Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 42

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
664 Followers

The way his firm, muscled body pulsated with his movements. The way his cock bobbed gently as he moved about. Walking towards her had her head shaking. She had to have him, she wanted to scream at him. Fucking take me already with that fantastic cock! But she knew better. If a demand were to escape her lips right now it would only cause him to delay her release even longer.

He stood in front of her now, his cock mere inches from her lips. She fought the urge to lower her lips to his head and suckle it. She could see a drop of clear precum had already formed at the slit on the head. She wanted to reach out with her tongue and pull it into her mouth.

"Open your mouth," the wolf demanded. She obeyed. "Stay still."

He slowly slid his cock into the recesses of her warm mouth, his shaft disappearing into her it as he watched. An erotic scene of her swallowing his cock. Soon he was against the back of her throat with a couple of inches still visible.

"I'm going to fuck your mouth, Little One," he informed her as he held himself still, his cock pressing the back of her throat. Merry fucking Christmas to me, she screamed in her head. "Get ready."

How could she let him know, she had been ready for days, if not weeks. Hell months! He started off with a slow thrust, his cock sliding out of her mouth only to push back in hitting the back of her throat. Gently he did this, but she could tell he was only going slow to allow her adjust. It wouldn't stay like this, no, his eyes told her this was not going to stay gentle.

She worked to relax her throat so that she could take him deeper into her mouth. When he was finally able to slide his cock until it disappeared from view he brought his hands to the sides of her head and held her there. His cock down her throat, past her gag reflex. Her nose against him.

He held himself there, she lost track of her technique as she felt the gentle throb of his cock and forgot to breathe. Soon her lungs burned and she began to struggle. He pulled out at the last minute and she gasped for air. She was so caught up in the moment she forgot to breathe!

His hands tightened in her soft locks. As he began to pull her head into him as he drove his hips forward, picking up speed as he went. He pulled out from time to time to let her gasp for air. He was just out of her long enough for her to pull in a breath.

Now he was fucking her mouth hard, she held her mouth open as best she could, the soft gagging sounds slipping out as the head of his cock hammered the back of her throat. He continued to increase the speed of his thrusts until he was pulling her hair tightly as he thrust his hips forward, bouncing her nose off his groin in the process.

Over and over he did this, fucking her mouth while she gagged on his depth as it was brutal and harsh, keeping her from concentrating on keeping her throat relaxed. But she could tell the gagging sounds she was making was turning him on even more. The soft guttural growl he emitted let her know so. So she didn't bother trying to reclaim the technique, instead letting him choke her slightly with his cock. She knew she was never in danger...ever.

A soft line of saliva began to form in her mouth and she wanted to swallow it but she never had time, by the time he pulled his rock hard cock out of her mouth the only thought she had was sucking in a deep breath, but as soon as the breath was taken, his cock was back, hammering at her. The saliva had no choice but to dribble out of her mouth, falling in a long strand until the force of his thrust caused it to fall to her chest.

Soon his cock was coated in her thick saliva, glistening with it. Her eyes began watering from all her gagging causing her mascara to run a bit. But she didn't care, she loved this! This forceful taking of her. This using her for his pleasure. That's what he was doing. Yes, she enjoyed sucking his cock, but this wasn't sucking his cock. He was fucking her mouth like a man who was using her as a whore. In this moment, she was the whore...and she loved it. As contrary to her personality as that was. It turned her on in a way she didn't think she would ever enjoy, but she did enjoy this. His taking her. Not making love. Fucking. There were definitely two different types of sex. Making love and fucking.

Making love usually employed a softer technique, one suited that both would enjoy and hopefully cum at the same time. Gentleness, passionate for sure, but not to be confused with fucking. Fucking was hard, animalistic...raw. Gavin did both and he seemed to know exactly which one she needed and gave it to her. Like now, if he made love to her it would be great. But she needed to be fucked!

Alexandria enjoyed being used solely for his pleasure. She would look up at him and seen the utter satisfaction on his face. That look he had, brought her immense pleasure. She loved taking him to the edges of the Nirvana he took her to so regularly.

There were many nights after he had pleased her into multiple, mind numbing orgasms that she thought this relationship was one sided, definitely tilted in her favor. How many women could boast that? There were a lot of women she knew who never achieved orgasm unless they were doing it themselves. Their man never lasting long enough to get them there.

For her, there were many nights that he played with her to the point of orgasmic exhaustion. He would then pull her gently into their safe position, with her head resting softly on his leg as they laid there in bed, her body perpendicular to his as he stroked her back gently as she came down from her high. He would have played with her into multiple orgasms but would never get a release himself. How many women could claim that? Given multiple orgasms but not have to reciprocate for their partner?

He would never bring it up that he hadn't cum. She knew he didn't care about that. She knew he was pleased just to be pleasing her. It took months for her to stop feeling guilty about it. She just couldn't fathom how this man took more enjoyment out of making her cum than cumming himself. But he did.

But now he was totally pleasing himself, using her for that purpose. He wasn't worried about pleasing her at this moment. He was just pleasing himself, using her for that purpose, and she loved it!

He drove deep down her throat, which was now burning from his abuse. He held himself there until her head began to struggle slightly as her breath was kept from her longer than expected. Her body began to rebel but he finally released her and withdrew from her mouth. She sucked in a breath and panted as he held his cock in his hand.

After a few moments she lifted her head and readied herself for his cock to return to her mouth but instead he lifted her to her feet and spun her around, pushing her forcefully over the arm of the couch.

Her face crashed into the soft cushions while her feet lifted slightly off the floor, her legs barely long enough to reach the floor while she was bent over the arm, her toes the only part able to maintain contact with the carpeting. She felt his hands move over her, down her lower back across the skin of her ass. He pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her to him completely. Her sex glistening with her excitement. A small trail of which was down her inner thigh.

Soon his tongue was deep within her ass, no warning, no gentleness. Much like he had fucked her mouth, now his tongue fucked her ass. Deep and forceful it was. Causing her to squeak out her excitement. He pulled his tongue out and began to nibble with his teeth the soft skin of her ass. Tasting her flesh that he enjoyed so much.

He suckled her muscular ass, pulling the skin into his mouth to leave his mark of ownership. One that her gasping in glee. Once his mark was on her he dove his tongue into her sex, pulling her excitement into his mouth with his cupped tongue. She whimpered and wiggled her hips with each intrusion. Hoping to pull him deeper into her.

His nose buried into the crack of her ass as he would move from her sex to her anus, before going back again. He stood behind her and to the side so he could penetrate her with his fingers. First one, then two. Thrusting them in her, causing her body to rock on the arm of the couch with his force. Slowly at first, but then quickening. Soon his hand was fucking her like his cock had been fucking her mouth. Forcefully and with utter abandon.

Her first orgasm sprung on her, the excitement of being used. The knowledge that he was using her for his pleasure. The knowledge that he was going to make her cum and it wouldn't be a "lonely" number.

"May I cum Sir?" her voice pleaded. She hoped he wouldn't say no, not with her orgasm already on the way and running from her stomach to her sex and soon to be gushing out and down her legs. The speed and surprise of her impending orgasm had her doubting she could stop it if he denied her permission.

"Yes, Beautiful, cum for me!" he whispered and she was giddy. Her orgasm took hold of her body and caused it to stiffen there, in a bent arch, over the arm of the couch. His hand continued to pound however.

"Fuck!" she screamed out into the cushions as her cum erupted from her. Her toes curled up on her feet and now she wasn't touching the floor at all anymore. She felt her orgasm squirt from her body with a power and force that coated her thighs and she heard it hit the couch and floor beneath her.

"Oh my God Sir! I'm sorry!" she called out as she flushed with both the release and the embarrassment of cumming on the arm of the couch and the floor. The sudden and extensive force of her squirt had caught her off guard. "The couch!"

"Fuck the couch," he growled. "I want your fucking cum to gush from you until you can't walk anymore!"

His hand never slowed as he said this, her eyes rolled back into her head as she exploded again, not as hard as the first but still enough for her to know that the arm of the couch was going to be soaked through with her cum.

Now her words of apology were indistinguishable. She was babbling. Her orgasm stealing her ability to speak. Soon his fingers were gone from her and she gasped at the sudden emptiness. But it was only temporary as he rammed his cock home in home deep, hard thrust. His balls slapping against her clit forcefully.

"Holy fuck!" she screamed out. "Fuck me Sir! Fuck me!"

He gripped the tie that bound her hands and used it to pull her back into him. His groin slapping against her ass as he pummeled her drenched sex from behind. The sloppy sound of their fucking filling the room with the smell of sex. The sound of his groin slapping her backside reminiscent of a spanking.

"Fuck! I'm cumming again!" she called out.

The soft gush of her orgasm blocked by his cock as it continued to piston in and out of her, caused his cock to coat with it. After she fell from her latest Nirvana she felt him pull her ass cheeks apart. Before she realized he was there he was already buried in her ass.

She yelped out a yip of pain but clamped her lips shut immediately. She would not ruin the moment, no, the wolf would not be deterred by her.

"That's it Sir! Fuck my ass!" she gritted through clenched teeth. "Take me! Fuck me!" The words spurred him on and made him pound her ass with his cock causing shooting pains to radiate through her with each thrust.

She felt the drip of sweat from him as he pounded her from behind, her ass screaming with white hot pain. It wasn't like the first time she had been taken in the ass. The preparation she had gone through for this. The slow, careful sessions of his cock for the first few times. That first on the island, all the way through his fucking her ass in the hotel after asking her to marry him.

No, this wasn't gentle. He was fucking her ass hard, like the night she watched him with Elizabeth. Elizabeth begging him to fuck her harder, even though her face registered some discomfort. He had warned her it might not ever be pain free. Her anus wasn't made for sex. Now with him ravaging her, she understood, but she didn't care. The only thought she had was the knowledge he was going to cum as hard as she just did. That was her only concern.

"Fuck me harder Sir!" she urged through her teeth. "Take your sub's ass and make her scream!" Gavin obliged her, he found a little more force making her call out into the couch, not in pain but enjoyment. She had him. The Dom so in control was now suddenly under her control!

"Cum for me Sir, please fuck my ass until you cum!" she cheered.

He pulled out suddenly and yanked on the tie around her wrists pulling her from the couch and she fell to the floor. She instantly bounced up to her knees and waited with her mouth open, much like Elizabeth had done that first night together.

He fisted his cock with his hand, the first eruption from his cock shot across her face and landed in her hair, the second firmly lodging in her eye causing it to burn as she snapped them closed. The next shot hit her mouth, as did the two after that. She carefully opened the eye not covered in cum and watched him, his face contorted with the power of his orgasm, his legs shaking as he came. His fist pumping furiously as he forced the cum to explode from the tip of his steely cock.

He finally relaxed his leg muscles and rocked back, his eyes opening slowly as she sat there. His cum in her hair, part in her eye, some in her mouth, the balance on her face and breasts. It was an enormous amount of cum and she was thrilled to have elicited it from him.

She left the cum in her mouth so he could see it pool gently on her tongue. As he watched her, she seductively closed her mouth to swallow it, only to open it to show it was now gone. He grinned at her and lowered his lips to hers and kissed her gently.

"Come with me Little One," he whispered. "Time to play."

She lifted her eyebrows as he carefully wiped her eye free of cum with his finger.

"Oh no Little One," he smiled when he saw her questioning. "That was just to take the edge off...I told you I was going to leave you exhausted. I am just getting warmed up!"

He helped her to her feet, but her legs were already jelly like so he scooped her up and carried her towards the bedroom. She laid her head down on his shoulder and smiled into his neck. The wolf protecting and caring for his kitten.

***

CJT
CJT
664 Followers