by the globes of her peachy ass, becoming almost a thong. "If we're going to pass you off as Lockup you should wear her clothes."

"But . . . do I have to wear her underwear too?"

McClain snickered. "Well, like they say, if it's raining you should wear a raincoat, and if you're impersonating a dirty slut than you should wear a dirty slut's used thong-underwear."

"I've never heard anyone say that," Lucy complained as she slipped on one of Lockup's ripped rock-n-roll t-shirts. Lucy's breasts weren't as large as McClain's, but they were much larger than Lockup's were, so the tiny shirt was stretched to the point of bursting, and much of her flesh was left exposed by the wide holes along the material's surface.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers