Secret Smile

Story Info
Sometimes keeping a secret inside can make your night.
4k words
4.55
28.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karla opened the door to her apartment and discovered the first rose. She smiled a secret little smile, laid her briefcase to one side and bent to retrieve it. As she did, she spied the second rose a little further down the hall.

She kicked off her shoes and followed the train of scattered petals and flowers, gathering the crimson blooms into a bouquet. The trail led to her bedroom, to a gold box bound with a black ribbon sitting on her bed.

"Oh, Jack . . . what have you got planned this time?" she asked to the air.

"Actually," said a low male voice from behind her open door, "I thought we'd go dancing."

Karla spun on her stockinged feet at the unexpected sound, roses cascading from her hands. "Jesus Christ, Jack you scared the living hell outta me!"

Jack didn't move from his position lounging against the wall, merely raised an expressive eyebrow at her outburst. Karla swallowed hard, suddenly mindful of the smallest sign of his displeasure.

"I mean . . ." she swallowed again, "you startled me, Sir." Her eyes flickered down from his face to the red petals scattered at her feet.

He smiled broadly and cupped a strong hand against her cheek, raising her gaze to his. His dark eyes sparked with hidden mischief. As always, his smile infected her, filling her with happiness. He nodded towards the bed and the box, his eyes never leaving hers.

"Open it.

Karla stepped back from him and turned to the bed. She tugged the ribbon loose and coiled it neatly, eliciting an exasperated sigh from Jack.

"Just once, I'd like to see you rip open a present and not save the wrapping!" He tried to sound stern but his eyes and lips were smiling as he scolded her.

She smiled even broader as she lifted the dress from the box. The flared skirt, the black velvet . . . it was the dress. "Oh Jack . . . Sir . . . you remembered!"

"After the big deal you made about it in the mall last week, I was unlikely to forget, little one."

"But the price, Sir . . . it was -"

Jack stepped forward and silenced her protests with a finger to her lips. "The price was worth every penny for the look in your eyes when you saw it. Now, put it on. We're leaving shortly."

Karla smiled against his finger and obediently laid the dress aside so she could remove her skirted suit. Jack settled back against the dresser to watch her strip to her bra, panties, and stockings. He stopped her as she bent to pick up the dress from the bed.

"I'm afraid the open back means you will have to forgo the bra, pet. And those stockings . . . I'm afraid they simply won't do for this dress." He offered another box to her, this smaller one also gold and bound in black ribbon.

She opened this box as carefully as the first, a second coiled ribbon joining the first on her dresser. Jack merely rolled his eyes with an exaggerated sigh. She opened the folded tissue and withdrew the silk stockings from within. She held them to the light, almost disbelieving how thin and light the material was.

"There's more in the box, pet. They don't make them like this with elastic tops."

Karla carefully laid the wispy stockings to one side, as if they'd blow away. Under the folded tissue paper was a black garter belt; nothing fancy, just simple lace that would lie flat under her dress. Her eyes shone as she looked up at him.

Jack pushed himself off the dresser and stepped to the door. "I'll leave you to get ready, pet. We're leaving in 30 minutes. It goes without saying what you will be wearing tonight, I suppose?" Karla nodded happily and Jack smiled and nodded back to her. "Good." He left her to her preparations

Karla appeared in the doorway to the living room right at the 25 minute mark by Jack's watch. Her long blonde hair was swept up and bound by the ribbon from the gift box. She positively glowed with happiness as she posed for him. "Do you like it, Sir?"

"Like it? I love it, pet. You are a beauty . . . a treasure."

Karla giggled like a school girl and spun for him, the bottom of the dress flaring out to reveal the tops of the stockings and the curve of a bare cheek. Jack's eyes followed her motion, and raised an inquisitive brow. "No panties, little one?"

"Sir, you told me to wear what you brought me. You did not buy me panties to go with the outfit." Karla hesitated, suddenly unsure. "Did . . . did I do something wrong, Sir?"

"Just the opposite, pet," he replied with a smile. "In fact, it's perfect for your final gift." He removed his hands from behind his back and presented Karla with a final golden box, this one barely covering his palm.

Karla took it from his outstretched palm and slit the paper with a manicured nail. Smiling up at him through a strand of hair falling across her face, she ripped the paper from the box, eliciting a chuckle from Jack.

Inside the box was a small, rounded object, covered in soft silicone or rubber. It looked about the size and shape of an egg, maybe a little narrower across the short axis. As she touched her fingertip to it it buzzed and vibrated, startling her so much she almost dropped the box. Her eyes darted to her smiling Master.

Jack opened his other hand to show her the small remote control, barely the size of a box of matches, with a single button. He pressed the switch and the toy buzzed again in Karla's palm.

"A new toy for you, pet. Lift your skirt."

Karla swallowed hard but obeyed him. Her fingers toyed with the warm velvet as Jack stepped close, taking the toy from her other hand. He reached down to cup his palm against her bare-shaved mound, pausing to enjoy the heat radiating from her body. Karla moaned low, his touch sparking through her as it always did. His finger slid between the soft folds of her pussy and she closed her eyes, inhaling sharply. He slid the digit back and forth along the length of her slit, teasing her.

"Please, Sir. . .you'll make me wet before we go out," she whispered.

Jack leaned in and whispered against the seashell curves of her ear. "Little one, you are going to be wet enough for me to slide this toy inside you. And I assure you, I intend to make you wet all night."

Karla sagged against his body as he teased her. His finger slid into her, curling against the front wall of her wet pussy, pressing gently against the rough, sensitive spot there and stroking. Karla let her skirt fall over his wrist and gripped his upper arm in both hands, her breathing quickening. He slid a second finger into her alongside the first and her breath changed to a sharp hiss of pleasure. Jack pulled his fingers back a little and spread them apart.

Jack's other hand disappeared under the ebon velvet folds of her dress. He pulsed the switch on and off as he pressed the toy into her tight pussy. The soft vibe slipped in easily and he released the button as she moaned again. Jack let the dress settle back agaoinst her hips and offered his slick digits to Karla with a smile. She wrapped her fingers around his wrist and lifted his hand to her mouth. She purred in her throat as she tasted herself from his offered hand, sucking and licking him clean of her juices.

"I called the doorman, so I'm sure the taxi is waiting by now. Let's go, pet." Jack smiled at Karla's slightly glazed expression and helped her on with her coat.

"But. . .Sir, the toy -"

"Yes. The toy," said Jack, cutting her off. "The toy is where it belongs, and where it is going to stay for the evening."

The cab ride to the restaurant was surreal for Karla. Although Jack made small talk with the driver and left the remote alone, Karla was acutely aware of the toy inside her, moving within her walls as she shifted against the seat. She concentrated on her breathing, contracting her muscles to keep the toy in place but this only seemed to make it move inside her. Every bump and pothole sent a new thrill through her body, her tensing folds slick with growing moisture. She was hardly aware of anything Jack said. She was aware of his fingertips stroking her inner thigh, his hand out of the driver's view on her knee.

Savoir Faire was a local restaurant popular with young professionals both for the food and for its well-trained staff. A folded twenty from Jack to the maître d' ensured an excellent table and prompt seating despite the Friday evening crowd. He held out Karla's chair, left two menus and assured Jack the waiter would be along shortly.

As Karla scanned the menu, the toy inside her gave a short, almost tentative pulse. Her eyes snapped to Jack, but he was studying the menu intently, ignoring her. His fingers were curled in a loose fist around the remote. Karla saw his finger move again, and this time the toy buzzed for a few seconds before turning off. Karla breathed deeply to control herself, and as her own fingers gripped the edge of the table, Jack's mouth twitched in the faintest of smiles.

As usual, Jack ordered for both of them. Equally as typical, the meal was excellent, his wine choice perfectly complimenting the food. What was not typical was the exquisite torture Jack put Karla through as the meal progressed. He built her up gradually, increasing the intensity and backing off over and over, several times bringing her right to the brink of release only to put the remote aside for a few moments. Jack looked up from his meal at one point to see her staring at the black square of plastic on the table, as if by will alone she could make it work.

When the bill came, Jack slid his Visa to the waiter and signed quickly, barely glancing at the total. The tip would be generous; they ate often here and he wanted to make sure the staff treated him well.

The waiter pulled out Karla's chair for her and she stood on weak knees. Jack stepped to her side quickly, placing a hand to steady her. His fingers brushed against skin exposed by the low-cut back of the dress. The touch was electric to Karla. The hour of teasing without physical contact had left her skin sensitive to the slightest caress. She bit her bottom lip to stifle the moan that threatened to spill from her throat and pressed against him, clinging to his arm.

Jack made no comment about her state, but as they walked to the door the toy throbbed and hummed inside her in a steady, erotic pulse. Karla's breathing was becoming erratic, and her fingers were curled so tightly into his arm Jack was sure she was leaving bruises.

Karla's head swam as they walked. Her world was shrinking down to the sensations Jack was sending through her body. Her pussy was molten under the black velvet; she was so wet she could feel rivulets of her juices flowing down her inner thigh to the top of the stockings.

The dance club Jack had in mind was only a block from the restaurant, and as the air was still warm from the day, Jack insisted they walk. With each click of her heel on the sidewalk, Jack's finger twitched on the remote, until it seemed a shock went through her entire body with each impact of her foot. By the time they reached the club, Jack's arm was around her waist to steady her swaying form.

There was a lineup at the door, as usual. Trends was one of the city's hottest clubs, and a long wait was expected on any weekend night. Jack ignored the others behind the burgundy velvet rope, walked right to the head of the line and shook hands with a bouncer he recognized from previous visits. When the man glanced down at the folded bill Jack had left behind, he was suddenly all smiles. Without further ado Jack and Karla were inside.

Just inside the door was a coat check staffed by a pretty, if bored-looking, blonde girl who traded their coats for a claim ticket. The music inside seemed to be almost shaking the walls but here in the foyer of the club it was almost subsonic. That is, until someone opened the door to the dance floor and the sound spilled out like a wave, cut off just as fast when the door shut behind them.

Jack pulled Karla aside by the hallway to the bathrooms and pressed his lips to her ear. His breath was hot against her skin and his voice was as low as the music would allow.

"When we go in there, little one, we're going to separate. I want you to dance with whoever asks you. You are not to say 'no' to anyone. I'm going to be watching you. Toying with you." He emphasised this last point with a long burst of vibration inside her.

Karla moaned low against him and almost sobbed. "Yes, Sir. Please, Sir. . .can I cum, Sir?"

"Cum? Already, little one?" Jack chuckled darkly into her ear. "I have not begun to toy with you yet. You are not to cum until I give you permission. Am I clear?" Jack let the toy go for slow ten count and released the button

"Clear, Sir. Ye-yes Sir," she stuttered. Karla's eyes were shut so tightly tears pressed between her dark lashes. The sudden increase of sound in the foyer meant someone had opened the door and entered the club. By the time Karla opened her eyes and realized it had been Jack, he was gone. She smoothed her dress down against her stomach, very conscious of how wet her inner thighs felt. Steeling herself, she stepped into Trends' main room.

The thumping bass that had been more felt than heard outside was omnipresent in the dark club. The rhythmic beat of the music seemed to throb in Karla's bones, and combined with the hypnotic pulsing of the multicoloured lights and strobe, she felt almost a compulsion to move to the music. Her eyes darted left and right, trying to find Jack, even a hint of where he was, but the shifting rainbow of shadows made it impossible.

It wasn't long before a man took her hand and pointed to the centre of the room. Karla started to shake her head on instinct but a sudden throbbing reminder from her unseen watcher changed her mind. She smiled and let the man pull her onto the dance floor.

The crowd pressed in on all sides, pushing them together. Karla moved and spun on the floor, searching the crowd to no avail. As the stranger stepped right to her and put his arms around her the vibrator began to throb in tune to the music. She faltered a step, and half fell into his embrace, her hips bucking hard almost on their own accord. Her breath was a husky pant against his neck.

The stranger smiled at his sudden stroke of luck, unaware of the true source of her arousal. The smell of her sex and desire was sweeter than any perfume she could have worn. Karla felt him growing hard against her as she pressed to him. Then suddenly she realized what she was doing and pushed back from him, biting her lip and keeping him at arms length. He leaned in again as if to kiss her, and she squirmed back out of his embrace. The stranger's face fell, and while she couldn't hear him over the music she was sure he mouthed the word "tease" before he stalked away.

The vibrator was relentless now, driving her closer and closer to the edge of release, to the very edge of reason. She leaned against a column on the side of the dance floor, arms crossed against her chest, her pussy contracting and shifting around the insane dancing toy within.

She staggered off the dance floor almost into the arms of a woman leading her girlfriends the other way. They were smiling, happy, and obviously enjoying more than one drink this evening. The group of women laughed and swept Karla back into the centre of the room. They were younger then her, probably barely old enough to be in the club, but they were pretty, well-dressed and tanned, exactly the type of person the management loved. The "beautiful people" brought the crowds after all. The floor was even more crowded than before and the girls pressed their bodies together, bumping and grinding to the relentless bass as Karla's unseen tormenter again pulsed the toy in time to the music.

Her knees were jell-O by the time the music slowed to the point she could extract herself. She stumbled to the bar for a drink, pushing her way past the crowd. Just as she got to the front , the bartender placed a vodka and 7-up with a twist in front of her. "From the gentleman," he shouted over the music and pointed to the end of the bar. Jack smiled at her across the dimly lit room and toasted her silently with his own drink, the toy quiet for a brief moment as their eyes met. The crowd jostled her aside and by the time Karla got to the end of the bar, Jack was gone, melted back into the crowd. She finished her drink quickly, and laid the empty glass on the tray of a passing waitress.

The alcohol and sexual energy coursing through her left her almost disconnected as she watched the crowd, desperate to see her Master again. The vibrating egg was a constant reminder of his presence even if she couldn't find him.

The next man didn't even ask, just grabbed her arm and spun her against him. The music had shifted to a more Latin beat, and this dark-skinned man clearly knew how to take advantage of it. He pressed her body against his, dark eyes holding hers like a captive animal. Karla knew she was close to losing control, could feel it slipping from her like ice in the sun. The strong male scent of her partner, so achingly close made her grind against him. Gentle pressure of a hand on her back kept her close to him as they moved to the music. Gradually his hand slid down to cup against her ass, and Karla was powerless to stop him. Her body was on autopilot, driven by her invisible puppetmaster.

When she first felt his fingers on the bare skin of her upper thigh, she jumped as if struck. She wormed closer to him, desperate for the contact. Karla pressed to him as he caressed her bared flesh, grinding her pussy against his leg through the velvet skirt. She felt him breathe in sharply as his fingers discovered the hot flow of her need over parted thighs. She was close . . . so close . . . when suddenly her partner was gone.

When Karla's eyes opened, her partner was holding his hands up to ward off blows from a latina in a tight vinyl skirt. The petite, honey-skinned woman was screaming at him in Spanish and striking him with her purse. She turned with a flick of her black hair to Karla, continued her tirade, and raised a hand to slap the woman she had caught with her man.

Jack's hand closed around the latina's wrist from behind. She spun on her heels to face him, but Jack pushed her back and stepped between her and Karla, taking his pet in his arms. Karla sobbed in relief at his appearance, her arms clinging around his waist as if he would vanish if she let go.

Jack quickly led her to the door and steadied her against the wall as he retrieved their coats. Karla kept both of her hands wrapped so tight on Jack's steadying arm that her nails drew tiny drops of blood. Wrapping her coat over her shoulders, he took her back onto the street. Karla's arms slid around his neck, suddenly the only thing holding her up as her knees gave out.

"Please . . . p-p-please Sir . . . th-the t-toy," she whimpered into his ear.

In the fight and their ensuing exodus the remote had been forgotten in Jack's pocket. All that time the vibrator had been buzzing inside Karla. In her already barely under control state, it was taking all of her effort, every fibre of her being not to cum, to remain obedient to her Master.

Jack switched off the toy but is seemed to make no difference. Karla's hips pumped against him wantonly, her voice tiny and strained in his ear. "Please Sir, let me cum, Sir, please, god, please Sir I need to cum, Sir, please."

He looked around, spied an alley and half carried, half pushed her into the darkness. He shoved her back against a rough brick wall and pushed her skirt up to her waist. Jack's hand pressed to her shaven mound and he gasped.Karla's pussy was literally dripping against his hand, the tops of her stockings a sodden mess. Her hips thrust against his exploring fingers, tiny mewls of pleasure from her hoarse throat.

"PLEASE, Sir . . . I . . . c-ca-can't hold back," she cried. Her hands were tangled in his hair, trying to force his body against her.

12