Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
668 Followers

She felt him moving around behind her, the angle of his cock changed. It went from more or less straight in, to move of a downward angle. She looked over her shoulder at him and saw him squatting behind her. His feet on the bed as he hovered over her. She felt him rock forward, pushing himself deeper into her being. Shocking her that he found a way to push his impossibly wonderful cock further in her.

"Fold your arms across your back," he told her. She obeyed immediately. Gripping her forearms with her fingers. He took hold of both her small wrists with one hand. The other he gripped her hair, lifting her off the mattress.

From this position she was fucked. His cock pounding against her cervix bringing a pleasurable pain. He was impossibly deep and with every thrust she grunted a pleasurable gasp.

He pounded her. This was harder than he had taken her before. He was deeper than he had ever been. She couldn't believe the pleasurable feelings he was raining on her from his squat.

"God I love fucking you!" he growled as he pounded her from behind.

She wanted to respond, but the words came out in a babble as her orgasm squirted out the edges of her quivering sex, around his cock, and dribbled down the inside of her thigh. If he wasn't fucking her into oblivion, she would have reveled in the fact he made her squirt again!

"I love the way your body responds to me," he continued to tell her gruffly as his rod slammed her. "I love the way your pussy feels! It's tight velvet like feel sucking on my cock!"

Talking dirty to her was driving her mad again. Bellevue! Here I come! Literally. She screamed as her orgasm washed from her. She wanted to collapse to the bed, but couldn't. He was holding her up by her wrists and hair, her legs folded under her. They spread wider, the joints keeping her upright as they would not spread any farther without coming out of their hip sockets.

Her muscles quivered in her legs. Her stomach ached from the power of her orgasms. She felt her neck crane back as he pulled her hair more, tilting her head to the side so he could kiss her open mouth. His tongue swirling in it like a snake in a bag. She tried to respond but her mouth was absolutely useless! Her body was useless!

He reveled in it! He let go of her hair and her face plopped on the mattress as her ass was driven further up into his assault. He let go of her arms and took her hips with his hands. If she had any strength left, she could have pulled her arms under her but she was beyond that! Gavin had taken her there...again!

With a guttural growl he drove his hips into her causing her to collapse to the bed, his cock bouncing off her cervix again as he was driven impossibly deep within her womb. She felt him buck inside of her. His warmth spreading out in her as his seed shot from his cock, filling her.

"Holy shit," she gasped as he bit into her again. She hoped he was marking her again, her first marks were fading. She was enjoying seeing them in the mirror. A welcome reminder. They reminded her of all that pleasure. He released her skin and she frowned as she knew he hadn't marked her. He was back to the old Gavin. Controlled. Protective.

He covered her body with his and nibble on her ear.

"You are absolutely incredible!" he whispered in her ear.

"Thank you, Sir," she said her favorite three words. "You bring it out of me!"

Gavin woke her with soft kisses, she smiled at them.

"I could go again," she whispered.

"So could I," he laughed alluding to their sex. "But I got a call."

"So, again, I won't wake up with you by my side," Alex frowned. "It's becoming my dream to roll over and see you in the morning light!"

"Sorry," he said softly with a kiss. "I need a favor."

"Anything," she told him turning over.

"I need you to take Pavy to the airport if I'm not back," he said brushing her cheek gently.

"No problem," she smiled. "What time?"

"10," he said kissing her lips.

"Better get up at six then, to roll him out, how grumpy is he with the hangover?" Alex teased.

"Pavy doesn't get hangovers," Gavin laughed. "He's Russian!"

Gavin kissed her deeply as he let his hand drift below her waist and rub her sex.

"You aren't going to be leaving if you start something now," she warned him.

He eased a finger in her.

"Not fair," she whispered enjoying the feel of the invasion.

"I wish I had more time," he whispered against her lips. She whimpered slightly as he pulled his finger from her.

Alex watched him smile at her from the door, once he closed it, she set her alarm on her phone. She then slid over to Gavin's side and inhaled his scent from his pillow. She clutched her arms around it and held it tightly, before returning to sleep.

She was making breakfast when Pavel came in.

"Dobroye utro!" he said cheerfully, walking to the coffee pot. "What the hell is this?"

"Dobroye utro!" she returned. It meant good morning. She laughed as he looked at the coffee maker.

"It's a Keurig," she laughed. "Take a little cup from the wheel there, pick a flavor, and then put it in here." She said showing him how to operate the machine.

"The little bitch can't even make a pot of coffee anymore?" Pavel groused shaking his head at Gavin's toys about the house.

"I think it's more for everybody else," she told him going back to cooking. "He's been drinking herbal tea."

"You don't have to cook for us! Let's make him take us out!" Pavel said coming to the beauty near the stove.

"He got called out," she told him with a frown.

"Damn rich people," Pavel grumbled as he matched her frown. "I guess I'll take a cab to the airport then."

"No you're not," Alex said with a shake of her pony tail. "I'm driving you!"

"You don't have to do that!" he scoffed.

"It would be my pleasure," she assured him.

Sitting down after serving him, something Gavin would never allow her to do for him, she smiled.

"So, how did he trap you?" Pavel asked her.

"More like I trapped him," Alex smiled over her coffee.

"You are much too good for him," he told her as he enjoyed the taste of her cooking.

"No way, it's the other way around!"

"Like him, do you?" Pavel asked, he smiled when Alex nodded. "He likes you, a lot."

She shrugged, but hoped it was the truth.

"I can tell," Pavel continued. "He will try to push you away, don't let him."

"I know," Alex frowned.

"He has tried already?" Pavel asked her. She nodded. She knew she couldn't say too much as Pavel didn't know about Gavin's lifestyle. "He gets scared, I wish..."

"What?" Alex asked him when he stopped talking.

"Nothing," Pavel smiled falsely.

"Pavy," Alex began slowly. "Who is Carla?"

Pavel looked her.

"Me and my drunk mouth," Pavel said closing his eyes and shaking his head. "I know it had to be me as Gavin would never speak her name."

"Yes," she nodded that it was him that let the secret name of Carla out, driving her wild in wonder. "Is she why he won't let anyone close?"

"Yes," was all he said.

"Why?"

"Alex," Pavel shook his head. "If you like him, don't. This conversation will cause him to end it immediately. Carla, is an atomic bomb."

"I need to know what I'm up against," Alex whispered.

Pavel exhaled deeply as he thought about it.

"Does Elizabeth know about her?" Alex asked him causing him to roll his eyes.

"You know that snooty bitch?" Pavel snarled.

"Yes," she smiled at the anger the mere name invoked from the Russian.

"No," he told her. "I doubt anybody but me and Madelyn knows."

Alex shook her head. Madelyn would never tell, so that left Pavel.

"Please," she begged.

"I must caution you," he said leaning forward. "If you bring it up to him, in any manner, it will be over. There will be no fixing it. Not this." Alex looked to the table. "Are you sure?"

Alex nodded fearfully. Would he end it if he found out Pavel and her were discussing it? That's what caused the nauseous fear to form.

"Carla was on her way to being a brilliant doctor," Pavel sighed. "She was every bit as good as Gavin. Pushed him in ways no other could. That's what drew him in, she pushed his boundaries. God he loved her!" Alex felt the sharp stab of jealousy.

"We were at a party," Pavel continued slowly. "Some drugs started going around, she did some. Soft stuff at first, little pot, then a little mushrooms, coke. Then she got hooked on heroin." Alex closed her eyes.

"Gavin almost got kicked out of med school," Pavel frowned. "He would spend all his time looking for her, or taking care of her. Missed a ton of classes, missed out on an opportunity to do his residency at the Mayo Clinic because of her."

"He would spend his days frantically looking for her from drug infested house to drug infested house," Pavel sighed.

"More than once, we almost had the shit beat out of us by the thugs there. We would never take money in our pockets, guys would rob us at gunpoint if we did." Pavel told her. "He started carrying a gun, just to rescue her."

"She was kicked out of med school," Pavel told Alex as she had her breath taken from her as the pain in Pavel's voice told her this was something that hurt Pavel too. "What a waste!"

"I tried to get Gavin to give up on her, she was dragging him down with her." Pavel explained. "Had multiple fistfights because of her. But he loved her. Gavin is so loyal, that he won't give up on someone like that, even though it could mean his own destruction."

Alex took his hand as he stopped talking. It was encouraging him to continue.

"We lost Carla, for about a week," Pavel explained. "We found her being sold for sex, guys lined up to use her. Some paid in drugs, some paid in cash. The dealer was using her to get the money she owed him."

"Oh my God!" Alex gasped.

"Gavin was crushed," Pavel whispered. "I thought that would be the end of it. Should have known better. Gavin just doesn't quit. He took her from there, with his gun out, to defend ourselves. This of course after beating the dealer almost to death. That case was never solved. Thankfully the police didn't give a damn about a beat up drug dealer. I think that still weighs on Gavin as well, the guilt of knowing what he got away with. It took me hours to convince him not to turn himself in."

"He put her in a rehab facility," Pavel continued. "She spent six months there, got cleaned up."

Alex nodded.

"Then she got the diagnosis," Pavel frowned. "She had contracted HIV." Alex blinked rapidly. "I was so worried about Gavin, but he told me he hadn't been with her for almost two years. Since she started disappearing."

Alex's jaw dropped.

"He's been thoroughly tested," Pavel assured her. "It's been almost two decades, so he's clean!" Pavel assured her. He didn't want Alex to think she was in danger.

"No, I know he would never endanger me," Alex assured him.

"One night," Pavel began again. "We were at the library, studying for exams. It was the first time I could get him out of the house. He was afraid to leave her."

"She was gone when we got back," Pavel frowned. "We found her two days later, needle in her arm. Dead."

"Oh my God!" Alex gasped without air.

"Gavin, has never, been the same," Pavel told her with a soft hand to her face. "Until last night."

"No way," Alex shook her head.

"Oh don't," Pavel smiled. "I know better than most, I love him. I would die for him. He cannot fool me!"

"Pavy," Alex tried. "We barely know each other!"

"I know," Pavel smiled. "You know what makes people fall in love?"

"Their heart?" she asked.

"No," Pavel shook his head. "It's more than that, it's deeper. Instinct."

"Instinct?" Alex asked confused.

"Look deep in you," Pavel told her. "Yes your heart beats for him, but it's something else that tells you to try harder for him. I hope you are as tenacious as you appear to be!"

Alex stood with Pavel at the gate, he gave her a warm hug.

"Thanks for the ride," he smiled. "The offer still stands."

"What offer?" Alex asked him with a confused smirk.

"To marry me," he teased with a wink.

"You were drunk, I didn't think that was serious," Alex laughed.

"Tell the asshole I love him," Pavel told her.

"I will," she smiled. "Pavy?"

"Yes?"

"Will he ever let someone close to him?" Alex asked him. Pavel exhaled deeply and studied her. "Maybe I don't want to know. The illusion is good now." She said quickly changing her mind by the way he looked at her.

"Alex," he smiled. "It really depends on you."

"Me?"

"Yes," he nodded. "He will push you away. That is inevitable. I'm sorry." He told her gently. "You just need to be strong enough to not leave him when he tells you to, and you need to find a way to keep it from happening when he tries. Regardless of what he believes is best, if you want him, claim him."

Alex almost laughed. Claim him? That's what a Dom does, he is not a sub. She wished she could tell Pavel that. Make him understand.

"Be safe," Alex told him. "If you need anything, call us!"

"I like the way you said that...us," Pavel told her. "I hope I see you again."

"Me too," she smiled. "One last question."

"Ok,"

"How long does his relationships usually last? How long do I have to convince him?" Alex asked him.

"They average a year," he told her. "Seems like every time I come back for the dog and pony show, he has a new girl. Clock is ticking Alex. I hope you are like another Chicago legend. Michael Jordan knew how to come up clutch! I hope you do too. I want the man to smile all the time like he did last night with you!"

CJT
CJT
668 Followers