Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 05

Story Info
Alex sees a darker side of BDSM.
5.4k words
4.73
33.2k
26

Part 5 of the 47 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
668 Followers

Chapter 8*

Alex couldn't believe it and she was looking right at it. The man's cock hung to nearly his knees. It wasn't overly wide, but the length was breathtaking. Now she knew where he got his name. It rang out in the room in a chant.

"Holy shit," Alex gasped.

"Interested?" Gavin teased marveling in her reaction.

"Only if it pleases you," Alex said, but the tone in her voice said this was a definite red.

"It wouldn't," Gavin assured her. "You are mine, I don't share."

"Thank you, Sir," Alex said engrossed in the man parading around. He looked almost comical, the horse head was ridiculous she decided. His cock was so large it looked fake. She just couldn't imagine anyone having anything like that. It looked like a policeman's night stick.

A woman came and laid on the table. Alex looked back at Gavin who smiled his smile.

"I warned you," he whispered. "We have it all in our world. Horse Cock is a party favor, he obeys commands."

"There is no way she can handle that!" Alex whispered.

"Watch," Gavin nodded toward the center.

Alex turned as the man aptly named Horse Cock moved to the woman. Alex watched her eyes at first and saw a mixture of desire and fear, she had some trepidation. It was obvious she wanted to try and take the cock, but was unsure if she could.

"Easy?" Horse Cock called out to the crowd playing to them like a gladiator in old Rome. "Or harshly?"

"Harshly!" the crowd called out and Alex saw the woman close her eyes in fear.

"As you wish!" Horse Cock said from behind the mask, Alex could hear the pleasure that dripped from the unknown man's voice. He lifted his cock up and it appeared to take some doing. He used it to smack the woman on her sex causing her to flinch. The sound of the skin on skin could be heard from Alex's position.

She looked back to Gavin and the concern filled her eyes. Not for herself but for the woman. Gavin pulled her into his lap and she felt him under her bottom but she liked the position she was now in. The feel of him so close to her sex.

"Make no mistake," Gavin whispered in her ear. "She was made aware of what could happen. Nobody is forced to do anything with Horse Cock, the subs get to choose if they want to be with him, no Dom can force their sub to participate with him. That is one of Madelyn's absolutes. This one feels she can handle it. We see that from time to time. Some rise to the challenge. Pressure."

"Yes, Sir," Alex whispered back as she was mesmerized by the scene in front of her. "If you wish me to try...,"

"Alexandria," Gavin laughed. "Any sub who takes on Horse Cock is usually discarded. How can any Dom compete with that?"

"It takes more than a cock to satisfy," Alex said turning her face to Gavin. "You satisfy! That's why every sub in this room hates me right now. I'm in your lap and I'm the one getting satisfied by your hands, your mouth, and soon...your cock."

"You think the subs in this room hate you?" Gavin giggled.

"I know they do," Alex nodded. "I know you don't care about the other subs in this room, but take a look around...see what is so obvious to me."

Gavin looked and then came back to her.

"They aren't worthy," Gavin said resolutely.

"Neither am I," Alex said as firmly.

"I judge you to be," Gavin said taking her chin and kissing her deeply. She sighed into his mouth.

"I can feel the daggers in me right now without even looking," Alex whispered against his lips.

They turned back to the show but Alex watched while she nibbled on Gavin's ear.

Horse Cock took his cock and placed it at the entrance of her pussy lips. The woman's eyes went wide as she felt the head spread her open. She shook her head in a last minute plea for at least the first thrust to be gentle.

"We have to do what we are told!" Horse Cock said sinisterly. He took hold of her hips as she gripped the table. Alex could see her body tense up and knew that was the worst decision. She had done that with the over-zealous ex and it only caused her more harm.

With one powerful thrust the massive cock was buried into the woman who screamed in pain and surprise. The cock hit bottom in the woman but there was still a good foot outside of her. Alex shook her head and winced as she relived the pain of her first BDSM experience that wasn't. Horse Cock began a long, slow thrust as the woman barked in pain both entering and exiting. She didn't look like she was enjoying any part of it.

Gavin watched Alex, she knew he was watching her, she could feel his stare, but she refused to pull her eyes. She knew Gavin would want her to witness it all, to have full understanding of the things in this world. Both good and bad.

Alex looked to him after a few minutes of watching the massive cock plowing not so gracefully into the woman. The man had no ability, he was just an instrument. Like a dildo. No style other than one motion. She knew he could not be like Gavin. Gavin could make you cum in a thousand different ways. She wondered if Horse Cock had ever caused anyone any pleasure other than the sick bastards who were into this for the mere fact of seeing the woman in pain.

The immenseness of his size would scare off most women. And those that were daring enough to try, like the woman on the table, soon would learn there was no way to handle it and enjoy it any more that a woman could enjoy a baseball bat being thrust in her.

"What?" Gavin asked her after searching her eyes but not understanding the look.

"He is useless," Alex told him. "I may not be sexually experienced but I know this, to have something that size in there, causing that type of pain...well there is only one thing that should be like that, and it better be something I have to take care of for eighteen years."

This caused Gavin to bark out a laugh.

"You are correct," Gavin nodded. He tilted his head at her in admiration. It also made him wonder. "Do you think children are something you want in the future?"

"When it's time," Alex said looking back at the show after staring into his eyes. "When you are ready." She could feel him become motionless and breathless at her bold talk causing her to smirk in satisfaction. Yes, she told herself, I did that. I made the Jedi master breathless!

"What makes you think I want children?" Gavin asked her.

"The way you were holding your breath when I mentioned them," Alex said slowly turning her eyes back to him. "The way you are looking at me like I am the first one who has offered you what you truly desire!"

"We've known each other less than two days," he pointed out.

"I've made my decision on this whole life in that amount of time. I know what I want. That is to please you in every facet of your desires. If what you desire is a child, I would be deliriously happy to give that to you...for that would please you and therefore I would be immensely pleased knowing I was the first woman to please you not only in the way you wanted...but that you needed. I wouldn't be your first, but I know I can be your most fulfilling!"

Gavin was about to say something when Charles appeared and tapped him softly on his shoulder. Gavin listened and the moment of pleasure he was having with her talk was gone.

"I must leave you for a moment," Gavin told her softly. "It's an emergency."

Madelyn appeared in the doorway and a look of anger could be felt as Alex stood, frowning that her delicious moment with Gavin was disturbed.

"Shall I wait for you here?" Alex asked him stopping him.

"If you wish," Gavin told her as he made his exit. She stood there watching Charles lead him from the room. He stopped only briefly to talk to Madelyn before disappearing after Charles. Madelyn came to her with a forced smile.

"Not interested in Horse Cock I see," she said to Alex who watched the doorway like Gavin was coming right back. Madelyn liked the way Alex was looking for Gavin. It warmed her soul.

"Once you have been pleasured by Gavin," Alex forced a smile turning her eyes to the Mistress. "You lose interest in all others."

"I agree, I wish I had the pleasure," Madelyn smiled as she stroked Alex's hair softly to comfort her. "What troubles you?"

"Gavin said he would show me everything," Alex said softly. "Why do I feel he is being my Dom right now and protecting me instead of showing all to me?"

"Come with me," Madelyn said after some tumultuous thoughts. She knew Gavin. She knew Gavin better than all around him, including Elizabeth. She could see the way he looked at Alex was different than the way he looked at his other subs. The mere fact he violated his most absolute of absolutes, only one sub at a time, told her something in Alex intrigued him beyond the BDSM world. Mere sex would not be enough to cause Gavin to violate an absolute. And regardless of what everyone else believed, Elizabeth would not have the sway. It was something about Alexandria that forced his hand and she was dying to figure out what that was!

Madelyn had introduced Gavin to the life in full force. It was her that escorted him around her party that first time. She wanted him to be a sub but soon learned Gavin could be nothing but a Dominant.

They became close friends when her husband was dying of pancreatic cancer. Gavin became the son they never had, going with her to doctor's appointments. Sitting with her while her husband went through the surgeries. Held her hand at the funeral. Hours upon hours of love he doled on her when she needed it the most.

Oh yes, she knew Gavin. Learned his nuances and his desires through the many hours they spent together. She knew Gavin like a mother knows her son.

"No, I have no to wish to anger him," Alex frowned dropping her head and pursing her lips. "With all due respect Mistress."

"No," Madelyn nodded. "He did promise you and you have a right to know all. To make an informed decision." She also knew Gavin needed a push every now and then. Especially in the things he truly needed.

Madelyn led her upstairs arm in arm. Alex was leery on what Gavin would think of her coming to see what had pulled him away. Slowly opening the door Gavin's eyes went red with anger as soon as Alex entered on Madelyn's arm. The older woman patted Alex's hand gently when she tensed up.

"She is only doing what she is told," Madelyn said immediately seeing the temper flare and drawing a little satisfaction of being right. If Gavin didn't care about Alex any more than a sub he wouldn't give a shit that she came up and saw this nightmare. "There will be no repercussions to her. You gave no command, and you promised to show her all. She needs to see the ugly side as well."

"She is my sub," Gavin growled, doing the unthinkable and not paying his utmost attention to one of his patients. Madelyn shook her head at him as she recognized this. "I'll decide when and where and what to show her!"

"You are in my house," Madelyn pointed out firmly trying to suppress the smile of satisfaction from her lips of being right. This had nothing to do with Alex being a sub. This had nothing to do with BDSM, this had to do with Alex and Alex alone. He wouldn't have flickered a wave of anger if Elizabeth walked in here even though he protects her as well. He was angry that Alex was being exposed to this. He wanted her to be with him, the sub ruse was just that. Time to push Gavin's boundaries some more. "My house, my rules and she is not your sub...yet. She is a pet. Remember? So either claim her properly or say nothing."

Alex looked around and there was a man wrapped in a bath towel sitting in a chair sipping a glass of champagne. He looked bored. He was in his mid-twenties, with black hair and brown eyes. He was handsome but Alex sensed something she didn't like. She moved her eyes to Gavin who had returned to work on a girl face down on the mattress. She could still see the anger in his face and knew this argument was far from over. He just wanted to get back to his patient.

"Charles, I need an I.V. drip brought up, I will give her the antidote to what's she been given," Gavin said gruffly.

"Yes, Sir," Charles nodded and disappeared.

By now a few other Dom's had come into the room and were watching as well. Gavin began to roll the unconscious girl over and Alex went to help him immediately. Gavin nodded at her when she looked to him for permission with her eyes. He smiled, not his normal smile, more a smile of apology. Softly they turned her.

"What did you give her?" Gavin asked taking her pulse.

"A cocktail," the man in the towel shrugged unconcerned as he looked the delicious Alex over.

"Royce," Madelyn said sternly. "Now is not the time to be coy."

"A mixture of Rohypnol, heroine, and LSD," the man shrugged starting at Alex's feet and working his way up stopping on her backside as she bent over to help roll the unconscious girl over.

"Did you even think of what that combination would do to her?" Madelyn barked.

"Gavin is here to save the day," Royce shrugged. "She wanted it that way."

"She wanted to be almost killed?" a man asked from the side in disbelief.

"We don't do snuff in my house you stupid bastard!" Madelyn barked knocking over the camera that was set up on a tripod to film the sexual tryst.

"Gavin will save her," Royce frowned at the tone he was being talked to. "Now who is this pet?"

"Take your eyes off my sub," Gavin warned without turning. His voice dripping with contempt. Alex reveled in it as did Madelyn who covered her lips with her hand with a fake cough.

"I'm confused," Royce laughed. "Madelyn said she was your pet, thus she is un-owned."

"She hasn't made a choice yet," Madelyn told him angrily studying Gavin's response. She had to be careful, if she was right, Gavin would protect Alex. Violently if necessary. Oh yes, this was going to work out better than she had hoped. There would be no way Gavin would even allow Royce to even whisper Alex's name if he cared about her. If she was just a sub, Gavin would say nothing. He would stay focused on the task at hand. But he didn't.

"I'm Gavin's sub," Alex interrupted the impending argument. "If he will have me. My decision is made."

"Well if he hasn't decided, it looks like I may be in the market..." Royce smiled.

"Take your fucking eyes off my sub, or I'll be working on you next," Gavin warned as he inserted the I.V. into the young girl before turning and placing himself in between Royce and Alex.

"Are you taking Alexandria on?" Madelyn asked looking at Alex who tried to control the smile she had. Madelyn gave her a wink and Alex knew exactly what Madelyn was doing. She didn't know whether to run and hug the woman or be afraid she was pushing him too hard.

"I would be a fool not to," Gavin said looking at her as he touched her gently before moving to a needle and injecting a drug into the I.V. Alex nearly danced at the words. She was Gavin's sub! Now she knew she had to hug Madelyn before she left. To thank her for her help!

Alex sat on the edge of the bed as the girl was back on her stomach while Gavin worked on wounds caused from the lashes given by Royce. He had abused her body with a flogger that brought blood. A dildo that caused her anus to bleed. She groggily came around but had problems breathing correctly. Alex patted her hand and stroked her hair while Madelyn and Royce argued. The other Doms were shaking their heads.

"What's worse," Madelyn raged. "Is this isn't the first time you have put one of our girls in jeopardy!"

"She's fine!" Royce laughed at what had Madelyn all fired up. Alex was doing everything she could to keep from going over and slapping the smug look off the jerk's face. If Gavin hadn't warned her with his eyes she would have.

"I'm going to have to take her to the hospital," Gavin finally decided with a disappointed exhale.

"What?" Both Royce and Madelyn barked in disbelief.

"I think you may have fractured her trachea," Gavin said with an angry shake of his head. "I won't know for sure until I x-ray it."

"C'mon Gavin!" Royce laughed. "She's fine, you just want to make trouble for me that's all!"

"Make no mistake. There is nothing in this world I would love more to do than cause you and your father trouble," Gavin agreed. "Unfortunately that would put Madelyn in a bad spot. It may even put us all in a bad spot!"

"Then she stays here," Royce commanded.

"And if she dies?" one of the men asked looking on in disgust.

"She knew that rough sex could lead to injury, all subs know that!" Royce shrugged. Gavin was on him in a flash with his fists wrapped in Royce's expensive silk shirt. The punch caused an explosion of blood from the mouth of the now cowering Royce.

"If you think for one second I would put her life in danger to save your ass you have another thing coming! I will decide if we take her or not. Not some arrogant, snot nosed son of a whore like you!"

By now the other Doms were pulling on Gavin and he released Royce who sneered at Gavin as he stood.

"Royce," Madelyn's voice was firm and angry. "You are banished from my house. You are not to return until you receive an invitation!"

"Madelyn," Royce chuckled as he straightened his shirt out. "You know you don't have that power."

"Mother fucker," Madelyn gasped, the look of shock on her face caused her skin to pale then redden with sudden rage. "This is my house! I don't give a damn who your father is! Get out!"

Royce chuckled and wiped his mouth off on his sleeve.

"Gavin," Royce smiled as he licked the blood off his fingers. "This isn't over between you and me."

"I hope not," Gavin growled, not even showing enough concern to turn to the man as he left, instead taking the girl's pulse again.

Charles opened the door for Royce and smiled unpleasantly at him as he ushered him out.

"Gavin! How dare you!" Madelyn said suddenly, turning once Royce was gone and the door closed.

"I'm sorry," Gavin said with a shake of his head.

"That's unacceptable!" Madelyn shouted.

"What's unacceptable is the girl in the bed!" Gavin countered as he turned to square off with Madelyn, showing her the respect he wouldn't give Royce.

"This is my house, my rules!" Madelyn said, calmer now, as she looked upon the girl. "You cannot lay a hand on a guest in my house!"

Gavin said nothing, standing there looking to the floor. Alex wanted to go to him but the young girl was clutching her hand like her life depended on it.

"Perhaps you deserve banishing yourself!" Madelyn gasped liked it pained her to even suggest it. It did. She never thought she would have to punish Gavin...her semi-adopted son.

"Madelyn," Gavin shook his head. "It's inconsequential what you do to me...the girl in the bed should be our only concern."

"Kelly," Alex whispered drawing all eyes to her. "Her name is Kelly."

Madelyn dropped her head at the soft reprimand that went unsaid. They had been addressing the young girl without concern of her name. Like she was only a problem to be solved.

"I'm sorry Alexandria," Madelyn said to her, the anger leaving her body. "Kelly will be taken care of. Gavin do what you think is necessary. Take care of Kelly like she should be."

"Mike," Gavin said looking at the young girl. "I need to use the hospital x-ray to confirm or exclude the trachea. Is there any way we can get in there without raising flags?"

"Yes," Mike nodded. "I'll make it happen."

"Thanks," Gavin went to Alex and rubbed her shoulder. "Kelly, we are going to take you to the hospital for some x-rays...if I need to, I will admit you, but I will probably bring you back here." She smiled and blinked her eyes. Gavin's words were soft and reassuring and Alex marveled over his tenderness. She guessed that was what made him such a terrific doctor.

CJT
CJT
668 Followers
12