Secret Summer with Melinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pure pleasure, as we lay in this dark room fucking, the sheets pulled down around us, a sheen of moisture on our skin. Making it feel slick and velvet. And then she leans forward, bringing her nose to mine, smiling and wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling herself to me, while lengthening her legs up around my side - one last kiss before lifting me up, pulling me back, until I am sitting. We are pulled up into a sitting position facing each other, her little bottom nestled in my lap. All innocence and wickedness. The weight of her in my lap causes my cock to slide even deeper inside of her and we both moaned a little as she curls her legs around me, I can feel her heels at the small of my back, and she is bending her knees again this time to rock her cunt tight along the length of me, dragging her clit hard along the length of my cock. I can feel her whole body melt as she grinds her cunt against me. As I curl around her pussy, my whole cock is impaled along her slit and up inside her. I can hear us sliding, the juices dripping down my balls.

She continues to rock her pussy against me again, these long slow, soft movements, slippery and warm, grinding herself against me. Bumping her breasts against me as she does. I am clasping my hands at the small of her back and pulling her against me. Watching each other intently, touching our mouths together. Not kissing but touching holding our mouths, breathing, feeling our breath. The smell of us, the heat rising up between us. I can feel her tightening her pussy around my cock and I am tipping my hips meeting her thrust. Looking in the mirror, I can see her bare back and her head bobbing up and down in rhythm with my thrusts.

I look in her eyes, "Mmmm that feels really good, your good at that."

I know," she says smiling her teeth at me.

And I reached down again, holding my hand over her ass, feeling her little anus and lower down to where I've got her all stretched out, my cock pressed up into her. She jumped, "Sensitive."

I take her hand again, and hold her fingers over where we're connected. As she touches us, I look at her, amazed at how I can look at her eyes, see her there and know we are doing this. I cannot believe what we are touching. Our sexes one, our bodies entwined together. We were one, and I whisper "Feel this," and as I say that I take her hand and press it between us so she can feel me sliding deep inside her - disappear into her. Feel me enter her.

I can literally see her melt with the touch of us, a little whimper leaves her throat and I realize how much I love the lilt of her voice. I can feel her clit digging down into me, sliding along me, this little finger, this hard little pearl. We just keep moving so soft so slow, feeling our bodies warm and wet. And she holds her hand there between her legs and plays, I can feel her little fingers, poking and pushing, exploring between us. We are so slick and hot, I can feel that silky skin of her cunt wrapped tightly around my cock, her fingers pressed in and moving around down there.

"Mmmmmmm," I can hear the lilt of her voice again, and hold her to my chest, feeling her body move upon me, feeling her fingers touching me as I slide out, then in. Over and over and over. I love the way her hand is rubbing the underside of my cock as it slides in. These long quickening stokes sliding along her clit, deep inside. She bounces on me, quick bounces and long slippery strokes, and then rising and falling in my lap. Building building building. She lets go, and wraps her arms around my neck. I can see in her eyes how aroused she is, her mottled cheeks. She is licking her lips now and sliding herself against me in earnest. Moving her clit along my cock and digging it me, grinding down hard, bouncing, lifting herself up and falling down hard, faster and faster. I can hear her panting, and I lean back a little, allowing her to impale herself on me, to enter her as deep as we can, bury myself in her, and she is panting, "Ah ah aha"

And I am whispering to her, "cum for, let me feel you." And I am lifting my hips, letting my whole length rise up into her, watching her little bob with each bump of our sex. The sound of us slapping together. And I feel Melinda begin to shiver, she begins to move upon me faster, bouncing, trembling, short quick strokes, feeling me with her fingers again - what we are doing - just rocking together. She is feeling me fuck into her. So incredible and I can feel the cum beginning to rise in me. Oh god, we are cumming.

Everything, it all vanishes. The heat. I see white. I watch her eyes glaze, watch her shoulders fall forward and lurch back. And she can feel me begin to tremble, thrusting in so hard, reaching up into her. She falls forward on me, lays her breasts against me. Our tummies slap together, and I am holding my mouth open touching her lips with mine. She really begins to whimper, and she rests her forehead down on my shoulder and lets out this wonderful moan I can feel her warm breath in my ear, tingling down my spine; these soft, quiet little whimpers between quick breaths.

And I reach down and cup her ass with my hands, and begin squeezing and press her down, slide her on me, slide her on my length. Push and pull. Lifting my hips up off the bed, she rides me. From deep inside the cum is rising, I can feel it right at the base of my abdomen, feel my balls tightening, feel her body winding tight. This fire rising and tingling, our nerves are raw and wet, so hungry. Together, we are holding our mouths together. I want to look into her eyes, we are moaning and cling to one another, I can feel her hair in my mouth. Disheveled. And I can feel her squeezing her cunt around me as I moan, feel it pulsing, the muscles tightening and loosening as she is also fucking, grinding on me. Oh my god, moving on me faster and faster.

She breaths out, "Oh god, Oh, I'm cumming....oh, cumming" I feel this rush of pleasure, the room goes dark, blank, white.

And as she says that she is bucking on me, I can feel her beginning to tremble, bouncing on me as fast as she can, back and forth and up and down. "Oh....god," she coos in my ear. Then this desperate plaintive cry, "Cum for me, I want to feel you cum in me....fill me." And I am pressing deep up into her, lifting myself up, letting the tip of my cock touch her cervix, as we fall into that moment of our orgasm. I am spraying, can feel it, its release, ribbons of cum in her. Can feel her cunt drinking me in, literally this mouth, feel it opening and closing, pulsing against me. Feel my spunk up inside, our bodies are one and we melt into one another, simply clinging together. Holding our mouths open and letting our pleasure wash over us, our skin shiny with sweat, our bodies wet and raw.

She really begins moaning, louder, longer, her breath coming in little pants, she is still cumming. And I pull her tight to myself, hold onto her, press her down hard and push and push into her, grind her into me still. I've got her bouncing on my cock, feel myself spraying ribbons of cum, running down my thighs and we are fucking hard, and then it hits her I can feel her spasming, crying out, she begins to bite down on my shoulder - hard. Bruising me, it hurts. That point of pain mingling with the pleasure. The same......leaving her mark on me.

I am scratching my nails up her back. Her hair is everywhere around us, her long wavy soft hair as she simply lays herself on my shoulder, limp. This little doll, I can see her mouth, her innocent nose. Her little smile. My little girl. To look at her, you would never know I was still inside her, but..... I can feel her cunt squeezing and releasing me, drinking me. Quivering I can feel us squishing together.

And as we settle, breathing long deep breaths, we are still clinging, clinging to one another; still wrapped around each other. Her hair is all stuck to us, we are wet with sweat. Our eyes cannot focus. Incredible. So fucking incredible. We open our eyes - see each other for the first time. Smile, touch our mouths again. She bites me tongue. Laugh a little, breathing. Remembering to breath. Oh yeah!

I can feel cum running down my legs, I look at us. We are naked. Remember what we are doing. Cum is running all over the bed.

We fall apart, she drops down between my legs, my cock hanging there still touching the hair of your puss, my little peachfish. It looks wet and mashed, ravaged. My Melinda is sitting there holding her legs open looking down at herself, her cunt this gaping wound. She moves over my leg, cum streaking my thigh. Shiny. I can see where I entered her, see the white cum still leaking out of her, as she holds one knee up, fallen open.

Laying dissolved, disheveled and naked in our bed.

I lay next to her and she turns to me, lifting her ass off the wet spot saying, "We're gonna have to change sheets, unless you want to sleep in the wet spot."

We laugh. "Oh God!"

I say, "Your fucking incredible." I lean over press my forehead to her, "Fuck, that was GOOD."

You giggle, "I am."

******************

Epilogue

.................That morning I felt myself wake, could hear the birds outside the window. The faintest glow of the sun rising. A thin band of light falling across the sheets, across our skin, warming us. I remembered immediately where I am, reach lightly with my hand and touch your warm hip.

I could not believe where I was. It had been weeks, weeks and weeks of our secret, our secret world, this room. We had our secret life together I never wanted to end. No one knew. I had come to know your body, amazed at how our touches, smells and senses could turn the other on so completely. How our sexes fit together, we were two pieces of the same puzzle. I watched your breathing, so comfortable, so natural with me. This shy little girl. All Innocence.

You were laying on your stomach, and I simply turned myself toward you and tugged at your waist. You can feel my fingers and turn lightly, push your ass softly back into me, snuggling back we spoon together. Perfect fit! I let my cock lay up between your legs, feeling it stiffen up the line of your ass. You were tired. It had been a ‘busy' night. We had already fucked like three times. It had been weeks - it didn't matter. Every time felt like the first time. You didn't move as I grasped my cock and pressed it down between your legs, letting it slide along the bare flesh of your pussy, its smoothness sending tingles up my spine.

I held you soft, curling my fingers around her middle, tugging you close, feeling your legs fall open a little, wiggling your hips, and then tipping your ass back back, I felt myself slide all the way inside.

You made no sound, didn't move at all then. I just lay like that, feeling you - my every sense, electric, the living part of me that can be one with you. Inside of you. We were one. I begin moving so gentle and slow upon you, nuzzling myself into your hair, into your neck and shoulders, kissing you there. Sliding so deep and then pulling out to just the opening with the tip of my cock and back all the way inside. So slow. Oh my god what we had together, the smell of you rising up around me, our warmth in this bed.

As I was fucking, I began to roll over on top, let my legs open and fall on each side of you, feeling you comply, yield, just sort of roll with me until you are back on your stomach - still ‘asleep.' The feel of your breathing though told me, ‘she is awake,' and I could feel you begin to press back, just lightly, meeting my thrusts. The curve of your back, the undulation of your hips.

I loved the way you lay on your stomach, with legs apart as I lay on you and slid myself inside, rising and falling on you, rocking my tummy over the curve of your ass. Just tipping inside you. You letting me ‘do anything I want to you.' The only movement is the tipping of your hips, the undulation of your ass pressing back against me. And these barely audible moans. I hold myself above you, begin to press into you faster, feeling the cum rising in me, longing for its release. I am pushing into you harder too, pressing you down into the bed, was going to cum in you again. Delicious. So delicious.

Your arms lay loose on either side, your face was turned, your ass tipping higher now into the air toward me, but still pretending to be asleep. Maybe you were. We had been up most of the night together, I was amazed I could still get hard. But god I needed to fuck you again, and I began long slow deep strokes, long thrusts and you were meeting each one. I take my thumb and slide it along the crack of your ass and then touching it to your anus, press it up into your ass, deep into your asshole, can heard this deep moan rise from you then. You push back hard, feeling yourself impaled on me, I am filling you completely. Can feel you tightening around my cock, and shaking your hips against me, these quick thrusts back against me - trying to cum.

I am breathing faster, panting. And then I hear you, your trembling, stiffening body, "Oh my god, MMMMM" I release my hand from her and fall on you, press you into the bed and hold my mouth to your ear still fucking you, "Does my little girl like to be filled up."

"Oh god, keep going."

And I can feel myself cumming, spraying into you again, the feeling of release. I can feel you squeezing my cock so hard. Squeezing your thighs. You were just sucking and pulling me inside, drinking my cum. We fell into the mattress, I lay my chest across your naked back and lay my head into your hair, holding my mouth to your ear.

I can see you open your eyes, "You have to stop it! I won't be able to walk."

I laugh and give you such soft kisses.

"It was my present to you......Happy Birthday!"

You smile, squeeze my cock tight with the muscles of your little cunny as you kiss me, "You remembered!"

.........................

"I'm not through with you yet little girl."

Please write me what you think, any other ideas you may have!! Your responses are why I write. Thanks.