Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Her gift?"

"Submission is a gift," Gavin stressed. "It should be cherished as such. Yes as a Dom we are in control, but the sub gives us that gift of control."

"Some subs want that type of cherishing, so to me the name tags become important," Gavin explained. "In our world, those who wish to be called Master tend to attract subs who like to be called slaves, the mere nametags let the other know what is expected."

"Those who like to be called Sir, or Dom, like kittens," he said with a hand to his chest. "Now not all follow these guidelines, but more often than not it is that way. See the connotation difference?"

"Yes, the names feel different," Alex agreed. "Master/slave gives more of a rough feel. While Sir/kitten seems softer."

"Now that is not absolute, but I seem to be around people who believe the same way," Gavin shrugged.

"Ok," Alex shrugged. "That's all well and good, but I'm just pouring you some wine, or giving you a plate of dinner."

"I'm supposed to be spoiling you," he told her.

"I am spoiled," Alex scoffed. "In everything! From the way you look at me, the way you touch me, the way you treat me! I am spoiled!"

***

Jack opened the door to the rectory and his mouth dried as he looked at her.

"Livy," he said trying to keep it from sounding surprised.

"You sound surprised," she pointed out, letting him know he failed.

"Yeah," he admitted. "A little."

"It's Thursday," she reminded softly. "Poker night." He nodded and stood to the side and let her enter. "That is unless you would prefer I stay away."

"No," he said firmly. "I want you here, I like you here...it's just..." He shook his head. He still didn't know what he wanted to do or say.

"Look," she told him turning. "You are my priest, I truly don't want another relationship. I just want to live a while without anyone expecting something from me."

"I am your priest," he told her firmly. "But that is all I can ever be."

"I can live with that," she assured him. "Can you?"

"I can," he lied.

"Good," she smiled. "But who do you go to for confession? Because your lips said one thing, your eyes said another, so I know that is something you will need to confess."

"Livy,"

"No, this isn't your decision," she said firmly. "It's mine. I just got out of a lousy marriage, I don't want a relationship. I just need your friendship. Nothing more."

"Then we are in agreement," he told her. "Now, what's in the pot?"

She smiled and let him pull the lid.

"Chili," she said as he inhaled deeply.

"Smells fantastic!" he complimented taking it from her.

He put it on the stove as she answered the door for another of the poker players. The Thursday night game of Salvation was on.

Livy raked in another pot and the group looked to her.

"I think you are a ringer," one of them smiled. "Are you splitting the pot with the priest?"

"He...has taken a vow of poverty," Livy smiled as she looked to her cards. "I'm keeping him honest!"

"Ouch!" said the Baptist minister with a belly laugh. "Seems you are making us all take the same vow!"

"Perhaps this is the Lord's way of telling you, that being men of God, you shouldn't gamble!" Livy teased ruthlessly, drawing laughter from the men assembled around the table.

During one of the breaks, Jack and the Methodist preacher, Lionel Weeden, were making sandwiches.

"So," Lionel began softly looking around. "What are you going to do about her?"

"About who?" Jack asked, his eyes focused on his food.

"Oh Jack," Lionel said with a sigh and a shake of his head.

"I have taken the vow," Jack reminded.

"You can still serve God and be a man," Lionel told him firmly. "You are the only man in this group that is forcing that life!"

"It is my tenet," Jack reminded.

"It's wrong," Lionel told him with a shake of his head.

"She is fresh from a divorce," Jack continued. "I'm just helping her restart her life."

"And your feelings for her?" Lionel asked. He watched the priest stop and shake his head.

"Will require more prayer," Jack admitted. "She is so vulnerable right now, there is no way I could take advantage of her in that fashion."

"Let me ask you this," Lionel whispered. "What if she wants and you want more?"

"Then God has made the decision for me," Jack told him.

"Just like that?" Lionel scoffed.

"Just like that," Jack said firmly looking at him. "If God truly wants me to lose the collar, the guilt will fade away and I will know that God wants me to be with her."

Sitting down with their food, the others were in conversation about same sex weddings.

"The Bible even says it's wrong," said Clarence, Pastor of the local Lutheran church.

"Maybe," Barry laughed, he was the Baptist preacher. His belly was as big as his booming laugh. "It also says we are to stone sinners! We don't follow that command. There are a lot of things we don't do like they did!"

"I've got a couple politicians I wouldn't mind getting started with!" Lionel laughed as he sat down.

"A couple?" Barry asked. "How about the lot?"

"Livy? What do you think?" Clarence asked her.

"I think, Father Jack has it right," Livy shrugged. "Who are we to judge? Aren't we all sinners? Don't we all have something that we should be stoned for...I mean if we were to break it down fully?" She looked to Jack and he smiled.

"I'm a divorced woman," Livy shrugged. "Stone me for that! According to my mother at least!"

"Don't," Jack warned her.

"I'm just saying, if you break it down, each religion has something they key on as being a sin while another will say it is ok," Livy told him. "Catholicism says you can't have a wife, but every other man at this table has one. Wouldn't that be a stoning offense?" Jack watched her and knew she was speaking in general terms, not them in particular but it still ran across him like a sharp knife.

"Livy," Jack shook his head. "My religion doesn't forbid it, it is a choice we make when we decide to serve...that is all."

"My point is," Livy continued. "Every religion has a different slant, what is right? What is wrong? How many have died to answer that question only to find out its unanswerable? Father Jack is right, love everyone and let God decide who is wrong...by looking into their hearts as only he can do!"

"Can I borrow her?" Clarence asked Jack with a laugh. "She can give the sermon this week!"

"She's right," Jack nodded. "We should just accept, even Pope Francis agrees. Just love one another. Let the Father sort it out."

"Agreed," Barry nodded. "Is your mother still upset with you?"

"Yes," Livy frowned.

"Her church is more like a cult!" Lionel pointed out. "I have a few members of my flock that are former members there...they have told me some stories that would make you shudder!"

"That church is poisoned," Jack told them. "If the preacher is wrought with poison then it infects every limb of the tree."

"Sounds like the Westboro Baptist Church!" Lionel teased causing Clarence to cackle as they took a poke at the Baptist minister at the table.

"They are not Baptists!" Barry warned.

"They claim to be Baptists," Clarence pointed out.

"Yeah?" Barry asked. "David Koresh claimed to be Jesus, do we take him at his word?"

"People can claim to be whatever they want," Jack said coming in to help. "Their actions dictate the truth."

"Where is our little waitress tonight?" Lionel asked Livy, referring to Nora who normally was there making drink runs for them.

"My father picked her up tonight," Livy told them. "He was taking her out to eat and then to a movie."

"Miss seeing her!" Clarence smiled. "That is an angel in the making, let me tell you!"

All the men agreed with a nod of their heads.

"Tells me she is being brought up right!" Barry smiled with a wink at Livy.

"I'm trying my best!" Livy smiled.

***

Livy pulled her bathrobe tighter as the doorbell rang again. She had brought home another twenty bucks she had earmarked for Nora's savings account. She loved the bad poker the religious leaders had. It meant more money in Nora's piggy bank each week.

She smiled as she got there but the smile left her as she was expecting to see her father. Instead she was looking at her mother. Livy mustered her best smile to cover the disappointment on her face as she moved to the side to let her mother and Nora in.

"Mommy!" Nora squealed as she hugged her.

"Did you have a good time?" Livy asked stooping to her level. Nora nodded as she rubbed her tired eyes. "Good, why don't you go put your pajamas on and brush your teeth?" Nora nodded and ran off.

"Thanks for bringing her home," Livy said to her mother while steeling herself for what she assumed was going to be a bad conversation. She could tell because her mother's anger radiated off her.

"I saw Don yesterday at Bible study," Marylyn told her coldly. Livy just looked at her. "He says you aren't letting him see his daughter."

"He doesn't want to see her," Livy countered.

"Why is he asking me to intervene?"

"I don't know, and I don't care," Livy said firmly.

"You are going to let him see his daughter, aren't you?" Marylyn asked narrowing her eyes on her daughter and her stance.

"Not for the foreseeable future," Livy told her.

"It's his daughter," Marylyn barked.

"She's our daughter," Livy fired back. "But he wanted the house...he got the house. He chose bricks and mortar over the flesh and blood we created. If he wants both he should have thought about that!"

"I have raised you better than that!" Marylyn growled. "He has a right to her. She deserves to go to church...it is up to us to lead her to God."

"First off," Livy growled back. "He signed over his rights to her, completely. Second off, as I am responsible for her, I will make sure she is led to God."

"Don is not to see Nora without my permission," Livy told her. "Is that clear?"

"You can't tell your mother what to do!" Marylyn seethed.

"I can if it concerns my daughter," Livy told her. "If I find out you are going against my wishes, I will stop letting her come there. I will take care of my daughter's spiritual needs."

"How can you possibly do that when you don't go to a church?" Marylyn barked.

Livy laughed and shook her head. Well, her mother was pissed at her already, might as well get it all out in the open she decided. This was going to be like throwing a propane tank on a fire.

"Nora and I have been going to St. Mary's," Livy told her slowly, waiting for the eruption.

"St. Mary's?" Marylyn asked, the despise she felt filled the words. "Sounds Catholic."

"It should," Livy smiled. "Because it is Catholic."

"You are taking my granddaughter to a Catholic Church?" Marylyn barked, sounding more like an angry clucking chicken than a person.

"I am taking my daughter to my Church," Livy said unwaveringly. "We are both in the process of becoming Catholic."

"Are you out of your mind?" Marylyn raged. "That place is the den of the Devil!"

"I'm not sure you have any idea of what is and what isn't the den of the Devil," Livy told her. "I'm mean first it was Pittsburg...then Chicago because Alex wanted to go...now it's St. Mary's? A church that has welcomed me and loved me unconditionally?" Livy shook her head and crossed her arms in front of her.

"Am I welcome in your church?" Livy asked. She laughed when her mother said nothing. "If I'm not welcome, then there is no way I'm letting my daughter go!"

"Your father and I have raised four daughters in that church!" Marylyn raged.

"No," Livy disagreed. "You have raised two, Alex and I are out and we have seen something better...and it doesn't involve your church. I get the feeling your church is so far from God that it might never be saved!"

"How dare you ridicule my church?"

"How dare you come into my home and tell me what is best for my daughter?" Livy countered. She walked to the door and opened it. Marylyn sat stunned. "This is the part where you leave." Livy said after a few seconds of just standing there, her hand gripping the door knob so tight she was sure to crush the polished brass in her hand. Her mother went to leave.

"I mean it Mother," Livy said when she was in front of her. "Nora doesn't go to Don's, and she doesn't go to your church. If I find out you aren't obeying my wishes...then you will also stop seeing Nora." With that Livy closed the door, shutting out the shocked expression her mother had.

Livy leaned against the door and cried quietly. She felt so horrible. The words she spoke, the threats. With every word she was destroying the relationships of her life. From her mother, to her older sisters who would surely line up with their mother. To Jack, as she wanted to save him the way he saved her. To her father, and his threats to his wife of thirty plus years. All because of her.

***

Chapter 46

"Thank you Master," the bound beauty called out as the sting of the crop sent waves of pain across her white flesh.

Her ears picked up the soft, subtle whistle of the crop as her Master swung it ruthlessly. She tensed just before the sharp bite of the sting ripped across her supple flesh, leaving a deep purple and crimson line from where the slender stick damaged her perfect skin.

"Thank you Master," she called out, the tears streaking down her face as she gritted her teeth to hiss the words from in between the gaps. The damage evident by the trails of mascara left as it followed the tears down her face. The whistle came again and she braced herself as best she could. But the savage bite of pain always weakened her.

"Thank you Master," she gritted.

More whistles, more thank you's, more pain. Soon her body was numb from the middle of her glutes, to the middle of the back of her thighs. The only thing she felt was the smoldering embers of the fire left from the crop.

She heard the rattle of the offending weapon as it clattered to the floor and she braced herself, but he was on her gruffly, the leather dug into the skin on her wrists as he kicked her feet farther apart with his foot. Her fingers numbed as his added weight combined with hers pulled on the joints of her wrists as he wrapped his fingers around her throat and squeezed.

Not subtly as she was used to, but harshly, like she was being attacked in some back alley. No concern for her safety. Her face bluing as her breath was kept from entering her lungs. Her feet began to tap as she struggled to regain her breath. Her feet kicking instinctively, trying to move her to safety. He released her at the last second, her mind threatening to let go and send her into unconsciousness.

She quickly sucked in a breath, but it was only a half breath as his hands were back around her throat. Soon her feet were back to tap dancing in an attempt to win her escape to freedom. He released her throat and she gasped.

"Such a good little whore!" he hissed in her ear. "Do you need a little reward?" She smiled and nodded as he bit into her shoulder forcing her to bite her lip to keep from screaming out. He left her hanging there for a few moments.

The tightening of the tubing on her upper arm let her know he was back as he restricted the blood flow to her wrists. He tapped the bend of her elbow until a vein presented itself, he then laid the sharp needle on the now raised tunnel of blood.

"Do you want it?" he asked her, the needle just scratching the surface of her skin.

"Yes, Master, I want it!" she begged as she stared at the shiny stick of metal just the briefest of distance from her Nirvana.

"Beg me bitch," he hissed.

"Please Master," she pleaded. "Will you give me the two things I need now? Will you please give me my candy and then take my body with your fabulous cock? Please? Please?"

The sharp stab of pain clipped her words as the needle was pressed through her skin, the slight resistance her body made was no match for the sharp puncture of the needle, soon he pulled the tubing off her arm and the warmth of her desire radiated from her arm outward, covering her body with a wave of pleasure.

Her eyelids became heavy as the euphoria rippled through her. She was only vaguely aware of him now, his fingers pulling on the locks on her leather cuffs, releasing her from her bondage. She collapsed to the floor and he pulled on her hair guiding her, crawling, to the bed. Walking wasn't possible. Her toes now tingled from hanging from the restraints. Her legs wobbly from the drugs.

At the foot of the bed he twisted her head and shoved his softened cock in her mouth, she let him man handle her, her body warming at the rough play she was enduring. His thick pubic hair tickled her nose as he held her mouth down at the base of his manhood. His flaccid penis sitting warmly in her mouth, unresponsive to her gentle suckling.

He pulled sharply on her hair, driving his hips forward, his cock only making half-mast. Frustrated, he half threw her on the bed, her backside hanging off as her knees drove against the box spring of the bed. The wood frame digging sharply into her.

He moved back around her while she gripped the bed clothes with her fingers as her mind wafted in and out of her euphoria. Partially in the here and now, partially in her desired world of drug induced pleasure.

She winced as his thumb was roughly rammed into her anus, a sign of his destination. She could hear him fisting his cock rapidly, trying to raise it to full mast. His grunting meant he was struggling to complete the task in hand.

He tried multiple times to put the semi flaccid cock in her, but each time his body couldn't penetrate her orifice like his needle had just done, even though he was trying with great energy.

She knew she shouldn't have, but she did, she giggled. Part was from the warm happy feeling she was having as the heroin pulsed through her body. Part from the scene in her head as she pictured what they must look like.

Her body half on, half off the bed. His semi hard cock pressing in the desired spot but not hard enough to enter her ass. The look of frustration he was bound to have because of his failure. His cock slipping to the side time and time again as he tried to force it in her.

"Fucking laughing at me?" he raged.

"No Master," she whispered as the drug finally began to take her to the land of Nod. The euphoria leaving, taking her consciousness with it. He was gone from her and her smile lifted her perfect lips.

The sharp slap of leather came across her body, the sting hitting mid back at first, then lower with each wild swing. Some of the strikes landing on her back, some on her shoulders, some on her thighs, with a few hitting her backside as he yelled and seethed obscenities at her. His words coming to her in a garble now. The master in her life taking control, while the wild man beat her. She drifted off, with the man finally making his cock hard enough to break through her anal ring. His cock still not fully hard, but hard enough to finally enter her.

His hips slammed forward into her buttocks, reigniting the fire from both the crop and the belt he had just used on her. She could do nothing now, as her drug induced stupor kept her from doing anything but laying there as the weight of his body slammed into her. She used to like the feel of his cock ravaging her. Now, she preferred the ravaging of her drugs.

She was only vaguely aware of the soft trickle of blood from where he bit into her flesh as he came in her after a few moments of ragged breath fucking. Pulling his soft cock out of her now, a trail of cum leaking down the inside of her thighs. He rolled to the side of her, she watched him through half open eyes, tighten the tubing on his own arm. She reached out to take the needle from him, the need for the euphoria wanted. It filled her with the greed for another shot of her 'candy'.