Secret to a Long & Happy Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudak
Mudak
58 Followers

Epilogue

Claire and Larry went on to have three children: two girls and a boy, whom they raised to be responsible, passionate adults. Those three children gave them a total of ten grandchildren.

Claire and Larry were married for fifty two years when their oldest granddaughter announced her engagement.

Larry sat down with Claire to discuss Sarah's wedding. "It's time," he said, "for us to pass the old family heirloom on."

Claire sighed and said, "I agree. But before we empty our hair out of there, let's get naked one more time."

"Whatever you'd like, Mrs. Adler." Even after this long, with their bodies much more frail than they were half a century earlier, they were both still as passionate and filled with lust as they ever were. If either Larry or Claire had bothered to look, they would have noticed the box glowing with a white hot light.

Claire's grandmother knew it, Claire knew it, and Sarah was about to find out for herself: good sex is definitely the secret to a long, prosperous, loving marriage.

Mudak
Mudak
58 Followers