Secret Summer with Melinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
youbadboy
youbadboy
7,509 Followers

And then I saw a bottle of Vodka on the counter - tonight it was vodka - saw the glass in her hand and I poured myself one, my hand was trembling. I could barely contain myself as I took the bottle and just walked out onto the deck, a glass in one hand the bottle in the other.

"What are you doing out here?" I croaked, not even bothering to explain why I would be coming downstairs for a snack in my swim trunks.

"Just getting, uh.....fresh air. It's nice..... out here at night. Fresh, air. Quiet." Fear in her voice. I ignored it. She was sunk down into the water, had moved away to the other side away from her towel. Guilt by association, she was not on her little masturbation jets.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Uh......no."

"I brought some more out," held out the vodka. "Saw it there. Want some more??"

"Uh," distracted, "Yeah." She held her glass out far from herself. Still sunk deep into the water, neck deep, I know she was trying to keep her shoulders from showing (no straps) but even in this low light I could so perfectly see her bare breasts below the surface of the water.

I stepped in, slipping into the water, sat directly across from her, right by the little towel. Her towel. Laid my towel on top of hers. I could just hear the chatter in her brain - would have given anything to hear inside her thoughts (Rat Bastard, Fuck Fuck Fuck, Jesus Shit). She had a pretty naughty mouth.

So there we sat. "Mmmm. Your right. This IS nice." I said, eyeing her, holding out my glass like I was toasting her, and drank. "Want me to turn the hot tub lights on??"

"NO!" She bellowed too loud, I had my hand on the switch. *Don't laugh don't laugh* "I mean I like it just like this."

I wanted to play dumb but not too dumb. "Ok." I moved away from the switch before continuing, "Besides, uh, I-think-you-might-be-topless." I was trembling as I said that in a measured tone. Should I have said that? What the hell, I thought. What can she do?

"What??"

"I can totally see from here Melinda. It's alright......No big deal. I can't see that much."

Silence, then, "Oh." She rose a little I could see her bare shoulders, could actually see her breasts quite a bit better. I think she was already a little tipsy because she was not processing how she looked to me just then very well.

"Did you come out here topless?"

"No, uh, I just tucked it under my, uh, towel." She was pointing with her finger, still holding the glass.

It was right behind me - I knew right where it was, had watched her tuck it away many many times - and I looked back, lifted the towels up.

She sunk back down, didn't even bother saying anything. "Your bottoms are here too!!" I held them up. I had both her top and bottom in my hand holding them in front of her.

"Give them to me!" She said stern, angry, but also quiet.

"Don't know if I want to."

"Here!! Give them......." She began to move toward me, reaching out, and I quick tossed them over, not even thinking - just a split second reaction - toward the house. You could hear them hit the deck lightly, landing under the light that was on. About 15 feet from the tub.

"Ooops."

"You fucker. FuCK!! You, fuck....." She said to herself. She looked so angry just then. And she threw herself into the corner, eyeing me. "I wanted some privacy. Rat Bastard."

"I bet you did......" She looked at me, sort of a half pout, anger sparking from her eyes. I continued, "Melinda, I have a confession....." Her eyes watching me, emotionless. ".....I know what you do, out here.....I mean......."

Silence.

"With the jets."

She looked away, guilt filling her. I watched her lick her lips, sink into the water. She wanted to get away, leave. She was trapped.

"It's ok. No big......." Had I gone to far??

She began to drink her vodka down, and I finished mine. I said again, "It's ok."

"What. How did you know? You watch me, or something."

"Actually..... uh, yeah." She was surprised by my answer I think, a slight scowl on her face....or a confused smile.

"Your sick. You WATCHED me? Out here."

"I'm not the one out here naked in a hot tub getting ready to masturbate....How long. How long you done this?"

"Get my suit," she commanded.

I just repeated, "How long? In Nana's Tub I mean. When did you start - THIS. Since.....Tell me and I'll get your suit."

"Oh god!" It came out with such disgust. "Get MY SUIT!!! I'm not telling you......" I wasn't moving. Her eyes glaring. Menacing. " I don't know. Long time. I honestly don't....." I could see her remembering, thinking back. She looked away.

"It's ok, nor-mal..." We sat there awhile. She was still sitting down in the corner. I could see the water foaming around her, see her breasts perfectly. And then I blurted out, "Don't let me stop you. Go ahead," surprising myself as I continued.

She was not comprehending what I was saying, I said it again, "Don't stop..You don't have to stop....I can watch."

"NOooo!!" It exploded out of her, she held her mouth open, this long drawn out No-oo-ooo.

"I mean I already have. Go on. Only difference is you would know."

"Get my suit. NOW!!" Panic in her voice.

"Do it for me, and THEN I'll go get it."

"You said you'd get it if I told you how long I've, um....."

".......You said you didn't know. You didn't answer."

She began to answer...."I star....." I stopped her mid-sentence.

"That offer was before..... its changed." I had a coy smile. I had her. She would have to leave the tub naked and walk over to those lights, get her suit herself and I would get to SEE her. OR.......I had her. She knew it.

"Fucker. You, Rat Bastard."

I had her.

I remained silent, could see she was thinking now, looking at the water. I knew she really wanted to get out. Knew she needed to leave. But....I also knew, she really wanted to masturbate. I knew that about her. Knew. I watched her, silent.

".....I......need......to sit over there. K?" She pointed to where I was, and for an awkward moment, she rose from her seat, moving toward me, her naked form under the water. I was a foot away from her, my hard cock, the warm churning water, steaming up around us, as we were turning around one another and moving to opposite corners.

"Ok?" I said as we shifted, as I moved into ‘her' corner, as she set herself into mine.

She was lifting herself up slightly, sitting in the seat, lifting her ass above the jets, bringing her legs open, gripping the edge of the tub. I was watching her openly, asking now, "What do you do?"

"I don't know, just sort of sit-on-it."

"Anywhere in particular?"

She looked at me, "My...... Pussy."

That surprised me, she spat it out at me, but my God! I had never heard my sister say pussy before, and she was settling onto the jet, lifting herself up the way she did, gripping the sides of the tub. Her breasts peeking out of the water now. I was touching myself, stroking myself as I watched her.

"Want another drink."

"Sure."

I was watching her arch her back, look up, close her eyes, pulling herself back and then forward, and then lowering her head forward, looking down into the water, eyeing me as she did. Anger in her eyes, but something else too. The feel of the jets spraying upon her, opening her up, vibrating down there. Something else too - the start of pleasure. The rhythmic streams of water churning against her, labia, vibrating her clitoris. Swirling up around her vagina, running over her anus. I was seeing that too.

Watching her eyes go liquid. Watching her mouth open, her breathing change imperceptibly into a pant. She was beginning to moan and whimper lightly beneath her breathing, trying to be quieter. But unable to control her body, which was taking over. I loved the way she held her mouth open while masturbating. I was no more than three feet from her now. I wanted to see her better.

Her breathing was getting heavy, long breaths....and between her pants...... "How many times.....have you.......watched me," she panted out, lifting her eyes to me. I could see pure desire. She was getting so aroused. I simply looked deep into her liquid eyes, felt something too......desire.

She was squeezing her breasts, watching me with her mouth open as she said that, licking her lips. Moving, bobbing up and down. She looked like she was fucking.

"About ten, fifteen times."

She didn't even flinch, closed her eyes, and turned her head to the side. I think it was running through her mind how she had been watched all this time, her naked body in the tub masturbating on these jets, and someone watching her, watching her cum, watching her orgasm. She was getting turned on. Really turned on. She brought one hand around and began to squeeze her breasts, rub her nipples. I didn't remember her squeezing her breasts the way she was.

"You. Did you like it..... like...... Watching me?" She said between her breaths, breathing only through her mouth now. Moving faster, shaking herself over the jets.

"Oh yeah."

"Did YOU masturbate.....watching me."

"Hmmm Hmmm. Yeah." I nodded. I could not take my eyes off her now.

She was smiling, licking her lips, really moving on the jets. Rising and falling. Bouncing on the jets.

"Ah....Uh.....ah......" This verbal panting, eyeing me......"Want to see better?"

I was looking at her, said nothing. She was reading my mind.

"Go on. Ah....Uh, turn on the lights. Turn....." and I reached and turned on the underwater tub lights, illuminating the water. I also turned off the floor and wall jets - just leaving the seat jets. Something she did NOT ask. The water immediately going clear.

She asked me if I wanted to see better. The water stilled in the center, giving me a crystal clear view of her. She looked around, realizing how exposed she was but just kept undulating on the jets beneath her which were foaming and frothing up between her legs, squeezing her breasts, running her hands down herself, holding herself over those jets. Her body shining white in the water, her legs held open, I could see her bare cunny, little wisps of hair there.

I realized also, she could see me. Her eyes were fixed, looking directly at my cock. I was so hard, I just held my hand to my crotch stroking my length. She was looking down at the water now, eyeing my cock, then......up at the sky - the way she did. And I watched her moving along faster and faster, bounding rapidly up and down, back and forth biting her lips - watching her orgasm just build and build and build.

"Ahh Uh ahhh Uh," she was panting, growling. "Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Oh god" She was losing herself, forgetting I was there. Until I could see the trembling in her shoulders, the delicious way she whimpered out, "oh uh oh god, oh." And a wave of orgasm rushing over her. It was long, hard, and she was so flushed; knowing she was being watched had her on a wave she hadn't ridden before. It was amazing to watch, her spasming in the water, as she was losing control, knowing I was there. She was looking at me like a girl who had lost control of her body, liquid, distant.

As she gradually came down from its grip, as she settled into the water, falling back in her seat, legs splayed holding her hands between her legs - she met my eyes. My Melinda had returned. But more wanton, innocence gone, "Damn. Fuck. That was good."

She kept looking at me, biting her lower lip. "It was better....better when you watched." She took her vodka, finished the glass.

"I usually do it again. I like to cum Twice."

I said, "I know."

"Wanna watch that one too?"

**************************

After that night, that fateful night, beginning immediately the next day, there was something - something so different between us. We never talked about what happened, never acknowledged I had watched, nothing. You really couldn't put your finger on it. She came downstairs about 10:00 in her usual boy shorts and top that showed her midriff, bare feet. She sat in the kitchen sipped her tea, ate her breakfast. We did dishes. Talked about our day, what we were going to do. Catching these little glimpses of each other. Let the cats out. ‘Normal' only not. I went to the bathroom from the kitchen, took out my penis, wet with pre cum, I was dripping.

When I came back she looked at me, asked me what I was going to be doing today, pressing her lips together. I had some errands to run, was trying to find a new job, fill out some forms. Stuff. She nodded. I nodded. Catching her eye again, slight delays before we moved, before we finished sentences. This morning I was watching her mouth, her eyes, her tummy. This morning she was watching my chest, my mouth, my *cock* leaning toward me when she talked. Unmistakable. Attraction. Chemistry. Our smells our touch. What were we feeling??

She lay her hand on mine at the sink. We caught our eyes, gazed at one another, a little longer today. The way she ate her food. The way she pressed her cup to her mouth, sipped her tea. Her teeth. The way she flicked her hair out of her eyes.

As she left to head up the stairs, she breathed out sort of nonchalant, "I think I'm going to go to the hot tub again tonight. Maybe not as late."

I looked at her, smiling.

"See ya."

******************************

Tonight we were going out to the tub at the same time - together. We both had our swim trunks on and we both had our towels. We knew what we were going to do. This time she lay her towel down on the deck and slipped into the water first, with her suit on; so I did the same.

I was eyeing her carefully. It was dark and I turned on the light illuminating the water of the tub. She didn't stop me. No jets on yet crystal clear water. We were in this little dance, circling one another, floating in the water. I mirrored what she did.

We settled into ‘our' corners, she reached back unclasped her top and let it slide down her arms, threw it out onto the deck - slap! About five feet away. She laughed. "Ha!"

I took my trunks off letting my cock come into perfect view - already hard - and she watched me, looking down into the water between my legs. I know she was watching my cock as I threw my trunks out from the tub, my cock head bobbing up out of the water as I stood, a little smile on her face. We laughed as my trunks landed SLAP! against the deck.

She said as she looked at me, "I want to see YOU cum too," slipping her bottoms off and threw them away from the tub as well, calling out "Ha!" as she did.

"Ready," she cooed, her hand reaching out of the water turning on the jets.

"I need the side wall jets for me," I said to her. She turned those on as well, leaving the floor jets off. Interesting. The water was churning and she sat in her corner, lifting herself up, getting into ‘position.'

"We're being pretty bad," she said, looking at my cock as I was holding myself up out of the water, positioning myself over one of the jets at the side of the tub, basically right next to her. Our feet touched.

"Hmmmm. Hmmmm," I simply acknowledged - agreed - said nothing.

She continued, "No one can know we're doing this.....and, only while we're at Nana's. K?"

I loved her little girl voice. The conspiracy we were planning. Too delicious for words. All I heard was that we could do this another two months because that's how long we had left. "No one will ever know." I was in heaven going fuck fuck fuck. I can NOT believe this is happening.

"Give me a drink." I handed her her glass, and we began.....

I needed to face the side of the tub, setting my cock right at the jet that sprayed out from the side. It caused my cock to vibrate, tingle, this tremendous pressure falling over to one side and then over to the other. Churning against my skin, the feeling of water crushing onto my cock. The rush of water vibrating against me, spraying along one side, then twisting my hip a little letting my cock pop through the stream so that it sprayed on the other side. It just felt amazing - and little did she realize I had done THIS in this very tub many time as well. I did not volunteer that little bit of information. Better to think she was the start of all of this, that SHE was my corruption.

"This feels so.....good. Mmmmmmmm," I breathed.

Her eyes were closed, she cooed out, "Hmmmm Hmmmm. as she peeked at me, wrinkling her nose, then laying her head back, eyes closed, rotating her hips over the jets. I was watching her squirm, wathing her small shoulders rise and fall into the water.

Because I was at the side and she was in the corner, we were actually quite close to one another, and we basically openly watched one another as we did this. I held myself up on my knees. The head of my cock was nearly at the surface of the water. We were touching and playing with each others feet as we did this.

She was also holding herself a little higher, I could see her breasts perfectly, watching her rock her body backward and forward, following her slit in the churning water. My cock was trembling, in the jets of water and my cockhead was coming in and out of her view at the surface of the water. I loved how she would set her head against the tub and watch my cock trembling from the jets. Her pussy was this arc between her open legs, moving back and forth in the seat. She was squeezing her breasts again, I was feeling so horny I couldn't stand it. Watching her body, so open - right there for me. Her one hand was up on the edge of the tub and I lay mine on hers, she looked at me. Deep into my eyes.

My god, at that moment I could feel myself cumming, rising up from deep inside. I began to buck into the side of the tub and squeezed her hand as I did, she squeezing my hand back, watching me. Ribbons of cum spraying out of me, and up out of the water, you could see the cum squirting up like a little fountain, before coagulating at the surface. She was looking at me, giggling. "That was quick."

"It's pretty intense." I could feel my cock relax and I kept sitting where I was right by her, facing her on the seat there. She tipped herself toward me a little, holding her legs open; not shy, hungry, still squeezing her breasts. Looking at me, her liquid stare and closing her eyes, gradually getting herself more and more worked up.

I lay a hand on her thigh, she did not move at all, just a little sideways glance. "Behave."

I began to stroke her thighs from her knees to the bend right at her abdomen, inches from her puss when I was at the top of her thigh. "This ok?"

"Feels nice."

And I continued, higher up following the line of her hip bone, rubbing her tummy, stroking around her navel touching the little metal bar that pierced her there, traced a line along her arms. Curled my fingers into hers. Held her hand. Then tracing my hands along her arm over her shoulders; then tracing the edge of the water, and held the hand that was cupped right over her breast. "How about this?"

I was trembling as I said that, holding on to her, touching her fingers, pressing my fingers between hers so that I could feel her nipple on the tips of my fingers.

"Not exactly a good time to ask. I'm so horny right now....... I'd do just about anything."

Those words melted into me. She had her eyes closed as she said it, said it with a low growl. I could feel her still rocking steadily in the water, bobbing up and down, as I held my hand over hers she moved her hand away letting me cup her breasts, and I squeezed. Oh my god, squeezing her breasts and just as I did, could feel her whole body begin to quiver and tremble, buck forward and back.

"Oh god. Oh...uh..ah ah. I'm cumming."

She was looking right into my eyes. Her little girl whimpers and moans, louder and louder. She was on fire, her body shook and she dropped onto the jets, she looked like she was in pain. And then she let go, looking at me, my hand still on her breast and she fell away from me settling into her seat.

youbadboy
youbadboy
7,509 Followers