Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJT
CJT
664 Followers

His fingers gently moved lower on her body, down her back causing her to shiver involuntarily. This brought a smile to his face. Two years in and she was still excited by his touch alone.

"Stand," Gavin commanded softly. Alex rose with her head down, her chest beginning to rise and fall with a quicker pace as her excitement began to simmer. Gavin began a slow walk around her, his fingers brushing her hot skin as he went.

Across her stomach that she kept tight with her workouts, his finger gently brushing across her navel. A smile inched at the edges of her lips. He continued around her to where he was standing behind her. His fingers running down her hips and under the soft curve of the cheek of her ass.

"God, I love touching you," he whispered huskily in her ear. "There are times that I can't believe I get to touch you anytime I want." She smiled as he kissed her shoulder. "You are a gift from God, that I know. A gift to make me believe."

"Thank you Sir," Alex whispered back. "I still don't think I am worthy of you."

"It is I who lack the worth," Gavin said into her ear as he kissed it. "In my life and dreams, never has someone so spectacular graced it as you do regularly."

"The things you say...Sir," Alex gasped as he began to nibble on her hot skin.

"Come with me," he said taking her gently by the hand. "I want to play with you."

"As you wish," Alex said with a smile.

"Sit," he told her gently. "Here on the edge." He said patting the bed. She sat formally on the edge. Her hands gently on her thighs, her back straight, her chin down.

He went to the other side and guided her back gently, she watched through the tops of her eyes as he gently laid her on her back. He went to the dresser and pulled rope out, Alex let her eyes flutter closed in excitement.

Gently he pulled her arms above her head to the edge of the bed. He started the slow process of one of his intricate knots. First one arm, which he pulled tight and secured to the footboard of the bed. Then he worked the other arm in a similar fashion and pulled it taut to the headboard.

Alex sat there luxuriating in the feel of his touch, his skill, his love. Everything he did, he did with a tenderness that made her weak in the knees. Even his spankings, which she enjoyed beyond what she would admit to, was done with love.

Gavin walked around to the other side of the bed, where her feet were. She felt him lift one leg, she watched him pull a strap out and wrap it around her mid-thigh then around her shin after bending her leg in half. Pulling the strap tight, the heel of her foot nestled tightly against the back of her thigh.

He let his finger probe in between the leather of the strap and her skin. Making sure it was tight, but not hurting her. For her part, Alex did nothing. She laid there looking at the ceiling at times enjoying the feel of his hands on her body, the tightness of her binds. It made her feel safe, she knew that was weird. Especially if she had to explain it to anyone. Here she was, bound to the bed, in an extremely vulnerable position. A position that could result in harm, but she had no fear. Not with Gavin.

No, instead she felt safe, like in a cocoon of safety. Completely at ease with the exception she knew she was about to be pleased to the point of orgasm. Probably powerful orgasms. It began to make her wet. Before she could even wonder if Gavin noticed he had his hand on her, running a finger across her sex causing her to convulse at the sensitivity she had there now.

He said nothing after gently running his finger over her slit, hitting her clit at the top and running his thumb across it. He continued his task, pulling another strap out to bind her other leg as he had done the first. Once both legs were bent and strapped he tied the strap with rope and pulled it tight to the footboard, causing her leg to open wide. He repeated the process with the other leg, tying it to the headboard. Pulling the rope tight enough to force her open to her maximum width.

Gavin ran his hands down her knee, across the inside of her thigh, to her sex. Running his fingers slowly over her ever dampening Venus, anxiously awaiting him in whatever fashion he would use her.

"I love the fact you are so wet already," Gavin said as he ran his fingers up the opposite leg, the one attached to the foot board. He carefully checked her binds, her hands, her feet and where the bindings touched her skin. Making sure she was not being harmed. Once he was satisfied he left her there, going back to the dresser for more toys.

Returning, she lifted her head slightly to see the wand vibrator in his hands. He plugged it into the wall and let the soft hum of the toy fill the room and reach her ears. She dropped her head back and let it arch her neck as soon as he gently placed the toy against her. Her moan was almost immediate.

Gavin moved the toy to the top of her sex and let it vibrate atop her clit. She could hear him wet his fingers with his mouth before he carefully placed a finger inside of her. Penetrating her depths. He enjoyed the heat her sex was producing as soon as he had his finger planted to the knuckles. She began to grind her hips against him and this caused him to smile. Always so eager!

He began to thrust his finger in and out of her, holding the wand in place with the other hand causing a double dose of sensations for her.

"Such a good girl," Gavin whispered as she let out a soft moan.

She loved to hear that. She longed to hear it, nothing, not even 'I love you' matched that phrase. A good girl. Magic words that always caused her to become aroused to the next level. A goal she made sure she strode for during their sessions, to please him to the point he called her a 'good girl'.

Her hips began to rock harder against his hand as her body began to show its appreciation for what he was doing. Her nipples hardening, her sex beginning to slosh with her excitement.

As soon as she was ready, Gavin inserted a second finger into her. He began to thrust harder, faster. She began to yip, a sound that was music to him. Her little 'hurumpf' as she thrust against his hand.

His secret smile on display as he watched her work herself against his hand as best she could being bound. Her body began to rock erratically as her body began to lock up with her impending orgasm. He watched her carefully, this pleased him most of all. If there was a more beautiful sight than Alexandria's orgasm, he had yet to see it. To him, this was the gates to Heaven, the glorious sight of a woman never to be seen by most. He was the fortunate one to see it.

Her body locked up as her mouth hung open slightly, her face reddening with her held breath as she was caught in the tight grip of her orgasm. It held her tightly in its grip for an extended period of time, like her body itself was edging her. She came with a soft gush, that made him smile. The feel of her cum running down his fingers to his palm as he slowed his pace to let her drift gently down from Nirvana.

When she could, she let her eyes flutter open and he saw her smile with those baby blue eyes and he was mesmerized all over again. He looked to her shaved sex. Her lips reddened by his fingers. Her sex wet in the light as he watched a small drip of cum slide down from her sex, to the tender space between her sex and her ass.

Gavin watched it disappear, then looked back at his impaled fingers. He pulled out slowly causing her to whimper. Dropping his index finger to the side of his middle finger he slowly worked three fingers into her causing her body to tighten at the wide intrusion. Now with three fingers, his index, middle and ring finger opening her up, she began to bite her lip.

He watched her carefully as she tried to relax her body to accept them. Once she had convinced her body to allow the widening, he began a slow pull and push causing her to whimper with the feel. Slowly at first, then picking up speed causing her to grunt at the immense pressure his hand was causing.

Within minutes her second orgasm pulsed from her body, but now with her sex opened she squirted out in a small stream.

"That's my good girl," Gavin whispered as he watched it happen. "Get ready, we are taking this to another level."

Gavin retracted his index finger returning to just two fingers but he began to thrust harder into her, so hard in fact that a slapping noise could be heard as his hand slapped against her. She began to call out with each deep thrust, but with the speed he was using it sounded more like one long call.

Her body went stiff as a board, her legs stretching against the leather that bound them. Her hands turning purple as she pulled against the binds there as well. The ropes digging into her wrists slightly as she pulled on them, her face a bright crimson as her body began to shake. All were telltale signs of how strong this next orgasm was going to be.

At the last second, he pulled his fingers out of her and rubbed her clit furiously with his fingers. Her cum shot from her body like a fountain, a steady stream that seemed to come from a squirt bottle rather than a result of her body. It was rare that she came this hard, though she squirted regularly. Coated his hand always, but these powerful orgasms that came from her like this weren't the norm.

He watched in happen in fascination, taking all of her beauty in.

"Holy fuck!" she called out as her last statement as she was rendered mute and could only gurgle or grunt as the fluid shot from her. Once her body stopped she collapsed to the bed and gasped for breath.

Alex sucked in air as best she could as her head spun wildly, her eyes snapped shut and she felt as if she was on a merry go round with her head spinning. She jogged regularly, and no matter how hard she pushed herself, nothing matched her shortness of breath than that of one of these 'super' orgasms she called them.

Nothing felt like it, she couldn't describe it. All she knew was that afterward, she wouldn't be able to move for a while, which didn't matter in most cases as Gavin would pamper her. Now with her tied up, she didn't know how long he would continue to play with her.

He slid his fingers back in her and began his hammering causing her to scream out in pleasure as his fingers seemed to ignite each nerve ending. He went back with the ferocity he was going at her before her powerful squirt. But now all her nerves down there seemed alive, like everything there was alive. It was part ticklish, part pleasure and part pain. Mixed together caused a sensation that went beyond words.

Soon her body was pulling at the restraints again, her back arched as she tilted her hips to allow him deeper access which boggled her mind. She could hear the ropes stretch as she pulled at them with her muscle contractions. Again at the last minute he pulled his fingers from her and rubbed her clit with fury seeming angry.

Her body again produced her cum in such a force that had her dizzy from it. She collapsed to the bed, her breath coming in short, choppy, ragged drags. Her chest heaved in short intervals as she tried to reel herself in as best she could, trying to regroup to get ready for Gavin again, just in case he wanted more.

She kind of hoped he did, and kind of hoped he didn't. She was already exhausted, she hoped this wasn't one of the long session they enjoyed where it went hours. The idea of Nora getting up in a few hours clicked in her mind. She dismissed it as quickly as it came, it wouldn't be the first time she was tired all day. She also couldn't think of a better reason to being exhausted.

Gavin disappeared momentarily and she heard the tub in the master bath come on. Part of her was relieved, and part disappointed. The hot feel of a wet cloth on her sex had her jumping in the bed. He gently cleaned her up a bit before burying his face into her sex causing her body to twist at the sudden attack from his talented tongue and mouth.

It was almost immediate, it seemed, that she came again, not that it was unusual. Once she was started, her orgasms were easy to evoke. Especially for Gavin who knew her body better than she did. He knew exactly where to dart his tongue into her. Where to suckle with his lips. The right pressure, the right speed as his tongue flicked against her clit driving her hips to try and catch his tongue as he maddeningly drove her repeatedly over the edge.

Four more orgasms and she could do nothing but gasp as her body shook. He began to slow his oral assault on her as her body twitched with every lick now. Something she knew he enjoyed seeing as from time to time she could hear him laugh softly as her body moved like a puppet under his mouth.

Soon he was just gently kissing her sex, like he was kissing a lover, his tongue gently probing but not trying to make her cum. More easing her down from where she had been floating. Her breathing came back, no longer in short gasps but in deep breaths. She could hear her heartbeat in her ears as she floated back to earth.

She closed her eyes as they were still spinning, and spinning in opposite directions she was almost certain! She felt the straps pull at her leg as he released her. Once her leg was free he carefully stretched it out to straight. Gently cupping the heel on her foot as he massaged her calf and thigh with his free hand. Once he was satisfied it wouldn't lock up on her, he repeated the process with the other leg.

He gently let her legs hang off the bed. The tingling of her legs let her know the blood flow was returning, it made her giggle slightly. He moved to the other side and undid her arms, continuing his massage of her tired, tight muscles as he released her. Soon she was free from her binds and she turned over to her side to look at him as he began to remove the ropes from the bed. Gently tying them to be used later.

He put them back in the dresser and then carefully lifted her from the bed and carried her into the bathroom. He gently lowered her into the steaming water and the water made her shiver with pleasure.

Gavin spent the next half hour washing her. Her hair first, his strong hands massaging her scalp which brought goosebumps to her skin. Then her body, carefully washing her completely. Taking extra care on her now raw sex. When he was done he laid her back in the tub, a soft towel behind her head.

She watched him change the sheets on the bed, she blushed with the knowledge that she was reason they had to be changed. She had wondered in the beginning of their relationship what the purpose of the vinyl covering on the mattress was. It was like a hotel mattress; she had never seen it in an actual home. Now she knew, she couldn't imagine what the mattress would look like after one of her super orgasms if the covering wasn't on. She was glad she didn't have to worry about it.

Gavin returned after putting the bed clothes in the washer, he remade the bed before coming back for her. He helped her up and dried her off with a warm towel. Carrying her to bed he laid her in and covered her up. After a quick shower himself he returned to bed and moved against her and wrapped his arms around her, enclosing her in his embrace.

"I didn't get to service you," she whispered tiredly.

"Yes you did," he smiled as he inhaled her scent from her freshly washed hair. "I am completely satisfied."

She was asleep before she could respond, a smile on her face. Contently in love.

***

CJT
CJT
664 Followers