Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gavin," Alex whispered. She almost called him 'Sir' but if she did she would have to explain the unexplainable!

Alex was softly drawing from memory what Beth...Elizabeth...looked like last night in her cum stained form. She was right again, she couldn't do the scene justice from memory. Her phone chimed and she picked it up. It was a text but from a number she didn't recognize.

Smiling after opening she realized it was Gavin. He must have taken her number from her phone while she slept. She laughed when she realized he was one step away from being a creepy stalker!

Did you clear your weekend for me? The text read.

Yes, Sir

Good, meet me at the coffee shop where we first met. Park in the very back of the lot.

Yes, Sir

Alex sprung from the bed happily, stuffing her sketchbook in her bag and checked herself in the mirror. A quick touch up of her make-up and she made her way out. Lena looked up from her Kindle when she came into the living room.

"What are you reading?" Alex asked her with her coy smile on. She was stalling as she didn't know how to explain to Lena she was leaving already, she had been out all night and only home for a few hours. Now she would leave again.

"Glint on the Horizon, by C.J. Thomas," Lena said studying her shifting roomie. She looked uncomfortable.

"Never heard of him," Alex shrugged. She was an avid reader as well, one of the things she and Lena had in common. Some nights were spent discussing favorite authors and books to the wee hours of the morning.

"I'm on an obscure author kick," Lena shrugged her eyes burrowing in on her Alex. "This one is new, I hoping to find that author before he makes it big! You know, that way I can say...I knew him before!"

"Any good?" Alex continued to stall.

"Decent, not Stephen King by any stretch of the imagination but he's not bad either," Lena frowned as she watched Alex shift from foot to foot. "So get out with it!" Lena finally demanded.

"I gotta go out," Alex told her picking up her keys.

"Are you going to be out all night again?" Lena teased shaking her head at her.

"I don't have any idea," Alex said with her secret smile. She hoped so.

Lena lost her smile as she realized Alex was being serious. Lena had been only joking.

"Where are you going to be?" Her roomie asked.

"I don't have any idea," Alex shrugged again. "With Gavin, I don't ask questions, I just kinda go with the flow."

"I get to meet this guy? Right?" Lena asked again shocked.

"I don't know," Alex said sympathetically. "Like I said, I'm just letting go and going with the flow!"

"That doesn't sound like the Alex I know," Lena pointed out, her eyes narrowing. This caused Alex to laugh out loud.

"I'll give you that one," Alex nodded. "With Gavin...," Alex hesitated before she said more than she should.

"You are going with the flow," Lena finished for her.

"I can't predict what he is going to do, or how he is going to do it," Alex sighed. "I just know that whatever he decides, I'm going to enjoy every last second of it!"

"Sounds like love!" Lena teased as she frowned at the secret Alex was having. She was still studying her friend. This was so unlike Alex. Alex the control freak. Alex that had repeatedly compared their life together as that of the Odd Couple. One was a slob the other a perfectionist.

"It's...," Alex looked to the ceiling. She didn't want to say anything or to let anything slip out before she knew if she was allowed to say anything. How would she explain it anyway? Her idea of the BDSM lifestyle was shattered last night into a million pieces and now she was relearning the idea properly. But she couldn't put that into words yet.

Her phone chimed. She pulled it out and recognized the number as Gavin's. She smiled and tapped a reply.

"Is that the mystery man?" Lena asked.

"Yes," Alex smiled as she hit send. "I've gotta run, don't wait up. As soon as I know something I'll let you know."

"Ok," Lena shrugged. "If I don't get some info soon though, you and I, are going to have one hell of a fight!"

"Promise," Alex swore. "Trust me." That brought out a chuckle that caused Lena to cock her head to as Alex had an inside joke.

Alex pulled into the parking lot and as instructed she pulled into the employee area in the back. As soon as she turned her car off a shiny black Aston Martin pulled up in front of her and she smiled as she saw Gavin. She hopped out of her car pulling her art bag with her. It doubled as a purse. She pulled the door to the sporty black car open and Gavin stopped her with a look as he had his hand on the door handle on his side.

"Close the door," he said sharply. She nodded and obeyed. He walked around the car and used his proximity to block her against the expensive car.

"Alexandria," Gavin sighed. "Forgive me, but I keep forgetting you don't know the rules." She nodded.

"For the rest of the weekend, you are not to open any door in my presence. That is my job. You will wait at every door for me to open it for you," he cupped her face with both hands as he stared into her eyes.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered.

"Call me old fashioned, but humor me," Gavin said staring at her lips.

"As you wish," Alex smiled enjoying the way he was looking at her lips. Like a hungry man at Thanksgiving dinner wondering what to eat first. "Sir."

"Dammit," Gavin sighed deeply again. "I wish I had more time!"

"I am at your disposal," Alex smiled. "You have all the time you want or desire...four days or four weeks, four years..."

"I could take an eternity and still run short of time," Gavin said interrupting her. She gasped at the words. "I like that."

"I am here to please," Alex teased turning her head slightly to kiss the palm of his gentle, expertly gifted hands. "Sir," she said into his palm.

Gavin sighed deeply and opened the door for her and she got in. He was muttering under his breath all the way around the car and even as he sat on his side. The smile on his face told her it was a happy muttering.

Hitting the interstate, they headed north. Alex turned in her seat to watch him in profile.

"You have questions," Gavin said without looking at her.

"You have answers," she said assuredly.

"I do," Gavin grinned. "Maybe not the right ones, but I have answers!" She giggled as she shook her head. Right now Gavin was the great and all powerful Oz to her. He seemed to have Jedi mind powers, and knew how to make a person's body react. He knew how to bring knee buckling pleasure with his words alone. So the idea he didn't have the right answers was laughable to her.

"Where are you taking me?" Alex asked first.

"Chicago," Gavin answered. "To a party."

"I don't have anything to wear to a party!" Alex gasped. She looked him over and he was dressed in an expensive Armani suit. She was in blue jeans and a semi-revealing blouse she had worn just to tease him with her visible cleavage.

"I will take care of it," Gavin told her. She went to object but Gavin cut her off.

"Don't," he warned with a fire in his eyes and a single shake of his head. She swallowed hard and nodded.

"I will purchase everything you need," Gavin said to her. "Again, it's my pleasure."

"Taking me shopping is your pleasure?" Alex asked with a soft smile of admiration and a small tone of disbelief.

"Yes," Gavin told her firmly. "And you are bordering on questioning me in a fashion that would result in harshness."

"I'm sorry, Sir," Alex frowned. Trust she thought to herself and she would have to continue to remind herself. She wasn't used to someone taking care of her. She was used to guys that thought of their girlfriends as an afterthought. After they hung out with their friends. After they watched the game. After they got drunk. After they were done with the video games. After they had nothing else to do.

Gavin was not an after kind of guy. He was attentive in every detail. From the cufflinks on his expensive shirt. To the way his tie matched his kerchief in his suit jacket. The way his watch band matched his expensive Italian shoes. The way he bathed the girls last night. The way there was a bottle of water by her bed this morning. Attentive. Caring. Loving gestures that showed he was thinking of them when they were in his presence and even when they weren't. The fact he paid attention to detail few did.

He placed his hand on her thigh just above her knee and she cascaded into goose bumps. How in the fuck does such a simple gesture cause her to warm? How many guys had done a similar gesture and it didn't make her panties want to fall off? Then she realized. No other hand had ever caused her the pleasure of double digit orgasms as the one that now resided on her thigh. His masterful fingers gently rubbing her on the inside of her thigh just above the knee.

"Next question?" Gavin encouraged.

Yeah, Alex's mind snapped, how do you turn me into a raging slut with just a simple touch? How does your voice make my panties want to fall off? How is that when you look at me I just want to drop my head in your lap and take your cock into my mouth until you explode? How? How? HOW?

"I need to let my roommate know when I will be back," Alex told him abandoning that line of questioning as her own.

"I said, clear your schedule for the weekend," Gavin reminded tersely.

"I did," Alex assured him measuring his tone. "But my roomie worries."

"I will take you back Sunday night after you have made your decision," Gavin told her with a soft sigh.

"I don't have...," she stopped talking when he looked at her. She was just going to point out she didn't have clothes for three days. But he stopped the words knowing what was coming.

"I said you can't wear anything I didn't buy, or approve of ahead of time," Gavin reminded. "Don't worry, I'm taking you shopping for what you will need for the weekend."

She shook her head slowly. He had to be a Jedi master. He could make people do things without saying, like Elizabeth opening her mouth to take his cum coated finger in. To making both of them lower their eyes when he looked to them. He could also see questions before they were spoken.

"These aren't the droids you are looking for," Alex laughed softly looking at him while waving her hand across the dash. She was reliving the scene in which Obi-Wan and Luke had arrived in Mos Eisley space port and the Storm Troopers had stopped them looking for droids they had.

"A Star Wars reference?" Gavin grinned appreciatively.

"Yes, Sir," Alex laughed.

"Explain," Gavin demanded with a smile and laughing eyes.

"You have this whole Jedi mind power thing going," Alex told him. He looked to her. "You don't have to say things and things get done. You can make clothes fall off, panties to get wet, and fingers to get sucked. All without a word! It's like you are using Jedi mind powers and others do what you make them do!"

"If you remember," Gavin laughed appreciatively as a Star Wars fan. "Jedi mind powers only work on the weak." She nodded.

"You are not weak," he pointed out to her.

"I'm a sub," she pointed out back with a proud smile.

He tilted his head to her and blinked multiple times.

"And you think that makes you weak?" He asked her. She lost her smile and shrugged. "It takes incredible strength to give up power and trust someone with everything. Especially if you are normally in control." Alex thought about that for a moment. Gavin saw her thinking.

"How many people would give up control like that? No, no, no...only the strongest of people can do that. Which is why I'm a Dom. I'm not that strong." She stared at him in disbelief. Not only that he thought her strong but that he thought her stronger than him.

"Look this lifestyle is about the exploration and attainment of knowledge. I have the knowledge that you have willingly and freely given yourself to me. Even if it's for a few days. I'm going to help you attain the knowledge of what makes you happy, both emotionally and physically. I'm going to help you attain the knowledge of what makes you sexually satisfied as well. You will learn a lot about yourself as you go through this life. More than you ever though possible."

He looked to her and she had her eyebrows scrunched as she thought about that.

"Yes it's about carnal and physical knowledge and satisfaction, but more so, it's about emotional and intellectual knowledge. Both attained and given. That turns out to be more erotic and satisfying that the physical portion."

"I'm sorry," Alex smiled as she shook her head at his philosophical belief of the lifestyle. "My idea of the lifestyle is so wrong!"

"What do you mean?"

"Before last night, I always thought it was about degradation and humiliation. Pain. Funky weird sex toys and leather masks more suited to a horror movie! Whips, chains and one person's satisfaction." She explained.

"Oh, Little One," Gavin laughed. "That is in our world as well, but the great thing about our life is that it isn't narrow. Only the narrow minded see it that way. When you fully immerse yourself in it, you realize that it's limitless!"

"Limitless?" Alex gasped.

"Think of it," he smiled. "Last night, I used my fingers on you to bring you to orgasm thirteen times. Now think of all the things that could be used?"

"Dildos?" Alex smiled.

"Narrow minded," Gavin laughed. She tilted her head. "Yes, I use dildos when I play, but nothing is out of bounds unless you limit yourself to it."

"Chickens?" Alex teased sarcastically.

"I'm sure it's been done," Gavin laughed with her knowing she was joking. "But I don't do farm animals."

"There are people that do? I was joking!" Alex gasped in disbelief.

"You are only limited by your imagination," he smiled. "That's why nothing should be off the table until you have experienced it. Informed decisions are the best decisions. Always."

He shook his head.

"I'll be honest with you," Gavin said looking forward. "I've never had a complete novice as my sub. All my other subs had been in the life. I realize now that I may be in over my head, I only have three days to impart a lifetime of knowledge because I want you to make an informed decision!"

"YOU are limiting yourself to three days," Alex pointed out. "I'm on board for whatever you want."

"I have my absolutes," Gavin reminded with a deep exhale. "But you, Little One, are making me rethink everything!"

"Thank you, Sir," Alex smiled putting her hand on his. He looked down at her hand and she quickly removed it.

"Next question," he ordered.

"What do you do for a living?" She asked.

"I'm a private physician," Gavin answered not elaborating on what 'private' meant. The way he said it said not to question further.

"How long have you been into the lifestyle?" She asked next.

"Twelve years," Gavin smiled. "I got into it by accident." She nodded but let him explain without prompting.

"I was working in an emergency room in Chicago for my residency. Couple came in, very well to do. He had a...," he looked to Alex and shook his head with a smile. "He had a toy inserted in his anus." Alex's mouth dropped.

"He was a powerful business man, well known. Respected. Very prominent in the community," Gavin continued. "The woman he was with, was not his wife."

"Oh shit!" Alex marveled with a chuckle.

"Oh shit doesn't begin to cover it!" Gavin laughed. "He was a sub...,"

"Wait!" Alex closed her eyes as she tried to wrap her mind around that. "A powerful business man that wasn't the Dom?"

"Very common in our world," Gavin nodded. "Most business elite like to be dominated the way they dominate in the business world. It relieves them of all decision making and relieves all the pressure they go through in their daily lives. The woman he was with was his Dom, they were playing when they got a little over zealous with anal play and the toy broke."

"Holy shit," Alex laughed. Gavin nodded.

"Anyway, a muscle relaxer and a pair of forceps later, I removed the toy," Gavin grinned. "He was concerned how that was going to be explained in his medical charts. I told him I was going to put that he had a laceration from a hunting trip. It would explain why he couldn't sit for a while and the pain killers I prescribed for him." Gavin shrugged.

"They appreciated my discretion," Gavin finished. "The next weekend, I was invited to a high end party, a party very much like the one I'm taking you to tonight."

"Next thing I know, my senses are being bombarded with everything I see, everything I touch. The smells. The feelings. The sensations!" Gavin shook his head as he remembered what it was like to be in Alex's shoes. A novice, unaware of the world she was about to witness.

"What am I going to see?" Alex asked as she adjusted in her seat as the warmth between her legs began spreading. Just being in his presence and listening to his warm molasses like voice was a turn on enough, but now she thought of all the thing she might see.

"You are going to see things that will turn you on," Gavin said to her. "You are going to see things that horrify you." Gavin shrugged. "You are going to see things that will leave you without words."

"Would it be wrong to tell you that I'm afraid?" Alex asked him honestly.

"We all fear the unknown," Gavin assured her. "The thing is to not let the fear dictate how you live your life."

He looked to her and got very serious with her. His eyes told her what he was about to say was measured and without question.

"I will be there the whole way," Gavin told her. "I will never let you be harmed. Ever!"

"I know," Alex smiled as she laid her head down on the back of the seat and stared at him admiringly. "I trust you, Sir."

"I can't stress how protective I am, just know that when we enter the room...everyone will know who you belong to and you will be treated with a respect you have never been treated with before," Gavin's voice was firm.

"Yes, Sir," Alex smiled. "Thank you for protecting me!"

"Next question," Gavin stated looking back towards the road.

"Have you ever been a sub?" Alex was teasing for sure but her jaw dropped when he nodded.

"For a week," Gavin told her. "I said informed decision are the best ones. It's not who I am, so the entire time it was...well it was horrific. You can't be someone you're not without it showing, but most of all, I lacked the strength to let go! Make no mistake Alexandria, the sub is always the stronger of the two in the dynamic. Without the sub, the Dom doesn't exist."

"I'm a Dom," Gavin said with conviction. "And I'm considered a good one." Alex nodded. She assumed he was a great one but she didn't argue.

"Are you and Elizabeth going to get married?" Alex asked softly.

Gavin laughed.

"We don't love one another," Gavin told her bluntly. "We have been together for about a year now, but our relationship isn't about that type of love. Yes we love one another, but it's an arrangement." Alex furrowed her brow. Gavin looked to her.

"The short answer to your question is, no, we aren't going to get married as we don't love one another enough to marry," Gavin shrugged.

"It could grow?" Alex pointed out apprehensively.

"If it hasn't grown in a year, it won't ever grow into it," Gavin pointed out. "We like the way it is now, but...,"

"But?" Alex asked.

"I think Elizabeth may be ready to move on," Gavin said sadly.

"What?" Alex barked out a gasp of disbelief. How would anyone leave the pleasures of this man?

"Remember this life is about pushing boundaries," Gavin reminded. "I have my absolutes, she has her absolutes and you will have your absolutes. On Sunday you will have a better idea of what your absolutes are and then you can discuss them with me. I will then steer you to a Dom that would suit you."