Secret Slut Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joatster
Joatster
308 Followers

She put the two fingers of one hand into her sopping, cheating, slutty cunt. With two fingers of the other hand, she began a circular stroking of her clit. She worked herself into a frenetic pace, bouncing her butt on the table and losing herself in self pleasure. I was hard and stroking myself as I watched her wanton display. She started making a high pitched squealing and then froze as her body jerked in orgasmic spasms.

I pulled her from the coffee table and pushed it aside. I laid her on the floor and slipped a throw pillow under her ass to lift her cunt and hips just a little. My cock went into her like a hot knife through butter. We went from zero to a hundred in two strokes. I was slamming myself into her. My stomach was hitting hers, my balls were slapping her ass. She pulled her legs wide and prodded me into her even harder with her heels on my butt and thighs. We ground our mated crotches into each other. Fucking hard with no thought, just animal passion.

I put my weight on my arms and raised my head. Kim’s eyes bored into mine, her teeth were clenched and bared. I could see the muscles and tendons in her neck as they flexed when I pushed myself into her. I glanced at one of the pictures that had fallen from the table. It showed her in much the same position as we were in, but with a black lover between her legs rather than her husband.

Kim noticed my attention on the picture she reached for it and looked at it. She turned it over to show it to me. Then she said the words that made us both come. “He fucked me for hours. I was his slut that evening. He used every hole and made me beg for more.”

After indescribable orgasms that seemed to last forever, we both collapsed together on the floor. Our bodies were slick with sweat, and we were both out of breath. I closed my eyes and listened to Kim’s breathing slow to an even pace. We fell into a sated sleep.

Kim was still sleeping when I woke up. I began trying to puzzle out the recent events and try to figure out where we were headed as I looked at her naked body next to me. I didn’t really think that things were headed back to “normal”. At the same time, I didn’t really think that our marriage would stand a state of continuous debauchery on either of our parts. I needed to find out what motivated her behavior. If I could understand where it came from, maybe we could control it or use it to our benefit rather than our destruction.

I nudged my sexy wife awake and suggested she grab a shower while I fixed us something to drink. As I dried her back, Kim said, “You know, there is still a lot we need to discuss.”

“Oh God, not another discussion like the last one. At least not for a little bit!” I joked. It didn’t go over real big, so I told her that I had been thinking the same thing. I suggested that we wait until morning. I was satisfied knowing she still wanted us to be together and felt that a night of sleep would help us put things in perspective. She was asleep by the time I had finished my own shower.

I woke to an incredible blow job. Kim had her nose pressed into my belly and the head of my cock in her throat when I woke up. It was great. Every time I tried to reach for her she shied away. Finally she lifted her head and told me that this was just for me and that I should just relax and let her do for me. She turned me inside out with her mouth. I was vibrating on the bed when she finally let me come. It was heavenly.

Later, after cleaning up the kitchen from breakfast, we sat at the kitchen table and talked. It was perhaps the most open and honest discussion we had ever had. There was a lot of soul baring and soul searching going on that day. Somehow we worked through things and came up with some plans before we went back at each others bodies like starving men after food.

I probed about the motivation behind Kim’s actions. Her frank and almost blunt response was pretty shocking. This was something she had thought about for a long time. It wasn’t a reflection of my ability (or lack) to satisfy her in bed. It tied back to fantasies that she had going back to puberty. It was connected to when she learned to masturbate. Her older brother had been caught playing with himself in the bathroom by their mother. Mom raised such a stink about how bad he had been, how wrong it was to do that, that it made quite an impression on Kim.

The uproar and fuss made Kim feel guilty about playing with herself rather than making her stop doing it. She started associating the guilt with sexual pleasure. She eventually developed it in to a fine art. The naughtier she was, even if it was just in her imagination, the more exciting it was. She was afraid of crossing the line and really doing anything, but she learned to savor the conflict between physical pleasure and emotional guilt.

I must have some kind of really twisted psyche. I was turned on by listening to my wife tell me about her sexual awakening. I remembered pictures of her at twelve years old. She was small for her age and insufferably cute. I pictured her in bed playing with herself at that age. It was a good thing we were at the table where my hardon was concealed. I wondered if I was going to be out sniffing little girl’s bicycle seats next.

Kim explained that once we were married, the newness of sex was satisfying enough for her for a while. After a few years, sex started feeling a little too routine. There were good feelings, both emotionally and physically, but the delicious tingle from “being bad” was gone. She started masturbating and fantasizing to feed her needs. That satisfied her for a while, but eventually it paled as well.

The real push to her next step was once she was back in school. It seems that most of the students in her graduate program were single and playing the field pretty hard. Kim said that listening to them talk about their exploits was enough to start her really wanting that “naughty” feeling again.

She went to a bar with a couple of her wilder friends after finishing a particularly tough midterm exam one night. She had a few drinks and was feeling pretty loose when some guy asked her to dance. This led to an evening of dancing and groping on the dance floor.

The next evening she went back alone. After an hour or so she let a guy take her to the parking lot where he fucked her. They were in a dark corner of the parking lot. Kim said that she started it by kissing him with lots of tongue. Before long her shirt was open and her small breasts were exposed. After a while he bent her over the trunk of his car and lifted her tight skirt. She said that he was pretty rough, but that it added to the thrill.

She described her feelings about it. “I was so turned on. Knowing that I shouldn’t be doing it in public, doing it hard and nasty with a guy I didn’t even know, knowing that I was cheating on you, acting like a total slut instead of a high school English teacher… it was incredible. It felt like an evening long orgasm.”

From the bar, she went to the gym and showered before coming home. “I was transformed from schoolteacher and wife to a slut and back that night. Being on the edge like that was so thrilling…”

She said that her experience left her floating for a couple of months. “Any time I started wanting that extra little tingle all I had to do was remember that night. But it eventually faded. I had to go back to the well. The next time it didn’t last so long. Finally, it has built up to the point that I have been pushing the envelope in terms of both duration between my activities and in how far I have been willing to go in terms of kinkiness. What you found in those pictures and tapes is pretty vanilla compared to the last month or so.” She seemed exhausted by her confession.

I was fascinated by her tale. I wanted to hear the details of each encounter. What kinky things had she been doing? How many men had had her body? I wanted to know it all. At the same time, I knew I loved her as much or more than ever. I wanted to make things work for us. So, rather than trying to get the gory details of all of her encounters, I spent the next hour trying to work out our relationship.

She was surprised that I was so accepting. When I described my excitement at her illicit activity, she smiled. “Sounds like you know about the excitement of the guilty tingle.”

Eventually, we decided to try to share her experiences, and maybe include me. The catch that I insisted on was to limit the number of experiences to just two encounters per month. I didn’t want us to fall into a slide that accelerated both of us into a situation where we had constantly had to have more and more activities (and kinkier activities) to satisfy us. I reasoned that if we showed the control to limit how often we did these things, then the expectation of the next and memory of the last would sustain us. We wouldn’t fall into the spiraling cycle and trap that snared Kim. We decided to have our first “wild weekend” the following week. In the mean time, Kim would stop all other activity with her friends, and we would work at repairing our relationship.

Once we had concluded the discussion I looked at my wife. I saw the cute little elf she had been at twelve, playing with herself. I saw the serous undergraduate student with whom I had my first sexual experience. I saw the upstanding wife and teacher that our community knew. I also saw a very sexy little slut with the guts and willingness to bend the rules in pursuit of sexual excitement. I was excited.

We decided to wait until Friday night to make plans for our first “wild night”. That is not to say that we abstained until then. It seemed as if we couldn’t get enough of each other. Our sex ran the gamut from the sweetest romantic candlelit love making to hard nasty fucking like I have never done before. I really got into having Kim tell me about some of the things she had done behind my back.

It turned into a type of role play for us. She still felt guilty about having cheated on our relationship, but we were both very excited by it. As we would start she would be very much the lady, reluctant to speak of her indiscretions, embarrassed to speak of them. As I touched her and teased her body, she would heat up and the reluctance would fade. Before long she would be proudly telling me about her experiences. She would be so hot and turned on that I hardly recognized her. I quickly became a connoisseur of watching the battle between the lady and the slut.

The variety of the sexual experimentation Kim had participated in shocked me. It also excited me. I’m not sure that I would want her to do all of those things again, she didn’t really enjoy all of them herself. However, some of them, depraved as they are turned me on beyond anything I would have believed. A short list of some of her activities include bondage (as a dom and as a sub), interracial sex, groups (she did 6 guys in one night!), she helped her girl friend fuck a dog (then the dog licked Kim to orgasm), she had sex in public, she flashed strangers, and once she even “accidentally” flashed some of her students at school.

When I drew the stories out of her, she would get very hot both from remembering what she had done and from seeing the effect of her stories on me. I found myself particularly excited by her first encounter with a black man. I had never given much thought to interracial sex, but her story, coupled with the pictures she had, were enough to make me very interested in the topic.

One afternoon Kim got a message from the couple she was supposed to meet that night. They were tied up with a family crisis and weren’t going to be free. Kim was extra hot that day, having spent most of the day thinking about what was going to happen. She ended up going alone to a club she had been to before. During the course of the evening, she met and danced with several men. Of these men, the best dancer was a black guy who was hitting on Kim pretty hard. As worked up as she was, his efforts paid off quickly. They went to his apartment.

Kim’s new friend was about 6’2” and 225 lbs. She swears that he had no visible body fat on his body. Once she started talking about it, it became obvious that his washboard stomach and heavily muscled body turned her on greatly. She talked about how the light glistened on the planes of his body and about how strong and big he was. She swears that she couldn’t close her hands around his cock. It wasn’t real super long, but it was a beer can or larger in diameter. She said that going down on him was a real effort, eventually she ended up stroking him and licking him rather than trying taking him in her mouth.

She described straddling him and slowly lowering her little five foot hundred pound frame onto her lover who was more than twice her size. I could see the action in my minds eye as she described it to me. She went slow and easy – adjusting to the size and stretching. She told me that once she had accepted him completely into her body she started having one orgasm after another. Here she was, a married white school teacher with a black guy she barely knew, with his cock stretching her cunt and his hands covering her tits.

They fucked like that for fifteen or twenty minutes before he grasped her hips and started pulling her up and down on his cock. She said it felt as if he were simply masturbating by using her body to stroke himself. He was so strong that he could repeatedly lift her and drop her back onto his cock. Once he came, he never really got soft. Kim said that he stayed mostly hard while they kissed and chatted, catching their breath for round two.

Kim became engrossed in telling me about the second time her black lover fucked her that evening. She was nude on our bed and had been touching and stroking me while she told me about the first part of the evening. As she started talking about her second fuck, she sat back and started playing with herself. Between her moans and gasps she told me what happened.

Kim’s new acquaintance rolled her to her back and stretched her legs wide apart on the bed. This time there was no slow and easy penetration. He told her to guide it in, and when she did he slammed his hips forward, impaling her and driving her back into the mattress. As quick as he fucked into her, he pulled back. As she started to bounce up out of the mattress, he pounded her back down, setting up a speed and rhythm that bounced her into the bed then back up and into his body over and over. She swears that he fucked her like this for 20 minutes. She described how his breathing deepened, and sweat dripped down his muscular body.

Kim was touching herself and close to coming in front of me as she related this to me. I was stroking myself and about to join her. She said that she could tell he was tired from his breathing, but that he kept moving just as hard and fast as ever. Then when she thought she couldn’t take any more, he froze with all of his weight pushing down on her tiny body. She could feel his cock pulsing as he came. She came too, casting off all taboos feeling totally slutty, and totally giving herself to physical pleasure. She was sore for a week following the thorough plowing he gave her.

She went back to that bar several times, but never found this guy again. The one in the pictures I found was another man she met while she was looking for another romp with her first black lover. I imagined my sweet little wife being drilled into the bed by her lover, arms holding to his sweaty body, legs spread acceptingly, hips gyrating to produce more pleasure. Our eyes were locked as we both came. The glint in her eyes as she told me her story was as enthralling for her as it was for me.

She told me of her other adventures as well. The first time she made love with another woman, being tied and spanked and teased by a dominant couple, entertaining a group of salesmen in town for a convention. By the time Friday rolled around, I was on a sexual high. Imagining all of the things my wife had done. Imagining all of the things she would do.

I told her that I wanted to orchestrate everything for our first night out. She accepted that and seemed excited by the prospect. I had her model sexy clothes for me for almost an hour before I decided what she would wear. I ended up choosing a simple black miniskirt with a white silk shirt and a black vest. It was sexy without quite shouting “slut!” She also wore a lacy pair of black t-back panties, thigh high black hose, and some black high heeled shoes. No bra, but with the vest everything was covered. If she moved right the vest would pull back just enough for her pretty little nipples to show through the thin material of her shirt.

Once the clothes were chosen, Kim banished me from the bedroom while she did her makeup and hair. I burned the time by watching her sex videos. I was glad I chose pants with a generous pleat in them. I was going to be hard all night long. Tight slacks would have been torture.

Kim entered the room just as her video self made one of the two men with her come. His come shot across her belly and she rubbed it in. On our big screen TV it was engrossing.

“That was a fun afternoon.”

I looked over my shoulder to see Kim posing sexily for me. With her hair and makeup done and her sexy clothes on, the look in her eyes screamed sex. This was the same woman who I had just watched fuck the brains out of two young guys on our TV. For just a minute I thought about canceling the evening and dragging her to bed right then, but I couldn’t quite bring myself to mess up my plans for the night.

“Those two guys are on the wrestling team at the college. There wasn’t an ounce of body fat on either one of them,” Kim said. “They had great stamina, and were just about insatiable. Although, Robbie did have those ugly ears…”

Suddenly, I had a block of dry ice in my stomach. This was all real. It had really happened. It was going to happen again tonight. My wife. My sweet innocent wife was capable of being a total slut with men she barely knew. Not just capable, she had done it and was looking forward to doing it again this very evening.

The enormity of what had happened, was happening, struck me very hard. I was suddenly very uncomfortable with actually living out the reality of what had been fantasy to me. I was afraid of the changes that could come about as a result of all of this. I very much wanted to dial the clock back and have things as they were before.

Kim must have read my thoughts. She sat next to me and reassured me that our love was stronger than ever. She held me and told me that she would give it all up to keep me if that is what it took. We just sat there for five or ten minutes, being close and holding each other.

Finally, I said, “No, it was just that all of the change has been pretty quick for me. I was just a little overwhelmed for a minute. I think we have to try this at least once. Then we can reevaluate things and see where we will head.” With that, I stood and helped my sexy, secretly slutty wife to her feet.

We drove to a hotel in town that was right across from the convention center. I was sure the bar would have plenty of men available to fill out my plans for the evening. I pulled up to the very front of the hotel and dropped Kim off with instructions to have fun in the bar. I told her I would get the car parked and be along in a half hour or so. I told her that when I got to the bar, she was to have danced with at least two different guys and have had a drink. When she asked for money for the drink, I told her that she would have to use a different currency to get it. She smiled and headed into the lobby.

My stomach was doing flip flops as I watched her butt swing as she walked through the lobby. It was really happening! I was buzzing like I had a six pack of margaritas in me. It was all I could do to take my time parking and walking back to the lobby of the hotel. I could hear the music and laughter from the bar. I sat in the lobby and watched the people coming and going from the bar.

Joatster
Joatster
308 Followers