Secret Sins Ch. 18

Story Info
Choices.
10.9k words
4.85
8.4k
3

Part 18 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers

Choices

"So, I own a person now," I said.

We were sitting in a small café off the TransCanada. We'd slept through most of the morning and, when we awoke, had Quentin stop at the first place where we could eat. As we did, the Falchurch family occupied their own table across the room.

"Essentially, yes."

"Okay, I was hoping to hear something like, "No, sweetie pie, you're just guiding a person.""

"That would be something I'd say, wouldn't it? It sounds that good. But it wouldn't make any difference anyway. You'd never accept that. You'd only convince yourself of the worst thing you could so you can remain up there on your cross."

"Oh, please."

"Just get over yourself and... experience her. She's a good girl, you know. She'll be so much fun. Are you going to make her suck her dad's cock?"

"Actually, I thought I'd spare her that personal shame."

"I wouldn't be so sure that would be such personal shame for her. When are you going to molest her?"

"I just thought I'd maybe hold off and make it... special for her."

"Wanna make it special for her? Make it kinky. The kinkier the better. I suggest a little family fun night tonight. We'll have some games, music, drinking, dancing, orgy... any of this sound familiar?"

"I took Elena for a reason."

"Yeah, because I convinced you it was sensible. Now listen again and trust what I'm saying. We're already going to fix them where taking Elena is concerned so, while we do that, why not just erase certain memories that they could make with us and... each other?"

"Why don't you just do it anyway? You made it pretty clear that you're going to do whatever you want."

"I would, but it wouldn't be the same without you and Elena there."

"I'm so sorry for you."

"Tara, we'll be in Saint John in five days. Why waste those five days and this very exciting situation we have?"

"I just don't want to do it to them."

"Yes you do. I know you do. And you know it's all the better when they're good people. Besides, once they can no longer remember, what difference will it make?"

"It's Elena's family," I explained around a mouthful of steak Seraphine had ordered for me.

"That's just bonus, and you know it. Look, what if you do this, and it makes you decide that you want your entourage to be a family like this one? Five days, sweetie pie."

You want to know if I was tempted. Of course I was tempted. During all this soul searching, I'd been horny as hell, only the distraction of an 'on again, off again', spiritual depression over the last two days making that at all bearable. And, as usual, everything she'd said had made sense, and I seriously began to wonder if my inheritance had changed my mindset to one that ran with hers.

In any case, it was obvious to both Seraphine and I that I'd sooner than later have Elena, and that I indeed wanted it to be kinky. Family fun night did sound very exciting. I guess all I can say for myself is that, as much as I liked Elena, I wanted this from her. And wasn't friendship supposed to be like that? Give and take?

"You know, I haven't really done anything with Colin," she told me with a particularly devilish grin. "I've only been... revving him up. He's a virgin too, you know. Come on, what do you say?"

" ... Maybe."

Seraphine smiled with barely concealed lust at this gain.

That evening, we'd stopped at another Walmart parking lot, joined by other RVs, this time in Ontario's beautiful city of Thunder Bay. Quentin looked pretty happy to get out from behind the wheel. He and Toni got out and stretched their legs while mingling a bit with the occupants of the other RVs but, as he had explained it to me, a Walmart parking lot is not a campground. Seraphine took Colin, (I was beginning to wonder if she was going to keep him) influencing a woman in the parking lot who was getting into her car to take them somewhere while Elena and I decided to do a little shopping.

After stopping her from trying to sneak a tube of lipstick into her pocket, I had to take a quick trip into Elena's mind to get rid of that particular kind of self-destructive inclination. I did it right there in the store and nobody looked twice. After that, we picked up some cheap lingerie, but also found the skimpiest little cotton bikini sets that I was surprised to even see at a place like Walmart. We each got one, hers in white, mine in pink, before returning to the RV.

Quentin and Toni were relaxing in front of the TV on the RV's crescent shaped sectional, having some beer as they watched. Elena and I wanted to try on our bikinis, so I went to the bathroom while she went to the rear bedroom.

The pink bikini top's cups were really just a couple of rather narrow triangles that left a lot of inside, outside and under-boob showing on a girl like me, but it was sexy as hell. The bottoms were practically a thong, the backs climbing out of my tushie about halfway up my cheeks while the narrow front dipped low enough that I could just see the top of my strawberry blonde muff. With no liner, I had to wonder if this really was a bikini, or a bra and panty set. Whichever the case, I looked super in it. Elena and I were the same size in some areas, including our hips, and I'd been wearing a pair of her short cut offs, so I put them back on, then my white tank top before exiting the bathroom.

Just as I closed the door, Elena came out of the rear bedroom wearing her white bikini and an excited smile. Her boobs may not have been as big as mine, but they were still too big for a bikini top like that and, while her golden brown bush looked trimmed, there was substantially more peeking from the waistband of the contrasting white bottoms than mine.

"I love it," she giggled. "I wish we could go swimming."

I was just tearing my saucer eyes from between her thighs when her mother interrupted.

"Oh my god, Elena, what in hell have your father and I told you!?"

Toni, who was taller than I was, now stood in front of the sectional, one hand on her hip. Looking at her, it was easy to see where Elena got some of her looks, but Toni's were more 'girl next door' looks that had turned into 'stressed out mom' looks. Her light freckles did add an illusion of youth, but her thick, tangle permed, fire red hair was all woman. For the last two days, she'd been wearing loose fitting jeans and frumpy blouses, the kind of clothes a woman might wear while in her garden, but for lounging with her husband, she'd chosen an ankle length, gown style dress. It looked very comfy, and its V neck offered just a little more than a peek at her cleavage while the rest of the thin rayon garment flowed as naturally over her large, voluptuous breasts as it did her long, rounded hips and thighs. Its darker browns and various shades of gold went perfectly with her beautiful hair, and I could see that, stressed out mom or no, Quentin was a pretty lucky guy.

As for Quentin, his eyes bugged out at his daughter. When they drifted south of her equator, I could almost see smoke from multiple burnt fuses. Sitting there in his half unbuttoned, light blue shirt and khaki cargo shorts, he grimaced, making a visible effort to tear his eyes away from her escaping bush as Toni went on.

"I keep telling you, don't be parading around like that! Now, for Chrissakes, go back into that bedroom and put some decent clothes on, and stop running around looking like a prostitute!"

Poor Elena really didn't get it. Her adorable little smile had been wiped right off her face, replaced by a trembling lower lip that made me want to comfort her, to make everything okay. I know, I know, Toni was right to scold her and, as her mother, she only had the best of intentions in mind, but if you'd been there, if you'd seen poor Elena's face, you might understand. And besides, a different future had already been decided for Elena without Toni's input, and there was no longer any reason for the girl to abide by the old rules.

"Elena, you stay right there, baby," I ordered, knowing full well that she would as I turned to her surprised, but compliant mother.

"Toni, I understand where you're coming from on this and why, but things have changed. Elena will wear whatever she likes from now on, and that's on my responsibility. As an officer in the Salvation Army," I added without laughing.

"Th- uh... okay," Toni agreed, looking at her husband for some input to her sudden confusion.

"Well, things have changed," he told her, shrugging his shoulders. "And it's on Lieutenant Watts' responsibility, and she is a Salvation Army officer."

With that, he returned his attention to his daughter's body.

"Anyway," I told Toni while looking at Elena, she also now confused at the turnaround I'd created for her, "You have to admit she looks great."

"I have to admit, she looks great," Toni said, looking her daughter up and down as a grudging, tolerant grin slowly replaced her confusion.

"Tell her," I said.

"Elena, I'm sorry. You look great, and you can wear whatever Lieutenant Watts says is okay."

"R-really, Mommy?"

"Yes, dear."

"Sometimes we get a little carried away," Quentin absently said as he again wrenched his attention away from his daughter's body.

Toni sat back down, finished her Canadian and opened another one before allowing the TV to enthrall her again.

And that was that, wasn't it?

Except that it wasn't.

"Toni?" I addressed.

"Yes?" she answered, her polite attention coming back to me.

"Go take off your bra."

My already teased hormones found Elena's soft gasp of surprise pleasing. As for Toni, she hadn't expected this directive. Well, who would? Her level of influence allowed the unusual and personally compromising act of removing her bra in this situation to be seen as undesirable, but that same level of influence demanded obedience and the ironclad belief that Seraphine and I were good people. So, with an unsure expression, she got to her feet. Quentin didn't even look away from the TV screen as she crossed in front of him and went into the bedroom, and I wondered if he'd even heard. Elena wore a grin of surprise, looking from me to the rear bedroom where her mother had gone with wonder filled eyes, the upset over her bikini mostly forgotten. Like her mother, she understood how Toni was going to compromise herself, and was obviously quite interested in the outcome. Apparently, that wasn't all she was interested in, though.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, sweetheart?" he asked, eyes still on the screen.

" ... Do you ever touch yourself?"

Well, he sure didn't see that coming, no more than I did. His eyes widened, snapping from the TV to his daughter, then to me with shock and embarrassment.

"She's aloud to ask, or say whatever she wants," I told him with an almost apologetic smile. I was liking Elena and her innocent curiosity more and more.

"Uhh... what do you mean, dear?"

"Your special area."

" ... Well... sometimes."

"Why?" she asked, looking at his midriff.

"Well... sometimes I start thinking about something that... makes me... aroused. And it feels good to do it."

"Aroused?"

"Yeah, uh... yeah."

"I like to touch my special area, too," she said, flushing but excited as she added, "Sometimes, when I play with my boobies and rub my whatsit for long enough... oooh, Daddy, I get so excited... and then something fantastic happens!"

"Uh-huh. Elena, I'm not sure we should be having this conversation."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because... well, things like that are private and people usually keep them to themselves."

"But Daddy, I want to hear about how you touch your special area. Does something fantastic happen for you, too? When you keep on touching yourself there?"

"Uhh... yes."

"What?"

"Well... I uhh... I ejaculate."

"What do you mean?" she asked, cocking her head to the side in an effort to understand the word.

"I mean... I mean that sperm squirts out of my- uh, my penis."

"What's sperm?"

"Well, it's uh... like a thick, milky white stuff."

There was a pause, and I watched as Elena's poor, stunted head processed this, her eyes getting wider at the idea before she slowly smiled, saying, "Show me, Daddy. I want to watch your penis squirting sperm."

Poor Quentin was finally at a total loss, turning red with embarrassment and indecision. Seraphine's influence hadn't extended to directives from family members but, now that Elena was allowed to say what she pleased, he wrestled with whether or not that meant he should comply with his daughter's request. I squeezed my thighs together a little, unfortunately excited at the prospect of watching Elena watch her father masturbate, but the heavy moment was broken when her mother stepped out of the bathroom, easily commanding everyone's attention.

As certain as it was that Toni could never get by in public without a bra, it was just as certain that she owed it to every man and lesbian on the planet to do just that. She had what they call 'torpedo tits' and, because of their size, they had a lustfully heavy way of hanging, slightly apart and in a way that somehow refused gravity its way with them. She looked so slutty, especially with the impressions of her fat nipples against the clingy rayon bodice of her dress, and I liked her way better like this.

She was blushing, the effect quite apparent on her naturally pale complexion, and I became all the more excited at the sight of perspiration on her forehead, temples and upper lip. As she made her boob quivering way back to the sectional to reclaim her seat, Quentin's discomfort was half forgotten as he openly stared at her chest. He'd obviously seen this before, but it was just as obvious that it never got old for him. Maybe he was just happy to have something to distract his eyes from his daughter's body.

"Mom, you look awesome without a bra," Elena said, almost transfixed by the knockers that begged a load a jizz be spurted across them.

"Thank you, Elena, but you know this is just... this is... just what it is. Right?"

Elena giggled in reply, eliciting a slightly defeated look from her mother before she and her husband forced their attention back to the TV.

Standing in front of them, me right there beside her, I watched as Elena's eyes went from one of her parents to the other, and I made a soft entry to her mind, because I just had to know.

Anyone from the outside looking in would have thought the situation odd. Two middle aged people watching TV, oblivious to Elena's ongoing stare of open curiosity as I stared fixedly at her. We all stayed like that for maybe three minutes, long enough for me to take a closer look at her, at my control over her while I held her on pause, so to speak.

And having her under my influence, rather than Seraphine's, I found it easier to gently nose around here and there, caressing this and prodding that to find that Seraphine was once again correct in that Elena really did have a thing for me, and it had to do with the uniform I'd worn. I found that tragically ironic, suddenly missing its sexy authority, but as they say, first impressions count the most and the uniform did what it had done, blessing me with the parting gift of Elena's respectful admiration and attraction.

In addition, I'd found that both Seraphine's and my influence had worked to partially erode the idea of her parents as being her ultimate authority within the RV. Because of this, her natural tendency to be open with others and her preference for scanty clothing was no longer being supressed. Meanwhile, she was an attractive girl who was just discovering her own blossoming sexuality, a sexuality that was naturally and completely without governance of any social behavioural code whatsoever.

I backed out of Elena's head, taking her off pause and watching as her little mind studied her parents with the barest grin, and I actually felt relieved that the sexual dirty bomb she was becoming wasn't all because of me. I also understood then, beyond doubt, that Seraphine's prediction of an institutionalized future for the girl was accurate. I would have even said that it was a near future.

When Seraphine opened the door, both Elena and I jumped, yelping a bit in surprise.

"We're back!" she confirmed, followed in by Colin who had a bag of purchases in each hand.

"Hi!" Elena eagerly hailed.

Even Seraphine was given pause at the sight of the girl.

"Well, hello, lollipop."

Toni actually looked up at that, surprise and concern beneath her freckles, but I couldn't help but smile a little. I think the affectation went right over Elena's head, but she smiled adoringly at Seraphine anyway.

"Do you realize that everyone can see your pubic hair?"

"Well... yeah."

"Outstanding."

"Thank you, Ma'am," Elena said with a huge smile.

Seraphine regarded her thoughtfully for a moment, then bent and whispered something into her ear.

"Oh, that's such a beautiful name! Thank you, Seraphine!"

I raised a brow at my grandmother, who I had to endlessly badger before I, her fearful, great X seven granddaughter, could get that name out of her. But I couldn't complain. At least it showed a genuine fondness towards Elena.

Looking at me, she gave no reaction to my expression, instead commenting, "I'm surprised her parents would allow this. I know it couldn't have been you, what with you being so intent on saving their-"

"Yeah, I'll explain later," I interrupted, quickly reassuring myself that my motives were pure.

"You bring the popcorn. Toni, have you ever used a-?"

She was again given pause, staring at Toni's chest before rolling her eyes to me again.

"Extra butter, sweetie pie."

"I- okay, that was just..."

"Satan?"

I could have killed her, but she had me pinned.

"Don't get me wrong," she offered, "I'm not complaining, however, I think you might want to go put that uniform back on.

"Seraphine, just stop it. I admit that I-"

"Toni, you look sensational without a bra," she interrupted.

"Uh-m, thanks," Toni said, embarrassed, but pleased at the compliment from Seraphine.

"Lieutenant, we're going to have that family fun night we talked about so, as I said, you may want to go put your uniform on so we can all feel safe knowing that we'll have the approval of God's Salvation Army."

I knew what she was up to. Of course she was going to fully exploit the Falchurch family but, beyond that, she wanted me to participate in my uniform because she wanted it once and for all, forever soiled. In the first place, I'd already done that when I prostituted myself in it, along with a host of other completely immoral acts. Second, I knew I'd be party to the coming evening's events in one fashion or another and, third, I felt a sudden need to make sure it was once and for all, forever soiled anyway. The real downside was that it was a time sensitive thrill that couldn't be wasted, the last really disgraceful behaviour in uniform before I would never experience the kinky thrill of soiling it again. Unfortunately, this added up to another sensible reason to use the Falchurch family and take their daughter.

Seraphine and Colin had gotten more beer and vodka while they were out. A lot more. My irradiant grandmother was in high spirits, passing it around while I got changed in the rear, refreshing my makeup and brushing out my hair before putting it up under the Bowler. Leaving the Martha blouse's top two buttons undone, I chose my stretchy little, non-regulation, black skirt with four inch black heels. I left the pink bikini underneath because it was sexy and new, plus I loved its social contrast to my uniform.

When I re-emerged, the TV was off, replaced by some sexy, soft pop on the stereo. Quentin and Toni were having a good time, talking and completely distracted by the beautiful woman who'd been spreading cheer and booze around. She'd told Elena and Colin to help themselves, and each of them had a can of Canadian, Elena practically beside herself in happy excitement. She pressed against Seraphine, blushing with social pleasure while my unlikely grandmother veritably drooled over her right in front of her parents.

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,252 Followers