Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she shook her head. "I sell them from time to time at art fairs, and town flea markets. But if you are talking about a gallery showing, no nothing like that!"

"Do you only draw?" he asked her.

"No," she smiled. "I love to paint as well, but the supplies are very expensive!"

"Well," Gavin smiled. "I know some people in the art world, perhaps I could get you going."

"No," she shook her head. "It's not that big of a deal."

"It is to me," he sighed. The tone was enough. No more arguing.

"I'm not ready to do something like that!" she said thinking of how exciting that would be.

"What do you need?"

"I need supplies," she shrugged. "Frames, brushes, pallets, paints! I need it all!"

"You haven't painted anything?" he asked her tilting her head up.

"Yeah," she nodded to the closet. He started to get up but she hooked his hips. "Ok, I get the hint."

"Like you said," she smiled as she adjusted her head on him. "We have all the time we need!"

Three hours later she allowed him to get up. Stepping out into the hallway headed for the shower she ran into Lena who smiled at her. Alex's face flushed as she knew her roomie had heard their lovemaking.

"It's not even close to the number of times I heard you," Alex warned as she made for bathroom.

"I thought you were going to break my record in just one session!" Lena teased on the number of orgasms she heard.

"Shut it," Alex warned closing the door.

"Just a little jealous that's all!" Lena teased causing Alex to smile happily.

Coming into the bedroom Gavin had pulled her paintings out of the closet and had them spread out around the room.

"This is magnificent!" he gushed as he held it up. "At first I thought it was a photograph! Then I realized you painted it!"

Alex brushed her hair as he marveled over it.

"Absolutely breathtaking!" he gasped. She looked up to see him looking at her. "The painting is pretty awesome too!" he smiled.

"You like it?" she laughed.

"Let me show this to a friend of mine," Gavin said to her.

"No gallery is going to take an unknown artist!" Alex warned him.

"No, you're right, but with the right influence," Gavin shrugged. "You become known."

She was about to argue but his phone went off. He looked to it and frowned.

"Well, at least it didn't interrupt our sex," Alex smiled letting him know she understood he had to leave.

"Then they would have had to wait!" he smiled as he kissed her lips.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow," he said to her. "Nine?"

"AM or PM?" she smiled wickedly. "Because I want to be with you as much as I can!"

"AM works for me," he smiled kissing her lips. "We need to set up some ground rules."

"So your absolutes did win out," she frowned.

"If my absolutes had won out, I wouldn't be standing here," he said firmly taking her by the chin and looking into her eyes. "I have adjusted it somewhat but there are things we must cover before continuing."

"Yes, Sir," she gasped as she trembled with excitement with the way he was looking at her lips.

"See you then," he kissed her, and she felt her knees weaken. He walked out with the picture in his hands.

Alex leaned against the door and closed her eyes in satisfaction. She was owned. Sorta. She was sure he had a list of things to discuss. He was very thorough but she had a Dom. She wouldn't have to find another. She listened to Gavin talk to Lena briefly before leaving.