Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
668 Followers

"Sounds like Aunt Alex is spoiling you!" Livy said happily.

Alex watched Judith come out of the apartment door and a shot of panic ran through her as Livy and Nora went inside. Judith winked at her as she came to her own Mercedes.

"Nice car," Judith teased.

"Back at you!" Alex smiled. "Is everything alright?"

"Of course!" Judith assured. "Just some last minute details Livy needed to go through. Changing her will, at my suggestion, and what not. Sign the official decree of divorce so that can be filed with the state. Just crossing the 'T's' and dotting the 'I's'."

"So it's official then?" Alex asked her.

"It will be in a couple of weeks," Judith said with a shrug putting her briefcase in her car. "Goes to Mr. Codeen, then to the Judge. Then it's filed with the circuit clerk who makes it official."

"Thank you for all you have done!" Alex said extending her hand.

"I wish your sister would have let me do more!" Judith complained. "I could have taken him to the cleaners! But she didn't want that."

"I know," Alex frowned.

"I did sneak one thing by her," Judith smiled like a child who had gotten away with peaking at Christmas gifts.

"Oh?" Alex smiled.

"She is getting alimony, whether she likes it or not!" Judith wiggled her eyebrows. "At least until she has her own career going, and is making equal to what he makes!"

"Livy didn't want alimony?" Alex asked.

"No, your sister just wanted Nora taken care of," Judith frowned. "I'm telling you, if she would have just turned me loose, she never would have worked again! But no, your sister is much too kind!"

"She got the one thing that mattered to her," Alex said as Nora called out to her.

"I guess she did," Judith shrugged. "Tell Gavin I said hello!"

"I will," Alex nodded.

***

Pulling up to her parent's house they could see the smoke billowing from the back yard.

"What's he trying to do?" Livy gasped. "Set the neighborhood on fire?"

"Looks like it!" Alex agreed.

They walked around the house and found Al waving the smoke from the grill. He coughed a couple of times as the smoke wafted out and surround him.

"Somebody call the fire department!" Livy called out in tease.

"Keep it up," Al threatened. "And you will go to bed hungry tonight!"

"Better than burnt!" Alex came in to help Livy tease their father.

"Alex," Marylyn called out bringing out the tray of meat for the grill. "I didn't know you were in town!"

"I, unlike some, came to support Livy," Alex said angrily. Pointing out that her mother didn't do the same.

"Well," Marylyn said sharply. "If she is going to go against God, I can't say I can support it!"

"Go against God?" Alex rolled her eyes. "That is the biggest pile of horse shit I could possible believe could come out of your mouth!"

"Alex," Livy tried.

"Sorry Squirt," Alex said to Nora who was listening. "Cover your ears, I'm just getting warmed up!" Nora did as she was told.

"You know, in all of your lectures about what God wants, I have never heard you say anything about how God feels about that son of a bitch cheating on Livy. Knocking up another member of your precious little church! Where is your outrage on that?" Alex fumed as her sisters came out. "What does you precious church feel about the sin that is permeating from within?"

"The church is praying for all of them," Marylyn told her. Her eyes narrowing on her youngest daughter and her vocal challenge. "If Livy hadn't followed your lead, she would have a church to help her through these difficult times!"

"What?" Alex growled.

"Oh, you didn't know?" Marylyn laughed. "Livy has left the church, she has left God! Just...like...you! Next she will be living in sin like you I'm sure! She has lost her faith!"

"You left the church?" Alex asked Livy. Livy nodded with a frown.

"I haven't lost my faith in God, just your church," Livy said firmly to her mother. "My faith in God is just fine!"

"Are we going to eat or argue?" Al asked them from the grill.

"I don't know," Livy teased. "I'm pretty sure my baby sister could do both!" Livy hugged Alex for her defense.

Gathering around the table, Al led them in prayer. He shook his head as his wife glared at him.

"So," Al began, hoping to change the mood. "Tell us about your trip!"

"What trip?" Krista asked.

"Gavin and I went to Africa to help a med school friend," Alex said shortly. She was still stewing from her abbreviated argument with her mother. That was left hanging, it needed to be finished, but she didn't want to ruin her father's hope of a happy family dinner.

Her mood was dour and she didn't want to talk about it. She wanted to rip on her mother some more. To finally have it out with her but her father's look said he wanted no part of that.

"You went to Africa?" Ken asked her in shock.

"I did," Alex told him, making eye contact with him and avoiding the looks of the rest of her family. "Pavy, that's Gavin's friend, he works for Doctors without Borders. He had his med supplies hijacked by the warlords, Gavin and I had to make sure he got the resupply that Gavin arranged." Alex shrugged like it was no big deal.

"Keep going," Livy demanded.

"We spent just over two weeks there, Gavin working on the refugees," Alex said with a shake of her head.

"And?" Livy continued to cajole. She wanted her baby sister to brag on her accomplishments. To rub in the fact that she was successful despite what her mother and older sisters claimed.

"I wound up giving inoculations to the kids from the villages nearby," Alex told them at the table looking to Livy who smiled and nodded that, yes, she was doing this on purpose.

"And they gave her a name," Livy said proudly. "Pipi Malaika, which means Candy Angel!" Livy gave Alex a gentle shove of tease. "Our little sister is known the world over!"

"That's a stretch!" Alex gasped. "A small part of Africa that has probably already forgotten me as they struggle to stay alive!"

"That's amazing!" Ken raved. "Pipi Malaika!"

"Stop," Alex begged.

"You should be proud of those things honey!" Al told her. "You are making a difference!"

"No, Gavin was saving lives," Alex argued. "I was just giving shots."

"Shots that would save lives," Livy countered proudly.

"Did you have any chance to spread the word of God?" Marylyn asked, taking the good mood that was building and crushing it with one caustic sounding sentence.

"No," Alex shrugged with a roll of her eyes. Noting what she did wasn't good enough for her mother apparently. "I did have a witch doctor's daughter cast a spell on me...so I guess that means I'm not only going to Hell, I'm taking the express train!" She smiled nonchalantly as Livy giggled by her side. Knowing full well that was a shot at their mother.

Nothing surprised Livy anymore with the way Alex stood up to their mother. It had gone unnoticed by Livy while Marylyn ruled her life. Now that Livy was bucking her mother's wishes, she realized all that Alex had to endure. Sometimes willingly, sometimes not. Either way, Alex came out on top on most occasions. And she was learning that Alex had it right. Live for yourself, let those who love you, love you. Those who judge you, judge you. But in the end, you only needed to be happy with yourself.

"I don't think that is funny at all!" Marylyn pointed out. "Letting some demonic woman use the powers of Satan on you!"

"Oh Mother," Alex shook her head. "The Devil has no power on me."

"I think he does!" Marylyn countered. "You live in a den of heathens in Chicago. You don't go to church. You live in sin as an unmarried woman!"

"Something she is about to remedy," Al said proudly.

"What?" the rest of the table asked at once. It made Livy bark out a laugh and cover her smile.

"Gavin and I are engaged," Alex said, the smile creeping across her face as she produced the ring.

"Why were you hiding it?" Krista demanded.

"I came up here, not to talk about my engagement, but to lend Livy my support in the hardest time of her life. Something others in the room should remember if they ever need help!" Alex said looking at her sisters Brandy and Krista. "She needed our support!"

"We have been trying to talk her out of it!" Brandy tried.

"Why?" Livy charged in. "Oh, that's right, I'm embarrassing you in front of your precious little church. Tough, deal with it because it's done!"

"That doesn't mean we should be happy about it!" Krista snapped.

"Nora, honey," Alex smiled pleasantly. "Cover your ears, Aunt Alex is about to say something not very nice." Nora did what was asked.

"Go fuck yourself!" Alex growled. "Family should always come first, soon you won't have anybody but your church as it casts its nasty and wrong beliefs on the rest of us! Next up, walking along with the likes of the Westboro Baptist Church and their inbred clan! Congratulations, if you get any further from God's teaching, the witch doctor's daughter may be the only one that can save you!"

"Enough," Al warned. "This is MY table. Enough." He shook his head and flexed his arm angrily digging into his food.

"I'm sorry, Dad," Alex said. She looked to Nora and mouthed something wordlessly with a smile.

"What?" Nora asked loudly with her hands still over her ears.

"I asked if you wanted a hundred dollars...guess not!" Alex teased stealing one of her dad's old jokes. Which caused Al to smile somewhat.

"What?" Nora asked again as Livy laughed at her daughter. She pulled her daughter's hands down.

The meal went on, Alex answering questions about Africa. She looked to her mother from time to time only to see the steam rising from her mother's ears. She knew the woman was livid. Not only for Alex's stance and Livy's divorce, but for the way her father was ending arguments now. Bringing up the Bible's teaching about the man being in charge. She couldn't go against that and still purport herself a Christian. It was really bugging her and it was obvious to Alex.

"So," Marylyn began slowly. "I'm assuming you are going to go to a local church for marriage classes?"

"No," Alex shook her head. "We are not getting married in a church." Marylyn looked to Al who warned her silently with his eyes. "I'm afraid I would not support us paying for a wedding not held in a church!"

"That's ok," Alex said with a disbelieving roll of her eyes. "You aren't paying for it anyway!"

"We have paid for every daughter's wedding," Al pointed out. "We will pay for yours, it is tradition."

"That...you will have to take up with Madelyn," Alex smiled and laughed as she thought about that. Her father and Madelyn going at it. Madelyn backed down from no one. "I dare you! No, I double dog dare you!"

"Madelyn?" Livy asked.

"Queen Madelyn!" Nora blurted. "Are we going to be at the castle?"

"I'm afraid so," Alex winked at her.

"Will Sir Charles be there?" Nora asked bouncing in her seat.

"Of course," Alex laughed at her excitement.

"Who is Queen Madelyn?" Al asked.

"Madelyn is the one Gavin had to leave for, remember?" Alex asked him. Reminding him of the conversation at the table after Christmas.

"Oh," Al nodded. "The woman Gavin looks to as a mother now?"

"Exactly," Alex nodded. "What Madelyn wants, Madelyn usually winds up getting!" Alex laughed. "And she had made her demands pretty clear. She wants the wedding at her house, and she wants a huge elaborate deal. Gavin and her have already argued about it for hours now, she won't budge."

"Sounds like a strong woman!" Ken pointed out.

"Oh, you have no idea," Alex said with a shake of her head. "This woman, makes Congressmen beg. She is a heavy hitter in politics and in Chicago. She is the one that pulled strings to get the U.S. State Department off their ass and into the game to help us get the medical supplies to Pavy."

"I spent four hours waiting to talk to someone," Alex groaned reliving her State Department visit with Ken. "She walks in and in five minutes, no less than five minutes, we were talking to the director of the State Department in Chicago. I ask her how, and she nonchalantly tells me she knows the Chairman of the Armed Services Committee who arranged for our little meeting."

"You mean Senator...what's his name...from Texas?" Ken asked as he couldn't think of the name.

"That's him," Alex agreed.

"They say he might run for President," Ken told her. "He would be a good man to know if so!"

"Madelyn has a lot of political contacts," Alex told him with a shake of her head. "As does Gavin, I guess."

"So it's going to be at her place?" Al asked.

"Yes," Alex nodded. "She is inviting everybody I guess, I saw her invitation list. It was several pages long!"

"Are we on that list?" Al asked with a laugh.

"I'll have to ask!" Alex told him. "You keep it up with that little attitude and I might just forget!"

"We'd crash," Al warned her jokingly. "I'd dress up in a straw hat and overalls, put on some buck teeth and come in whooping and hollering, talking cement ponds and fishing poles. Big wad of chew in my mouth...you know, the stuff that would make you proud to call me Dad!"

"Oh God! I don't doubt it!" Alex laughed shaking her head. "If I let you walk me down the aisle will you leave the straw hat at home?"

She knew this would get his attention as when the other sisters had their wedding, her mother had planned them out. She wanted her father there with her in the pew of the church not with some duty to perform. Deep down she knew her father didn't like that, so she made sure to tell herself if she ever got married. Her father would walk her down the aisle.

Al looked at her in shock. His eyes watering slightly.

"You will walk me down the aisle, right?" Alex asked with a smirk.

"Of course!" Al gushed happily.

"So, it's the straw hat rule that is causing you to pause?" Alex teased.

"To walk you down the aisle? I will wear whatever that woman wants!" Al said, the smile beaming.

"Don't let her hear that! Making a deal with Madelyn, is like making a deal with the Devil! I have learned that!" Alex told him. "And I mean that in the most loving way possible!" Alex said to her mother knowing what she would say about that comment.

"Can I do something?" Nora begged.

"I'm sure I will need you somehow!" Alex assured her with a wink.

"Yay! Aunt Alex is finally going to get married!" Nora screamed.

"What's with this 'finally' stuff?" Alex asked her with a playful scowl.

"Well," Livy shrugged. "We were starting to wonder if anybody was going to bite the bullet and live with that little attitude of yours!" Livy teased causing Nora and Al to laugh at the face of shock Alex gave them.

***

"How was dinner?" Gavin asked her.

"Typical," Alex grumped. She was stroking her wet hair as she stared at her computer. She was Skyping with Gavin. "I thought Dad was going to cry when I asked him to walk me down the aisle!"

"He didn't do that with your sisters?" Gavin asked her.

"No," Alex shook her head. "Mom planned them, and she didn't want Dad to do that!"

"That's bullshit!" Gavin told her firmly. "If we have a girl, I'm walking her down the damn aisle!"

"Or we aren't showing up!" Alex agreed.

"That will show the little ungrateful bitch!" Gavin laughed as they complained about a daughter they didn't even have.

"How was your day?" Alex asked him.

"Pretty boring," Gavin admitted looking at the beauty that was about to become his wife. "And lonely."

"I know," Alex smiled. "I wish you were here."

"Me too," Gavin nodded. "You back at that rat hole of a hotel?"

"Hey!" Alex barked. "No, I'm at the Super 8 in Averin!"

"Ooooh," Gain teased. "The Super 8!"

"Hey, it's better than that tent in Africa!" Alex defended.

"Barely," Gavin frowned. "I miss you."

"I miss you," Alex said with a slight quivering of her lip. She watched Gavin's eyes light up as an idea ran through his mind. She could see it long before he brought it up.

"Take your clothes off," Gavin demanded.

"What?" Alex asked with a bashful smile.

"That's twenty," Gavin pointed out with a smile. "Take your clothes off."

Alex knelt on her knees and tilted the camera on the computer up so he could see her fully. She slowly undid the top of her pajamas and pulled it from her body to reveal her breasts in the soft glow of the computer screen. She looked at Gavin who was smiling his secret smile. She slowly pulled her shorts down, revealing herself to him as she maneuvered to pull them off her legs.

She now knelt in the submissive position on the bed...naked.

"Your hands are now my hands," Gavin told her. "You will do exactly what I say, when I say it."

"Yes Sir," she said breathily.

The excitement was already beginning to build in her. Her stomach butterflying and her sex warming just at the idea Gavin was controlling her from hundreds of miles away.

"Take your left hand," he instructed. "And gently rub your breasts."

Alex slowly lifted her hand and ran her hand up her stomach to her chest. She encircled one breast then the other. Rubbing her palm gently on her nipples causing them to spring to attention. Her breathing began to shudder with excitement as she watched the twinkle in Gavin's eyes and knew he was pleased.

"Now, take your other hand and play with your nipples at the same time," Gavin instructed.

Alex let her other hand come into play, taking her nipples gently into her fingers. She rolled them with her tips as he watched his screen. Watching her body respond to her manipulations.

"Wet your fingers," he commanded.

She brought her hand to her lips and sucked erotically on her fingers before pulling them out slowly to show they were wet.

"Use them to wet your nipples," he told her.

She dropped it to her nipples and looked down as her fingers wetted her nipples slightly.

"Now," he said interrupting her. "I want you to pinch them tightly, as I would, if I were there, and don't let go until I tell you to!"

"Yes Sir!" she said hoarsely.

She gripped her already hardened nipples tightly between her thumb and forefinger. Squeezing them tightly, pushing them flat in between her fingers. She hissed and held her breath as he watched. Her nipples barking at her for their release.

"Not yet," he warned her what her eyes were begging for.

She nodded. She tilted her head up as the pain shot through her, her nipples screaming in heat. Her sex watering, begging for some attention. She dropped her head to look at him on her screen. He was smiling pleasantly at her as he watched from Chicago.

"Ok," he smiled. "You can let go."

She released them with a pleasured sigh.

"Now touch them ever so gently," he told her. She let her hands barley brush her sensitive skin and it caused her to 'yip' which brought out his smile bigger now.

"Take your right hand," he said drawing her eyes down to him, and slide your middle finger into that delicious pussy!" She slid her hand down and was surprised at the heat she had already generated with this little scene.

Her finger slid in to the palm easily.

"Oh Sir!" she gasped.

"Tell me what you feel," he ordered.

"It feels like my pussy is on fire!" she told him.

"NO," he said firmly. "That is MY pussy, just because it's between your legs that doesn't make it yours. It's mine!'

"Yes Sir!" Alex gasped. "Your pussy is so wet!"

"I like it when it's wet," Gavin hummed from his side of the screen. "I like the feel of it when it grabs my finger, or my cock, when you are excited and pulls me in."

"Oh how I wish I had your cock here now!" Alex smiled as she pulled her finger out.

"I didn't say stop," Gavin reminded.

"No, Sir," she smiled. "I just wanted to show you how wet I was!" She held her finger close to the camera and he could see it glisten slightly.

CJT
CJT
668 Followers