Secret Sins Ch. 08

Story Info
Lesbiana.
11.4k words
4.84
14.9k
8

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers

Lesbiana

"Donna, not now!" I disputed with a big, horny smile.

It was Wednesday morning. We'd spent Monday night and all the next day in Moose Jaw, shopping, having sex, hanging out in the pool area and having more sex before we drove back early Tuesday evening. As she assured on Monday, the hood seemed to have survived without me and I was preparing to go on my morning walkabout, the events of Saturday evening actually having taken a backseat in my mind to all the things Donna had said in the hot tub.

We were in the kitchen and she stood in front of me, blocking the doorway to the front room with her weight on one hip and a naughty smirk on her sensual mouth. She wore a gray business skirt that almost reached her knees with dark stockings and black, four inch heels. Covering her chest was a very snug, deep red pullover with a turtleneck and short sleeves. It was thin enough to show clearly the outlines of her bra, making me almost sorry that I'd stipulated that she had to wear one to work the day before.

I, of course, was in uniform. Well, mostly. Along with two buttons undone at the top of my blouse, she'd somehow convinced me to wear a non-regulation skirt instead of the Salvation Army approved one. I'd bought it Monday, a tight, black, cotton and spandex one, only just long enough to cover the top of my sheer stockings, and it was this skirt that was currently causing the playful difference of opinion between us as she lightly slapped our long, thick, double ended dildo against her thigh.

"Yes, now," she insisted, licking her red lips as she leered at my midsection.

"It's office hours," I argued, trying to wipe the excited grin from my face.

"Who cares?"

"I'm all ready for my walkabout!"

"So what?"

"The sooner I get out there, the sooner I can get back here and- Donna!"

She'd leaned forward and poked the thing up the front of my skirt. I backed away with a thoughtless giggle, trying to close my legs as I unsuccessfully grabbed for the dildo.

"I'm not gonna let you leave here until I see this thing sticking out of you in that skirt!" she warned.

She made a grab for me and I screamed, running for the kitchen's screen door to come face to face with Margie Bennett. She stood there on the rear stoop in a deep brown, V necked T-shirt and a pair of khaki Bermuda shorts.

I froze, my emotions turning from playful fun to shocked paranoia in about one tenth of a second. Behind me, I didn't hear a sound and I imagined Donna in the same condition as I was, and hopefully hiding the damned dildo.

"Missus Bennett!" I finally managed, a hot flush working its way up my body as Donna began slowly working the dildo up the back of my skirt. (!)

"I'm sorry," she said with an oddly curious expression, "I knocked at the front door, but there was no answer, so I came around back. Uh, I hope I'm not disturbing... anything?"

(Oh my God!)

"No," I quickly assured her as the head of our dildo prodded my crotch, making me jerk. "I- Donna and I were just plip! - playing... playing around. Heh."

"Uh huh," Margie said, a knowing smile now building at the corners of her mouth.

"Yeah," Donna said from behind my right shoulder as she rubbed the dildo against my pussy. "Just a little girl on girl fun, Margie."

The overly buxom little woman nodded, saying, "Well, I'll leave you two girls to it... and don't worry. I won't tell anyone about you two."

"Oh my God, no!" I blurted, twitching again as Donna pressed at my moistening clit, the back of my skirt now hiked halfway up my tushie, my left hand behind me, desperately trying to slap the thing away without Margie noticing. "It's not like thaaaa!- Donna!"

She'd shoved it forward and up, making me look down with Margie as the head of the thing visibly burrowed up the inside of my tight skirt before clearing the waist band to wiggle out between the lower buttons of my blouse.

"Donna!" I gasped again, wondering if she'd lost her mind.

"Thanks, Margie," Donna said in my right ear while sawing the dildo back and forth, up and down while Margie and I only stared at its protruding head in shock. "I knew you were cool. And you don't have to go anywhere, I was just trying to convince my scrumptious little bitch to let me fuck her with our dildo before she left, but she's quite resistant this morning."

"Oh, well, I should really..." was all she said before I was hauled back from the door with a jerk, turned around and forcibly marched to the kitchen table.

"Donna, no! I- Donna!"

And then I was shoved face down over the kitchen table, my bowler falling from my head and bouncing off one of the chairs to the floor. Gripping the edges of the round, wooden surface, I turned my crimson face, seeing Margie still on the outside of the screen door, but craning her neck to see inside, an indecisive hand on the door handle as she watched Donna kick my feet apart with an excitingly evil laugh. She'd removed the dildo from between my legs for the trip to the table, my skirt, still hiked halfway up my tushie. The valley between my cheeks was now being massaged with the big, black rubber instrument as she slowly pulled the back of my skirt up to my waist. I was only wearing a thong of white silk, a white lace garter belt riding my hips with white straps for my stockings, and I gasped again, both at the feel of the threatening dildo and at the fact that Donna was doing this right in front of Margie Bennett.

As for her, my next door neighbour still seemed to wrestle with the option of staying, entering the kitchen for a closer look at my titillating molestation as opposed to leaving us to Donna's lesbian fun. The expression on her face now reflected shock, surprise and genuine interest. When the head of the dildo slipped beneath the crotch of my thong, producing an appalled moan from my lips, her lower jaw sagged and her entire body twitched ever so slightly, her giant jugs quivering ponderously with her body's reaction to what she was seeing.

And as for me? Well, this was really turning me on. The memory of Saturday night flashed in my mind, creating self-recrimination over the fact that I was allowing this to happen again followed by fleeting highlights of Donna's long diatribe on my sexual nature. Yes, there I was again, being sexually forced, this time by Donna, and enjoying it amidst the expected guilt trip. Also as before, I failed to note the irony of how this was just the type of theme I loved in pornography.

When Margie finally made her decision, slowly opening the screen door, I could only watch, shuddering and gasping to Donna's sexual teasing, watching as she stepped inside and walked closer, looking at my face, hers just as red as mine now. She stopped at a position where I could still see her and where she had a great view of my crotch as I jerked to the sensation of the dildo's head spreading my pussy lips.

"Doesn't she have a beautiful ass?" Donna breathily asked.

"Yeah, she's a good looking girl," Margie agreed in a low, self-conscious tone.

"Guuu! Uhhh!" I groaned as Donna began filling my pussy, inch by inch with the rubber phallus.

"She likes this kind of treatment," Donna explained. "Likes to be treated like a play toy."

I squealed as she twisted it, then shoved it the rest of the way up inside, filling and spreading me so satisfyingly well as I rotated my crotch up for her, gripping the edges of the table harder. Meanwhile, the woman whose husband I blew bent sideways for an even better view, her lips quivering with a horny smile as Donna continued twisting the dildo for my pleasure and wonderful humiliation.

"She does seem to like it," Margie's shaky voice noted.

"She's a horny little slut," Donna said as though in explanation.

Then she began pumping my pussy with it, my essences flowing heavily now as she started slow, gradually increasing her pace. Margie's hands were pressed to the fronts of her thighs, moving up and down just a little as she got lower and lower for optimal viewing.

"Ohh! Ohhh! Oh! Ohh! Uhhh-hh!" I wailed.

And then it was pulled free of me with a wet swishing sound. I moaned in despair before being somewhat roughly pulled upright, turned around and shoved back down so that I was face up. Mouth agape, I watched as a grinning Donna slowly hiked her own skirt, wriggling her hips so enticingly as to now shift Margie's attention from me to her. It was the first time I'd ever seen her in panties, a peach coloured pair that, by the looks of them, was probably a thong. Tugging the front panel down by the waistband, she slowly exposed her narrow little muff, then her own wet pussy.

Grabbing my knees, I spread myself wide, knowing what was coming as she turned the wet end of the dildo on herself, lining it up with her opening and pushing it past her full pussy lips with a soft cry. I moaned again, this time in anticipation as I watched her fill her pussy with our toy, then step forward to pull the front panel of my panties aside. I was so wet, so ready, staring into her beautiful, blazing eyes without any reservations as she shoved the other end straight inside me.

"Awwww! Oh, Donna, yes, yes, yeeeess!"

With her lower jaw as wide as mine, she began fucking me, holding it buried inside her with one hand while the other burrowed under my skirt to use my garter belt as a pull handle. Her eyelids fluttered as she moaned with me, gasping and grunting, thrusting and jerking while Margie watched with eyes as wide as saucers.

It was so good, like Donna always makes our sex and, before long, I rested my head on the table, looking at my regulation heels sticking up in the air and slightly out to the sides, waving and jerking with each of Donna's twitching thrusts until I was so close to orgasm I was practically shrieking.

I felt Donna shudder, an indicator that she was also close, and I looked forward and between my thighs again just in time to see her eyes roll as Margie grabbed her own crotch. She came hard, face looking up to the ceiling, and I followed, each of us spraying the other's pelvis with our squirting essences. My vision grayed out, ears fluttering, body going numb as I squawked and wailed with her until we were finished.

It took a minute for us to recover, even Margie. It was pretty obvious that she'd never seen two women together before, at least not in real life, but I would have been willing to bet that she'd probably never seen it in porn either. Despite this, she certainly seemed interested when she'd entered the kitchen to watch, and she was obviously pretty turned on as Donna and I pulled our wits back together.

"Oh my," our neighbour commented, breathing heavily. "That was... Oh, my."

Donna winked at me, her wasted expression nothing short of divine. With a glance to her left, she backed away from me, twitching as I did while removing the dildo from both our well satisfied pussies at once. She actually staggered slightly, as though our physical connection had been holding her steady until she'd removed it. Margie's jaw was still slack and, with a leering smile for me, Donna raised the dildo and deftly popped her end right into Margie's unsuspecting mouth with an evil giggle.

"Slup-pp!" Margie expelled, totally shocked at this.

Margie's first reaction was to back up, raising a hand to push it away, but Donna's other hand landed at the back of her head and Margie's only rested on the black haired beauty's wrist, hesitantly relaxing as she allowed it to be inserted further, her lips spreading around the wet girth of our forbidden toy.

"Uwww... Hmmmmppp... Mmm..."

"Margie likes it," Donna sleazily observed.

"(Giggle!)" I deliriously agreed.

She sucked it clean and Donna removed it, turning it end for end so she could pop my end into Margie's mouth as well. This time, my neighbour opened wide, her tongue protruding just a little in invitation. Her eyes closed as she took it in again, humming and lewdly slurping until that end was also clean.

By this time, my hand was down the front of my thong, slowly flicking my clitoris as I watched her with probably much the same leer as the one on Donna's face. Margie looked as though a time bomb was ticking down inside her head, and she didn't seem to know what to do next.

"So, did you need something, Margie?" Donna politely asked, somewhat obviously teasing the poor woman.

"Huuh... Uh, I... don't remember... I really should get back, though, I... left something... something turned on..."

After a hasty goodbye, she hurried out the back door. Donna and I looked at one another, low, horny laughter slipping from our throats.

"She's going home to masturbate," Donna quietly asserted.

"I hope she doesn't hurt herself," I giggled.

We shared a little more horny laughter before she bent over, her hips between my spread thighs, to passionately make out with me.

My feet seemed to have gotten used to walking in my regulation heels. It may have only been the four day break from walking in them, but they felt much better as I strolled the streets of North Central that Wednesday morning after Donna accosted me in front of Margie. As usual, I was looking for opportunities to meet new people, greeting faces I'd met previously and generally making myself known.

But, what was I really doing? How was this ever going to help? Yes, I'd made known my presence in the hood, had invited people to drop by, but for what? These people, despite their problems, seemed capable of taking care of themselves. They had their dreams like anyone else, they knew what they needed and had their tried and true methods of attaining those things, so what good was I? What purpose did the Rae Street Mission truly serve? Of all the people I'd met, the only ones who dropped in were the Bennetts and the Rahmans from across the street.

And both those families were first acquainted with Donna, not me. Again, I pondered her curious way with people, smiling a little as I compared it to 'Hypnotized Sex Slaves'. Of course, that comparison was silly. That was nothing more than a smutty fiction, and this was the real world.

But, the more I thought of it as I walked along, the more realistic it seemed in the sense that there were so many unrealistic instances concerning my assistant and her ability with people. Leaving aside the incident with the Value Village employees as slightly strange, one couldn't be so offhanded about her treatment of the hotel manager and the two guys that wanted to keep us company while we were speaking in the hot tub, the ones who she'd told to wait in the pool should she want them. Those guys were still there when we finally left, simply standing in the shallow end, somewhat confusedly looking around themselves while obviously waiting to be called on as she'd told them, and that was very odd.

And what in hell happened with Haley and Darren that day in the Mission's kitchen? As I thought about it while walking along, dropping the incident into the pool of other odd events, it struck me much differently than it had. I wondered if I was simply so horned up at the time that I couldn't see the unlikeliness of the situation, or was it that my mind had become so poisoned by all the pornography I'd seen that I really had lost the ability to differentiate fantasy from reality? I mean, what were the chances that a girl would want to stroke and suck her own brother's cock? That whole scene between the four of us was unlikely enough on its own, but that particular aspect of it was totally implausible. I mean, sure, incest happened; I knew that, but it just seemed so suspiciously irregular.

Joel allowing me to suck his cock wasn't particularly irregular, or unlikely as lots of men cheat on their wives, but me actually doing it? That wasn't like me. You might think otherwise based on what I did at the Funraiser but, as Donna had pointed out, I was partly motivated by fear of what Hurdle would do if I didn't cooperate, and even if I did want to participate, I never would have without that threat. Sucking Joel Bennett's cock was far different. Yes, I wanted to, but that in itself wasn't sufficient cause for me to actually do it, something that was very much outside my moral landscape. He was a married family man and I've never had any respect whatsoever for a homewrecker.

And then there was the miraculous conversion of Debesh and Sumitra Rahman, all done up in one morning and while I wasn't there. The East Indian couple really didn't even have much to say about it, Donna answering most of my questions herself. At the time, I chalked it up to an unfamiliarity with the English language and, as far as that went, I was soon too excited about the positive effects their conversion would have on my career to care much about the details anyway. But now, after the fact when hindsight was all there was, the whole event was unlikely. Impossible, or at least implausible? No, but highly unlikely.

Last, but certainly not least, was that odd, indefinable darkness in Donna's eyes, the darkness that was, but wasn't there. I remembered my reaction to it when I'd first seen it in the picture of her on my phone, just before I dropped it in the tub. I'd seen it again at the hotel, in the hot tub, but just for a bare instant, not quite long enough for it to affect me the way it had when it was there in the still picture, captured and frozen for close inspection. Her eyes were remarkable enough as it was, the way they drew my attention, their sparkling colours in their pretty shade of golden hazel almost bedazzling in their own right. I'd never seen eyes like that before, not on anyone. But beyond that, how could I love someone who could cause such a reaction of revulsion and fear?

Adding to all this was the fact that I knew so damned little about Donna Liski, considering the feelings I had for her and the short amount of time in which they'd come about. I mean, I'd never even been to her home. Yet, from the very beginning, there was something there between us, at least for me. It was as though I already knew her, was already comfortable with her.

I'd never even had any lesbian leanings in the past, aside from being turned on by the sexual situations that lesbianism presented me in porn, yet it could easily be argued that I'd seduced her that day when I returned to the Mission to find her topless, removing my own blouse, then taking her to the kitchen where one thing led to another. And that also was very much unlike me. At least it was at the time, but there I was, having sex with Donna less than a week after having met her and loving it, in love with her very soon after. I supposed the sexual aspect of our special relationship was attributable to my supersexual status, as Donna herself would put it, the two of us naturally falling into bed with one another as she shared that status, but that couldn't account for the way I felt about her, how I'd come to feel that way so quickly and without even knowing anything about her.

And what, I finally had to wonder, was I really thinking about? As I strolled along the sunny, tree lined streets, was I seriously pondering the possibility that my assistant, friend and lover had the ability to control people's minds? Because that's what it came down to, didn't it? I was suspicious of how she seemed to get her way with people, how she seemed to have an incredible ability to make others do what she wanted, in effect, to serve her needs and wishes. And that meant some sort of mind control, no matter how laughable and ridiculous that sounded. Yet, some of the incidents surrounding her would sound just as ridiculous and laughably implausible to anybody who hadn't been there as witness to them.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers