Secret Sins Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,247 Followers

"Thanks," Haley nervously replied. "The kids at school always made fun of me."

"The girls were jealous and the boys all wanted in your top," Donna told her. "Take off your bra."

I wouldn't have thought it possible, but Haley's eyes got even bigger at this instruction. And it was enough to take Darren's and my attention from one another as Haley began to actually comply. Reaching around herself, she unclasped the band and then lowered the shoulder straps, but managed to cover her huge globes with her forearms before her bra fell to her lap. Sitting there, she blushed as she looked at each of us in turn as though for approval.

"Wow..." Donna toned, looking at Darren next before starting with, "What do you think of th...?"

She'd noticed his huge erection, her question dying in her throat as he very happily checked out his own sister to the extent he could as she kept herself covered.

With a sudden, girlish giggle, Donna looked up at me with wild excitement in her sparkling hazel eyes, then back at Darren's lap before saying, "Uhhh, Darren..."

He managed to tear his eyes from his sister's chest to look at Donna and, realizing where her eyes were directed, he too looked down at his lap. Looking back up in surprise, he blushed, showing a guilty grin as he consoled himself with another gander at Donna's chest as she spoke.

"That's quite a boner you got there, sailor," she observed, her voice almost trembling with what I knew was sexual excitement. "I guess we girls should take that as a compliment, huh?"

"Holy crap, Darren," Haley almost whispered.

She'd straightened up, looking over the table between them at her brother's issue. She was obviously as curious as Donna and I were at just how big that thing could be and, from somewhere in the back of my mind, Lieutenant Tara Watts of the Salvation Army was again screaming for attention.

But I wasn't answering, was incapable of anything just then as I watched Donna lean over, licking her lips as she reached out and took the head of his prick in her fingers, making him jump as she played with it through his shorts. When she stopped, there was a sizable wet spot of precum where his head strained at his shorts as though it may tear right through, and both me and Haley gasped when she then gripped his shaft and squeezed.

"Oh, yeah..." she toned. "Nice, big... fucking cock..."

"Uhh-h!" Darren replied, watching with incredulity as she pumped him through his shorts for a few seconds.

Haley was now standing, her lower jaw hanging as she stared, and I wondered how in hell this could be happening as Donna turned and fed me a hungry grin.

"Take off your bra."

"O-oh, yeah...!" Darren agreed, looking at me with the greatest of expectations.

I complied without so much as a thought, dazedly watching her pump his stiffie as I finished removing my blouse, then reaching behind myself for the clasp of my bra strap like Haley had before me. I knew that all this was so wrong, so dangerous, but I was so excited and it seemed I somehow couldn't help myself. I loved the feel of my bra strap suddenly relaxing, my boobs sagging just a little and the fact that I was now the center of attention. Covering myself like Haley was doing, a wild giggle of nervous apprehension escaped my throat as I removed my bra and dropped it on the table.

"Oh, she likes that," Donna leered, looking up at my bowler, a little detail that I knew turned her on before regarding Darren again. "I think it's time we took these shorts off and let this dragon out to breathe some fire."

He looked back at her, his eyes going blank for just a split second before he replied, "I think it's time I took my shorts off... let this fuckin dragon out to breathe some fire..."

Donna let go of him and we, especially Haley, all held our breath, watching in silence as he stood and pushed his shorts down. When they hit the floor, Haley was the first to react, gasping aloud a second before Donna let out a low giggle. I moaned with desire at a phallus that was at least nine inches long and thick. It mesmerized me, even frightened me a little as he sat back down. And it was so hard. Whatever Darren lacked in physical appearance and ambition, he more than made up for between his legs.

Donna's hand was back on it in no time, the rest of her body following, leaving her chair to kneel on the floor in front of him, forcing his knees wide with her other hand as she slowly, reverently pumped the beautiful thing. Precum practically squirted from its heads as he twitched, moaning while he watched it dribble down his length to be used as lubrication for her brazen hand. It made a soft wet sound that drove me mad as I watched. Then he looked up, watching me as I stood there, transfixed by the sight and rubbing my thighs through my skirt, not even realizing that I'd taken my forearm from my boobs, my chest now completely exposed for his viewing pleasure.

Any sense of reality had flown from my mind. All I could focus on was Donna's slowly pumping hand, her fingers not even able to completely encircle Darren's girth as he groaned louder. And, though her next words came as a shock, I never thought of resisting. I only found them shocking because of their implications, because of what was about to happen.

"Haley, I'm about to start sucking your brother's big, beautiful cock, and I'd like you to get up and start making out with Lieutenant Watts so he can have something exciting to watch while I do."

A small sound of disbelief was the only thing that came from Haley's mouth as she and I regarded each other.

"You have been with another girl before, right?"

"No," she managed in a breathless tone, shaking her head in such a way as to verify without a doubt her vocal reply.

"Oh. Well... now's your chance. Take your hands away from your chest so we can all see those big, beautiful tits, and then go play with Lieutenant Watts's body. Give him a good show."

She only hesitated a moment longer before slowly dropping her arms, watching her brother as he watched her. His eyes rolled in bliss as he twitched, staring at what must have been a set of triple Ds as she looked over at me.

When she began walking towards me, my heart sped up, wondering at what all was going to happen next, but with a bevy of ideas and hopes from my wildest, filthiest imaginings. Even then, I completely understood that, as a pastor, this person was a part of my flock, a lamb that I was charged with protecting but, when she stepped up to me, when I took her into my arms so that our trembling hands could begin to explore our bare upper bodies, all I could think about was tasting this most delicious morsel of my flock.

Darren groaned again as my wicked assistant went down on him, licking and slurping at his helmet while pumping his thick shaft. As she'd promised the previous Saturday, watching this in real life was better than porn, an incentive in itself to comply with her wishes that he have a good show while she serviced him.

Then mine and Haley's lips met, our hot breath mingling as we tickled each other's chins and upper lips until it got more serious. My tongue was the first to dare an appearance, licking and probing until it found hers. She moaned softly, letting me know that she was enjoying this as much as I was, further encouragement for me to lock lips and explore the confines of her mouth before she took her turn at doing the same with mine. I was trembling, my pussy so wet that I knew my panties were soaked as I began shamelessly grinding my pelvis against her, trying to satisfy a growing itch of my own that I would need addressed soon.

As for Haley, she was either attracted to girls, despite having told Donna that she'd never been with one, or she was just as caught up in the moment as I was because she was definitely and quickly loosening up. Her breathing came faster, her boobs pressing against mine as one hand found my tushie, pulling me closer to grind me back.

I moaned with pure, hedonistic pleasure, the kind of moan one might allow when totally abandoned to whatever sexual acts that may happen. As though this were a signal for Haley, she pushed me closer to the table, turning me before encouraging me down on my back. I ended up in a position where Darren could look almost directly down on my face, a great vantage point for watching Donna as she slowly engulfed his big prick, her lips stretching obscenely around it as she took in a surprising amount of length before she raised her head to do it again. Meanwhile, she gently massaged his balls, slowly fucking him with her mouth while he groaned in understandable delight to the sight of his sister suddenly grabbing my boobs to start licking my erected nipples.

"Ohhh, yes..." I moaned. "Yes, lick... lick my nipples, baby... Oh my God, that feels sooo good!"

And it did. My nipples have always been sensitive, much like my clitoris, and the feel of her tongue and lips as she stood between my spread thighs, bent over me so she could flick and suck on them, was nothing short of glorious. I grabbed her boobs by their sides, feeling my skirt hiked to my crotch as she took her turn grinding against me, my satin panties not offering any buffer to her undulating pelvis. I delighted when Darren took it upon himself to grab the nipple she wasn't sucking, twisting and tweaking it as he groaned.

Turning my face, I watched Donna, still sucking on his huge member, going a little faster now and using a lot of saliva that was literally running down his shaft to his balls, soaking her expertly massaging hand. All the while, her eyes were open, watching him as her mouth pumped and sucked. Then, as though she knew I was looking, her eyes shifted to me. She gave me a wink and a facial expression that very much suggested a smile, even though her mouth was completely incapable of performing that action at the time.

And then she let him out of her mouth with a filthy, wet slurp, the smile her mouth couldn't perform only seconds before taking over her features as she pulled her top the rest of the way off. As Darren and I watched this ageless goddess reach behind her back for her bra's clasp, the sultry, almost magical sound of her voice captured not only my attention, but those of the two siblings as well.

"You've never held a cock before, have you, Lieutenant?"

I shook my head, dislodging my bowler as Haley looked up.

"Go ahead. Keep it warm for me, sweetie pie."

In a sexual delirium, I watched as my right hand left Haley's boob, reaching over and down. I never really hesitated, gingerly wrapping my fingers around Darren's thick, wet, veiny member. The feel of it, the surprising hardness and it's heat surprised me and I barely heard the low giggle I let out as I tightened my grip a little. Darren gasped, twitching at my touch, pinching my nipple in the process and making my gripping hand jump to the top of his shaft in automatic reaction.

"Uhhh, fuck..." he gasped, pushing his pelvis up as he watched my hand.

"It's nice, isn't it?" Donna leered.

"Mmmm," I agreed, sliding my hand slowly down, truly enraptured by the feel of his mighty meat in my hand, the way my fingers looked so small and innocent as they tried to wrap around it. "Ohhh, Donna... I love it..."

"Donna..." Haley said in a small, unsure voice as she watched me slowly pump her brother's cock. "Can... can I touch it too?"

"Of course you can, honey," Donna allowed with a sweet, almost motherly tone.

Even in my sexual delirium, I was shocked at this. I've seen incest porn, have gotten off on it, but I knew that it was staged, that the actors were only that, just actors, and that made it different, less potent than the reality that I was about to play witness to.

An unsure smile appeared on Haley's face. Darren said nothing and I couldn't gauge his reaction to this development from his facial expression because I couldn't tear my eyes away from the sight of his sister's hand as she reached over the edge of the table for her big (very big) brother's manhood.

Regretfully, I removed my hand so his swollen member would be completely free for hers but, under the circumstances, it wasn't a difficult sacrifice. As wrong as this was, I loved it, my panties truly soaked as I waited for this ultimate moment. She hesitated for a brief instant when her hand was only inches away, some vestige of morality that gave way to her intense, taboo desire as fast as it popped up. However, instead of grabbing it, she started with a more hesitant touch, making contact with the tips of her fingers, slowly running them down the front of his length in the crypt like silence of the house.

Donna, now completely topless and watching the show as intently as I was, began pulling at one of her own nipples with one hand while her other one lightly caressed between her legs. Taking her example, I allowed my left hand to wonder down between my still spread thighs to tickle my spread pussy through my panties.

Becoming braver, Haley finally encircled her brother's stiff rod with her fingers, gripping it like I had and looking to Donna with a wider grin that left no doubt as to how she felt about what she was doing.

"First time holding a cock?" Donna softly asked her.

"Uh huh."

"Two good Christian girls," Donna noted, glancing at me with a sleazy wink before adding, "Good thing you and your brother came over here today, huh?"

Haley only nodded her head, still smiling and back to staring at her hand as she now began pumping Darren's cock. He squirmed in response, letting out a long moan of forbidden pleasure.

"It's all... slippery and... sticky..." she toned in a faraway voice.

"Lick it," Donna almost whispered.

Haley paused, squeezing her prize in sudden awe at that thought, her lower jaw dropping as she looked as Donna.

Getting to her feet to give her room, Donna only smiled back, telling her again, "Go ahead... lick your brother's cock. It's okay."

I couldn't say anything, could only watch as my hand went down the front of my panties in lurid anticipation, a part of me wanting to turn Haley away from this even as I couldn't wait to see her do it.

As she straightened up, I looked up at her brother, his face showing blank surprise as he watched his busty little sister move from between my spread thighs to kneel between his. She took his member in her hand again and, with a last look at Donna, turned, protruded her tongue, and licked his shaft from bottom to top.

"Uhhhhh!" Darren commented. "Holy fuck, Haley!"

"Keep licking your brother's cock, baby," Donna directed, placing one hand on her shoulder from behind while her other went back to caressing between her legs.

Darren whimpered with incredulous delight, jerking as a small jet of precum ejected from his cockhead and landed on Haley's cheek. She flinched, but kept licking as she'd been told, her expression soon conveying enjoyment as she went from licking his shaft to flashing the tip of her tongue around his cockhead.

"Ohhh, yeah!" Darren expelled. "Ohhhhh, fuck, yeah!"

After a minute of this, and to my utter astonishment, I heard from my own lips the gasping words, "N-now put it in your mouth... Suck on it."

I caught Donna's eyes, a quick glance of smiling approval as she began opening up the front of her shorts. I couldn't believe I'd said it, couldn't believe I would say it, but I so much wanted to see it, to see this innocent girl sucking her own brother's big, hard cock like a common whore. My mouth opened in personal ecstasy, gasping in delight as she stopped licking, regarding the impressive tool in her hands for a moment as though in doubt before opening her mouth and enveloping Darren's cockhead. Her lips spread, fitting over its wide ridge and she paused there, looking up at me as though for further direction as I shoved my middle finger up inside my pussy.

But it was Donna who encouraged her on, a lurid sneer on her face as she urged, "Suck on it, Haley. Suck that fuckin' cock like a slut..."

And she did. As Donna had, she slowly lowered her head, Darren watching aghast as she took in a surprising amount of his impressive tool before letting it out to slowly take it in again.

"Oh my Gaaawd!" I groaned, fingering myself as I watched this incredible scene.

Donna was in complete agreement. With her shorts opened up in front, her hand busily worked her clitoris, an absence of panties making this easy as she watched the show.

Darren was getting closer, eyes practically bulging out of his head as his butt hopped up and down in his chair. I wondered with excitement if he'd warn his sister, or if he'd just go ahead and cum right in Haley's unsuspecting mouth as she bent herself to the task I'd given her. Soon I wondered if she'd even care as she sucked harder and faster, moaning almost as loud as he was until he suddenly jerked a lot harder.

"Uhh! Uhh! Fuuu! Uhhhhh! Uhh, fuu! Uhhhh!" he cried, gripping the hard wooden edges of his seat, knuckles whitening under the strength he was delivering to his hands as he began pumping cum into his sister's mouth.

I don't think Haley even knew what was happening at first. She actually tried to hold him still so she could keep sucking him off until her eyes widened. With a choke, she let him out of her mouth, though still holding him at his base, coughing and gagging with saliva and jism running from her lower jaw. Darren was beyond his senses, his wonderful cock still erupting with cum that proceeded to lace his little sister's face as Donna and I watched his terrific geyser.

I came with a squeal, drawing my knees up and closing my thighs on my hand as the kitchen spun and my ears fluttered. My whole head seemed to go numb and I barely registered the pain of my tailbone grinding against the hard wooden surface of the tabletop I gyrated on.

When I was finished, when my vision cleared, I saw Donna looking at me with an expression that I'd seen before. It was the satisfied look she always wore on her face after an orgasm, but there was something else there, something that I couldn't at first identify due to my incomplete recovery from my own incredible, earth shattering climax.

As for the siblings from next door, Darren looked completely shattered, staring at his sister's cum laced face as she thoughtfully regarded his spent cock, still hard and twitching in her hand. Without much thought, she put it back in her mouth, slowly sucking as her brother yelped in overstimulation, but didn't stop her.

"Wow," Donna panted with a crooked smile. "I was gonna ask her if she liked it, but..."

Haley let it out of her mouth, twisting around to face my assistant as the enormity of what had just happened began to flow into the spaces that all of my raging hormones had been occupying.

"Now what do I do?" she asked.

With her shorts still laying wide open, her black muff on display, Donna gave her a wasted giggle and was about to answer when she looked at me. After a double take, her expression changed, then she looked at Haley and Darren before answering with a smile.

"You should probably get dressed and go home for the day."

" ... But... I'm still horny," Haley protested. "What about-?"

"There's always tomorrow. You two put your clothes back on and go home for the night, okay? Uh, don't forget to wash your face first."

I watched them do as they were told, Haley disappointed while Darren looked like he couldn't yet think straight. By the time they were done, Donna had gone to her purse and, before they reached the back door, she gave each of them a crisp, new fifty Dollar bill.

I was only just removing myself from the top of the kitchen table as the screen door banged shut, having to grab its edge as I felt my balance momentarily slip. Staggering to the sink, I felt my skirt fall back down past my knees. I wanted to lick my fingers, but crushing guilt smothered any will to lift my hand to my mouth as Donna turned to regard me with a curious expression of humour and sympathy.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,247 Followers