Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He spent the day with it," Gavin continued as he worked. "He called and asked where I got it." He tilted her head back and rinsed her hair.

"I told him that I knew the artist," he continued. "It was something I liked and was going to buy it, but wanted to give her a good price."

"You are not buying that painting!" Alex said firmly interrupting him.

"Shush," he commanded causing her to laugh.

"He said with any artist it's all about what you are willing to pay," Gavin continued pulling her back to his chest. He then handed her a glass of wine.

"He said work like that usually goes for two to three thousand in his gallery," Gavin finished with a clink of her glass.

"What?" she gasped. "I've been taking fifty to hundred bucks!"

"Not anymore," he smiled. "Maole then asked if you had any more, I said you did. He wants to meet you and discuss setting up a show."

"Ok," she laughed. "If somebody wakes me from this unbelievable dream! I'm killing them!" She turned and cupped his face. "You are a dream!"

"I," he smiled. "Am just a man, a man who is trying very hard to win your approval."

"You have it!" she kissed him before the words were fully out.