Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
668 Followers

"This will be addressed," Madelyn threatened.

"Yes Mistress," Alex smiled. "But until I'm told otherwise, expect us...daily."

***

Gavin was chuckling as he entered the condo.

"No," Gavin laughed. "I understand." He nodded as the person on the other end continued to talk.

"I understand."

"Yep."

"I understand."

"Yep."

"I heard you the first time."

"Yep."

He looked to Alex and Livy who were looking at him as Nora took his bag from his hand and set it in its normal spot for him. He rubbed her head in a thank you.

"I understand." He shook his head as he covered his mouth. His smile seen through his fingers letting the girls know this was not an unpleasant conversation, just a very one sided one.

"Yep."

"Yep." He finally let loose a hard laugh.

"No, of course I'm not laughing at you!" Gavin defended. "I just find it really funny that you think you can boss me around! Me! Of all people!"

This set whoever he was talking to into a frenzy as he pulled the phone from his ear and held it by his side obviously not caring about what was being said. He shook his head as he leaned in and kissed Alex and blew air into Nora's neck causing her to cackle. He put the phone back to his ear.

"Well," Gavin interrupted. "It was real nice getting yelled at by you." He listened to the person on the other end, before turning his eyes to Alex.

"Alex," Gavin sighed pulling the phone from his ear. "Madelyn wants to know if you are insisting on coming out there tomorrow?"

"Give me the phone," Alex demanded getting up and going to him.

"Uh-oh," Gavin laughed into the phone. "Now you have gone and done it!" He handed the phone to Alex.

"Hey Madelyn," Alex said sweetly, her voice sticky sugar sweet and patronizing. "Of course I plan to come up there tomorrow, and the next day. And the day after that! I'm going to come up every day until you realize that those pills will be taken every day!"

This sent Madelyn into a fury on the phone and Alex smiled as she took the berating.

"Ok," Alex smiled. "See you tomorrow." Showing she was not going to relent in her new found duty. She then listened and starting laughing but covered the mouthpiece up so Madelyn couldn't hear it. "You promise?"

"Ok," Alex agreed finally. "As long as I have your word, no more screwing around. Take your pills." She nodded as she winked at Gavin. "Ok, do me a favor? Put Charles on?"

"Because I want to talk to him about something Nora left there," Alex said with a shake of her head at Livy to tell her that was a lie.

"Hi Charles," Alex smiled sitting down. Her entire demeanor changed, it went from laughing to a seriousness more suited for a trial. "If she hasn't taken it by ten a.m., I want a phone call. If I don't get that phone call and I find out she isn't taking her medicine...I'm going to hold you personally responsible and you will both hate it when I come up!" With that she hit the off button and handed it to Gavin.

"Oh man!" Gavin smiled leaning in and kissing her again. "Can I pick'em or what?"

***

Gavin met Alex coming out of the master bathroom.

"Hey," she smiled as he blocked her into the doorframe.

"Hey," he said as he devoured her neck. "I've been dying to taste you all fucking day!"

"As you wish! Sir," she smiled.

He took hold of her gruffly there in the doorway. Lifting a leg up and putting it on his shoulder to rest as he devoured her sex. He didn't even bother to take the dress off of her, just pushing it up and over his head.

"Holy shit!" she gasped as he buried his tongue. "Man, when you get a craving!" She teased as she opened herself as much as she could.

His aggressiveness reminded her of the movie Ace Ventura, Pet Detective, when Jim Carrey's character had returned a dog and the voluptuous owner went down on him in the doorway. Leaving him only to stand there in the camera shot with his entire body being thrust to and fro as she 'paid' him. The entire time he said 'real friendly here!' The scene had her and Lena rolling in the aisle of the theater.

Coming back up and he captured her mouth with the same ferocity as he had below. She clutched the doorway to keep from touching him. He took her lip into his teeth and pulled it out gently before releasing it as he unzipped the back of her dress and let it drop to the floor leaving her in only her strapless bra and black stockings with matching garter belt.

"I have one question for you before you pleasure me into oblivion," Alex stopped him.

"Perhaps I'm not in a question and answer mood?" Gavin grinned. She shrugged with her eyebrows as his lips ran across her newly available skin. "Ask your question."

"Before we left for my parent's house," she whispered as he continued to play with her body with his hands and mouth. "You were torturing me?"

"I don't remember it that way," Gavin smiled as she bit her nipple causing her to gasp.

"I was whining?" Alex reminded.

"That I remember," he said moving to the other nipple to caress it hard with his tongue and teeth.

"You indicated you had multiple Christmas gifts for me," she reminded. He stopped and moved up to her face to rub her nose with his, and run his tongue across her lips.

"I do," he smiled.

"You do?"

"I do," he repeated. She didn't respond, instead she closed her eyes and smile wickedly. "What?" he asked her concerned.

"I just love to hear those words from your lips!" she teased. The tease of marriage promises.

"You want the other gift now?" he asked her.

"NO!" she blurted. "I don't want it at all! It's just driving me nuts that I can't figure it out!"

"Ah," he laughed. "Stuck in your crawl is it?"

"Very," she pouted. He moved away from her.

"Close your eyes," he commanded.

His voice unmistakable. This was not the boyfriend Gavin he had been portraying in front of Livy and Nora, or her family back in Pennsylvania. This was the Dom Gavin. The one not to be argued with or denied. She did as instructed. He moved away from her, presumably to get the gift.

"Turn around," he ordered and she did. "Lift your hair on top of your head."

She took her hands and ran her fingers up her neck to pull her brown hair up on top and out of his way. He wasted no time and clamped his lips on the back of her luxuriously long neck. It caused a tidal wave of goosebumps across her body, her nipples got even harder than they were when he used his mouth on them, in sweet anticipation.

She shivered involuntarily at the sensations he was causing with his lips and tongue on the sensitive spot on her neck. Her body shook with excitement as his manipulation overwhelmed her body. It had been days since he ravaged her sexually. Since the kitchen before they left for Christmas.

Yes he had fingered her in the car, and yes he had tongue fucked her into multiple orgasms in the hotel. But none of that was remotely as pleasurable as his cock in her, or a session! Since Nora and Livy had been there, they had not done a scene and she was unaware how much she was missing it until he was taking her there in the doorway to the bathroom!

The cold, heavy feel of metal and something else around her neck caused her to gasp. Was he going to use some sort of new sex toy on her? One that would simulate his hand around her throat? It was cold and it was snug against her neck, it encircled her whole neck with the metal like feel. Like chain mail, at least three inches thick, and surrounding her throat all the way around.

She thought back to her first party, one of the shows had a woman being choked by the Dom with a leather strap. He would hold her oxygen off until she blued in the face. Was this going to be similar? She didn't know if she would enjoy that, but it was Gavin, as long as he was playing with her she was up for anything, well anything but the electro toy on her feet, she remembered the night at Alyssa's with a smile.

She felt his fingers clasp it into place before sliding his hands around her body and cupping her breasts from behind. Now his lips moved closer to her hair line, as whatever he wrapped around his throat kept him from nibbling as before.

"Now," he smiled as he licked her earlobe. "You have to promise to not go ballistic."

"You know I can't make that promise," she whispered. This caused him to chuckle. He turned on the bathroom light with a click.

"Open your eyes," he whispered in her ear as he held her tight to his body so she could feel his excitement. Her eyes fell to her neck in the mirror and she found herself unable to breathe. She was physically unable to breathe.

"Breathe," he reminded when he saw her response in the mirror with his secret smile. She sucked in a quick gasp on command.

Her fingers came to her throat shaking, he could see them tremble in the mirror. She lightly touched the diamond and sapphire choker that now encompassed her throat. Three complete lines of alternating diamonds and sapphires going completely around her neck to the clasp in the back. Hanging in the front was a diamond filled gold cursive "A" with a cursive "G" in sapphires wrapped around the "A". Intertwining the two letters permanently.

There must have been over a hundred stones wrapped up in the necklace easily. She trailed her fingers around her neck, touching each and every jewel. Each and every detail. Each and every expensive stone.

"Holy fucking shit!" she whispered her first words. "Are you fucking kidding me?" she asked him in the mirror. He nibbled on her shoulder as he smiled.

"This is your new collar," he told her. "For parties."

"Are you out of your fantastically generous mind?" She whispered. "How much did you spend on this?"

"Hmm," he smiled. "You wouldn't tell me...so I'm not obliged to tell you!"

"Sir!" Alex was in tears. But no words came out after that.

She had a million words flood her mind but each and every word got lost on the way to her mouth as each word seemed to be in awe of the choker she now wore. Each word unworthy of escaping her lips in the presence of the exquisite piece of jewelry.

Her tears streamed down her face as he looked up to her in the mirror while he marked her shoulder with his mouth. The emotions of the moment overwhelming her as she stood there. She whimpered while she locked eyes on him as he rewarded her with what she deemed as good girl marks.

"Can the wolf come out and play?" she finally managed to ask him in the mirror.

"He wants to," Gavin smiled at her invitation.

"I want him," she said firmly. "I want him now, and only him!"

She spun and kissed him hard, her hands wrapping in the folds of his shirt and holding him tightly. She bit his lip. Hard. Almost drawing blood. He stared at her as his heart beat on his rib cage.

"I want him," she whispered again as she slipped by him.

She went to the bed and stalked sultrily across it in a crawl. Her ass in the air as she lowered her face to the mattress making him swallow hard at the double invitation. Her voice and her positioning.

"Come...take me, Sir," She said from the bed. "I want you."

Easing back into the bedroom he looked at her in the bedside lamp. The light reflecting off her anal plug. It was emerald tonight. She had moved up in sizes he noticed. He ran his hands over her firm muscles in her ass. His fingers curving around her cheeks.

His thumb falling in the valley of her as she presented herself to him. His thumb coming to rest on the jeweled end of the plug.

"Take it out," she whispered. "And take me the way the wolf has been begging you to!"

"You are not ready for that," he whispered. Mesmerized with the idea of doing just that.

"I want to satisfy that wolf," she said looking back at him. "Fuck me in the ass. Don't make love to me, or pleasure me. Use me! Fuck me! Nothing gentle! If I'm able to sit down tomorrow, I will be disappointed!"

This caused Gavin to groan, and her to smile upon hearing the delicious sound of his weakness. Just a little more pushing, she felt. A little more and he wouldn't be able to stop the wolf. It would be out and on her and there would be no way she would stop him. She would swallow the bed covers before she allowed herself to say her safe words!

He gently removed the plug from her and she gasped with its release.

"Please Sir," She begged softly. "Take me where you want, how you want, for as long as you can!"

Gavin buried his tongue into her ass, and she smiled. This was it she told herself. He was going to do it. Something she had been preparing herself for almost eight months! She was finally going to please him in a way only Elizabeth had been able to do since she came here.

His tongue pressed deeply in her ass, forcing its way in her before it closed completely from having the toy removed. While his tongue forced into an area she wanted his cock in, his thumb pushed into her sex causing a double penetration of exquisite pleasure.

She rocked back onto his face, forcing his tongue into her deeper and deeper as he tried to get into her bowels it seemed with his talented tongue! She clutched the covers on the bed into her fingers. Taking a firm grip to prepare herself for the ravenous wolf. And it would be ravenous. Anytime the wolf came out, it was an attack her body reveled in. He was in her, on her, and around her. Seemingly all at once. Like there was more than one Gavin.

She felt his fingers leave her and heard his zipper being pulled down. He wasn't even going to take the time to get fully undressed! He was just going to pull his cock out and shove it in her! God she loved that, that ability to make him bend his rules. She balanced herself as she felt him climb onto the bed. The weight of him between her legs causing her to push her knees further apart for balance.

The invasion was sudden and it was hard. It was also absolutely fulfilling! She grunted as he buried his hot shaft deep within her pussy in one strong stroke. His hips slamming against the skin of her ass with a force that rocked her forward. It forced her face to slide a bit across the bedspread.

"Yes Sir!" she hissed as his balls slapped at her clit with such a force she thought he hit her by hand.

His hands dug into her as his fingers held her hips firm.

"Fuck me," she hissed. "I want it!" She looked back at him.

"No, I need it!" she corrected causing him to smile, not Gavin's smile. The wolf's smile. Part sinister, part devious, and all about his pleasure. Normally she could see the wolf behind the eyes. Stalking behind the cage of his brown irises. Not tonight, he was buried balls deep in her.

He pushed her forward with his hands and pulled his cock out slowly with his hips, just as she thought he was going to pull all the way out, he pulled with his hands and drove his hips forward and slammed into her with a crash that would have set airbags off in the car!

Slowly pulling back out, before driving home again. Over and over. Slowly...then plowing home with a grunt that caused her yelp under his power.

Gavin pulled his cock out slowly, this time as she prepared to take him deeply again, he fell out of her. She then felt his heavy head on the entrance of her forbidden hole. The hole that had only been entered one other time by a cock.

She held her breath, realized she was doing so, then slowly blew it out in an attempt to relax all her muscles to keep this from hurting. Despite all the preparation she knew this was still going to be painful. She just didn't know how painful.

Would it feel like the first time? With her inexperienced overzealous boyfriend? Would the anal plug regimen she had been working on take some of the pain away? Most of it? All of it? She doubted it would take all of it, she was hoping for most of it, but in reality she was only putting a toy in her that was a fraction of the size of Gavin. So there would be pain involved.

There was only a flicker of concern in her that he would drive home the way he had his other thrusts. Then she abandoned that concern. She didn't care. This would please him like she hadn't been able to before. That was the only important thing right now. He hesitated as he looked at his bulbous head resting against her tight anus. Pressing there causing it to indent under his weight.

She looked back at him and found him hypnotized by the sight.

"Fuck my ass sir," she whispered. "Satisfy the wolf!"

His eyes shifted from the delectable sight of her ass, to the oasis of her blue eyes. They did not lie, she wanted this. The wolf's smile slithered across his face and she matched it with one of her own. The secret smile, the one she wore only for him now. The same he returned to her.

The soft knocking at the door was almost missed in the passion of the moment.

"Aunt Alex?" Nora's voice carried from the other side causing Alex to snap her head to the door and realized there was no lock on it! The sheer panic of having the small girl walk in and find them in this position flooded her. That was a conversation she did not want to have!

"Just a minute Baby!" Gavin called out, his voice fighting back the laughter and anger and the mounds of frustration. "Uncle Gavin is getting ready for bed!" He was off the bed in a flash and grabbing her robe and holding it for her.

Alex mouth hung agape as she looked to him, a tear in her eyes as her lip trembled. She had him! The wolf! She had Gavin where he was going to take her in ways she had been dreaming about since the jealous filled night she saw Elizabeth please him.

"I'm so sorry!" She gasped as she climbed from the bed.

"It's fine," he said through the strain. He was still laughing but that was only to cover for the immense disappointment of not being able satisfying himself.

She clutched his face with her hands and kissed his lips apologetically repeatedly.

"Go to her," he smiled stopping her with his hands. "I'm fine!"

He slipped into the bathroom as she made her way to the door and looked back just as the bathroom door closed. She wrapped the belt around her and stomped her foot childishly as she realized just how close she was!

"Fuck!" she hissed as she took hold of the door handle.

She gathered herself and blew out a deep calming breath. She could still feel the pounding of her heart in her chest, part passion and part shock of being in the throes of sex only to have a small voice cause it to come to a crashing halt.

"Mommy is crying in the bathroom!" Nora said through tear filled eyes as soon as Alex opened the door.

"Oh baby! Ok!" Alex said pulling her into a firm hug and kissing her head.

"She is fine," Alex said holding her. "I'm sure of it!"

"I'm scared!" Nora cried into her. "I just want my happy mommy back! Not the one that daddy hurt!"

Alex looked back at Gavin as he exited the bathroom with his sleep clothes on. She could still see his cock was semi hard as he looked to them and climbed into bed and pulled the covers over him to protect his secret.

"Come up here, Princess," Gavin said patting the bed. "Let Alex and your mommy talk and we will watch a movie in here on pay per view."

Alex tilted the little girl's head back and smiled at her.

"Go keep Uncle Gavin company," Alex smiled at her. "I'll check on mommy."

She looked back at Gavin with a massive apology in her eyes and he winked at her as Nora climbed into bed with him. Pushing the remote to turn the TV on he found the pay per view channels and they selected the movie Frozen, which she had seen a hundred times but Gavin hadn't, and he told her so.

Alex tapped gently on the door and put her ear close and listened. She heard her sister sobbing.

"Just a few more minutes baby! Get into bed for mommy," Livy called out from behind the door, thinking it was Nora again.

CJT
CJT
668 Followers