Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
669 Followers

"Taste it," he said firmly.

She quickly put her finger in her mouth and slowly pulled it out. Her secret smile coming out as she thought about how far she had come in the time she had been with Gavin. From somewhat prudish, to sexual fiend who was about to masturbate in front of her boyfriend on the computer. No her fiancée, she corrected with a smile. A fiancée who controlled her regardless of the distance.

"I'm jealous," he told her. "I want to taste you!"

"I'm delicious," she smiled devilishly.

"Put it back in my pussy," he commanded.

She did so quickly.

"Fuck yourself," he commanded.

She began to slide her finger in and out of her, the soft sounds of her wetness she could hear, but she wondered if he could. She hoped he could.

"Put a second finger in," he told her. "Fuck my pussy harder." She obeyed as she bit her bottom lip.

Soon her stomach muscles were flexing in the low light. She began to lift slightly off the bed as her thighs began to tense up as her orgasm built. Her hand hammered at her, her palm inadvertently slapping her clit causing her to 'yip' in sexual pleasure.

She looked down at the screen and saw him with his hands clasped together, watching the show intently. His chin sitting on his interlaced fingers. She smiled as she increased the speed of her fingers as her orgasm approached.

She let her head fall back, her mouth open as it built, her legs flexing even more as she dug her fingers angrily into her sex. The liquid of her pussy coating her fingers making them slide in and out easily.

"May I cum Sir," she asked still with her head back.

"No," he said firmly. Her head snapped up, her eyes crazed as she wasn't prepared for that, her hand stopping immediately. "I didn't say stop." He pointed out angrily. She began to move her fingers again.

"I'm sorry Sir," she gasped under heavy breath. "I was about to cum!"

"I did not give you permission," he told her. She nodded as her fingers were bringing her back to the edge of madness.

Her eyes begged him but he slowly shook his head in denial. She whimpered. She wondered if she could sneak it by him, then she knew that would be a big mistake, if she didn't sneak it by him, there would be consequences.

"I see it on your face," he said with a cryptic smile. "I would advise against it!"

"Damn Jedi!" she said, her breathing forcing the words to come out in gasps. Her smile letting him know she was pleased.

"Please Sir!" she begged. "I'll give you anything you want! Please let me cum!"

"I have everything I want," he said folding his hands back and returning his chin to its perch. "I have you."

Her smile broadened although that was replaced with the grimace as she tried to hold her orgasm at bay. Back to the baseball scores, but with spring training just now starting, there were less scores to recall. Meaning, less to distract her from her pleasurable misery!

Her fingers tried to slow but he warned her with an "eh, eh, eh!" Which meant continue at the full speed. She bit her lip in hopes to divert the pleasure, but that didn't work.

"Use your other hand to pull on your nipples," he commanded.

With a shaking hand she took hold of one of her nipples, causing the pleasure 'yip' to escape.

"Please Sir!" she begged.

"No, not just yet," he said softly marveling over her.

"Holy fuck! You can be sooo mean sometimes," she smiled.

"If I was going to be mean," he said firmly. "I would tell you to stop, and go to bed...without cumming." He pointed out.

This had her snapping her head to the screen to see if that was going to happen. She shook her head pleadingly, knowing that was a wasted effort but she wanted it on the record.

"Please Sir," she said, her voice raising with her excitement.

As did her hips, which were plotting against her as they began to thrust into her fingers. She didn't even realize it until she looked down at her hand, which was now like the little Dutch boy with his fingers in the Dam, trying to plug the leaks. Her hand was coated with her sex juice. She hoped he didn't think she came, that was about to happen anyway as she couldn't stop looking at how erotic it looked to finger herself with Gavin watching.

"Please!" she gasped as her entire body shook. "Sir!"

"Ok little one," he smiled. "Cum for me!"

Her head dropped back and her open mouth scream was silent as her orgasm took hold of her body and her voice and forced it into rigor mortis. The locking of her joints made fingering herself difficult but her orgasm hung there on the precipice, not releasing the way her head begged for it. It seemed even her orgasm was conspiring against her to drive her mad.

"Don't stop fingering yourself," he warned her.

She nodded because her voice was gone! What he didn't understand was, so was her muscle control. Her orgasm was being mean and not releasing her.

When it did, it gushed from her, her voice unclogging in her throat as she let out a breathy scream of pleasure, it echoed off the empty room she was in, bringing a smile from him.

"Don't stop," he reminded as her cum squirted from her, shooting out onto her hand like she was peeing there. Her smile permanently plastered on her face as her fingers made gush after gush exit from her body, coating her hand first, then it leaked to the bed coating the bed sheets.

"HOLY FFFUUUUCCCKKK!" she let out as she continued to pummel her clit with her fingers. Watching as shot after shot sprang from her. When her body stopped squirting, she nearly collapsed, her body becoming limp.

She looked to the screen and saw Gavin wink at her.

"Oh my God!" she said in interrupted gasps. "I thought it was only you who could make me do that!" she said her chest heaving, the words coming out broken like she had just run a marathon.

"I am," he said firmly. "Tonight I just used your hands to do it." She looked at her hand and it was completely soaked. As if she had put her hand in water up to her wrist.

"Set the computer on the stand next to the bed," he told her. "I want to watch you sleep."

"Yes Sir," she gasped as her breath slowly came to her.

She moved the computer to the night stand.

"Goodnight, my love," she told him. Exhaustion coming to her quickly now.

"Goodnight, Beautiful," he said back.

She fell asleep with him watching, she woke some time later. She didn't know how long she had slipped into the land of Nod. But he was still watching her.

"You're still watching me?" she asked him sleepily.

"How can I possibly sleep when I have opened a window to heaven?" he said shaking his head as it rested on the pillow. "Not possible, not with you there, and me here. No I'll be watching you until forever."

She smiled and kissed her fingers and pushed it to the screen.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you more," he winked back.

CJT
CJT
669 Followers