Secret Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie quietly crawled back to the other bedroom and pushed the door shut. Now she could sleep. Jeremy slipped out of Lil's backside. He licked that sweet orifice and then kissed her there as he helped her up off the floor. They fell onto the bed and lay there speechless for minutes. Lil spoke first, "Jeremy did you like it?" "I loved it and wonder how we can do this again and again," responded Jeremy. Lil didn't dare tell Jeremy that Jamie and herself had set him up. He would probably be mad and never see her again. So she said, "Do you want to tell Jamie or keep it a secret?" Jeremy SECRET SWAP - SEXU'AL - PAGE 8

definitely didn't want to tell Jamie because he had told her that she was the only woman he wanted and wouldn't have sex with anyone else. He knew she would be mad and would probably call it off between them or worse. He knew they had to keep it a secret. "We will arrange to get together as often as we can without Jamie knowing it," said Jeremy. Lil readily agreed or so he thought. Jeremy kissed Lil again and quickly went to the bathroom to shower before Jamie awoke. Lil decided to shower with him because she wanted to seal their deal with more eating of his cock. Their shower was exhilarating and sensual. After they had finished and Lil had brought Jeremy to orgasm again, they dried each other off and dressed. Then they went back to the livingroom and awaited Jamie's entrance. Jamie slept for a while and awoke. She went into the livingroom and sat down with Jeremy and Lil. It was getting late, so they said their goodnights and left. Jamie exited first and said she would get the car. Jeremy touched Lil's breasts and she grabbed his buns as a sign of approval. They made plans to see each other again on Sunday.

The ride home was nice. Both Jeremy and Jamie were sated. Jamie's fantasy had come to fore and Jeremy had made love to his girl's friend with his girl sleeping in the same house. His sleeping dick arose at the thoughts. Jamie reached into his pants and stroked him all the way home as she thought of the secret swap she had instigated with her new female lover. She knew that it would happen again and he knew it would happen again -- a secret for both of them!

To be continued...

12