Secret Sin

Story Info
Emerald has a secret solitary vice.
1k words
4.4
22k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emerald made her way quickly down the cool, marble-lined hallway connecting the suites of the legal office, the click of her heels echoing into the high ceiling of the atrium. Her gait was brisk enough to cause soft tendrils of dark red hair to pull free of her careful upsweep and she shivered as they brushed against the sensitive skin of her throat.

Walking through the lobby she was relieved to find the entire building nearly empty at six p.m. and she hurried into the ladies' room, barely holding on to her professional composure as she entered the last stall and locked the door behind her.

All day long the cool silk lining of her black pencil skirt had rubbed against the warm skin of her ass. The teasing caress had been torture, and safely locked behind the door of the last stall in the empty ladies room she dropped her purse and shrugged off her suit jacket, both landing unceremoniously on the floor.

Still standing, she straddled the toilet and quickly slid her skirt up around her waist. She wore no panties and her calf muscles tightened as she ran pale fingertips down her naked stomach. Dropping her head, she followed her fingers as they wound through the trimmed patch of musky hair between her thighs. She felt a single droplet of sweat work from beneath her hairline and land with a deliberate plink into the water directly below her spread legs. With an urgency built mostly of shame and helplessness, one hand roughly spread the damp lips of her mound and one found the leather strap connecting the two smooth lavender crystal spheres buried deeply, one in her sex and one, her ass. She pressed the warm leather firmly, smelled its musk mixing easily with her own lust while her fingers began to move the strap back and forth against the shaved skin behind her slit, causing the two spheres to stir gently around in the depths of her flesh. She has waited for this all day, through several boring depositions, two rigid strategy meetings and many weak attempts at humor by the two junior partners, each competing for her attention for months now. Perhaps someday she would test each one of the overeducated puppies to see if either could compete with this toy.

Her toy. It always excited her to handle it even when it was sitting innocuously in her bedside drawer. The smooth crystal orbs cold to the touch, shining amid the chaos of the drawer's contents. She resisted its allure most times, as she never wanted to grow tired of how purely sexual it made her feel, how it alone was capable of taking her mind far away from the tedium of working at one of the largest law firms in the Carolinas.

Custom made, she received it as a gift three years ago from a long-term fling that had a dirty little flair for the unusual as well as some creative friends in low places. The larger of the two spheres was always a tight fit inside of her pussy, and even when she was very wet it took some coaxing before it would ease all the way past her slick labia, swallowed firmly against her womb to nuzzle at her g-spot. She closed her eyes and remembered watching herself insert it that morning, the harsh bathroom light hiding nothing from her greedy eyes. Propping one shoe-clad foot on the vanity, she flexed the long muscles of her thighs to assist her in getting the sphere as deep inside as possible. She let out a long sigh as it obediently slid high into her pussy and she felt a sudden spasm of sharp arousal as her hidden flesh stretched to accommodate its girth. Uncapping a stick of vanilla flavored lip balm kept for that purpose alone, she ran it in small circles around the tight ring of her ass then pressed the smaller orb slowly in with her thumb. The two orbs settled inside of her, the leather strap between them drawing taut against the skin between her ass and her pussy.

She had almost come right then and quickly removed her foot from the vanity and stood up. She wasn't ready yet, not yet. When the lust finally subsided, she had finished dressing and left the apartment, enjoying the morning's short walk to the office.

_____________

Emerald worked her hips against her fingers, her mouth open and panting as she struggled to remain absolutely silent in the empty room. The crystals were warm with a day's worth of body heat, lubricated by her own high arousal and she clenched her inner muscles against them in rapid rhythm. Her legs became weak as her orgasm approached and she reached out to take hold of the marble wall to steady herself while her fingers worked frantically at the leather strap, driving the crystals faster and deeper inside of her. She wanted it desperately, the climax now all she could focus on and as it slammed into her she bit back a scream and yanked the leather strap clear of her body, the crystals popping free and clattering together briefly in the sudden movement. White light filled every corner of her mind and a violent gush of clear liquid spurted from her pussy, hitting the water in the bowl under her and splashing onto her stockings as she was overcome with wave after wave of exquisite release.

As her orgasm retreated, she sank down onto the toilet, her legs unable to hold her anymore. Her pulse slowing, she opened her eyes and blinked away a moment of disorientation. After she caught her breath she stood up slowly and slid her skirt back into place, smoothing the wrinkled fabric as best she could. Picking up her purse and jacket, she unlocked the stall, flushed the toilet and walked on shaky legs toward the bank of sinks, briefly running the cold tap over her toy before dropping it into her purse.

Checking herself in the mirror, Emerald pulled dampened fingers briefly through her tousled hair. It framed her face nicely this way, and she decided she would wear it down tomorrow for a change. Gathering up her purse, she exited from the ladies' room and crossed to the revolving door. She stepped out into the late spring evening, feeling the breeze touch the damp spots on her stockings before finding its way under her skirt to caress the bare skin there.