Secret Shopper (An Angel Story)

Story Info
Angel's wearing her plug out!
1.8k words
4.38
6.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The small plug was too tiny. Her double-headed dildo had a bad habit of slipping out. Her large anal plug was too big to fit completely within her sex. So without explaining why, Angel had worked up the courage to ask to borrow the black cock dildo that Tom had bought when they went out toy shopping.

It was seven inches along and about two inches thick. Slightly bigger than average in Angel's experience, but it fit her pussy well. Playing with her large plug had spread her opening and keeping most of the seventeen inch slender double-headed dildo stuffed in her pussy had increased the roominess within her sex. In fact, Angel was a little concerned with how well the black phallus fit. But, with Tom watching and smiling, she had to admit that a good fit was exactly what she had been seeking. He had been particularly rigid and firm when his cock was stroking into her pussy later in the evening, and Angel couldn't deny the intoxicating pleasure of his happiness. So she had brought it home, hidden in her bag, and immediately stashed the dildo in her toy drawer underneath a few pairs of underwear.

It was on her mind the entire time while she was washing up and getting ready. Distracted, Angel had to fix her make-up twice after making minor mistakes. The sexy brunette had set out her clothes the night before, but changed her mind several times. She had no idea why the idea made her so nervous, but it did. Standing with her C cup breasts cradled in a sexy bra with lace layered over the cushioned fabric, Angel pressed her bare feet into the floor and focused her willpower to overcome her wave of anxiety. The dildo was four painfully slow steps away. She had a pair of boring cotton panties picked out as well as her snug denim jeans. The next step just required going through the motions to finish getting ready.

Murmuring to herself, Angel acted in slow motion. She had her panties up to mid-thigh before moistening the head of the black dildo with a little lube and pressing the firm glans into her labia. Her pussy didn't feel ready or even interested, but Angel kept going. The cock slowly fit into the cushioned opening of her sex, parting her thick labia, and then pressed deeper. Its smooth head didn't diminish the impact of the two inch girth as the dildo drove upward into her belly. Angel kept going; she was less worried about pleasure and increasingly anxious about finishing up.

The dildo easily slid into her pussy with the base pressed into her labia, and Angel pulled her white cotton panties into place. The shaft moved when Angel stepped into her jeans, but the heavy crotch inseam locked the base in place with a few tugs on her waistband. She adjusted the denim, making sure there were no unsightly puckers or bulges, and then Angel let out a deep sigh of relief. No one could tell. She checked in the mirror, moving carefully until she got used to the phallus rubbing into her lips, and her confidence soared. No matter how she turned or twisted, the seven inch cock stroking deep into her pussy was invisible.

Angel pulled on her favorite Dead Can Dance t-shirt and tucked everything in just the way she liked it. Her belt was held up by her hips and dipped low in the front. She grinned at the suggestive arrow pointing toward the invisible sex toy within her pussy. Angel was already learning how to move around the dildo to minimize the friction between the base and her opening. It came so naturally that she didn't even know that she was doing something different. Stepping into her clompy shoes, Angel noticed how bending made the cock flex within her. She tested standing with her legs apart and clenching down. The shaft was firm within her grip but couldn't be pushed out. With her anxiety diminished to an irrational echo, Angel grabbed her bag and left her apartment. She was feeling so good that she didn't even think to pack a towel and something to hide the phallus in if it had to be taken out.

---

His cock slammed into her pussy with enough force to make Angel groan, but her nails were clawing at his muscular buttocks and she wanted more. Tom split her thighs further apart so every stroke was guaranteed to press his pelvis into hers. Her firm ass met the front of his quads, and her whole body rocked with his thrusts. Angel tried to wrap her legs around Tom's waist, but as soon as her feet were off the bed, she began sliding across the mattress.

His hand cupped the top of her head, buffering her from the headboard, but Tom didn't slow down. His cock was twitching and pulsing within Angel's wet pussy, and he relished the way her body was responding to his potent lust. She gripped him, holding him against her with his scrotum pressed into the delta between her buttocks, and Tom kissed Angel's forehead. Her outer labia suckled the root of his shaft while Angel rocked her pelvis to grind her clit into Tom's hard flesh.

Holding himself in place, Tom helped Angel get off with his cock buried within the embrace of her seizing vaginal walls. Her juices had already moistened her panties before he took them off. He wasn't sure where her heated arousal came from, but Angel had made no secret of how much she wanted to fuck after taking a short bathroom break when she arrived at his house. He urged her on, whispering to her how good she felt all around him and how close he was to orgasming. That ignited another round of thrusting that quickly became uncoordinated and irregular deep lunges into her pussy while Angel tried to hold onto Tom's ribs and force herself further down his shaft.

Tom stopped long enough to drag Angel down the sheets so there was a comfortable foot or two of space between her head and the top of the bed. His right hand had reddened knuckles and bruises from cushioning her head from slamming into the wooden posts of the headboard. Angel pulled on him when she thought Tom might pull out, but he just repositioned her, moving her body like it was weightless, and then sunk balls deep into her wet flushed pussy.

So consistently prepared to let Tom cum within her unprotected sex, Angel no longer even hesitated in the heat of the moment. She'd have to fix that somehow sometime to make up for the white lie that Angel shouldn't have told in the first place. She ran her fingers over his strong torso and whispered to him how much more she wanted. Angel sighed her pleasure while his engorged manhood beat into her soft, slick pussy walls, and then whispered to him about how much she enjoyed more.

"All afternoon... I was afraid to take it out... That black cock toy rocking inside of my pussy... But you feel so much better... so much more real and warm, and you move with me..." The intense endorphin rush made her moon-faced and glassy-eyed. "If I'd known... if I'd understood how good you would feel afterward... then I'd have done it before."

Tom wasn't entirely following Angel's words. Blood was pounding in his temples, and his hindbrain was in control of his physical body while he drifted above the bed and watched how Angel rocked into the mattress with the force of his body's thrusts. Some of her message did filter through his layers of awareness, and his nostrils flared while he cock thumped within her heated grip. "Do it more often." The words formed themselves, but Tom had to push his breath outward to project his voice to her.

Angel's entire abdomen convulsed, and she crushed his shaft while arching her back. He moved easily within her pussy, continuing to fuck her deep and hard, but Angel was losing control. The rhythms of her fluttering vaginal walls diverged from her racing heartbeat, and Tom held her hips to keep her sex mounted on his rigid erection. Shaking and grasping at the air around them, Angel orgasmed hard enough to squeeze Tom's cock out of her pussy for a moment. Then he plunged inward, her tense muscles forced to relax after overexerting themselves, and his own orgasm was just as powerful. His glans moved with the urgency of a firehose while filling the deep recesses of Angel's sex with his semen. Then he deliberately fell to the side, scooping Angel up and holding her to him, so they ended up stretched out next to each other with his lips on her glistening forehead and her legs straddling him.

She tried to speak, but her body was still overwhelmed by the power of her lover's hunger and her own intense heat. His words didn't release her either. "Whatever it was... do it much more often." Soft kisses on her forehead while his spent cock still pulsed within her was more than enough to make his interest clear.

---

Angel found shopping with the black phallus in was exciting, but it required stamina and fortitude. The initial rubbing against her labia had become chaffing once she was moist and tender. The length of the shaft moving within her belly was an unavoidable reminder of how easily her pussy could handle the larger than average cock. But most of all, Angel was feeling the wetness seeping around the base of the dildo and her own arousal growing. The passive sensations that she usually enjoyed out on her balcony were magnified by having the sex toy embedded inside of her and under her clothes. The fact that no one knew, no one could tell, and no one looked at her any differently, made it impossible to avoid the sexy ideas that filled her head. At most, Angel imagined that she appeared a bit warm and flustered, but she could easily cover that up with a head scarf and by focusing on her shopping list. Moving through the store, pushing her cart, Angel felt the fake cock fucking her pussy with every step of her clompy black shoes.

Maybe Tom wouldn't think much of it. Maybe it'd be just a one time thing. Angel wasn't sure, but her anxiety wasn't bothering her at all for once. She was too sexually distracted to worry about anything other than trying to get her grocery shopping done. And with how warm she was feeling, Angel suspected that she'd need to visit Tom to enjoy his hard cock once the black phallus came out. It was such a good idea that Angel had to turn her cart around and repeat an aisle. Wondering how Tom would feel, what he would think, and whether she would feel encouraged to try wearing the sex toy again had clouded her mind and Angel needed honey for tea in the morning.

Tom was terrible about keeping fresh honey in his house after all.