Secret Sex-Fight Society Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers

"What?"

Pietro laughed with a small lapse of sanity. "Finding the bitch who did this and murdering her."

Pietro finished the bottle and vodka and threw it away. It smashed against the tombstone of someone he didn't care about.

"But I could use your help with something right now," the blue-haired stud said to his new lover.

"What?" Tommy asked.

"Help me pick up about five or seven of Caroline's hottest, sluttiest friends, and let's take them back to my place and fuck them till they bleed."

Tommy smiled. He was happy to see that Miss Cupid's death wasn't going to interfere with his new lifestyle. The two sex-obsessed, violent, nihilists embraced for a brief kiss, and they headed arm in arm down the hill, already debating which sorority girl had the perkiest breasts or the most succulent mouth, and a few hours later they were towing a chain of almost a dozen perfect young sluts (including one grieving mother) back to their apartment, everyone ready to forget about their sorrow and abandon themselves to sex.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,625 Followers