Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What cover story do we come up with if she has to be admitted?" A Dom asked.

"Suicide attempt," A man off to the side suggested. "It would explain the fractured trachea, she tried to hang herself. I'll have a couple of my boys file a false report...she will get the help she needs, the rest will be covered. Gavin you will have to lie your ass off, and cover up the rest of that bullshit!" The man said alluding to the other injuries the woman had incurred at Royce's hands.

Gavin nodded. They left Gavin and Alex in the room returning to the party. Madelyn stayed momentarily.

"Gavin," she said softly, the tears falling from her eyes told Alex she was being crushed by what she was about to do. "You are censured for six months." Gavin looked over his shoulder at her. "I love you with all my heart and I agree with you...but I can't have Doms assaulting other Doms. Not in my house, at one of my parties."

"He is not a Dom," Gavin corrected. "He's a piece of shit who cares for nothing but himself. That's the exact opposite of a Dom."

"Which is why he will never set foot in my home again, but you were out of line. This was for me to resolve," she said walking out before she became a blubbering idiot on the floor.

Alex sat in the visiting physician's office. Gavin's suit jacket wrapped around her shoulders. She thought of everything now that she had a moment of calm. A moment where her eyes weren't drinking in everything around her. She thought of the shows she had witnessed. All held some sort of excitement for her. Even Horse Cock, though she would never allow him to touch her.

Even Royce made her smile. Not Royce himself but the way Gavin responded to Royce when he hinted at having an interest in Alex. Gavin took to him like a jealous boyfriend. A man fighting for a relationship. They had known each other only two days, but in that two days Alex's life had changed. For the better. She was now Gavin's sub. He said it there in the heat of the moment and she was happy about it. Now thinking of it she blew out a breath. She would give him an out. She didn't want him to feel forced to take her on out of protecting her. She would tell him. Gavin had been gone for nearly two hours when he reappeared. He handed her the keys to his car.

"Go back to the Hotel," Gavin told her with a kiss to the temple.

"I'd prefer to wait," Alex told him.

"Alexandria," Gavin growled. "I'm not asking. I have to get her into surgery. I'll be here until mid-morning at best."

"Yes, Sir," Alex bowed her head taking the keys from him.

"Alexandria," Gavin stopped at the door. "If you aren't there when I get there...I'll understand." He left before she could say anything. He didn't look back either. He couldn't.

Alex pulled the Aston Martin under the awning of the Drake Hotel as the rain came in a gentle washing of the city. It was calm now, unlike the bustle of the life that teemed from the corners of the city from last night. The Valet opened her door and she smiled at him as he helped her from the car.

"Thank you," she said softly reaching into her pocketbook to tip him.

"Thank you," the young man smiled a flirtatious smile and a wink. Alex shook her head at him. Unworthy. A few days ago, maybe. But after Gavin? After this night? After all that she had been awoken to? No chance.

Dropping her room key to the stand next to the door she kicked off her high heels. She walked to the window as the tap of the rain hit it. She looked out, the sun was just starting to rise over the lake before her. It was the most spectacular sunrise she had ever seen and she had seen several. She wondered why this sunrise was so much better. Was it because she had a new perspective on life? A new life to learn? Was she finally doing something that made her senses tingle? Her body yearn? Her mind seek?

The rain reached out to choke the sunrise from existence but it hadn't succeeded yet. The dawn was still there. As was the dawn of a new life. But the decision she had to make was the clouds, trying to choke it out.

She laid her head against the glass. It all came back now. Now that she had a moment to breathe. The shows, Gavin's soft touch. Madelyn and her help to push Gavin towards her. Royce and his leers. Kelly.

What happened to her was appalling. She remembered Gavin's warning that their life was like all others. There were both good and bad. Both extraordinary and horrific. She saw it all tonight. Could she handle all that?

Gavin filled her mind and she smiled. The bad, the horrific...that was not Gavin. He was the good, the extraordinary. Her body warmed as she pictured his face, his hands. His body. The way his cock looked as he pleasured Elizabeth. Was this all about the sex? She shook her head, this wasn't just about the sex.

No, this was about pleasure. The pleasure of his touch from his fingers on her thigh in the car. The pleasure of making him smile. The pleasure of making him hold his breath! Then there was her pleasure. The orgasms for sure, selfishly. But more than that. The way he treated her. Lovingly. Caringly. All about her.

She had a decision to make. To stay or to go. If she was to go she needed to be gone before he came back. If he came back, he could sway her with his nature as she wanted to be with him. But this went beyond Gavin alone. This was a new life to begin. A whole new world to discover. Like Columbus when he set sail for the new world. He also had preconceived notions on what lay ahead, but in reality, when he got there it was totally different than what he could imagine. How can anyone imagine something they had no truth to conjure from?

"What do you want girl?" Alex asked herself in the reflection of the glass window. This was the question Lena had put to her many times after a bad date. "I want it all." Her counter in the rain said as she had Lena on those nights on the couch as Lena comforted her.

"What if that isn't available?" Alex asked the question Lena had asked. She thought on that for a few moments. The only thing that came to her mind was Gavin's soft nature.

"You obviously have not met Gavin," Alex smiled as she brought his coat to her nose and smelled him. "He is all. He is my Sir. My Dom. My owner. I will do everything I can to please him with all that I can."

She walked to her phone and picked it up.

"You ok?" Came Lena's tired voice.

"Yes," Alex told her. "I'm in Chicago still. I'm staying the weekend here with Gavin."

"Things going well then?" Lena asked groggily in mid yawn.

"Beyond words," Alex smiled.

"Sounds like love," Lena told her again.

"I hope so," Alex whispered.

"Be careful," Lena warned. "Men are assholes. They are selfish and can hurt you."

"I know," Alex nodded. "But you have to know this one to know that he isn't like most men."

"So I get to meet him?" Lena asked.

"Soon," Alex assured. "I love you, go back to sleep, and for the love of God! Go out to breakfast so you don't burn down the apartment!"

"I bought some Toaster Strudels," Lena laughed.

"But those have to warmed up," Alex laughed with her. "And you and the toaster aren't on speaking terms."

"They don't have to be warmed up!" Lena shrugged. "I love you. Take care and for the love of God," Lena stressed turning Alex's words against her, "...keep your eyes open!"

Alex pushed the off button and picked up the room phone.

"Front desk," came a man's voice.

"Yes this is suite 6303...When Dr. Steward arrives will you give me a ring?" Alex asked him.

"Of course, Madam," the man assured.

"Thank you," she hung up the phone and went to the shower.

Gavin hesitated at the door. He hoped when he opened the door he would find what he hoped to find. He frowned as his hand rested with the door key in the slide lock. In reality, he hoped she ran. She was a weakness he couldn't fathom. He had never been brought to his knees the way this woman had forced him to. He blew out a breath and pushed open the door.

He smiled as he looked down at her in all her naked glory. Kneeling submissively. Her palms up showing her openness to him. He closed the door and leaned against it. His heart pounded on his chest as he watched her. She said nothing. She did nothing. She waited. She waited for his command. The silence as he leaned against the door was nerve racking.

"This is your decision then?" He whispered after what seemed like an eternity to her.

"This was my decision since before I was born," Alex whispered back. "I was yours the moment I took my first breath. I will be yours until my last."

"It's not that severe," Gavin chuckled. "Not that absolute."

"It is my absolute," Alex stopped him as he walked towards her. "If you mark me as yours, don't ever let the mark fade."

"Your absolute?" Gavin asked her.

"My one and only," Alex said firmly. "The rest is at your command. Me, my mind, my body, my soul."

She looked up to look him in the eye to make sure he understood how firmly she felt.

"But don't ever let me go, I'm yours for all time. If that is not something you wish to take on, then put me on the train before we go any further," she said firmly before lowering her eyes.

Gavin didn't move. He didn't breathe for the longest time. This one had put him in that position multiple times since she entered his life.

"Are you switching on me?" Gavin smiled as he tilted his head at her, which made her secret smile come out.

"Only on this absolute," she told him. "I'm absolutely yours, for now, for absolutely always. I hope you can handle me."

12