Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's the outside stuff," Beth laughed. More of a smile now which caused Alex to relax a bit and fall into her more familiar slump. "What do you think happens?"

"I think they degrade women?" Alex was trying her best not to insult the woman. Her voice was more of question. She really knew nothing other than pop culture references to it. Scenes from some movies, some porn.

"Do I look degraded?" Beth asked with a tilt of her head.

"No," Alex quickly said. "Not at all!"

"The lifestyle has nothing to do with degradation," Beth assured her. "It has everything to do with pushing boundaries. Pleasure." Alex nodded.

"It's confusing," Alex admitted.

"To the outside world perhaps," Beth took a sip of her coffee. It seemed to Alex like Beth was done talking about it but Alex's interest was piqued.

"So how does it work?" Alex asked. Beth took a deep breath.

"Explaining without a proper frame of reference is difficult," Beth said turning slightly in her seat. "I'm a sub or submissive."

"Ok," Alex nodded. That explained a lot. From the way she sat and dropped her head, to the panties in the pocket.

"And the man that came in? Your husband?" Alex asked.

"No," Beth smiled. "My Dom...my Dominant or owner. We aren't married."

"Owner?" Alex asked, the alarm filling her voice.

"Yes," Beth smiled. "It's not like it sounds, and then again it's exactly like it sounds." Alex furrowed her brow in confusion.

"It's supposed to be enigmatic," Beth assured.

"It is," Alex smiled with Beth.

"I assure you, the mental picture you have is incorrect," Beth said. "I may be submissive, but I am very much empowered." Alex nodded. She didn't understand but she nodded anyway. "The only way to understand is to show you."'

"Show me?" Alex gasped.

"If you like," Beth nodded as she folded her hands in her lap properly. It reminded Alex to sit up straight. "I don't normally offer, as it's not my place. It belongs to my Sir."

"Your 'Sir'?" Alex asked.

"My Dom," Beth explained.

"If you were to show me," Alex said leaning in. "How would it work?"

"Well, first I would have to introduce you to my Dom, Gavin," Beth explained. "If he likes you and feels like taking you on, he would show you."

"What would I have to do?" Alex asked trying to keep the excitement she was feeling from permeating her words. That made her think, why was she getting excited? She had never really thought of the lifestyle as it seemed against what she would be able to except. But this woman was not what she pictured as the type of woman in the lifestyle.

"Whatever you are comfortable with," Beth smiled. "And then a tad more."

"A tad more?"

"Remember it's about pushing boundaries," Beth reminded. "It's about taking you to the edge of maddeningly excessive pleasure, balancing on the precipice of that pleasure, sometimes for an extended period of time."

"Would I have to fuck him?" Alex wondered aloud softly.

"This isn't about fucking," Beth said firmly. "This is about pleasure, both given and received. It's about control and letting go. It's about emotional and sexual release. Above all, it's about trust."

"Trust?"

"Trust." Beth nodded. "If you are a sub, you have to trust your Dom to take you to the edge of your limits."

Alex looked down as her warming between her legs grew from a soft glow to a prickly fire. She was most certainly interested. The thoughts of being taken roughly appealed to her. Her initial thoughts of the lifestyle as Beth called it. She had a boyfriend tie her up once and while it turned her on to no end it ended in a disaster.

"I always pictured it was about fucking," Alex shrugged. Beth smiled.

"I'm not saying you aren't going to get fucked," Beth laughed. "I'm just saying it's not just about fucking." Alex smiled. The word fuck coming from the elegant woman's mouth turned her on. She didn't know why but when the woman said it the word became exquisite.

"How would it go then?" Alex asked.

"Well, first things first," Beth smiled. "I should introduce you to Gavin. He may not be interested in another sub. He's very selective."

"Then I have no shot," Alex frowned. "I look nothing like you!"

"I know Gavin," Beth smiled. "He will like you."

Beth wrote her phone number on a piece of paper and handed it to Alex.

"Think on it," Beth smiled. "If you are interested in the most pleasurable sexual adventure of your life, call me." Alex took the paper and Beth gently rubbed her fingers across Alex's. "Please call." Alex smiled. The attraction was mutual.

"Now," Beth smiled looking at the drawing. "I would like to buy this from you, I think Gavin would love to have it."

"You can just have it," Alex shrugged.

"No," Beth smiled. "I need a number."

"It doesn't do you justice," Alex explained. She could tell by the look on Beth's face that she needed a number and wouldn't be dissuaded by Alex's pleas. Alex laughed inwardly. So much of Beth being a submissive!

"Twenty bucks?" Alex suggested with a shrug. Beth frowned and pulled her pocket book from her designer purse. Pulling three crisp hundred dollar bills out she slid them in front of Alex who instantly shook her head at the money. Beth removed the picture from the sketch book.

"Thank you Alexandria," Beth smiled standing up. "I hope you call." With that Beth was gone leaving only her perfume scent and three hundred dollars.

Chapter Two*

Gavin walked into the condo and set his keys on the table just inside the doorway. He sifted through the mail there as well. Nothing of importance so he left them there. Dropping down the steps into the sunken living room entry way he turned the corner and stopped in his tracks.

"We have company," Gavin smiled looking at the young woman on the couch. Beth nodded with a smile.

"This is Alexandria," Beth smiled patting her hand as she sat next to her.

"It's Alex," she corrected her.

"What's wrong with Alexandria?" Gavin asked tilting his head in a smile. "It's beautiful. It suits you." Alex blushed at the compliment. "A dinner guest?" Gavin asked Beth.

"Yes, Sir," Beth said dropping her head properly.

"More than a dinner guest?" Gavin asked his tone hardening taking note of the body language.

"If you wish," Beth said with her head still down. Alex looked from Gavin to Beth then back to Gavin unsure if this was going to explode into an argument. "She wishes to learn about the lifestyle."

Gavin turned his eyes to Alex who dropped her eyes unexplainably again. It seemed she couldn't look him in the eye even if she wanted to. He has to be a Jedi master.

"I'm not at all pleased with this," Gavin said curtly. His eyes firmly fixed on the elegant woman by Alex's side. "Elizabeth, would this please you?"

"Yes, Sir," Beth responded. Gavin looked upon them both for a few agonizing seconds as they sat there with their heads down.

"If it pleases you, then I will consider it," Gavin frowned. Alex could only watch through her lashes.

"Thank you, Sir," Beth whispered.

"Alex," Gavin said bringing her head up slightly. "What do you know?"

"Almost nothing," Alex admitted. This brought a deep exhale of disappointment from him.

"Let's discuss it over dinner," Gavin said standing back up.

Beth stood up as well and Alex followed suit. He allowed the women to go first, making sure he pulled out chairs for both women properly before bringing the food in from the kitchen. He took the time to serve them patiently. This confused Alex. If he was the Dom, why was he serving them? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Then again, the idea of being served by this exquisite man caused a soft glow in her nether regions. That couldn't be explained either. How could such a simple gesture cause a stirring?

After making sure both ladies had their desired food, he sat with his plate. Alex could tell he wasn't happy. She thought that odd. Any of her boyfriends would have jumped at the chance to have a threesome. It appeared this man disliked the idea of two women.

"You know almost nothing of the lifestyle?" Gavin asked drawing her eyes up after agonizing minutes of silence broken up by the occasional soft scrape of a fork to a plate.

"No, hardly anything," Alex admitted. "Just maybe some stuff I saw in a movie."

"Then why on earth are you interested?" Gavin asked sitting back. Alex shrugged. She had vague ideas and some of that interested her. Some of it horrified her as well.

"I have some desires of things I have heard about," Alex explained softly.

"Hardly enough to walk blindly into a lifestyle," Gavin pointed out.

"True," Alex admitted. She struggled on what to say. How does she convince him that she really wanted to see this lifestyle?

"How many boyfriends have you had?" Gavin asked pointedly.

"Like long term?" Alex asked softly. His demeanor was demanding and caustic. Not to be argued with or denied.

"Well, let's change that question to put some scope on it," Gavin said looking towards the ceiling. "When did you lose your virginity?"

Alex stared blankly at him. Wow, that was personal she thought. Why on earth would he need to know that?

"Hesitation in our world is a no-no," Gavin pointed out. "Perhaps this is not the lifestyle for you if such a simple question causes you to balk."

"I lost my virginity in college," Alex told him. Her voice measured. Trying to keep the embarrassment out.

"So, that's our scope then," Gavin told her. "How many boyfriends have you had since college?"

"Two long term," Alex said softly. "Two one-night stands." Gavin nodded as he swirled the wine in his glass looking at the purplish-red color of it.

"Disregard the one night stands," Gavin told her. "How long was the first 'long term' boyfriend?"

"Four months," Alex whispered. This whole conversation was off to a bad start. She could tell by Gavin's body language he wasn't pleased.

"That's long term?" Gavin asked.

"Not in the grand scheme of things, but for me...yes," Alex admitted embarrassedly.

"And the sex?" Gavin continued to swirl his wine.

"He was my first so I had nothing to compare it to," Alex shrugged.

"If you had one word to describe it what would it be?" Gavin continued. She thought hard on it. How do you describe sex in one word?

"Disappointing," Alex said lifting her eyes to him. Gavin nodded.

"The other boyfriend?" Gavin said putting his wine down after taking a drink and looked at her.

"Lasted almost a year," she breathed out.

"It seems that you haven't had enough sex to even warrant an exploration of the type of life we live," Gavin said coolly looking to Beth. Alex could see he was angry to have her brought such an inexperienced girl to him. "Have you had any experience with BDSM?"

"Minimal," Alex said looking to Beth.

"Give me an example," Gavin demanded.

"We watched a movie where the man tied up his girlfriend then had sex with her," Alex said softly.

"I can't hear you," Gavin interrupted.

"We watched a movie where the man tied up his girlfriend then had sex with her," Alex said louder now. Her voice firmer but she could hear the betrayal of her nervousness in the last of her statement.

"And?"

"It turned me on," Alex admitted her face flushing with heat as she thought of the scenes.

"And?"

"We tried it," Alex continued. "He tied me up, my wrists first then to the headboard of the bed."

"What was that like?" Gavin pushed.

"I remember that he tied the rope to tight, it dug into my wrists cutting off the circulation. It was a matter of a few minutes before my hands were numb," She looked towards Beth again who sat patiently. She looked to Gavin and saw a flash of anger and disappointment in his eyes.

"Then what did he do?" Gavin asked when Alex stopped talking and rubbed her wrists in the memory of that night. Gavin's eyes shifted from looking at her face to her hands as she rubbed her wrists in memory then back to her face, the fire stoking in his eyes was impossible to miss.

"He took my head and forced his...cock down my throat," Alex said bluntly. She knew he wanted the details but she was uncomfortable with them. But she wanted to know more. She wanted to know why Beth smiled the way she smiled, like she knew something nobody else did. The thought of the sex in the movie got her warming again. She wanted that scene. In the movie it was very sensual, very erotic. Orgasmic. Her own experience was anything but.

"It was brutal," Alex continued. "I couldn't breathe." Alex shook her head angrily and took a sip of her wine. Gavin let her go slow and he never moved his eyes from her and even that was causing her to warm.

"He didn't relent," she said softly. "I remember struggling for air, the tears burning down my face, my chest on fire. I thought I was going to die!" Gavin began to drum his fingers angrily on the table.

"He pulled out of my mouth at the last minute, I thought he was going to shoot his cum on my face or in my mouth...but he didn't," she shook her head. "He flipped me over and threw himself on top of me."

"I couldn't catch my breath, especially now with his full weight on me," Alex gasped. "He put his cock in me, but my body wasn't ready for it so it was hard to get in, I wasn't wet."

"I would imagine not," Gavin hissed.

"He rammed it in me a couple of times before he pulled out, it was frantic," Alex frowned. "I thought he was going to cum on my back or ass, instead he pulled my ass cheeks apart and drove his cock into it! I tried to keep it from happening by clenching my ass cheeks as tight as I could but that only made it worse," This caused Gavin to flutter his eyes closed.

"I begged him to stop, but I couldn't muster enough air to scream," Alex stopped talking for a moment. "My ass burned like it was on fire, he fell out multiple times only to shove it back in angrily! It felt like broken glass being shoved into me. I remember him grunting on me out of breath...it was like he couldn't breathe! Like he had cock down his throat!"

"He fell out again and tried to put it back in but he came before he could," Alex whispered again. "He then came up to my face and wiped it on me, it was covered in cum, blood and...shit."

Gavin exhaled deeply. She couldn't tell who he was angry with. But he was angry.

"Alex, is that what you think BDSM is?" Gavin asked. Alex shrugged. "Thank you for sharing your experience with me. But I can categorically deny that any part of that is BDSM."

"He tied me up," Alex defended weakly.

"None of that was BDSM," Gavin said forcefully. "That was rape, and we don't do that in our lifestyle."

"It wasn't rape, I wanted it," Alex shrugged.

"No, my dear," Gavin said softly reaching out to touch her hand and rub her skin softly. "You told him to stop. That should have ended it, but he continued. From the moment the word 'no' left you lips, everything after that was rape!"

Alex furrowed her brow and thought about that. She hadn't looked at it that way.

"Are you angry with me?" Alex finally asked him. She could feel it radiating off of him like a heat from a convection heater. Gavin smiled and shook his head.

"No," he laughed a soft laugh. His body relaxed a bit and she was happy about that. "You have done nothing to be angry with."

"But you are angry?" Alex pointed out. Gavin smiled and tilted his head.

"Very perceptive of you," Gavin pointed out. "I'm angry that an idiot had an opportunity to show a beautiful young woman a great night of pleasure and he fucked it up! Which is why the best Doms are older, not young men. It is something you get as you age, patience, understanding...self-control. That's not to say young men can't do it, it just means that young men that can do it are rare!"

Alex smiled, she could tell Gavin was frustrated with her experience. That he took pride in his lifestyle.

"Are you saying that your lifestyle doesn't involve those type of activities?" Alex asked confused.

"No, our lifestyle has all of those activities," Gavin laughed.

"So what's the difference?" Alex asked but wanted to retract it as soon as Gavin leveled her with his eyes.

"Did you enjoy any aspect of your rape?" Gavin asked her coolly.

"No,"

"That's the difference," Gavin smiled. "Will you get anal sex in our life? Yes. Will someone throat fuck you? Absolutely. Will you be tied up and ravaged? Without a doubt. The difference will be that you will brought up to those things gradually. A little at a time, so that your body adjusts. Your safety and well-being are always paramount."

"And it will be pleasurable," Gavin assured bringing a smile to her face. "It will be so pleasurable it will hurt...but hurt in the right way. A pain that in itself brings pleasure."

"How?" Alex asked. The way Gavin said it made her wet. A confidence spoken from a man who had done exactly what he said multiple times.

"As a Dom you have to be observant," Gavin explained. "You watch your sub's body, her breathing, her everything. From the way she tightens her lips," Gavin reached out to run his thumb across Alex's lips letting her know he was talking about her. "To the way she shifts her hips. These things shows you she is excited." Alex blushed. "A sub also has warning signs of duress as well. Those things you pay attention to." Alex nodded. She swallowed hard trying to remove the excited lump but failed.

Alex tried to relieve the heat building in her body by shifting in her seat slightly. She cut her eyes to Gavin and there was that smile. The same smile Beth always wore. The secret smile. Gavin knew he was exciting her.

She looked up to him and he had his hands folded under his chin with his elbows on the table. He was staring at Beth as in deep contemplation. After a few moments he turned his head and laid his cheek on his hand to look to the side at her.

"Alex, I am a monogamous Dom," Gavin explained crushing Alex. She had a hundred different fantasies running through her head with Gavin and Beth but he was turning her down.

"I won't share my sub nor will I share myself," Gavin explained. He turned back to look at Beth and that secret smile came back out. "I beginning to wonder just who is the Dom in this relationship."

"I don't understand," Alex told him.

"Our lifestyle is about pushing boundaries," Gavin laughed shaking his head. "It seems Elizabeth is pushing mine, something a Dom does." Alex looked to Beth who tilted her head down. "You can wipe that little smirk off your face...or I will do it for you!" Gavin threatened with a larger smile.

"Yes, Sir," Beth responded.

"How is she doing that?" Alex asked.

"Elizabeth has gone out and found me a deliciously beautiful young woman I would never say no to," Gavin explained. "Thus making me violate one of my absolutes."

"Absolutes?" Alex asked smiling at Beth and her little secret smile.

"A rule that cannot be broken," Gavin explained still staring at the elegant woman. "Elizabeth, is this what you want?"

"I want to please you Sir," Beth responded. "As always."

Gavin stared at Beth. Alex could see him weighing the thoughts in his head. She wanted to stand up and promise to fuck him like he had never been fucked before but she knew she did not have the knowledge or ability to do that.

Gavin looked to the table and closed his eyes.

"As you wish," Gavin whispered. From the corner of her eye, Alex saw Beth's smile flutter across her face in victory.

"Alex," Gavin said lifting his head and speaking softly. "I can't possibly show you our lifestyle in a single night."

"I understand," Alex frowned. Maybe it wasn't going to happen. This roller coaster ride of sex and intrigue was killing her. First it would appear he was going to do it. Then not. Then yes. Then no.