Secret to Working Out

Story Info
Adding sex to your daily workout will keep you fit.
1.1k words
4.2
17.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's face it. Working out can be a drag. It takes a real incentive to keep fit when it's so much easier to sit around and stuff your face. And sometimes a workout just leaves you wondering why you bothered. But my friend and I found a way to look forward to it. We exercise together naked.

Yeah, there are all kinds of nude yoga classes and stuff out there, but we do it at her house and the key is we've made sex a regular part of our routine. It's our grand finale after a good hour of cardio and weights, pilates and whatever we want to do. It's amazing how good you feel after you've come right after a good workout.

Trust me. If you can find a like-minded friend, you'll look forward to exercising every day, though Samantha and I do it every other day if our schedules permit. Usually when you get into a workout routine, you start to feel guilty or cranky if you miss you a day. Toss good sex into the mix and you'll really miss keeping active.

There's nothing more erotic, intense and fulfilling than working up a good sweat and then getting each other off. Your hearts are still pumping hard and your bodies are glistening. The build-up and anticipation, from watching other, is incredible and the orgasms are amazing. The release and all those extra endorphins flowing to your brain just leave you feeling so good, so relaxed. You can try a sauna or hot tub later, but you'll just fall asleep if you've already unloaded.

Just some background. Sam and I are both divorced. We've known each other since college. We were always platonic friends but we kind of danced on the borderline, doing things like skinny dipping together. We also shared a cabin with our significant others one weekend and Sam danced naked in front of all us and one night we all made love in front of each other, but there was no crossover. She stayed with her guy, and I stayed with my woman. But in recent years after our divorces we started to get out of shape. One night we were talking over dinner when we decided to start exercising together. Sam has a gym room in her house that has a treadmill, a bike, some mats and a couple of weight machines. She felt guilty about not using it, so I thought maybe we could make some use of it. Our comfort being together was what led to the good stuff.

I was just starting on the treadmill that first day when Sam casually peeled off her yellow t-shirt and lowered her black sweat pants. "I like to exercise naked. Is that OK with you?" she asked. I was stunned, but she didn't wait for an answer. She was going to do what she wanted to do.

I hadn't seen her naked in years and she still looked great in her mid-40s. Her brown hair was in a pony tail. Her breasts are those kind of classic pin-up tits with the luscious nipples that curve up to sexy points. She's full hipped and her thighs and ass are gorgeous despite the extra padding. Even the belly she was trying to lose looked fantastic. I also noticed that she'd shaved the plump mons of her pussy, leaving only a narrow dark strip.

"Definitely fine with me," I said, still wondering if I should get naked too. I wasn't in very good shape. The usual gut and flab, but I felt comfortable enough with her that I took my clothes off. And we both worked out wearing only sneakers. Watching her got me through a lot of boring exercises and thinking about her body...those gorgeous breasts bouncing, her luscious ass swaying, the inviting flower of her pussy and dark pucker of her sexy asshole when she spread her legs or gave me a view...made me hard as a rock. She noticed.

After we finished, we were both about to grab a towel when she grabbed my erection and gave it a squeeze. "Well, look at you!" she said.

"The benefits of working out," I replied, and to my amazement she dropped to her knees and took me into her mouth. A blowjob never felt so good and she was so into it, softly purring with pleasure as she brought me to the brink.

"Let's fuck!" she said, rising, taking my hand and leading me to a mat where she lay down and spread her legs, her glistening pussy open with excitement. She guided me into her for the first time and I tried to make it last as long as I could. It was all so incredible. She felt so good and I loved that she was really into it. Fortunately we both came together and that was the start of something great.

As the weeks went by, we got more creative. I worked a back massage into our routine, and mine includes giving her a slow sensuous rimjob. I love the taste of salty sweat on her neck, her shoulders and her back as I work my way down. The musk in the crack of her hot moist luscious ass is intoxicating. Sliding my tongue deep into the tight salty bitterness of her delicious sexy asshole brings me to the verge of coming and she usually gets off while I'm there. Sometimes when she sucks me she lets me come in her mouth and I'm amazed at the volume of my creamy output and how hard I shoot it. I haven't seen that since my college years. Other times I go down and pleasure her sweet tangy pussy while she lies back wearing only her headband, sneakers and legwarmers. I love gazing up from between her thighs and seeing her play with those fantastic breasts until she cries out, her legs twitching and squeezing my head as her pussy floods my face with her honey. It's so great to see her lying there, her nipples hard, her chest flushed, breathing hard with a smile on her face.

And like I said, it's amazing how intensely you can come right after a workout. We both noticed that and we've kind of become addicted to the reward of that release. We look forward to our sessions and we've each now lost about 25 pounds. The rule is one hour of exercise before any touching or oral activity. If one of us isn't into the sex part for whatever reason, we don't do it, but that's pretty rare. We always shower together and sometimes lounge around nude having a drink after we're done. We've kind of become a couple but there are no strings just yet. We've even started talking about having some friends join us. But for now, it's all good. You should try it if you can. Nothing beats working out naked, and sex will definitely make exercise your favorite part of each day. You'll look and feel better too.