Secret Sins Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers

There in his office, however, I was loathe to enter his mind, but I could see the conditioning I'd given him two nights before had held nicely. I'd left him with enough wherewithal to easily get through his days, making normal decisions and such, yet with full memory of everything he'd done two nights before. Naturally, I'd also thrown a monkey wrench into the works between memories of the party and his capacity for emotional processing.

"A-and my beautiful wife..."

"Get on the phone and get your beautiful wife in here," I told him, finally approaching his desk.

"I'll get on the phone and get my beautiful wife in here," he decided, still looking at me with suspicion and blame, but picking up his phone to see to that.

I reminded myself that he was never out to help me, was only ever interested in using me as I sat on the corner of his desk, setting my purse and Bible on the chair I always sat half naked in. But was that any reason to do what I did, what I could yet do to them? Don't we all have the right to make mistakes, but also to grow as people, maybe understanding at some point that some of our past behaviours and points of view ought to be changed before we have to pay so dearly for them? I mean, if the Hurdles deserved some lifelong punishment for what they did to me, then what did I deserve for what I'd helped to do to the Bennetts, the Rahmans, the Hubas and the Caraways?

"What are you going to do to us now?" Hurdle asked, some concern leaking into his affronted authority now that his wife was on her way.

I didn't bother answering, thinking that the huge difference between my neighbours and the Hurdles was that none of my neighbours casually used people, ruined people's lives for the sake of personal ambition while using scripture to justify the exploitation of those they were supposed to be helping. Here again, I was as guilty as the Hurdles when it came to ambition, but at least I hadn't used others to further it. No, I'd used others for much more base reasons...

When Alessa entered, her eyes widened at the sight of me, possibly only because I was sitting on her husband's desk. She took her turn closing the door, locking it afterward before making a careful observation of me. It seemed she was trying to determine what kind of mood I was in.

I'd given her the same conditioning as her husband, and it was clear that it had held with her as well as it did for him. However, I couldn't help but notice the snug, regulation slacks she wore. Like her blouse, they must have been from a time when she was younger, a little smaller, and they looked just incredible on her. Her blouse was even unbuttoned a little further than usual, offering a hint at abundant cleavage, the fastened ones straining around her bust line. She was a porn scene waiting to happen, and my hormones kicked me in the side.

"Hello, Major Alessa," I said, a helpless smile crossing my lips.

"Hello, Lieutenant Watts," she replied, her caution yielding ever so little on account of my half smile.

"How have you been?" I asked with open curiosity.

"I've been... naughty."

Her eyes glanced to the floor in disgrace as, to my right, the major groaned.

"You mean at Marilyn's party," I clarified for her.

"Yes," she replied. "And..."

"And?"

"And... Last night... Brian was gone all day, and I was sooo horny... I invited the widower next door to spend the night."

"Seriously?" I asked, my smile more pronounced. "Did he accept?"

"Yes, he did," she answered, still shameful but with a slightly wild glint in her eye now.

"And how did you feel about this?" I asked Hurdle.

"I didn't know about it," he asserted. "I got home, walked into our bedroom and there she was with him, on our marital bed and... stroking his penis. She had it out of his pants, and it was rock hard... told him that I'd be okay with it. Okay with it!" he emphasized for me.

"Well, then what happened?" I asked Alessa, getting more turned on.

"Well, I saw Brian there, in the bedroom doorway... and I asked him to come in and take his pants off."

"And did you?" I asked Hurdle.

"(Ahem) y-yes."

"I pulled his underwear down, and he was so hard," Alessa said in a slightly trembling voice. "I started kissing it, licking it, then sucking on it. Meanwhile, my neighbour was hiking my skirt to my hips... Oh, Lieutenant, he did some wonderful things to my bum hole."

As much as I would have loved the rest of that story, this was something I had to address in a larger sense, and having my libido involved probably wouldn't be fair to the Hurdles.

"I understand," I said, smiling openly now as I continued to play wackamole with all the mental visuals her story invoked, but she wasn't finished.

"And this morning," she added, looking fretfully at her husband, "I... um..."

"Ohh, nooo," her husband groaned, elbows on his desk, face in his hands.

"What happened this morning?" I just had to ask, my smile now positively horny.

"Well, I was in the hostel with Marilyn, and we-"

"Dear," Hurdle lectured, "I told you to stay away from her!"

"Stop interrupting," I told him, then to his wife, "Go on, Alessa."

'Well, we were in one of the residential rooms, talking to a few men about The Lord... They were looking down my blouse, between my legs, and... I suppose Marilyn saw this. She told them I wasn't wearing panties. And I had to tell them it was true because... I'm not. Well, I don't know how, but... Marilyn and the three men... they pulled my pants down, and then right off. Then they told me to spread my legs and they... did things to me. Oh, honey, they made me cum!"

Her clearly agitated hormones battled with her Christian shame for control of her face and mind, but her hand seemed uninvolved in that debate as it slowly rubbed between her legs.

"Oh wow," I giggled, my game of wackamole not going so well just then, to say nothing of how that could affect their future. "Okay, uh... maybe you should just sit down."

She sat on the other corner of the desk, striking a pose. Then she looked at me, propriety barely containing the forbidden lust I suddenly knew she felt for me.

"Y- uh... okay, down to business," I said. "How are things coming with my parents?"

"A transfer is in the works for your parents," Hurdle sulked. "I had to work at that all day, and I had to pull in a lot of favours, but it's in the works."

"Good. Where are they going?"

"Digby, Nova Scotia. Two months."

"Wow, you really do get things done."

His expression told me he'd taken that as a compliment, and I wondered if that was only due to my influence. But I was stalling. There was really only one reason that I'd gone to Osler Street that day, any other reasons being only related to it. I was there to resign, and it was time I did that. For all of the thought I'd put behind this depressing eventuality, one would think I'd have at least rehearsed what I'd say, not that it really mattered anymore.

"See to it that nothing messes that transfer up, Hurdle."

"Nothing will mess that transfer up," he vowed.

"And from here on, you two keep an eye out for them. Make sure things go... nicely for them."

"Things will go very nicely for them," Hurdle acknowledged with a frown while Alessa nodded.

"There's something else I need to inform you of," I said with a sigh. "I'm here in order to formally resign my commission."

Alessa's eyes displayed surprise while Hurdle, eyes also wide, appeared to ruminate on this, how this could affect him. As for myself, I was in a mild state of shock for actually hearing those words from my mouth, but I went on.

"This is effective immediately. Any follow up mailings will be sent to my parents' address. Donna Liski has also resigned her position as my assistant, and any mailings regarding her will be sent to the address on file."

"I suppose I don't have to ask why," Hurdle snorted.

"Because," I told him, maybe just to hear it myself, "there's no more room in my life for this uniform and all that goes with it. Because it's better that it ends now, this way, than how it would have ended if I didn't just resign today."

"Yeah, you screwed yourself," Hurdle said with a sneering smile. "Just like I told you, your slutty, carnal nature won out in the end, didn't it?"

"Pretty much," I quietly admitted, my eyes having rested on my Bible.

"I mean, you're smart and you look great; you really could have been something in the ranks, even despite your parents. But you just threw it all away like a child. What a disappointment you are. Your parents will be so-."

"I'd stop right there if I were you," I warned.

"But, how can you do it?" Alessa implored, her traditional attitude towards me gone in the face of the sexuality I'd somehow woken inside of her. "You've just gotten your uniform, just starting out with your own command in a place where you can really make a name for yourself. How can you just give it all up now?"

"It turns out that's not my path."

This didn't help her to understand, and it really wasn't much help to me either. Put simply, it was what it was.

"This means that I'll be leaving you," I clarified. "And I've been wondering how I should leave you since yesterday. I'll be honest here, and say again that I really don't like either one of you, especially you," I said to my smirking, so-called superior. "As for you, Alessa, my opinion of you is rising."

She smiled at this, the first time I'd ever seen her sincerely attempt the gesture, and it looked great on her, but it only further complicated my feelings about them.

"For my own sake, I'd like to leave you two in a good place, a place where you're fine, where you won't even remember Marilyn's party, and from where you can both go on mostly as you have after I'm gone. But you really are such an asshole, Hurdle. It makes it so hard to be that nice to you. As for your wife, she's far from my favourite person, but I at least understand why she felt the way she did about me, and I can't even blame her for that, but you... You're such a lowdown bottom feeder...

"Y'see, Major, I tend to want to punish you for doing the things you did to me, but also spare you on account of the things I did. However, I don't think either of those considerations even apply here. You're still a bottom feeder, and you were before I ever met you. What I'm saying here is that I seriously doubt I'm your only victim, and I don't think that the girl who walked into this office almost a month ago, before she posed for you, would have done things the way she did had she known who and what you are. I don't think that Tara Watts, had she known about you then, would have hesitated in appropriately dealing with you then and there if she could have. She would have done it to protect herself, but to also protect others from you and your Godless ambition. I can only imagine how many other careers you've ruined just to further yours, so as much as I'd like to be merciful, I'm afraid I just can't. I feel I have a responsibility to correct some failings in this office and, Alessa, I'm afraid that has to include you."

Now she seemed worried, and she deserved to be. I remembered my father's warning about her and, if Hurdle deserved to be corrected, so did she. The fact that she was hot and horny for me couldn't get in the way of what I had to do.

But, what was that? What was it that I had to do? Emphasizing this with them, I amended with, "Yet, I have to be careful not to allow my dislike of you to have any say in what I decide for you. Nor can I let any personal judgement of you in on this decision because, as we all know, I'm no saint, and I'm in no position to judge."

"You're a whore." Hurdle polarized.

"So's your wife," I shot back. "However, while I don't have the right to judge, I do have the capability to regulate."

"What does that mean?" Alessa asked, no more offended that I'd referred to her as a whore as I was when her husband referred to me that way.

"It means that, from now on, you two won't remember anything odd or unpleasant about me, Donna Liski or anything regarding my posting. I've resigned in good standing as a valued, capable Officer."

"I still say it's a mistake," Hurdle said, his tone towards me changed to something similar to that of his wife's now that I'd rearranged his image of me. "How can you just resign? You're an exemplary Officer, you've got your whole career ahead of you. All that stuff that happened can be glossed over a lot easier than you-"

"Thanks," I said, interrupting his sincere plea, "but I've made up my mind, and we're talking about you two now. From here on, neither of you will ever act on ambition, using and taking advantage of others. You will consider the needs of those in need, and act accordingly. It's not about you, and it's not about the Army, it's about the people you're helping. End of."

"Well, of course," Hurdle laughed.

"As far as Marilyn's orgy party goes, you will both remember every second of it. Deal with it however you like but, from this time on, both of you will be more respectable than you were before you went there."

"Will... will we be having sex with other people?" Major Alessa asked, her squeamish desire making her husband frown.

"I'm afraid you will be," I told her. "See, I made a promise to Marilyn, and... well, I like her a lot better than I like you two."

"I like Marilyn," Alessa put in.

"You didn't before," I pointed out.

"Well, she seems nice... now."

"Uh huh. Well, I'm glad you feel that way because she's going to auction you off at the final Funraiser event, this fall."

She didn't seem to have heard me. She only looked at me as though still waiting to hear the answer to her question until she stammered, "I'm going to be sold to some stranger as a... a sex toy?"

"Yes."

"Oh, honey..." she said, looking to her husband with an expression of apprehensive anticipation.

"Remember that billboard on Arcola?" Hurdle anxiously reminded.

"Wear your uniform," I told her. "And make sure you look your best. You're representing the Salvation Army."

"Yes, I'd have to wear my uniform, and look my very best. I'll bring my Bible. But... should I wear panties?"

"I did."

"Lieutenant Watts looked great up there," Hurdle reminisced. "I was so hard when they started fucking her right up on the stage. The look on her beautiful face was just so adorable."

"Uh, Lieutenant Watts," Alessa cut in as Hurdle looked at me with open lust, "I just thought I'd mention that, obviously, I normally don't attend orgies, as I'm sure you don't either."

"Certainly not," I lied with a smile. "But, aside from the Funraiser, that's up to you. And if you stay friends with Marilyn, keep it away from work. During office hours, she is your employee, and you have treat her as such, even if you're also friends."

"Uh, my wife is allowed to go to orgies?" Hurdle asked.

"Yes, she is," I said, adding, "And when it comes to your sex life... Alessa owns you. You'll do whatever your wife tells you in the bedroom, or wherever. You'll go to the orgies she wants you at, and you'll do the things she wants of you once you're there with whoever she says. You are Alessa's sex slave."

"I am Alessa's sex slave," he vacantly repeated, surprised and unsure at this unlikely outcome.

Just to make sure, I repeated these commandments directly to Alessa, her smile filling with interest as she regarded her mildly frowning husband afterward.

"Remember you two: Just because you won't be acting like the ambitious reptiles you really are, that doesn't mean you won't have to protect your careers. Don't do anything to jeopardize them because you can't help others if you've been kicked out of the ranks for things like screwing employees."

Alessa reached across the desk, behind it and into her husband's lap for a handful of his meat. As he looked to her, surprise and awe registering in his expression, she looked at me, inviting, "I won't tell if you don't."

I probably don't have to tell you how tempted I was. Instead, I had them call Marilyn in. Even though I liked her, and though I'd managed not to have influenced her, she'd been swooned by Seraphine and I was afraid she'd seen too much. She had to be fixed up and it had to be done with the Hurdles so the whole situation wouldn't turn into a disaster after I left.

When I walked out, I locked the door behind me as I'd promised Alessa I would, taking one last look in the room where I got my first dose of the real world. The two women had Hurdle on the top of his desk, hardened prick lying against his belly as Alessa held him down with a wicked grin. Marilyn roughly finished the removal of his pants, then grabbed his rod, slowly pumping it with that grin of hers.

Now, whatever you're thinking, this was a solution I was happy with and, apart from the fact that I was no longer a Salvation Army Officer, I could feel good about how I handled at least that one situation.

Yet, a lump began to form in my throat as I made my way through the office alcove, down the hall and out the security door. It was an odd sensation when coupled with an overwhelming need to get off, and there was no doubt in my mind that I needed vodka.

And then, when I came out of the Waterston Centre for the last time, I was greeted by a long Winnebago parked in front of my car at the opposite curb. A mildly attractive red head, voluptuous and probably in her early to mid-forties, was standing beside its open door, smiling and beckoning me across the road. As I'd expected, Seraphine was inside waiting for me and, as if she'd known, had a strong, cold screwdriver ready and waiting as I left the Waterston Centre behind for the last time

Four hours later and after a good meal at a truck stop in Brandon, Seraphine and I lounged on the bed, the big one at the rear of the RV. We were propped up so we could watch the mostly featureless scenery go by, sipping the vodka drinks that Elena had brought, and I was feeling good in the way a person in shock might feel good.

A man named Quentin was driving. He actually owned the RV and he, along with his wife and two kids, had been on their way to Toronto until they'd 'decided' to go all out and head for the coast. They seemed nice enough.

"You haven't taken off your uniform," Seraphine gently observed.

"Nope."

"You're sure you resigned?"

"Of course I am."

"Okay. ... You haven't spoken about it."

"Yeah. I don't think it's really kicked in yet."

"Oh."

"Had to be done, though."

"Yes it did, and I was glad when you told me you could see that."

"It's just so weird not having a direction," I said.

"Who says you don't have a direction?"

"Seraphine, I just quit my career, my entire life, really. And I have no idea what I'm going to do now. That's not having a direction."

"Well, I'm sorry to inform you that we're travelling eastward," she argued, "towards a town where we'll settle for a while, have some good times loving one another, and a very nice life. Sounds like one hell of as direction to me."

"But what am I going to do?" I pouted. "This is part of what's been on my mind lately and, now that I've made my resignation official, I feel like I need to address that."

"Tara?"

"What?" I sighed.

"You're thinking like a Salvation Army Officer. Your brain is still stuck in the habit of going where you're told, doing what you're told to do once you get there, even thinking and speaking as you're told. You are now free to choose your own spirituality, and your own road in life. From here, you think what you want and you go where you want, doing what you want when you get there.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,251 Followers