Secret Surprise

Story Info
She's in for a big surprise.
2.9k words
4.42
208.4k
21
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANNE240
ANNE240
1,420 Followers

I slid the key card in the lock and the door opened with a click. It was dark, except for a few candles that were lit on either side of the bed. There was a note, just like all the rest, propped up against the largest candle. Underneath it there was a blindfold. My hands shook as I opened the note.

Don’t speak. Don’t think. You have trusted me so far. This is the last note. Have you figured out who I am? You will know tonight, if you stay. You can leave now, and you will never know. If you stay you must do exactly what I tell you.

If you want to leave, place the key on the table and walk out. If you want to stay, take off your clothes, put on the blindfold, and lie down on the bed. No peeking. Wait for me there and don’t leave.

I swallowed hard as I contemplated what to do. I tried to think of every note I had received over the past nine months. Not one left a single clue as to who was writing them. I took a deep breath and figured that I had come this far, I couldn’t turn away. I had to know who was behind this.

I did as I was instructed, shedding my clothes and placing them neatly on the chair next to the desk. I lay myself down on the silk sheets, placed the blindfold tightly over my eyes, and waited.

I began to grow tired as hours passed, but my body was anticipating what was going to happen. My mind began imagining the evening’s possibilities and I grew more anxious. Suddenly, I sensed that someone was there. I heard no noise, but I felt as though someone was beside me. My heart began to pound, and I felt nervous. I started to sweat, and got myself ready to run out of this place without looking back. I must be crazy to put myself in this position. What was I thinking? There I was, naked, blind, and vulnerable to a stranger. I couldn’t swallow as the reality of my situation started to set in. I wanted to scream, but something wouldn’t let me. I felt as though I couldn’t move. I was as good as dead. My fingers gripped the sheets on either side of me, squeezing them into a tight wad in my fists as I felt movement all around me. How many people are there? I never thought that there could be more than one. It seemed as though every bit of common sense that was in me, vanished under the persuasiveness of this stranger. Every possible scenario flashed through my mind, causing me to shake with fear. Still, I defied my urge to run, and fought to stay where I was. I couldn’t turn back now.

My heart was pounding in my ears, and my breath was heavy. My eyes began to fill with tears and I felt my body getting cold, still wanting to scream and still unable to move. I heard the television turn on with a pop, confirming that I was definitely not alone. My whole body was on pins and needles, and began to burn from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

My ears rang with a familiar sound from the television. I turned my head towards the source of the sound and listened as hard as I could. The volume was low, but I could almost make out the familiar voice. I felt my body burn with embarrassment when I realized what I was listening to.

A gift for you. I know you’ve always wanted one, so this is for you. You can do with it whatever you want, but you have to do something for me first. If you don’t want to do it, then you must leave it where it is and walk away. But if you want it, then you’ll use it. I want to see you, all of you. I want you to touch yourself, and show me what you like. I want to know what pleases you. When you are done, leave the tape here, and I will get it.

Another note, attached to a video camera. Not the first note, but the most daring up until now. I closed my eyes tightly as the stupidity of my act rang in my ears. How do I know this tape isn’t all over the internet, or copies being mailed to my friends and family? What was I thinking? For months, I looked at that camera in the backseat of my car, contemplating what I should do, almost praying that it would soon be gone so I no longer had a choice. I remembered making the decision, as once again, curiosity got the better of me. I couldn’t let this go without knowing who was behind it. I just had to know. I made my decision, and followed through. The tape was gone from my backseat the very next day, and the camera was mine to keep.

I listened to myself on the tape, and the images flashed through my head. I could see myself, sprawled out on my bedroom floor, my fingers pumping in and out of myself. I started to become excited remembering what I felt like. I was doing something so wrong. Exposing my most personal side and putting my body and my sexual desires on display for someone I didn’t know. I imagined them watching me pleasuring myself, and it fueled my lust. I explored myself in ways that I never had done before, as if someone was watching me right then and there. That little camera, just sitting motionless in front of me, recording every detail, every second, causing me to find pleasure that I never knew existed.

I listened to myself speaking to the camera.

“Is this what you want? You wanted to see me, all of me. Oh God yes! You want me? I want you to do this to me! I want you!”

My ears rang as I heard my orgasm take over my body. The first, then the second and third. I heard my screams of pleasure, and the sound of my fingers plunging inside of me. My nipples were aching, and I was beginning to feel the wetness between my legs as my mind relived the sensations of that day. I never had a more powerful release than I did in front of that camera.

My body started to shake slightly, until the pop of the television turning off reminded me of where I was. Suddenly I could feel them there, close to me. I tried to catch my breath as I could feel them moving closer to me. My nostrils filled with a sweet scent, confusing me. I inhaled deeply, and the familiar fragrance filled my nose. Perfume, the same kind I wore. My mind began to spin. All the thoughts that had been racing through my mind in the past months, and never once had it occurred to me that my anonymous stranger may have been a woman.

I could feel her warmth as she drew in closer to me. Her scent was filling my senses, and my mind was spinning out of control. Who could this be? I never imagined myself with another woman. My stomach was a giant knot and I fought the urge to cover myself up. My excitement was building inside of me, and my mind was screaming at the thought of being intimate with another woman. It was a whole new fear, different from what I was experiencing earlier. I was no longer afraid for my life, but afraid of what was to happen. I never knew another woman could be so intimidating. I felt small and inexperienced as I lay before her, bearing my everything, unsure of what to do or what to expect, as if it was my first time all over again. I thought everything, except that I shouldn’t be here. Why did that thought not cross my mind? If someone had told me yesterday that this was a woman, I wouldn’t have been here. But, here I was, and although it was the fact that she was a woman that made me want to flee, it was also because she was a woman that was keeping me calm. Even though we had not yet spoken, or touched, her presence was comforting and somehow familiar.

My body burned as her skin finally connected with mine. Her hand grabbed mine, ever so softly, and placed the tips of my fingers against her smooth warm skin. I was under her control, and from the second she touched me, I knew I was hers to do whatever she pleased. She led my fingers across her delicate skin, erasing any doubt as to the gender of my seducer. I didn’t know what part of her body I was touching, but it was like nothing I’d ever felt before. My throat was dry, and I felt as if every bit of moisture in my body was concentrated between my legs. My body ached to be touched, to be soothed.

I felt her weight shift on either side of me, and I could tell she was above me. I could feel her hovering just inches away from me. I could feel her nakedness, and could almost see her breasts hanging just inches from my own. I could feel the warmth of her sex on my own, and my mind pictured her perfect body, exactly as it were, over mine. I started to squirm slightly as my knees bumped against the inside of her legs. I felt her warm sweet breath on my lips, and I froze, anticipating her lips touching mine.

Her one hand still guided my fingers delicately over her skin. I knew now that I was touching the side of her belly and her hip. Her body was hard, yet smooth, something I never experienced sexually. The curve of her body was sensuous and inviting, almost encouraging me to press further. I raise my other hand and held on to her as she held herself above me. She allowed my hands to explore her. Slowly I moved them over her hips, across her backside, and up her back. It was as if we were exchanging our energy through touch, and I could feel what she was feeling. As my hands roamed up her back, across her shoulders and down her arms, I felt her body start to shake. Her muscles twitched as I passed over them, and I was still searching for any clue as to who she was. I let my hands roam back up to her head, running my fingers through her long thick hair. I could hear her breathing increase as I pulled my hands in and around the sides of her face. She pulled her head back and gently kissed my finger tips as they caressed the air between us.

She lowered her body down towards mine, until our skin just barely touched. I could feel her nipples dancing slightly above mine, and the hairs of our sex lightly grazing together. We were breathing in unison, her face, just barely touching mine. Her body moved slowly above me and I could feel my clit throbbing between my legs, as if it were reaching out on it’s own to be touched. She rocked above me, slowly increasing her speed, as if she were inside me, making love to me. So close to touching, but not quite. My hips began to rock together with her body, thrusting lightly up towards her, hoping to connect, but she wouldn’t allow it. My hands fell to my sides, and nothing else would move except my hips, gyrating with the rhythm of her body. I felt as though I was being held down to the soft bed beneath me.

Faster and faster she rocked above me, my hips keeping up with her, and our passion increasing. I could sense her breathing becoming erratic, and felt the heat from her pussy increase. Her nipples pressing slightly more into mine, and her body was now steadily shaking. She let a silent moan escape her lips, and even though her voice was silent it was familiar. Still we did not touch, and our pleasure was increasing. It was as if our energy was electrifying the air between us and stimulating our bodies. I had never experienced anything like it. Our bodies began to sweat, increasing the pleasure between us. I could smell her. The fruity scent of her perfume mixed with her perspiration and her musky sex. It was an intoxicating aroma, and it over powered me, almost putting my mind into a trance.

Our bodies rocked harder and faster, still not touching, and I knew I was going to cum. My back arched, and I threw my head back as I let out a long approving moan. Again my hands gripped the sheets below me. I began whispering and moaning, telling her I was going to cum, begging to be touched, but she still didn’t speak. Her breathing became erratic, and I heard her mouth open. She was breathing long heavy breaths out of her mouth now, rather than through her nose, and I knew we were both about to cum. A high pitched sigh escaped her throat, and I could feel her body locking up above mine. She inhaled sharply and the rhythm of her body began to change. She was there, and without warning, my hips thrust higher off the bed, as if someone were pulling my feet down. I held on to the sheets as my body shook with orgasm. My clit pulsated uncontrollably and the muscles in my body locked up one by one. I lost the ability to breathe, and with the blindfold still over my eyes, I lost sense of where I was. I felt as if I were upside down, or falling, as waves of pleasure danced over the entire surface of my body. I felt the muscles in my pussy contract, pushing out every inch of moisture in my body.

I could fell her shaking above me, her body was out of control, as though her joints would give out one by one, and quickly regain themselves. I could feel her wetness on me, mixing with my own, and the energy from her orgasm fell on top of me like a weight, locking us together.

Finally, it passed. We both remained motionless as the last waves of pleasure exited our bodies. Her breath still full on my lips I felt her draw closer to me, our lips finally touching. Softly at first, but pressing harder against each other. Her tongue slowly crept out to meet mine, and soon we were kissing. It was the most sensuous kiss i had ever experienced, making my whole body shake, and my mind practically shut down. It was something more than just a kiss. It was unlike any kiss before, soft, gentle yet intentional, strange but also very familiar. Finally the rest of her body slowly melted into mine, and her skin pressed against mine felt like the last piece of a puzzle being snapped into place. As the darkness surrounded me, I realized I almost didn’t want to see, I didn’t need to. I almost didn’t want the mystery to end.

Our kissing increased, becoming more passionate, and our bodies began to come back to life. Our hands moved over one another’s bodies, our legs wrapped around each other’s, and we again began to grind our hips together. I was so lost in the soft embrace and the erotic energy that I almost didn’t care who this was, just as long as this never ended.

Finally, she pulled away from me, slipping down and trailing kisses across my body. Slowly, she lowered herself between my legs. I felt her breath on my and my body tensed in anticipation of her touch.

“Oh yes” I whispered, “Yes.”

Suddenly she stopped, and I felt her weight lift off of me. I didn’t move as I felt her walk away from me. I sat up, quickly pulling the blindfold from my eyes. I could see her silhouette, just behind the candles. She sat in the chair, and I waited for my eyes to adjust, but I still could not see her face in the dark room. She turned away from me, towards the window, and I got up and walked towards her. She stood up as I got closer, turning towards me and kissing me hard on the lips before I could see her. I returned her kiss passionately, to let her know that it didn’t matter who she was, I was hers. Then with out warning, I pushed her away and flipped on the light.

Nothing could have prepared me for what I saw. I couldn’t speak.

She smiled at me and stepped closer and closer, until our skin touched once again. I wanted to run again, and again something kept me where I was.

“I hope you’re not mad”

I couldn’t speak. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me quickly on the lips again.

“You? I can’t believe...Why?”

She just smiled. “Because I love you.”

My body melted into hers, and I gave into her. I knew that no matter who it was, I was hers, even if she was my sister. I kissed her again, basking in the feel of her body held tightly against mine, A feeling I will cherish for the rest of my life.

ANNE240
ANNE240
1,420 Followers