Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you agreeing to my conditions?" Gavin asked her.

"I am," she nodded.

"Say it out loud," he said firmly. "Be careful...commitment."

"I will be your sub when I'm with you," she said firmly. "I can come and go as I please but when I'm with you, I will submit completely."

"And I commit to you," Gavin said. "I will protect and provide for you and I will guide you to making an informed decision when the time comes."

"Agreed," She smiled.

"Good," Gavin smiled as the food arrived. "I'm taking you shopping."

"I don't need to go shopping," Alex shook her head with a laugh. When he didn't respond she looked up from her food. The sharp anger in his eyes caused her to swallow hard.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"Not enough, evidently," he said getting up. He had tolerated it for long enough. Time to push her a bit he decided. "Wait two minutes, then come to the men's restroom. I won't put up with it for one second longer." He briskly walked away before she could protest.

At exactly two minutes she got up from the table and made her way to the restrooms. She looked up and down the hallway, but right before she was about to go in a waiter came out from the kitchen area.

"Can I help you miss?" he asked her as she looked to the door.

"Sorry I'm a space cadet," she laughed embarrassedly. She went to the women's door and was about to enter when the waiter disappeared around the corner. She went back to the door and with one last look entered the men's restroom apprehensively.

Gavin leaned against the wall waiting.

"You're late," he admonished.

He didn't let her respond before moving to the handicapped stall and opened the door. With a wave of his arm he ordered her in. She entered the large stall. The smell of disinfectant told her the bathroom was at least clean. Thankfully. She turned to face him but kept her eyes low. He pulled on her chin to lift her eyes to his.

"I said when you are with me, you are to act like my sub," he reminded. "That includes your tone. You then committed to me fully. That's a vow. I take vows very seriously, it's time you figure that out."

"Yes...Sir," she whispered.

"Grab hold of the top of the door," Gavin nodded with his head to the stall door. She obeyed immediately. "In the future, you are to wear only dresses around me." He said undoing her pants.

"I will not have my property hampered with clothing," he told her as he pushed them down revealing her ass to him. He stroked her bare ass. A surge of excitement overwhelmed her. How could he not consider this an act of claiming her? She wouldn't point it out now. She was in enough trouble she decided.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered as she put her forehead on the cool metal door.

"I owe you thirty," he said to her.

"Thirty?" she questioned.

"Twenty for hesitation, if you remember, ten for today," Gavin said into her ear as he moved his body close to hers. "And don't question me."

"Yes, Sir," she fought her secret smile. Her body began to tingle with excitement. Yeah there was no going back to the vanilla world after things like this!

"Thirty," she repeated in an excited whisper.

"Do you want them all now, or in stages?" he asked her. She thought on it, then smiled.

"All now sir," she smiled. "I'm sure I'm going to be naughty later!"

"That I have no doubt!" he smiled with her. "As you wish."

"Shall I count?" she asked him.

"Always," he confirmed. With that he struck his palm to her ever warming flesh. The sound of the swat on her behind filled the bathroom with an echo.

"One," she whispered. He brought his hand down again.

"Two," she whispered, her voice becoming strained with excitement from, what was becoming evident to her, a wanted spanking.

"Three," she pressed her face to the door now trying to cool her burgeoning desire. She began to realize she had never been in a men's restroom, now she was getting spanked in a men's restroom. That was making her very horny!

"Four," she whispered on the next strike.

"Five,"

"Six,"

"Seven," her ass began to burn hotly. Her body began to yearn for more. More of Gavin. More of this life. More of his hand on her bottom.

"Eight," she hissed as she gripped the door tighter, her knuckles whitening under their pressure.

"Nine," she gritted.

"Ten," she gasped as her body began to warm up more than her bottom. Gavin gently rubbed her backside admiring his work. She looked over her shoulder at him.

"Thank you, Sir," she smiled. He let his fingers follow her rounded cheek to her sex which he found wet.

"Hmm," he smiled in her ear. "Seems this might not be the deterrent I need it to be."

"No," she said. "It is. I like it, yes, but I don't like displeasing you!" He brought his hand down to her backside.

"Eleven," she hissed. The door opened to the restroom and she fought the urge to remove her hands to keep them from being discovered.

While Gavin waited for the man to leave the bathroom he slipped a finger in her causing her to gasp. He pushed it deeper within her, causing her to shudder with excitement. Alex kept her lips tightly clamped shut to keep her from crying out in pleasure. She listened to the unknown man whistle happily as he used the urinal, then flush it. Finally he washed his hands. Slowly the dryer came on as the man kept has hands under it.

Alex looked through the crack in the door and saw a man in his early sixties. He looked to the door on occasion and shook his head. She realized she had done her nails that morning in an attempt to pass the time. They were fire engine red and they matched her shirt. Her fingers were on the outside of the door and the man had to know a woman was in the stall.

She fought the laugh as she figured what he was thinking. That a woman was bent over getting it. Not in the way she figured he imagined, but she was getting it. Gavin was bringing her closer to orgasm with his fingers and the man was taking his time. He tilted his head to look under the door. Could he see four feet under it? Could he see her pants around her ankles? Her thong panties? That was turning her on!

The man smiled appreciatively as he shook his head as he made for the door, he exited just in time for her orgasm to hit and she gasped at Gavin's fingering.

"One," she whispered alluding to her orgasm.

Gavin brought his hand back to her bottom.

"Twelve," she said as he continued her consequence. The pleasure of her orgasm, mixed with the sharp pain of her consequence.

"Thirteen," she jumped at the next one. Her bottom was getting very tender now. Gavin came up alongside of her.

"Fourteen!" she barked out. She winced and furrowed her brow. He nodded, she didn't need to say anything and she knew it by the nod.

"Fifteen," she called out on her next swat. He was watching her carefully now. She tried to turn from him but he pulled her face back to him. She wanted to reach the goal of thirty. Now she didn't know if she could. She wouldn't stop him, but he would stop himself if she broke. If she turned from him maybe she could keep it from happening.

"Sixteen," she called out.

"Seventeen," she whimpered. Now it was straining her voice to keep it from erupting.

"Eighteen,"

"Nineteen," the tear snuck out.

"Yellow?" he asked her. She looked to him and wanted to say yes. Instead she shook her head. He smiled. He brought his hand down and the smack filled the room and she raised on her toes.

"Liar," he shook his head. "Communication is very important. It's more important than the sex." She nodded.

"Yellow," she whispered. It sounded like she was admitting defeat, crying uncle. Something that did not please her.

"Don't be upset," he smiled as he nuzzled her ear.

"I failed," she whispered as she pressed her hot face to the coolness of the door.

"How?"

"I didn't complete the task," she said shifting her eyes to look at him.

"I would have been amazed if you did," he smiled. The look on her face told him she didn't understand.

"You can't go from never being spanked to being spanked to thirty," he smiled as he brushed his lips down her neck tenderly. "Even if you like it." She huffed out a laugh. "Boundaries...and a tad more. Never forget that. This is a lifestyle you ease into. I won't ever ask you to go farther than you are capable. I will push your comfort level, but I will never take you where you don't want to go. Together, hand in hand, is the only way."

"Thank you Sir," she kissed him.

"You are so magnificent," he began nibbling on her.

"You bring it out of me," she smiled using his words against him.

"That's what this life should be," he smiled. "Bringing out the best of each other."

"Can I bring something else out of you now?" she smiled wickedly.

"Hmm," he smiled softly at her forwardness. "Would that please you?"

"Only if it would please you," she whispered.

"It would...immensely!" He said into the nape of her neck causing her body to wash with a flood of goosebumps causing her body to shiver involuntarily.

She spun on him, leaving her pants around her ankles, she dropped to her knees there in the stall. She pulled down his zipper slowly as she looked up into his eyes, her lip under her teeth as she peered up naughtily. Reaching in gently, she pulled his hardening cock out. She pulled on it a couple of times. A droplet of thin clear liquid appeared at the slit.

"For me?" she whispered as she looked up at him and let her tongue slide under the head of his heavy cock. She felt it flex in her hand as she trailed up the bottom of his shaft and around the head before tonguing the slit pulling the precum from his cock with a contented smile.

Leaving her eyes up at him as he stared down into her blues. She lowered her mouth slowly down his shaft. He drank in the beauty of the sight of her taking him in her mouth. The way her red lips looked on his shaft. Slowly, maddeningly, dropping down his hard cock until she hit her gag reflex. She concentrated. She went back to her lesson in the shower.

Breathing in and out of her nose, she relaxed her throat as much as she could. She pretended to swallow pills as Elizabeth had instructed. More of his cock disappeared. Her hands gripping the outside of his silk suit pants. Her eyes began to water but she refused to release him from her mouth. Her face reddened as she struggled.

Suddenly she let go of his beautiful cock, coming off with a gasp and a deep sucking of breath. She smiled up at him proud of herself. Not quite all, but more than she did on her own before. She swirled her tongue around his cock, pulling her saliva off in a thin string dangling from the head of his cock to her tongue.

She moved to the underside of his cock and suckled his balls. First one, then the other. Licking her way from there, up the underside of his shaft before engulfing him in her mouth hungrily, causing him to gasp and drop his head back.

She fisted his cock with a tight hand and watched him enjoy her warm, wet mouth. She bobbed furiously for a few seconds then pulled off, tugging gently as she swallowed and prepared for another attempt to take him fully down her throat.

She looked around for a second and that's when it hit her. She was sucking a guy off in the men's restroom of a restaurant! How many women could say that? With no alcohol in involved? She came willingly, wantonly. First an erotic discipline, now she was kneeling on the cold tile floor where men could come in at any time and one had already. She didn't know she was this kinky! Or slutty! The things she was learning about herself made her head spin.

If someone would have told her that they had dropped to their knees in a men's bathroom to suck off a man they met a week ago, she would have thought...SLUT! Now here she was, doing exactly that! She didn't feel like a slut. She felt empowered. Free. She looked up at him to see him watching her.

"What?" he asked her.

"I'm sucking your cock in a men's restroom," she smiled.

"And?"

"Does that make me a slut?" She asked him. His eyes hardened.

"Absolutely not!" he said firmly. "It means you are adventurous! Don't let society's bullshit Puritanism plague you. That's their hang up, not ours. Our world is all about pleasures with no holding back. Just because they deny themselves the desires because of some bullshit fear of being judged doesn't mean we have to live that way!"

"Yes Sir," she smiled.

"I will have words with anyone who addresses you in such a fashion," he warned her.

"But I am a slut...I'm your slut," she smiled letting him know she liked what she was doing.

"You are a beautiful lady," he said firmly. "Who likes sex."

She slowly lowered herself down his shaft again. Watching him the entire time, reaching her gag point she again did as instructed, this time she felt him slip into her throat and her nose nestled into his manicured pubes held behind the softness of his expensive suit pants and she wanted to stay there so she kept herself from dancing the happy dance. She saw the look of admiration in his eyes.

"Good girl," he whispered. "You are such a good girl!" He praised her with words most would find demeaning. She did not! She strived to hear those words. Words she wanted only from him.

She pulled off his cock quickly after holding him as long as she could. The smile of accomplishment couldn't be sanded off her face. She looked at his purplish head with the smile of a conqueror. She had throated Gavin!

She had to see if she could do it again. She took him into her mouth and dropped quickly down his shaft. She was eager. Too eager, as her gag reflexed kicked in and forced her off coughing.

"Slow down girl!" she said to herself. He let her go. Just watching and enjoying her. She looked up and saw him staring with his secret smile. "I love that smile, Sir."

"I love the way you won't quit!" he marveled. She took him back into her mouth, slowly moving down, this time she forced herself to maintain her technique and she was nestled neatly in his pubes again.

The door to the bathroom opened but they didn't move. She held him there but jumped when the door to the stall they were in was pulled on. The lock kept whoever it was from discovering her in one of the most compromising positions she could think of. Pants around her ankles, a cock deeply lodged in her throat, her pussy moist with excitement. Her ass still undoubtedly reddened from twenty strikes from her Dom's strong hands. In that vulnerable moment the only thought she had was, how does she sketch this tomorrow?

"Occupied," Gavin said hoarsely. The pleasure of the moment catching his voice in his throat.

She pulled off slowly causing him sigh. Hearing the man in the next stall made her smile at the exquisite naughtiness of what they were doing. She had never even dreamed of doing this before.

She pulled on him bringing her small hand to the head of his shaft, she sucked him softly. Trying to be as quiet as she could but still working him. The man in the next stall finished his business and left the bathroom.

"How rude," she teased. "He didn't wash his hands!" She giggled.

"I didn't notice...I was thinking about other things!" Gavin teased.

"I should hope so," she smiled as she ravenously went after him. She pulled and sucked. Sucked and pulled. She felt his thighs begin to tighten under the soft feel of his pants. They trembled slightly.

"Are you going to cum for me, Sir?" she asked him wickedly while he was still in her mouth, forcing the words around his cock.

"I am," he gritted. "Undo the buttons on your shirt! I don't want it to get messy!"

Her fingers fumbled with the buttons as he fisted his own cock. She dropped the shirt to the back of her folded legs as she knelt in the submissive position. Her hands resting on her thighs. Palms up, accepting.

He stared into her eyes as she opened her mouth and let her tongue come out waiting for his load.

"Holy shit," he grunted with a smile as his cum erupted from his cock head.

The first blast hit her tongue and splashed. She felt it splatter slightly on her face. The second shot hit her throat as he aimed expertly into her mouth. His smile went from pleasured, to one of wicked desire. He pulled back and shot the last remaining cum on her chest and its hot stickiness slid down into her bra cups. It also stuck to her cleavage.

He finished but she took hold of him and swallowed his cock to the base causing his body to convulse at the ultra-sensitive feel of his recently ejaculated cock. She reveled in his convulsions knowing just how pleasurable that feel was. It was a painful sweetness comparable to nothing else that could be imagined.

Slowly she pulled back causing him to hiss in pleasure. She looked down at his hot cum as it slowly slid down into the valley of her breasts. She thought about how to clean up.

"Leave it," he warned her as she looked to the toilet paper. "I want you to wear it today." She looked up into the firmness of his eyes.

"As you wish," she smiled.

She looked down at his hot cum as it felt sticky between her breasts. She smeared the glob across her chest. She couldn't believe she did that. Or she would do that! Then again, she couldn't believe she was kneeling on the bathroom floor of a men's room in an expensive restaurant in the submissive pose either.

She finished cleaning his now softening cock before reluctantly putting it away with a gentle kiss.

"For now," she smiled up at him.

She took his hand and he helped her up. He kissed her passionately and her knees went weak and she almost went back down with the power of his kiss. She pulled her shirt over her but he pushed her hands away and buttoned her up himself. He then bent at the waist and pulled her pants up for her. She shimmied into the tight fitting garment.

"You look magnificent in my cum," he grinned as he kissed her. She tucked her shirt in then buttoned her pants.

"Thank you, Sir," she smiled.

Gavin left first, checking to make sure it was clear so she could leave without being seen. Joining him at the table he pulled the chair out for her. She sat down gingerly as her ass tingled from her spanking. She now knew what Elizabeth had felt that very first night as she watched Gavin play with her. It was uncomfortable, but erotic knowing why they burned.

She scanned the restaurant and found the older man from the bathroom. He locked eyes on her and he let a smile come out as she flushed. He must have put two and two together. It wouldn't take Sherlock Holmes. A couple coming back to a table at the same time? Her bright red fingernail polish didn't help.

She scanned and tried to discern who the other man was. There were several there now, and some were new to arrive after they had disappeared to the restroom for her discipline. It could have been any of them! That made her tingle with excitement.

She looked at him and he was smiling at her.

"Trying to figure out who didn't wash his hands?" he teased. She laughed and nodded.

"How many times have you done something like that?" she asked him as he took a bite of his food.

"Honestly?" he laughed. "That was a first."

"You're shitting me!" she gasped.

"No," he smiled at her stunned surprise. "It's not something any of my other subs needed."

She shook her head. That's right, this space alien tailor made his fucks for his subs. She just didn't know how he knew that she needed that boundary pushed.

"That's right," he smiled. "I know."

Damn Jedi master.

12