Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,623 Followers

"Remember, don't fuck this up," McClain said as she once again took a pinching-grip of Lucy's juicy ass, pushing her close so that their breasts mashed against each other. "You can't lose this fight. If you do, we're knocked out of the Society. We need to win so Ciara will transfer the reward money to my account, and from there we should be able to run some sort of trace on her. Got it? Win no matter what, even if you have to murder the bitch."

McClain hushed as the front doors to the gym opened, and in walked a woman with brown skin of incredible beauty, wearing a tight pencil-suit that hugged her swaying hips and large breasts. After her came a blonde woman of about Lucy's age, wearing impossibly tight jeans and a small khaki vest. At the sight of this perfect bombshell of a babe Lucy felt her head swoon, but that may have been because of the too-tight clothes she was being forced to wear.

"The infamous Dragon Bitch," the mocha skinned Amazon said, strutting over and dripping with confidence. "I'm Ciara Chocolate, another manager in the Society. I must say, I'm a little surprised. The stories I had heard about you implied you were a giantess and covered with tattoos."

McClain smiled shyly. "Yeah . . . well . . . can't believe everything you hear, can you?"

"And this must be your girl, Lockup. Nice to meet you dear," Ciara greeted, smiling wickedly as she appraised Lucy. Ciara seemed unimpressed.

"H-Hi," Lucy said. Suddenly she really needed to pee.

Ciara waved her hand to the beautiful supermodel-level blonde she came in with. "This is one of my top fighters, Caroline Heart, more popularly known as Miss Cupid."

Lucy waved to the lovely babe, feeling more shy and awkward than ever. "N-nice to meet you."

Miss Cupid sneered in contempt at the ditsy skank's pathetic attempt at friendliness. "Let's just get this fight fucking over with. There are things I'd rather be doing right now."

"So, shall we set the rules," Ciara suggested with an evil smile.

McClain stuttered trying to answer correctly. "Um, sure. Like, how about-"

"I was thinking a no holds barred mixed-martial arts match, free use of the environment, no restrictions in terms of style or technique, and victory by any means necessary," Ciara interrupted.

McClain blinked in confusion. ". . . any means necessary?"

"Of course," Ciara smiled.

That was the whole point. Such victory conditions meant that either fighter could use lethal force if they wanted. McClain instantly understood what was going on here, Ciara was trying to push her out of the Society in one fatal swoop by removing her only sex-fighter, Lockup. Except Lockup was actually Lucy Lockhart, not whatever dumb bitch it was she had tied up, gagged, and naked in the closet.

McClain looked the naive Lucy over and realized pretty quickly that the dumb, bubbly bitch did not understand the full implications of 'any means necessary.' That was going to be a problem. Miss Cupid was going to go into the fight ready to kill, whereas Lucy would be playing this like a cop and attempt detaining her opponent. McClain couldn't explain this aloud to Lucy though, not without breaking her cover.

"Fine," McClain agreed. "Any means necessary."

Ciara smiled, already certain of the outcome. She raised a small device into the air and unleashed a metallic spray, filling the room with millions of microscopic cameras which would record the fight from a thousand different angles, allowing it to be replayed as a full 3D hologram to those privileged, wealthy, and perverse enough to enjoy it.

"BEGIN!"

Lucy's legs shook when she realized it was starting. She suddenly felt like she was back in college and just woke up late for a final she hadn't studied for. Miss Cupid was marching towards her with a determined look on her beautiful face that screamed 'I'm going to kick your ass.' The gorgeous blonde unzipped her khaki vest and tossed it away, revealing the two most perfectly firm tits and light pink nipples that Lucy had ever seen. She was so hypnotized by the sight of the way they bounced with ever step that she didn't see Miss Cupid's fist flying into her face.

SMACK!

Lucy's head snapped back as she was rudely awakened from her horny, Sapphic daydream. Her vision cleared to see Miss Cupid spinning on one foot, her perfect ass leaning back.

CRACK!

The heel of Miss Cupid's feet slammed into the side of Lucy's head, dazing her even more. Lucy was too stunned this time to see Miss Cupid taking a strong stance and launching her foot forward in a devastating kick.

THUD!

Miss Cupid's boot sunk into Lucy's toned stomach, pushing her over an inconveniently placed workout bent, sending Lucy bouncing off the ground. Lucy clutched her injured stomach and heaved in pain, already wishing she could give up. She saw Miss Cupid get on top of the bench, and she raised her booted foot above Lucy's face, ready to smash her head into paste.

THUD!

Lucy rolled out of the way just in time as Miss Cupid's foot slammed into the floor with a heavy thud. Lucy spun on her hips, using her hands to gain momentum as she swung her legs around in a spinning Capoeira-type move. Miss Cupid gracefully dodged it though, lowering one hand next to Lucy's head and cart-wheeling over her body. Their faces came so close they could have kissed.

Lucy was one her feet now, crouching low. She came up with a powerful uppercut, but it whistled past Miss Cupid's chin as she leaned back and back-flipped out of the way. Lucy pressed her assault, punching and kicking at Miss Cupid with expert coordination, but nothing landed. Miss Cupid was always dancing just an inch beyond her reach, and the confident blonde was even smiling as Lucy's fists nearly smashed her teeth in.

Then Miss Cupid leaned back in.

THUD!

The blonde's knee came up into Lucy's crotch so hard that her breasts bounced up from the impact. Miss Cupid held her in place, suspended on her knee, their chests mashing together, as the full pain of the collision slowly worked its way into Lucy's brain. She opened her mouth and let out a tortured, whining cry. Tears formed in her eyes and her knees shook. She had never felt such acute pain before.

Miss Cupid whispered into Lucy's ear. "Did you like that, sweetie? That's what it feels like to get fucked by a kneecap."

Miss Cupid wrapped her arms around Lucy's neck and spun her upper-torso, throwing the busty redhead to the ground with a perfect Judo-technique.

SLAM!

Lucy's vision swam like she was underwater, but it was clear enough to see Miss Cupid's perfect ass swaggering over to a weight-rack. Lucy saw the sexy blonde's bow-and-arrow tramp-stamp for the first time, and although she was bordering unconsciousness she still thought it was a pretty hot tattoo.

Miss Cupid looked to her manager, Ciara Chocolate, and the two exchanged nodding glances, their lovely faces grim and slightly sadistic. Miss Cupid then pulled from the rack a 45 pound plate, carried it over to wear Lucy was still dazed on the ground, and lifted it above the redhead's prone face.

"Lucy, watch out!" screamed McClaine.

A sudden realization of mortal danger got the busty ginger to roll out of the way just as the plate cracked the floor where her head had been. Lucy staggered to her feet, gasping in terror.

"That . . . that would have killed me!" Lucy cried.

Miss Cupid had a dour expression. "Any means necessary, bitch."

Finally Lucy understood the fucked up situation she was in, and as soon as she realized that she did the only thing that seemed reasonable.

She turned tail and ran.

"You little bitch! Get back here! There's no running from the Society!" Miss Cupid yelled after you, also breaking into a surprisingly fast sprint after her prey.

Lucy burst into the locker-room and Miss Cupid followed her, almost kicking down the swinging doors that separated the bathrooms from the gym.

"Hey, wait!" Ciara yelled. "There aren't any nano-cameras in that room! Nothing you do will get recorded!"

But the two feisty fighters were already gone. Lucy was darting between the lockers like a mouse trapped in a metal maze, whereas Miss Cupid was more like a hawk. She ran up the lockers like a pro-parkour runner, and flew through the air with nimble grace. She landed on Lucy's shoulders, wrapping her legs around Lucy's neck, and spun. Miss Cupid went into a handstand and tossed Lucy spinning through the air with amazing strength and momentum, and Lucy game to a shattering stop in the tiled wall, falling to the ground amongst a rain of broken ceramic tiles.

She stood up in time just to feel Miss Cupid's hands grab her tight t-shirt, and in one motion the blonde tore the redhead's shirt off and kicked her right between the breasts, once again slamming her body into the already broken wall. Lucy's freckled breasts bounced from the impact, and she silently opened her mouth in pain.

Lucy expected another fist or boot to strike her body, but instead she felt a hot pair of firm breasts push against her larger but softer tits. Miss Cupid's nipples were like little pink diamonds, and they pushed against Lucy's own soft areolas so strongly that her nipples were introverted. The feeling of being conquered by a superior pair of breasts was very stimulating, but also humiliating. Lucy opened her swollen lips to curse but was silence when Miss Cupid kissed her, and began a match of tongue wrestling that Lucy also quickly lost.

Miss Cupid pulled away, a strand of spit connecting her mouth to Lucy's. "Do you want to cum before you die?"

"W-what?" a horny and confused Lucy asked.

"I'm going to kill you. Do you want one last orgasm before I do? You know, a nice send off before meeting the reaper."

Before Lucy could answer Miss Cupid kissed her again, and the sensation of her strong, pink lips was enough to make the dazed police officer forget all about her imminent death. Lucy felt a slender hand unbuttoning her shorts, pulling down the zipper, and then slipping into her stolen thong-panties. Lucy didn't even realize how wet she was until she heard the sound of little squishes as Miss Cupid fingered her. She was already on the verge of an orgasm, but the fear of death delayed it.

Miss Cupid licked Lucy's earlobe. "I'm a better fighter than you. You do realize that?"

". . . yes," she sobbed.

"And you about to die. You realize that too?"

". . . yes."

"I don't want to kill you, but I am going too, because my boss wants me too. So . . . knowing that I am a better fighter than you, and knowing that I am going to kill you, do you want one last orgasm, one last moment of sexual pleasure before you die."

Lucy bit her fat lower lip and cried. " . . . yes."

Miss cupid smiled but without any pleasure. "Good. Now take your clothes off."

Miss Cupid backed off and unbuttoned her own ridiculously tight jeans, the zipper peeling down on its own, and she wiggled free of the formfitting material. She pulled her tiny pink thong down next and kicked it off of her foot, standing naked and arrogant in front of Lucy. The redhead was shyly shrugging down her tight, stolen shorts and underwear, and pulling off her boots as well. She covered her large breasts with her hands but there was no hiding the trickle of liquid running down the inside of her legs. She had never felt so submissive and weak before, not even when she was being dominated by Tommy, but Miss Cupid had been curb-stomping her this entire match. Lucy could not deny where this was going.

SLAP!

Miss Cupid backhanded Lucy like an angry pimp and then roughly grabbed her by her red hair, pulling her into the showers. As she led Lucy to slaughter, Miss Cupid started spinning all of the hot water knobs in the shower-room, causing the big tiled space to fill with piping hot steam. Lucy's and Cupid's bodies were soon dripping with sweat and condensation, and Lucy couldn't help but moan in pleasure as her pained muscles started to relax.

"Caroline! Where are you?" Miss Chocolate's voice was coming from some other room. "I want that fat bitch's death on camera! Do you have any idea how much money a snuff video makes?"

Lucy shivered in disgust at the Amazon's morbid profiteering, and she almost puked when she accepted the fact that this wasn't happening to someone else, this was happening to her.

Miss Cupid pulled her in for another forceful, arousing kiss.

"Don't worry," Miss Cupid whispered compassionately. "I won't let her film this. Those sick fucks on the internet can jerk of to something else. But I still have to do kill you. Sorry."

Miss Cupid violently threw Lucy to the wet ground, her curvy body splashing in the hot water. Cupid squatted down and lifted up one of Lucy's thick legs, wrapping it around one slender leg of her owe. The redhead's peachy-ginger skin was remarkably different than Miss Cupid's slightly tanned white skin, and the difference in their bodies was much more pronounced now that they were naked and dripping. Lucy was strong, but she still had some baby fat in her face, and her tits bounced at the slightest movement. Cupid on the other hand was as tight as a virgin's pussy. Huffing from exhaustion and dripping with steamy water, the blonde bombshell's muscles now stood out in greater detail, and her long stomach revealed a perfect six-pack of feminine abs. Lucy was a good fighter, but Miss Cupid was a professional.

Lucy quivered in unwanted pleasure as she felt her swollen vulva press against the strong inner-thigh of Miss Cupid, whose clit was so hard it felt like a little finger. Miss Cupid started to move her hips, up and down in slow, strong gyrations, and Lucy moaned as her curvy form rolled over the wet floor in tune. She tried to crawl away, but the floor was so wet she just slid around, and Miss Cupid wasn't letting her go anywhere either. The blonde reached down and began to massage one of Lucy's very sensitive breasts. She was ready to cum, but she bit her tongue and held it off.

"I don't . . . I don't . . .," Lucy moaned.

"You have to," Cupid said, also huffing in arousal. Her pussy was starting to leak all over Lucy's sopping wet cunt, and their genitals made little wet smacking noises with every thrust.

"I don't . . . I don't want . . ."

"I'll make you cum whether you want it or not!" Miss Cupid's slow thrusts turned into a rapid series of pussy-slams, her erect clit piercing Lucy's pie like a little cock. She reached down and twisted one of Lucy's fat nipples. "Cum bitch!"

"FUCK!" Lucy cried in lust, breathing hard and trying to think about anything other than the excruciating pleasure that was being forced onto her.

"Are you cumming?" Miss cupid asked as she started to finger Lucy's tight asshole.

"N- . . . No!"

"Are you cumming now!" Miss Cupid screamed as she stared to spank Lucy quaking buttocks.

"Nuh . . . nuhuhuh . . ."

"Cumming?" Miss Cupid grabbed Lucy by her shot red hair and pulled back at the same time she hip-slammed forward with every ounce of her incredible core strength, her hard clit pushing Lucy's fat clit back into its fold.

Lucy inhaled deeply and screamed. She was cumming. Her pussy exploded like a water-balloon, and even in the shower it was obvious she was dumping a quart of cum all over Miss Cupid's hips and legs. Lucy's eyes rolled back as the orgasm flushed her mind, numbed her body, and raped her will. She started spasming on the floor like a dying fish as her tongue began to lick the wet tiles beneath her. Miss Cupid also climaxed, but she was in control of her orgasm. She bit her lip and quivered slightly, leaking a little trickle of cum instead of the flood Lucy was making.

When it was over the two girls were left gasping and trembling as steamy water washed over them, their legs still entwined. Lucy wanted nothing more than to enjoy the lesbian afterglow, but she had to get away if she wanted to live. She tried to pull herself up, but she was too weak, and she kept slipping back to her breasts on the floor.

Miss Cupid's knees were shaking, but she managed to stand. "You're not a real sex-fighter, are you?" she suddenly realized.

"How . . . how could you know?" cried Lucy.

"I have a special power," Cupid explained. "I can read people through their bodies. I can feel what your strengths and weaknesses are. When I have sex with someone, it's like I'm reading their mind. I can feel your fear, your anxiety, your anger over an injustice done to you. You're not a sex-fighter. Who are you? Tell me and I won't kill you."

Lucy tried to answer, but another aftershock-orgasm caused her to whimper in sexual pain. Someone else answered for her.

"We're the cops," McClain said. She had entered the showers after shedding her jacket and suit. She stood behind the naked Miss Cupid in nothing but a cupless black bra and tiny black thong, the material already soaked, and her tyrannical breasts cascading with sizzling water.

"Where did-"

Miss Cupid's question was never finished. McClain's large breasts mashed against Caroline's athletic back as her cruel hands got a grip on the lovely young woman's chin and head.

SNAP!!!!!

McClain broke Miss Cupid's neck so far back that they made eye-contact, and the lovely sex-fighter fell to her knees, and then to her chest, dead.

Lucy was crying. Her pretty green eyes exploding in horror as she looked down at the beautiful corpse lying across her legs.

"You . . . you killed her?" Lucy panted in revulsion.

"No," McClain smiled wickedly. "You did."

Just then Ciara Chocolate entered the room. She had heard the girls fucking in the showers and didn't want to get her expensive suit wet, so like McClain she had cast it away somewhere and she entered the large bathing room wearing absolutely nothing but another container of nano-cameras to record the fight. Her mocha skin shimmered like polished wood in the steamy air, and her large breasts were beating like bellows as she saw Caroline Heart laying on the floor with a broken neck. As far as she could tell, Lockup had just used her powerful legs to slaughtered the prize fighter.

McClain smiled cruelly and raised her hand as she rubbed her fingers together. "Pay up bitch."

#####

The funeral had been a large one. Caroline Heart had a large family and was a popular girl, and there had at least been a hundred sisters from her sorority there. Prime pickings for the smooth and shameless Tommy Gunn who only went to funerals, weddings, birthday parties, and bar-mitzvahs to pick up easy pussy. He had eyes on the busty Carol Heart-Douglas, Caroline's attractive mother, who despite crying throughout the whole service remained a total hottie. But Tommy decided to ignore the hunt for a while and check in on his new friend, Pietro Xavier, the blue-haired Poseidon.

Pietro was sitting under a tree alone, far from the other mourners, his black tie undone and his white dress shirt stained with alcohol.

"A car accident," Poseidon laughed, taking another drink from a bottle of vodka. "That's what the Society is posing this as. A car accident."

"I'm sorry," Tommy said. He wasn't. Not really. He had only known Caroline for less than a week, and had only fucked her once. She had been a fine piece of ass, but other than that Tommy had no opinion about her.

Poseidon said nothing, knowing the truth about Tommy's feelings, but he liked that his new boyfriend was willing to lie at least.

"Are you going to stay with the Society?" Tommy asked, worried that Poseidon would leave after the trauma of losing his oldest friend and partner.

Poseidon drank another irresponsible amount of vodka. "No. I loved Caroline. I really did. But we feel in love in the ring. We fucked harder and faster after winning a match than we ever did just watching porn. Our lives were all about the rush, the adrenaline, the high. We always knew we'd die young. Only boring people grow old. No. I'm not leaving, and I have something left to do anyway."

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,623 Followers