Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved his body away from her as he injected himself, his teeth releasing the tubing as his body exploded with heat as he fell back to the bed. She was unable to join him now, so she just stayed where she was. Her upper body on the bed, her body bent at the waist, her legs dangling as she laid there, her feet and toes burning from the rug burn she was going to have from where her feet scraped the rug as he fucked her.

Elizabeth looked at herself in the mirror on the wall, Royce next to her, his body still wrapped in a heroin cocoon. Her drug induced state wearing off, she didn't know how long she was out. The last thing she remembered was that it was mid-afternoon when they began their session. It was dark now. The only light spilling on them was from hallway.

She looked at the reflection in the full mirror on the wall, the marks from the crop sharply contrasting her milky white skin. The bruises from the belt on her back and ribs were noticeable. She would now have to change her dress for the weekend party they were going to. The dress she wanted to wear was short and backless, but the belt marks would now have to be covered. She was looking forward to going to Alyssa's party. Now she would have to hide her body to keep the marks from getting noticed.

She wondered if Alex and Gavin would be there. It seemed all anyone could talk about was them. How wonderful Alex looked. How fantastic her art was. How surprised they were that Alex had captured Gavin's heart. All would gush over her beauty. Her abilities as a switch. Her ability to capture a true Dom as a perfect sub, yet still be able to become the Dom.

There were times when a group would be in a jovial talk until she arrived, then they would look to one another uncomfortably as their lips would press tightly shut. She knew now they were talking about Alex and Gavin and were trying to keep her from being hurt with their gushing of praise over the happy couple and their engagement.

The one time she was let in to talk about the couple she seethed over what they were planning. Ridiculed their engagement as a fad and it would pass as Gavin never kept a sub longer than a year.

It was Alyssa that pointed out they had been together over eighteen months now. With no sign of any problems. Had it really been that long? Had it been that long since she serviced Gavin's magnificent cock? Had it been that long since she brought the ungrateful Alex into their world? Had it been that long since she had been forced to suffer with Royce and his fits of rage? Enduring his erectile dysfunction and his beatings that left her yearning to go back to Gavin.

Had it been eighteen months of having to endure Royce's father's insults of being unworthy of standing with Royce as they tried to attain the White House? She had listened from the bed one night as Royce's father demanded he drop the whore in the bedroom and find a proper woman who would fit into their White House plans. She had been hurt by the words, then comforted when Royce defended her.

She did a last look at herself in the mirror. Gone was the raven locks of hair that made her a goddess to most men. Now she wore her hair in a more business like fashion, short and authoritative. Her pale skin blemished with acne and dark circles under her tired eyes. Both brought on as her body both accepted and rejected the heroin she injected. A constant civil war in her body, of pleasure and destruction.

She was no longer turning heads like she used to. Now the only person who looked on her with anything other than contempt or regret was the drug dealer she blew from time to time when she needed a fix because Royce was punishing her for disobedience by not letting her shoot up in the apartment.

Even then he only let her suck him off, never would fuck her as she wanted. He said he never fucked junkies. She insisted she wasn't a junky. He laughed then and said she didn't need the heroin. She stopped him as he prepared to walk away, he then demanded she prove what a whore she was and suck him off. She even had to suck off a few of his buddies one night because she disturbed his poker night.

They each came in her mouth, then laughed at her as she sat waiting on her knees for the next man up. She was then forced to wait for him to play another hour of poker before finally giving her the drugs. The men would snicker at her as the drug dealer would slap her as he walked by, either on the face, or across her naked breasts.

Elizabeth closed her eyes to the whore in the mirror. No longer able to look at the one time goddess of beauty and the events that had befallen her. One that used to make men trip over themselves as they passed her presence. A beauty that attracted another beauty who stole her man.

***