Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
666 Followers

"Did you have any fantasies about a man in this room?" Gavin asked her as he slipped his hand beneath her dress.

"I'm having one right now!" she hissed the last word as he gently pushed his finger into her. She looked to Nora herself then closed her eyes.

Gavin slowly worked her, his finger gently probing.

"How wigged out would your saintly mother get if she knew I was finger fucking her daughter in her house?" Gavin asked her gruffly as he tugged on her ear with his teeth.

"She would flat out lose her mind!" Alex whispered to him in between moans of pleasure. This made Gavin chuckle.

They stopped their passion when they heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Gavin quickly inserted his finger in his mouth and winked at her. Alex was showing him a picture she had drawn back in grade school that her father had saved as cover when Livy walked in.

"Did she finally go to sleep?" Livy asked them in the nightlight.

"Yes," Alex smiled as Gavin left them to go downstairs.

"Do I need to come up here and do a 'hand check' more often?" Livy teased as she tilted Alex's head to see the whisker burn on the side of her sister's neck from Gavin's passion. "Sinner!" Livy teased.

"Hey, I remember you had a boy in your room at three in the morning!" Alex reminded. Livy blushed at the memory of being caught by her baby sister. "What ever happened to him?"

"He's gay now," Livy laughed.

"What?" Alex asked her in disbelief.

"Yeah," Livy shrugged. "We tried kissing that night but I could tell he wasn't in it. That should have been the first clue."

"That or you were so horrible at it he decided to bat for the other team!" Alex teased.

"Thank you for being so good with her!" Livy said tucking her daughter in and kissing her head. "She adores you, thinks you are the greatest thing in the world!"

"She doesn't know any better yet," Alex said putting her arm around her sister.

"Anxious to have kids of your own?" Livy asked her as they watched Nora sleep.

"Not in any big hurry, just now found a man that didn't suck!" Alex laughed softly.

"You guys will be great parents," Livy assured her. "I watched you both with Nora, you guys are perfect for kids!"

"Well, let's not scare the shit out of him too fast, shall we?" Alex said diverting the subject.

***

Alex was quiet on the ride back to the hotel, she looked out the window and thought of Livy. The poor woman had no support here. Alex wondered if she was tough enough to withstand the family ganging up on her. It was inevitable, her father would help but this was different than Alex's art. Livy was talking about a direct violation of church doctrine. Mother would not be gentle, and with Krista and Brandy flanking her it would be a full frontal attack on her.

"Worried about Livy?" Gavin asked her. This caused her to close her eyes. How does he do that?

"I am," Alex admitted. "I'm more concerned on how I am ever going to keep something from you! How did you know I was worried about Livy?"

"First," Gavin exhaled deeply. "Why would you keep something for me?"

"A wife sometimes has to keep something from her husband," Alex grinned, trying to gauge his response.

"That's what will cause our marriage to fail," Gavin said firmly. "We can't keep things from each other."

"Homerun," Alex whispered to the window with a smile.

"Testing your Dom?" Gavin asked her sharply. She gave a single nod.

"Don't ever fucking do it again," Gavin said withholding as much anger as he could.

"No, Sir," she agreed. "I have serious doubts about relationships in general. I mean, look at my family. My father loves a loveless woman. She doesn't love anyone! Her idea that she loves God is preposterous! If she did, she would love everybody! She mentally and psychologically abuses us systematically with that religious bullshit! Livy is afraid to even get a divorce! The sisters have marriages in name only, there is no love there! Did you feel any love in that room?"

"So you test me?" Gavin asked.

"No, that was not my intention," Alex said putting her hand to her forehead. "Where are we going? I mean, in the end, that is my question!"

"Are we going to get married?" Gavin asked her angrily.

"I'm not totally convinced this is going to last past a year!" Alex gasped.

How in the hell did she pick a fight now? All she was doing was seeing where his mind was, now they were going to argue.

"Why are you picking a fight with me?" Gavin asked her. "That's my fucking question!"

"I don't know," Alex whispered. "I'm disillusioned. Not with you, with my family. The one thing I should be able to trust, the one thing of all things in this universe...and I know I don't have that foundation."

"So, to keep yourself from being hurt because you have no anchor, you pick a fight with me?" Gavin asked her.

"That was not my intention," Alex assured him. "I wanted to know where your head was."

"Your aim is too high," Gavin frowned.

"Where should my aim be?" she asked him turning to him.

"You should be aiming your questions at my heart," Gavin said looking over to her. "Have I given you a reason to question my heart?"

"None," Alex said firmly, without a second of pause.

"Then trust my heart to lead my head to the promise land," Gavin smiled. "Damn Switch."

"What?" she laughed because he was shaking his head and smiling.

"Your instinct serves you well," Gavin admitted. "My head hasn't caught up to my heart. My heart is committed to you, that you need to understand, but you have to understand just how terrified I am."

"Have I done something to scare you? My family?" Alex gasped that perhaps her family visit disturbed him enough that he was having second thoughts about them as a couple.

"Yes you did, you made me fall in love with you," Gavin told her. "Not just fall, I'm talking head over heels unable to stop myself if I tried! That means if you go, I'm going be crushed!"

"I'm not going anywhere!" She said with all she had.

"Then trust me," Gavin said to her. "Like I'm trusting you!"

She undid the seatbelt and began to kiss him deeply. Why would she ever doubt this man! She nearly climbed into his lap as he was driving causing him to laugh.

"Trying to drive here," he chuckled.

"I'm sorry," she said to him as she put her arms around his neck and rested her head on his shoulder. "Too many good things are happening to me, I'm so used to the opposite."

"I understand," he said with a shake of his head. "My heart is all in, is yours?"

"Unequivocally," she said kissing his neck.

"Let's trust in that," he said. "Now, put your sexy ass back in your seat and put your seatbelt on, the roads are slick."

"Yes, Sir," she agreed sliding back. "My love."

They drove on just smiling, she was looking at him with her head on the seat.

"I'm sorry," she said firmly. "I was foolish to doubt you."

"Look," he said with a sigh. "I'm in uncharted water, not even with Carla had I even had the opportunity to think about marriage."

"You never talked marriage with Carla?" Alex asked him, she was surprised.

"No," he said with a shake of his head. "We were in Med school, we discussed it once, and said we would address it after Med school. Shortly thereafter, she got hooked on heroin, from there, the only thought I had was constant fear, worry and panic."

"So," Alex said studying him. "You equated love with those emotions...then insulated yourself with being a Dom. Being in control. If anyone got to close, you pushed them away."

Gavin looked to her and frowned. He turned to the road again.

"Got me figured out, do you?" he finally asked.

"I could take a thousand lifetimes, and never figure you out," Alex told him taking his hand and putting it on her knee.

She had to have him touching her. But the restrictions of her not touching him kept her from holding his hand. He looked down at what she did and smiled.

"Can't touch you," she told him when his eyes asked.

"You know," he shrugged. "I put those rules in place for my other subs. You can address the restrictions whenever you are ready to lay our ground rules out."

"What?" she asked him. "I can set up ground rules?"

"You can suggest changes," he corrected. "As your Dom I will take them under consideration and decide if that is what is needed."

He looked to her and shook his head.

"The rules I had in place were general rules, they are adjustable based on what you need. Not what you want, but what you need. Now the no touching me rule had more to do with staying separate."

"Staying separate?" she asked him.

"Not letting you get too close," Gavin said softly.

"To keep you from falling in love?" Alex asked him. He nodded.

"Blew that out of the fucking water...didn't I?" She laughed. "Guess I'm more talented than any sub you have ever had! Look ma' no hands!" she cackled, waving her hands in the cabin of the car.

"Hmm," Gavin raised his eyebrows. "Nothing wrong with your ego!"

"Ok," she said. "I want to be able to hold your hand." He looked to her and tilted his head.

"Except during scenes," she altered. "Just when we are in the vanilla world."

"I can live with that," he agreed. She instantly picked up his hand and held it.

"Much better," she smiled.

"Now that you are satisfied that you can hold my hand," Gavin said with a shake of his head. "And we have discussed the marriage thing."

"The marriage thing?" Alex giggled. Gavin smiled at her. "Alright, close enough for now."

"What's bothering you about Livy?" Gavin asked her taking her back to what started all of this.

"She wants a divorce," Alex told him.

"She needs one," Gavin agreed.

"The family will destroy her at every turn if she does," Alex told him.

"That I don't doubt," Gavin growled. She smiled that he was just as angry about it as she was. "So? What do we do?"

"She needs to know that she has allies," Alex told him.

"Your solution?" Gavin asked her.

"I don't have one," Alex frowned. "I was hoping you had one."

"Got nothing right now," Gavin told her. "But we will think of something."

"Yes," she smiled kissing his hand. "We will!"

***

They entered the darkened hotel room and as soon as the door was closed and he turned on the lights he took her by the arm and nearly slammed her against the door. She gasped at his aggressiveness.

"Your taste is fading from my lips from earlier," he told her as he devoured her lips. "I want it back!"

She fended off his attack with her own lips guiding him along the wall to the desk, he knocked the few items on it to the floor, then picked her up and set her on the top gruffly causing her to gasp.

"Don't fucking move," he warned her. She didn't nod, she didn't agree, she didn't move!

He pulled the desk chair over in between her legs, and sat down in it. He carefully lifted one leg and placed in on his shoulder. Kissing from her knee up her thigh, he pushed the dress up revealing her to him. He gently kissed across her sex to her other thigh and down to her knee before placing her leg on his other shoulder.

"Now," he smiled. "Time to get serious." He dove into her, nothing was gentle with his mouth's attack. She let out a loud yelp of excitement as he buried his face into her.

"Fuck me!" she laughed. "Yes! Oh my God!"

She gripped the edges of the desk as he devoured her. This was wolf like. Normally he started off slow, easy and worked his way to a comfortable speed. This was nothing like that! This was an attack, one that had her gasping and giggling at the same time. The sensations he was creating had her shaking in pleasure.

He was consuming her. That was the only way she could think of it. His face was pressed so tight against her sex that she wondered if he was trying to plant his face completely in her.

"Yes, please Sir," she gasped. "Eat me!"

Her legs began to tighten on his shoulders, quaking slightly as he continued to drive deeper in her. He took her clit in his teeth gently and held it there while his tongue flicked at it. It caused her to convulse.

"Fuck!" she yelped at the strange sensation of having her most sensitive of parts in his sharp teeth while his tongue battered it from behind. "Holy shit!"

She had never had this done to her. She was flabbergasted at the wild sensations she was having. When she came she was anything but quiet, letting her voice carry out to the ceiling as her head fell back with a thump on the wall.

He pulled his head from her after bringing her down gently, her legs still quivering. He looked up at her and she saw the wetness on his face. She pushed him back in the rolling office chair with her foot. The look in her eyes had him smiling as he captured her foot.

He gently licked her big toe, running his tongue all around it, before gently pulling it into his mouth and sucking on it. The muscle in her calf flexed, all on its own, surprising her. He locked eyes on hers and then slowly pulled her big toe out and moved to the toe next to it.

Her breathing sped up, she had never had anyone do this to her. Suck on her toes? Holy shit! Never even entered her mind! She had heard about it, but never put herself in the equation!

"Holy shit!" she whispered aloud watching him move over each toe, showering it with the same attention. It both tickled and turned her on. She felt herself leak a little down to the desk.

He went to the other foot and repeated slowly sucking on her toes on the other foot. His tongue then licked the instep of her foot causing her to jump at the ticklishness of it. He then gently nibbled there causing different sensations.

She used her free foot to push him farther away when he began to massage her sole of her foot. She stood and eased her dress off, showing him her body. Taking off her bra, she stood there.

He ran his hand over her flat stomach, his fingers brushing over her navel. Up the midline of her body, in between her breasts, before peeling to the right to cup a breast. His other hand followed the same path and found the other side.

She took her hands and put them over his and held them there as she reveled in his touch. His hands causing tingling sensations across her body. She then pulled them off of her and placed them on the arms of the chair. The look in her eye told him what he needed to know. He wasn't to move them.

She dropped to her knees and never broke eye contact with him. Her fingers pulling gently at his belt, pulling the pin out, she undid it and opened it wide. She then slowly dropped her head and nibbled his hardness through his pants. Biting gently with a turn of her head, so she could put teeth on either side.

She continued to nibble as her hands pulled at the button on his pants until it was undone. She stopped nibbling on him long enough to pull his zipper down. She looked up at him as she snaked her hands through the hole of his boxer briefs and gently maneuvered his hard cock out.

Never taking their eyes off one another, she started at the base of his shaft and licked upward slowly. Her tongue out and flat against the underside of his shaft. The heat of his cock branding her tongue. She smiled wickedly as she reached the top of his head. She bared her teeth to him and then gently placed them on the head of his cock. Closing her teeth softly around the head, at the mid-way point of his crown.

Once she had him firmly in place, she let her tongue dance with the slit at the top of his cock. It caused his eyes to flutter closed for a brief second as the sensations overwhelmed him. He snapped them open as he didn't want to miss the hunger in her baby blues.

She smiled at him when he did, she loved it. She loved having his cock in her mouth and looking into his eyes. He always looked at her with care, but tonight, he was looking at her lovingly. She had him. His eyes were different now, now he didn't look at her as just a girl. Now he was looking at her as a girl he loved. That pushed any doubts, any worries from her mind. This was the man she had been waiting for all her life.

She lowered herself down his cock slowly, causing inch by inch to disappear in her mouth, and ultimately down her throat. Soon she had him all in, and she was still looking at him. She held him there, showing she could keep him there. She began to use her throat muscles to swallow his cock, making them tighten around it, the effect of which, made it feel it like her throat was massaging his hot sex organ.

This was something she had read in a book. Granted a cheesy romance novel, but now she was actually doing it. She slowly pulled her mouth off, even slower than she went down. Her teeth gently dragging on his rock hard shaft.

She could feel the pulse throb on the underside. It turned her on even more as it sped up with his excitement.

"One thing Sir," she said once his cock had cleared her lips allowing her to speak. She still left her lips kissing it. "I want your taste in my mouth, I want to taste you all night."

She smiled wickedly at him.

"Have I been a good girl enough to have you cum in my mouth?" she asked innocently. He nodded with a smile.

"Thank you Sir," she smiled as she dropped her mouth suddenly on his cock taking him all the way down in one swift motion causing a gasp to escape his lips and his head to drop back to the seat back.

She smiled inside. Yep, she made her Dom do that. Her future husband, if she could somehow not fuck it up, she told herself. She slowly pulled off and brought her hand into play, she began to stroke his hot shaft.

"May I take your pants all the way off?" she asked him softly. He nodded and she took hold of the sides of his pants and pulled as he lifted his hips. When he did, she captured his cock again with her mouth. Holding it there as she pulled his suit pants off.

Pulling them off completely she tossed them to the side and dropped her mouth onto his balls and suckled one, then the other, as she gripped his shaft hard and tugged on his cock. Using her tongue to follow the underside up to the head and dropping her mouth over his shaft completely pushing her nose into her manicured pubic hair she held him there. Then slowly turned her head from side to side causing his hardness to rotate in her throat.

She then pulled her mouth off and licked the frenulum gently, the divide at the underside was sensitive, she found out, and she liked making him gasp. He complied. Whether he knew it or not, as he left his head back and enjoyed her manipulations.

Her hand kept it's up and down movement as she suckled the head with her tongue. Swirling around and around, before she moved down to take his heavy balls in her mouth and sucked, pulling each one in her mouth individually.

His legs tightening let her know he was building. This spurred her on and now she wanted nothing more than his cum. She put her mouth back on him and to work his cock with a heightened gusto. Sucking hard, her hand helping his orgasm build.

She dropped her hands to his hips and fucked her mouth with his cock, the slight gagging sound filling the room. She never fully gagged herself to where she had to pull off, but she was hitting the back of her throat with the head of his shaft.

She pulled her mouth off with a deep gasp as she took in a deep breath

"God I love deep throating your cock!" she gasped, her breath coming back to her from her thorough deep throat. "I could suck you all night!" She waited for no response from him and buried his cock back into the depths of her throat.

"Fuck me," he whispered at her aggressiveness. She again, smiled inwardly.

His legs began to shake and she knew he was about to blow. He lifted his head, his eyes said it all and she let her eyes answer. He smiled as his eyes closed slightly as the pleasure from his orgasm overwhelmed him. She never closed her eyes and he was hypnotized by the pools of blue water as they sparkled in satisfaction as she held his cock in her mouth and stroked with her hand the orgasm into her mouth. The spurts she felt with her hand as they surged from the large vein in his cock, she could feel each and every buck before it hit her mouth.

CJT
CJT
666 Followers