Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
669 Followers

Once he had coated the nipples with drops of water, he began to trace the outside of her nipples with the cube, running around the areola like it was a race track on a caution lap, slowly. Once he had circled multiple times, he dropped his head and placed the cold nipple in his mouth causing the sensations to shift immediately that had her gasping.

He released one nipple only to capture the other nipple, giving it the same treatment. The wand constantly working on her, bringing another orgasm to light as he suckled on her nipples like newborn baby. Gently kneading it with his lips, then softly with his teeth causing her to 'yip'. That soft sound that made him chuckle.

The cum flushed from her, coating the head of the wand massager as it rested against her, it began to glisten in the light of the kitchen. Something she was still trying to come to grips with. He was playing in a session with her in the kitchen! It seems they were no longer bound to the bedroom.

Now the car was available, like she did the night of the party, sucking him off as they sped down the interstate. The one session on the couch, and then that glorious night in the dining room, where she got the wolf, and said her safe word. That still brought a single wave of guilt for disrupting the wolf that night. Knowing it wasn't as fulfilling for him because she was afraid.

After she came down from the high of her orgasm, Gavin moved the wand away from her and she whimpered slightly.

"Just for a few moments," he assured her recognizing her soft pout. "I want to change your positioning."

"Yes Sir," she said in between ragged breaths. "Whatever you desire!"

"Just you," he said as he buried his fingers into her wetted sex. The warmth of which caused him to growl subtly as his fingers plunged into her depths. His body covering hers from behind.

She could feel his hard cock through his pants on her ass. God she wanted him to release his cock so she could feel the heat from it with skin on skin contact. Perhaps she could wiggle her backside and get it to slip into her. That is where she really wanted it, his hard cock deep within her, pulsing with his desire.

He brought out short bits of chain, releasing her wrists from the top posts made her brow furrow, she hoped he wasn't releasing her!

"Not yet," he smiled when her eyes looked to him. "I'm still playing." She nodded.

After hooking the chains into the 'S' hooks he reattached the leather cuffs that were around her wrists. Now they were just under shoulder level. He moved back around her and undid the cuffs on her ankles.

She was dying to see what he was going to do next. She found, during these sessions, it was the time in between scenes that made her mad with wonder. What was he going to do next? What was he going to use? How long would he use it? When would he fuck her? Where would he spray his magnificent cum?

All had her on edge as she could never tell where he was going, it was something she was always surprised with. Their sessions always left her wondering. There were a lot of scenes that had some of the same things but they were never the same. Never predictable, and always cum shattering!

"I want you to lay on the shelf," he told her putting a soft towel down for her to keep the wire from digging into her skin too deeply.

"Yes, Sir," she smiled.

She adjusted on her toes to lift herself on the shelf, then laid to where her stomach laid across the towel. She was a little apprehensive at first, hoping the shelving didn't collapse beneath her weight!

Once she was comfortably in place he picked up one of her ankles. She looked back over her shoulder and saw a longer chain hanging from the second set of top posts. He hooked her leather cuffed ankle into the chain, suspending the leg from the top post.

He repeated the process for the other ankle and soon, she was in a backward 'C', laying on the shelf of the wire rack that used to hold pots and pans! If you would have told her this morning she would be in this precarious position she would have laughed. Not that she wouldn't have believed it because it was Gavin, it would be that she just wouldn't have thought of it!

She thought she was vulnerable before, but now with both her hands and legs up and behind her, she felt ten times more open. He came around the front and made a couple of adjustments to her arms, dropping them slightly now as he dialed in her length. Making sure she was stretched but comfortable. And most important of all, she decided, helpless to stop whatever he wanted. That had her most excited. She was at his mercy!

He went back around her from behind, standing between her legs he rubbed her ass with his hands. She rippled with pleasure. Oh God would she love to have him fuck her right now! In her pussy or her ass, she would love it!

He instead spread her ass cheeks slightly with his hands making her think he was finally going to pleasure himself with her ass, and even though she had been wearing her anal plug she was unsure if she was ready!

He lowered his face there instead and began to tickle her anus with the tip of his tongue, swirling around the outside of her puckered star, before pressing gently into her with his tongue. His strong hands pulling her cheeks apart to allow him to delve deeper into her taboo.

Her head dropped at the sensations of his soft, hot tongue in her ass. His firm grip on her cheeks showing his actual desire. While his tongue probed gently, his hands held her ravenously and she could tell he was holding himself back. She looked under the rack and saw his chest heaving under his shirt, his passion filling his lungs.

God she wished he would just take her in the ass, she wanted to see his face fill with the pleasure she had seen that night he fucked Elizabeth in the ass. The complete total loss of control he had when he was in her. Pumping furiously, with Elizabeth egging him on to go harder, to go deeper...to go faster!

He instead pulled away from her and then let out a little growl of disappointment himself for stopping his true wishes. She smiled her secret smile when she heard him. They were thinking the same thoughts!

He repositioned the wand back on her causing her to shake with excitement as he pushed it tightly against her so it would not move away. The vibrations picking up right where they left off, pushing another orgasm rapidly. Having it build within her.

The sharp sting of the crop had her jumping as she had lost sight of where he was and was surprised at the strike. It cascaded her over the top, sending her free falling into her orgasm as he struck her again on the other cheek. Returning to his alternating strikes as she came with a gush as he re-reddened her backside.

The trickle of her cum hitting the tile floor had her looking under the wire rack to see the clear fluid dripping from the bottom of the wand. She snorted out a soft laugh as the odd thought of hoping the wand was waterproof as it was plugged into a nearby wall! She was going to get real messy, she decided, so she hoped it didn't electrocute her! She shook her head at the weird thought. The things that pop into her head she giggled.

When she lifted her head Gavin was in front of her, his cock pulled out through the zipper of his pants. It stood up on him, magnificent to behold to her. She tried to stretch her neck to take him into her mouth.

"Absolutely not!" he barked causing her to stop immediately. "You are only here for my pleasure right now!" She knew that to be lie, but she said nothing. If she wasn't supposed to be enjoying it, why on earth was she making a puddle on the tile?

"I'm fucking you!" he told her, using her terminology against her. She recognized it but was only able to mumble a few words.

"Yes Sir!" she gasped as yet another orgasm began to build in her.

He took her by the head, his fingers wrapping in her hair. He shoved his cock in her mouth, anything but softly. His massive head hitting the back of her throat as she tried to swallow him but his sudden intrusion left her scrambling to focus on her technique.

Just when she began to struggle with his size he pulled out of her mouth leaving her sucking in air as soon as his cock cleared her lips. He gave her a few seconds before putting his cock back in her mouth, his thrusting hips forcing it in and out. Her gurgling letting him know how deep he was.

She pulled on her restraints to use her hands to pull his cock out of her mouth as he air ran low in her lungs. A sudden panic fluttered through her as she came to the full depth of just how helpless she was. Suddenly he was out of her mouth and she was sucking air in rapidly.

He pressed his saliva coated cock against her face, rubbing it around on her cheeks, nose and forehead. Leaving her saliva there. She licked his rock hard cock as he brought it around her mouth. She sucked him in and bobbed her head on his cock on her own. He reached over her back while she did this and smacked her ass with his hand, causing the sound of it to fill her ears.

This sent her into a frenzy on his cock, making her devour it and swallow it whole, blocking her own airway with his cock as he smacked the other cheek. This forced her to spit out his cock in a sudden gasp as she orgasmed from the sensations of the constant vibrations on her clit, to the sensations of his hard cock in her mouth, to the sudden sharpness of his hand on her ass. The sensations of her sensitive nipples on the towel all had her body shaking with pleasure as he used her, and that was the best way to describe this session, he was using her body!

He walked around her and stood between her legs again, moving the wand to the side. With one push he buried his cock deep within her causing her to call out in pleasure.

"Fuck yes!" she gasped. "Take me!"

He obliged her command, ramming his hips forward forcing her to rock on the rack she was on. He took hold of the rack to keep it braced as he plowed into her forcefully. His hips bouncing off her as he bottom out in her.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she called out on the drives. Her body stiffening as her cum rushed out of her, around his cock to join the rest of her cum on the floor. He pulled out suddenly and walked around to the front of her, before she knew what he was doing, his cum coated cock was back in her mouth. Using her hair to force her mouth up and down his shaft before pulling out leaving her gasping before he walked around her and stood between her legs and rammed home there.

She was gasping at each deep thrust, now he had his hands on her hips rocking the rack as he rammed hard and fast into her. Mercilessly pounding her quivering sex, as he pushed deeper and deeper in her.

Back around the front of her, back in her mouth after she coated his cock with her orgasm. This time when he pulled out he didn't go back around, he fisted his cock, shooting his hot jism over her face, and into her hair and mouth. Shot after shot blasted her, the hot sticky liquid hanging there, coating her face.

His hand slowed as his orgasm ebbed from him. She let her head drop in exhaustion as her body hung from their cuffs. He stood there in front of her, slightly bent at the waist, his hands on his hips as he gained control of his own breathing.

Once he had, he slowly undid the cuffs on her wrists releasing them gently. Then the same for her legs, they felt jelly like as he lowered them to the floor. Her feet tingling as the blood flow went back to them. The slight pins and needles feeling that was bitter sweet.

Once he had released her from her bondage he scooped her up and took her to the master bath, placing her gently in the tub, before turning the water on and letting the steam rise from its temperature.

She leaned back against the sharp coldness of the tub, her body too exhausted to care. He poured some bath salts in and soon the room filled with the soft scents of flowers and the warm water soothed her aching body as it rose.

Gavin disappeared for several minutes as the giant tub filled with water. She laid her head back lazily and stared at the ceiling. Her sex raw from the two nights of body racking sex. She still wasn't used to it! They were nine months into it, and she was still flabbergasted with the way her body felt after a session!

Nine months, just three more to the year mark she frowned. That still had a deep seed of worry for her. Everything about what was happening was telling her this was going to last more than a year! Hell he just leased her a car for two years! Doesn't that mean he is thinking long term?

Then the fact he told her that he loved her, something he hadn't uttered to anyone since Carla. The bitch that broke him. The bitch that made this wonderful man stop loving! And this man could love! Not just the physical portion, although that was flat out amazing, his heart was so wonderful. His gentleness, his soft voice, the way he smiled or looked at her.

"What are you thinking?" His voice startled her from her thoughts.

"Just how wonderful you are," she whispered as she looked to him.

"Why do you try to lie to me?" he asked her.

"I'm not lying, I think you are absolutely wonderful!" she grinned leaning on the edge of the tub resting her chin in her folded arms.

He stared at her, showing his determination.

"I was thinking, how pissed I am that Carla broke you," she whispered. "That you were hurt so bad that you almost went through your life...alone."

"Yet you repaired me," he smiled as he came in with the wine glasses. He handed her one and climbed in behind her.

"I shouldn't have had to," she said as he pulled her back against his strong body.

"No," he admitted. "I suppose not. But that is the past, now we have the present and the future!" he said clinking his glass gently against hers in a toast.

"What's that?" she asked as he set a white box, wrapped in bright red ribbon, on the edge of the tub.

"That," he smiled kissing her head. "Is a box!"

"I can see that!" she said, finding no humor in the fact he had bought her something else. Especially since he had warned her this morning she could not buy him any more gifts.

Her anger bubbled. First the car, the clothes, and the pampering. Now gifts in beautifully wrapped boxes.

"Easy little one," he smiled feeling her anger swell. "I said I didn't want to break you and that I wanted you to be you, but the caveat is, you have to let me be me...remember?"

She lowered her chin to her chest in a deep sigh. Be a sub that rocks his world, she begged herself. That was her goal now. To be the one sub he begs to not leave him, not that she would. But her mind was set, she would be the one that made him believe he couldn't live without her, it would take all she had. All her power to fight her natural desire to stand her ground, to accept her new role, to immerse herself in obedience, but he was worth it.

"Yes, Sir," she whispered.

"Open it," he smiled kissing her head feeling her emotions.

She reached out with a quaking hand, hoping this wasn't super expensive!

Pulling on the ribbon it pulled easily apart. She set the ribbon on the side of the tub. Then slowly pulled the lid off the box. She gasped as the smile spread on her face. It was a gold and silver intertwined Pandora bracelet.

She gently pulled it from the box, it already had several charms on it.

"This here represents the city of Chicago, the one you so well depicted on the wall," he smiled pointing out the charm with the outline of the city skyline.

"This one," he said, moving to the charm of an apple. "Represents your life as a teacher, a fruit of knowledge that you happily pass on to others."

The tears were a soft warm stream down her face, as he said the things that she meant to him.

"This one," he smiled holding the charm of art brushes and easel. "Represents you, the artist."

"This one," he said holding the heart inscribed with the word love, "Represents how I feel about you."

"And this one," he said holding onto the one with the three waves of the BDSM. "This one represents us as a unit."

He kissed her head multiple times.

"This is your collar, the one you wear in the vanilla world," he told her in her hair. "It is inappropriate for us to wear our collars like we would at a party, so this replaces that, an outward sign to those in the know, that you are owned, but hidden in privacy to those who aren't in the know."

"Yes Sir," she whispered as he put it on her.

"You are not allowed to take it off," he said firmly. "Not without permission, this is my sign of ownership. You belong to me."

"Happily!" she said wiping the tear away as she turned to kiss him. His hands gently holding her face.

***

As he bathed her gently in the tub she played with her new "collar". The charms were perfect! She thought of all they had been through, all she was willing to go through with him. The things he was doing for her. Not just physically, but emotionally. It was all so overwhelming!

"I got a call from my sister today," she told him. She had toyed with the idea all day in how to approach him with this upcoming subject.

"Everything ok?" he asked her.

"She asked if I was coming home for Christmas," Alex told him looking over her shoulder to gage his reaction.

"Christmas is supposed to be about family," Gavin told her watching her watch him, he knew what was next.

"I know," she smiled. "Which is why I want you to come with me."

Alex held her breath in concern, not knowing his possible response. He had met the parents but basically because he was forced to at the last minute, because neither knew they were coming to town. But this was different, this was not an impromptu visit neither knew was going to happen. This would be something he knew full well was going to happen.

It also was more than just her judgmental mother to battle with. It would be her three sisters as well. The three "perfect" sisters and their "perfect" families that her mother claimed and the one rebellious single daughter that only her father claimed proudly.

It would expose Gavin to her home world, maybe he would learn why she is the way she is, and he would understand. Not that he didn't understand her completely now. But being exposed to the house she and her father had to endure would explain her stubbornness. If there were an explanation anyway.

It would also give her the opportunity to gloat, to show everybody in her family that she was capable of finding not only a man, but a fantastic one! One that would cause the other women in the family to look upon her with jealousy. And they would be jealous, a wealthy, successful doctor? It was something they all strived for, the three sisters, and multiple cousins on her mother's side, but failed to land. The rebellious one did. The one girl everyone said would wind up either a spinster, because her grit and stubbornness forced most men away from her, or in a relationship with a broke man with no future.

"Go with you to Pennsylvania?" he asked furrowing his brow.

"Yes," she said. "I want you to meet my family, I want to show you off!"

"I'm not a prize to be gloated over," he said with a scoff that he was such a thing to show off.

"The hell you aren't!" Alex said turning to him. "You are the greatest prize God has given me!"

"I have my practice," he said looking at her, nearly crushing her with his intimation of his responsibility.

He could tell she really wanted him to go. Of all his subs, he never met any of their family. Alex's parents were the first he had ever met, he hadn't even met Carla's while she was alive, back in college, as they lived across the country.

It wasn't until her funeral that he even laid eyes on them, and then they hated him because he didn't stop her from her end. Guilt he accepted as he felt the same. Guilt that Alex had shown him was unfair.

CJT
CJT
669 Followers