Secret Sins Ch. 19

Story Info
Above and beyond.
9.5k words
4.79
7.7k
3

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers

Above and Beyond

While it was certainly awkward to move around with the dildo buried inside me, it was also a major turn on. Both Elena and Toni stared, probably wondering what it felt like as I carefully took a seat amidst intermittent gasps of pleasure.

Once our glasses were topped up, Toni and Colin taking their seats once again, we all took bracing drinks before our horny master of ceremonies got things underway again.

"I do have to hand it to you, Lieutenant," Seraphine said, "You took that well. But now it's time for round four of our family fun game of, 'Choices'. Our last new contestant was Quentin, so he's our 'right of choice' player for this round, and his partner will be... Elena!"

"Yaaay, Daddy and Elena!" the girl cried as she bounded from the couch.

She was by his side in an instant, hopping up and down and giggling with happiness and excitement with his still hard rod tightly clutched in her hand.

"El- Elena! Let go of me!" he almost plead, harried and barely able to get her calmed down enough to release her grip on his handle.

"Nice to see such enthusiasm from a player," Seraphine quipped. "I like that. Quentin, you know how the game is played, so here's your first choice. I would dearly love to see your beautiful daughter sucking that nice cock of yours, and I'm sure she'd be willing to do it, should you tell her how."

"Oh my God, Quentin, no!" Toni forbade.

"However... Elena, please grab that bag. Inside, you'll find four boxes. I want you to hand one to your father."

She did this, handing him a smallish white box with a picture of a woman on it.

"If you find your first choice to be unacceptable, you can instead choose to have your daughter go change. The choice is yours."

He handed the box back to Elena as an easy choice, saying, "Elena, I want you to go change into this."

She only now looked at the box and her eyes lit up, her mouth gushing, "Oh, thank you, Daddy!" She hugged him, doing her little hopping for joy thing again before scurrying into the back room to change out of her indecent bikini, and into something that came from a sex shop and was packaged in a box that was only twice the size of a cigarette package.

She soon returned wearing an indecently short, tight, stretchy, black sleeve dress. The front bore long, wide, horizontal gashes that exhibited all of her cleavage. These gashes went all the way down to her lower belly, and the back was the same, the gashes stopping only after they exposed the top half of her tushie crack before what was left hid the rest.

"Elena, that looks... incredible on you," I told her, feasting my eyes and sorry I didn't get to go in a round with her as I pressed my thighs together, massaging the dildo with the walls of my pussy.

"Thank you, Lieutenant," she beamed, feeling all grown up in the in the prostitute dress as she sidled up to her father with a hopeful smile.

"Do I look pretty in this dress, Daddy?"

"Y-yeah, you... You're a very pretty girl," he assured, trying to keep his eyes off of her.

"Elena, honey," her mother hailed, "Shouldn't you have worn a bra?"

"I don't think so."

"Well... are you wearing panties?"

"No, I didn't think I should."

Toni's uncertain stare was ignored by Elena in favour of what her father thought of this, but there was no time for comment from him as Seraphine eagerly moved things along.

"Elena, you look like a proper little slut, just like your mother."

"Thank you, Seraphine."

"You're welcome, baby, but now it's time for your daddy's next choice. Quentin, would you choose to fuck your daughter's cute little face now, or would you prefer the choice of finding out if Elena's inherited your wife's, 'nipples to clit condition'. Fifteen seconds, Quentin, or you're looking at both."

His shoulders dropped, and I did feel bad for him. He'd tried but, between his narrowing choices and Elena's own curiosity of him, he knew that he wouldn't get out of this completely clean any more than I or his wife had.

"Elena, I want you to listen to me. Daddy's gonna... you and Daddy are gonna... Oh, shit."

"Time, Quentin."

"Elena, daddy needs to suck on your nipples."

"Oh, yes, Daddy!"

The scoop neck of the sleeve dress was low enough that he could easily pull it down, allowing both of her shapely young globes to tumble out with her sunny smile. He moaned when he saw them, moaned again when he began licking the hard nipple of one.

"Oh, Daddy, that feels good. Oh... Daddy..."

He jumped when her hand again found his hardened prick, slick with oil and ready for his daughter's slow, pumping attention. But he didn't try to stop her. I wondered if he'd given in on that with the thought that he'd never accomplish the task at hand if he had to constantly fend off Elena's perverted attacks, or if he simply enjoyed the moment too much to stop her. He began avidly sucking on her nipple, kneading her other with his fingers as Colin had his mother's.

"Oh, that feels so nice... so nice... Daddy, yes!"

He switched nipples, eyes closed as he really worked them over to the delight of his squealing daughter until he finally asked.

"Dear, do you feel that... between your legs?"

"Yes, do it again!"

Seraphine laughed as Quentin sighed. All in all, it wasn't that bad.

"Daddy, my nipples!"

"Not now, dear," Quentin dodged as he put his daughter's boobies away again. "Daddy's got one more choice to get through."

"Well, can I play with your cock?" she almost whined.

"Elena, just let me get through this, and we'll talk later," he said, again having to force the persistent girl's hand away.

Elena only pouted as Seraphine got under way again.

"Last choice, Quentin. The home stretch. You feelin' it, buddy?"

"I got this," he affirmed, mentally bracing himself with a glance toward the relative safety at the end of the sectional, just within his grasp and without having been compromised all that badly. So far.

"I like your attitude. Quentin, your last choice is, your daughter sucks your big, hard, oily cock, or you choose the alternative of licking her pussy."

"Oh my god," he moaned.

"Just to make sure that what you started, up there did finally get... down there. If ya know what I mean."

"Quentin," his wife worried, but found she had no advice to give him.

"Five seconds until it's a sixty-nine," Seraphine warned.

"Daddy, when can I play with your cock?" Elena complained, making a sneaky grab for it.

"Elena... Daddy's going to teach you a new way to play with his cock."

"Really!?"

"Yes, it- it's called a blowjob."

"Blowjob," she repeated.

"That's right, and what you do is... Oh my god..." he finished, clearly and understandably having a very difficult time with this.

I really felt bad for him, especially when Elena grabbed his cock again, and this time he had to fight with her. However, Looking at Seraphine for mercy he wouldn't receive, he seemed to be struck by something. He finally managed to remove his increasingly aggressive daughter's hand to spell out a stroke of genius that explained the old expression, 'in for a penny, in for a pound'.

"Honey, I'm going to lay on the floor, and I want you to lay on top of me with my- my cock just under your face. Okay?"

"Um, okay," she said, liking the sound of this enough to patiently wait for him to arrange himself.

When he had, and she in turn arranged herself (immediately grabbing his hardened prick) as he'd told her, I have to say that I don't think he was completely prepared for the view that a sixty-nine with his daughter would offer of her, especially in that dress. Her little pink pussy was almost as adorable as her face, and he struggled to speak as he stared up into it.

"No-now, Daddy's gonna play with your whatsit, a-and you'll understand what he wants when he starts up, o-okay?"

Grabbing her thighs, he closed his eyes for a second before he began kissing her bare sex.

"Daddy!"

She'd stopped stroking, her eyes widening as she experienced what her father was doing between her spread thighs. Her mouth opened, but no sound came out. She twitched, then twitched again.

"Daddy, what are you doing!?"

"Do you like it?"

"Yes!"

"I'm kissing your whatsit."

Then she jolted, stiffening with a high pitched yelp.

"Now I'm licking your clitoris,"

"Di-! ... Da- Daddy!" Ooooh! Ooooh! Oh yes, Daddy, keep licking m- my clitu-! Ooooohh-h!"

And then it clicked for her, the tongue on her clit, the cock in her hand and the tongue in her mouth. Carefully cupping his balls in one hand, she held his staff by its base with the other as her tongue darted out at her father's cockhead and the tasty oil it was covered with.

"Mmm, strawberries... (slu-urrppp!)"

Quentin was right, and he'd also proven Seraphine wrong in that nobody had to tell Elena how to give a blowjob. It was something she very quickly taught herself once her father had given her the idea. And sure, a sixty-nine with Elena was morally worse than either one choice or the other, but it saved him from having to explain to his own daughter how to give him a blowjob.

After a few minutes, she seemed to get very good at it and, from the looks of her twitching body and the sounds of her muffled squeals, her father seemed to know what he was doing as well.

"Mmguugk! Mmmm! Mglu-u! Gluk-k! Oh yes, Daddy, lick me! Gluukk! Mmm- mmgluk!"

From her expression, I judged that Toni didn't seem to get the reasoning behind her husband's final decision. Seraphine played with her nipples as she watched like a cat watching an unwary bird. She just loved this kind of thing and, when I was being honest, so did I.

Elena really squealed when she came, never letting her father out of her mouth, but doing the equivalent of her happy hop while horizontal, getting a large mouthful of her daddy's hot, sticky cum for her spirit. As her eyes rolled back in her head, it spewed from her mouth, around her father's cock, down his length and over those big balls.

Toni's fingers were now lightly pinching her nipples as she watched, mouth open in astonishment as a sexually astounded Colin kept jerking. I had to wonder how many loads he'd blown in those pants by that point, and I was now becoming quite curious about his cock.

When their incredible simultaneous orgasms were over, Quentin pushed his daughter's inert form off of him, moaning and heaving as Seraphine ground her pussy into the chair, saying, "The girl's a natural. And Quentin, your execution on that was truly commendable."

"Dad... dyyy..." Elena managed, left alone on the floor to collect her wits.

He didn't answer as he collapsed into the end of the sectional beside his wife, grabbing his beer and downing the rest of it.

"Dear, you- you came right in our daughter's mouth."

His reply was to take her vodka drink and down the rest of that, too.

"Are you alright, Elena?" Seraphine asked with a grin as the girl made moves to get to her feet.

"Ohhh, Seraphine... that was a good one!"

"And we move on to round five," Seraphine proclaimed. "Colin, you're up!"

He froze, hands down his pants as we all transferred our attention to him.

"Come on, Colin. Get your hands out of your pants and get back up to the floor."

He thought he'd gotten away light by being the first on the floor, but the fact was that he'd only played half a round as 'he who had the right of choice'. He had to go back up, and this time with his sister. Said sister had by this time found her feet. She wore a dreamy look on her face as she half-heartedly pulled her tight dress down over her hips, almost covering her pussy.

"C'mon, Colin," she slurred with a half delirious grin. "You're up."

"Colin, get your hand out of your pants, and go on up," his mother encouraged, a look of disapproval on her features as she continued to play with her fat, erected nipples.

In guaranteed compliance, he went to stand beside Elena, likely knowing how easy he'd gotten off compared to everyone else and probably expecting that this was it for him, especially when Seraphine spelled it out.

"Elena, guess who has power of choice now?"

"Ummmm... Daddy?"

"Nope. You do."

"Me!?"

"That's right, you slutty little cock sucker. You will get three choices, and fifteen seconds to decide just like everyone else, or you'll do both choices. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Seraphine." She earnestly assured.

"Good girl. Now, as you may remember, I wanted your big brother's clothes in round one, but I never got them, did I?"

"Uh-uh," Elena confirmed with an excited shake of her head, her luscious tits jiggling in the little black dress.

"So, you know I want his shirt and pants this round. You can either choose to take them off of him and give them to me, or you can choose to... make out with him."

"Ew! Colin, stay still, I'm taking your clothes off and giving them to Seraphine!"

Seraphine laughed out loud as Colin blushed. Again, I felt bad for him, but not enough to disrupt Seraphine's game. Not yet, anyway.

While Colin kept his red face directed at the floor, his little sister first unbuttoned and removed his shirt, running it to Seraphine before hurrying back to start on the buttons of his pants. We all watched, even Quentin, as she opened his pants and slowly pulled them down in front of us all, displaying the reason why Seraphine was so bent on having him remove his clothes.

Assumedly bought at the sex shop, he wore a black, nylon thong with a collared hole that his seven inch, (very nicely curved) extremely erect penis thrust from. From the front row seat, his little sister stared, obviously liking what she saw. A glance to my right told me his mother was as enraptured by it as her daughter was while Colin's face was redder than a stoplight.

"Colin" Seraphine pursued, "do turn around now and bend over. Show us the other part."

At this point, I really felt sorry for him, but I swiped that away in a hurry when I saw how his thong left a hole that exposed his anus.

"Oh, Colin..." his mother commented, red faced but more concerned with getting a good look. "I can see your..."

"So," Seraphine said with satisfaction, "Now you know why he so quickly chose to exploit you, rather than take his clothes off, hm?"

"Yes," Toni said with an understanding expression.

"He would have done anything to you to avoid this," Seraphine told her. "Anything."

"He'd have done anything to me," Toni confirmed, regarding her son with surprise and fearful wonder.

Poor Colin had straightened up again, looking from his mother to Seraphine, to me, then to his sister, and finally his father. We all stared back and I could see how he might have felt zeroed in on but, apart from his father, the rest of us were staring at his cock.

Elena finally finished the removal of his pants, taking them to Seraphine as she'd been told for a little kiss as a bonus for getting the job done.

"Elena, it's time for your third choice. You can choose to either make out with your brother, or suck his cock."

"I'll suck on his cock, Seraphine," she decided to the disbelieving gasp of her mother, and with no more hesitation than she'd shown on her first choice.

"He's all yours," Seraphine promised with a chuckle as the teen went to her knees.

I found it odd that the idea of making out with her brother repelled her while sucking his hardened member was no problem for her whatsoever. Yet, she grabbed it and covered his cockhead with her mouth before immediately deep throating him with a small snarl. He let out a yelp of what sounded like fear, staggering backwards a little before Elena steadied him with a quick hand at the back of his thigh. Seconds later she was sucking like a porn queen and he was groaning as he watched.

It was pretty obvious that Seraphine was right about her being a natural. She sucked as though her brother's cum would save her life, making lewd choking and slurping sounds, holding his balls as she'd done for her father as the helpless young man could only watch, dumbfounded, but obviously enjoying her innate talents until his body shuddered. Elena withdrew his cock, now furiously pumping it with her hand instead, watching closely until the first blast of his seed splattered between her eyes.

"Oooh! Oooh! Oh, Colin, more! More!"

The rest of his shots laced her pretty face as well, she heedless of this as she intently watched it erupt. She coaxed each spurt with her hand until he was spent and her face was ready for a porn website, perhaps the one Seraphine had advised her mother on. As for Toni, she looked at her spent son and soiled daughter as though she had no idea who they were, or what they were doing in her RV while still playing with her nipples.

"Did you enjoy that, baby?" Seraphine chuckled.

"Yeah!"

"Colin, how about you?"

"Uh-h, fuuuck..." he replied, staring at his sister's face in perverted amazement.

"Elena, are you ready for your final choice?"

"Yes, Seraphine," she said, getting to her feet while Colin's jizz ran down her cute face.

"Okay, here it is. Now, did you see that convenient hole in your brother's new underwear?"

"Uh-huh."

"I'd like to see you pull the dildo out of Lieutenant Watts' snatch and bury it in your brother's ass."

Colin, who'd been trying to collect himself since his orgasm, let out a small cry of fear and alarm at this, looking frightfully at his little sister, who didn't seem to have as much of a problem with this option if one were to judge by her facial expression.

"However, if you'd rather not do that, you could always choose to... oil yourself up like your mummy did."

Now, this may not sound like much of a choice but, for Elena, it was. I knew she'd want to oil herself up, if only because her mother had, if not for the added reason that she'd want to experience that. However, as she regarded him, it was obvious that the thought of sodomizing her older brother held a curious fascination for her, and he went through a brief, personal hell as he waited for her decision.

"Almost out of time, Elena," Seraphine warned.

"Um, I think I'll oil myself like Mommy did."

Colin's sigh of relief was almost comical, and I wondered if he'd been afraid his sister would allow a time-out simply so she could do both. If she'd been sober and/or less mentally challenged, she may have recognized that possibility, but Colin had gotten lucky.

Grabbing a fresh bottle, Elena took the cap off and, with a wild giggle, immediately flooded her chest. She went on to thoroughly soak herself, a huge smile on her face as the center of our perverted attentions. By the time she was done, she gleamed in the weird light, smiling and posing for her father as he watched, slowly stroking himself to the slutty sight before him.

"You definitely enjoyed that," Seraphine observed, thighs wide as she rubbed her crotch through her dress pants. I couldn't blame her. My own thighs were spread so I could rub my hard clit while holding the crotch of my bikini panties aside.

"Oh, Seraphine, it feels... awesome!"

"In that case, I have good news for you. Because of your enthusiasm, you've been chosen for... the bonus round!"

"Yaaaaaaaay!"

"And, as part of your bonus, you get to choose who plays with you- literally and figuratively. So, from-"

"Wait a minute," I said, looking meaningfully at her. "There's someone here who hasn't been on the floor yet."

"Me?" Seraphine asked, brows raised.

"Well, you're the only one here who hasn't been on the floor yet."

Ameaner
Ameaner
1,256 Followers