Secret Weapon

Story Info
Never trust the boys on the track team.
5k words
3.93
81.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fru
Fru
38 Followers

Author's Note: I started this story last April, but it was BlueLyric's "This one time, on campus" contest of September 2006 that got me to finish it. This story will be up at the EMCSA soon, under Frustrated. Enjoy, and don't hesitate to vote or send me feedback!

Secret Weapon

Frustrated

The boys lined up, knelt, and then sprang forward as one. I watched, entranced, as their feet slammed into the springy track. They seemed like an unstoppable force, careening forwards as if their lives depended on winning this meet, this meeting of Middle of Nowhere College and our enemies, Rival University. They made it look so easy! God, it was way too hot for this heavy t-shirt. I crossed my arms over my chest; I couldn't let anyone see me in just a sports bra, it would be immodest and...well, I knew there was nothing wrong with it, but I just couldn't.

I looked at the crowd. No one looked though my window and I felt so alone. The window must be frosted glass, a one way. They must be seeing a mirror. It was just me and the treadmills, and I was overheating big time...I slowed to a walk and ripped the shirt off over my head, dropping it off the side of the machine before I could take the action back. I turned my eyes back to the runners.

There was one boy, especially, that seemed to draw my eyes to him. I couldn't tell much about him from this distance, but he was coming closer. I realized that the runners were going to make a full circuit of the track on this race, and that would take them right by my one-way window, the one I was hiding behind. I kept my eyes trained on him as he started becoming life-sized. Their feet pounded like mine, they shone like me, but they were focused. They were competent and they weren't panting.

I was still trained on that one boy as he came closer and closer. He broke away the pack, muscles straining, he was going to win. Then, rounding the bend, he looked up. He caught my eye; we were locked together, deeply, for an instant. The force of his gaze knocked me back and I missed a step. I just barely caught myself on the handle of the treadmill. The emergency stop pulled out and I had to jump forward a step as the belt came to a halt. I looked back up. He was sprawled on the ground, desperately trying not to get run over as the rest of the runners flashed past. He managed to get to his feet and loped a few steps before hitting his stride again. He was still good enough for fifth place, but the MON runners won.

I hoped he was OK. I had to find out, I had to apologize. Completely forgetting my shirt in the fitness center, I tore around the athletic complex until I found a door into the track. I spotted the alluring RU runner icing his knee on the other side. I started towards him and was immediately way-laid by Miles Miles and Half-Mile Hal, the MON boys track captains. They'd seen what had happened, and offered me this deal whereby they wanted me to go to all of their meets (including the away ones) and do pretty much the same thing. I won't go into it; the only thing that wasn't completely boring (it was, in fact, pretty shocking) were all of their pointed comments about my distracting "assets." I blushed my cheeks off knowing that it wasn't a two-way mirror thing at all, that it was a real window and everyone had seen! Come to think of it, everyone was staring at me now. I crossed my arms over my chest, only to feel (with further horror) my nipples practically poking through my sports bra!

My chest is rather ample, I guess, but I've tried not to think about it and I tried not to show it off. Standing there was a complete reversal of my usual policy and every single guy there was noticing to the fullest extent.

I finally got away from Miles, Hal, and the other celebrating members of the MON boys track team and strode over to the bench on the other side. The RU runner was still icing, but now with his back to me. He put an arm over his shoulder and scratched his back.

"Uhm, excuse me?"

He whipped around. I could see him fully now; he had raggedy dark hair and a wiry, muscled body. I could see a hint of pectorals around the material of his dark purple jersey. My heart started beating so rapidly it made me slightly faint. I inhaled quickly and deeply. It must have sounded like a gasp. He seemed to be having a similar reaction; his eyes were flicking over me like hazel pinballs hitting every target.

"Hey, you're that girl!" His wry smile made my own lips twitch.

"Yes, yeah, my name is, uhm, Bailee, and I'm very sorry."

"Don't be, it's a nice name." He winked. I missed it completely. The smell of artificial turf, sweat, and sneakers permeated the air and I breathed it in deeply.

"No, erm, I'm sorry bec-because I think it was my fault you tripped and I'm really very sorry about costing you the race, and I was wondering, well, hoping you aren't hurt and I was also wondering if there was anything I could do for you because, like I said, I'm really quite sorry." My eyes went to the ice pack.

He grimaced and dropped it. "Oh, don't worry. I'm not hurt; that's an old injury." He touched my arm; his hand was cold from the ice pack but the contact still jolted me. It was an electric touch. "As for anything you can do for me? I heard MON is holding a party for us since we don't bus back to RU until tomorrow, I was wondering if maybe you'd be my date for it?"

"S-sure," I said, the color rushing back into my cheeks. This would be my first date of the year!

"Oh, I'm Rowan by the way."

"Rowan? It suits you." I was starting to get back into my stride. I was no good with strangers, but I knew how to treat a date; I'd had plenty in high school, before that incident at the party and I'd gotten so into hiding my (despite the lack of exercise and endurance) pretty attractive body.

"Thanks." He grinned and hoisted his sports bag onto his shoulder. "I'm going to go shower, can we meet back here in an hour? The party is in a dorm and I don't know how to find anything but this place."

A human flaw! It put me at ease. I felt well enough to joke.

"Sure, how about we meet out front? I don't want you having any more unfortunate accidents in here." I tilted my head slightly and smiled warmly.

He put up a hand and leaned his head on a fist. "Makes sense. See you soon, Bailee."

He started off toward the locker rooms and I made my way back to the fitness center for my shirt and then back to my dorm for a shower of my own.

"OK, sohe's going, what about the rest of the team?" asked Anna fifty-five minutes later on our way to the athletic complex to pick up my date. Anna was one of the girls from down the hall. She had asked where I was going and then insisted on accompanying us. I had indulgently allowed her to come, figuring maybe things would be less awkward with a third wheel around.

"I don't know, I honestly didn't ask."

"Damn, Bay, you're no fun!"

"Oh, and who has the hot date for tonight?" I asked with a grin.

"Yes, but it's more fun to go home with a hottie you weren't expecting!" she said gleefully, and skipped ahead. Her layered pink mini floated up and whipped around in her wake.

"Watch that skirt, Anna."

"Baileeeeee, I'm just kidding, you know I'm kidding." She fell back and linked her arm through mine. "I'm not a slut, I'm just a tease." She was no such thing. We could all hear that creaking twice every weekend from clear down the hall.

Her white crop-top and light pink skirt stood out in the dusk next to my maroon baby-tee and jeans. She looked me over.

"Well, at least your shirt is tight. I'ddie to have as much to show as you do" She untucked a wisp of my hair from behind my ear. "Why do you always hide yourself?"

"Hey, I'm trying! There was an, um, incident my senior year. But I really am trying!" I was. I figured that if anyone was going to get me out of my shell this year, I wanted it to be him.

"Oh, is that him, is that him?" She pointed excitedly to the lone figure standing outside the athletic complex.

I squinted. "I think so." We got close enough to see the figure in jeans, faded t-shirt and sandals grin, and my heart leaped. "It's him."

"Bailee! Glad you could make it." We greeted each other with an awkward hug that left me with a warm imprint of his body on my soul. "Who's this?"

"This is Anna. She's on my floor over at Swain Hall."

Anna burbled excitedly and filled the air with essence of chat as we made our way to Boshale, the dorm hosting the party. His fingertips brushed my palm, and we grasped hands. I could feel him looking at me and I looked down, blushing and smiling.

"...anyway,you must know! That big guy on the team, with the sort of light brown hair, I think he was a shot-putter?You know, the real tall one?"

"You mean Hadley?" He asked, not looking away from me.

"...yeah probably, he wasso...earth to Bailee!"

"Huh?"

"We're here. If you two want to stand outside all night, so be it, but I'm going in. Party's on the third floor." She slid her ID card through the door's sensor and disappeared inside.

By the time we got up to the party, Anna was already dancing; it never took her long to find a partner. I noticed that it was Hadley this time, the one she'd been scoping this afternoon. I pointed this out to Rowan, and he just laughed. We started dancing, and I soon forgot about Anna. The room was loud and the music was pounding beneath my feet; it was hard to hear. We kept leaning further and further in to catch words, until we were pressed closely together. We stayed that way.

"So what's this about an incident your senior year?"

"How did you know about that?"

He got a misty look. "I, uh, overheard you and Anna."

"Oh, ok. Well-" I started, and lost my nerve. I blushed. "I don't really want to get into it. It was really traumatic."

"I'm sorry you feel that way. It seems like it's something that had a big impact on your life, and I wish you were comfortable enough to talk about it. Maybe that would help."

"I really really don't--oh!" I felt this buzzing right where Rowan was touching my back. It was mild, painless, intensely distracting, and spreading. The buzz climbed from my back and up to my brain. My thoughts fuzzed and then stopped. I was snowing like a broken TV. I was sitting in the middle of my brain in this timeless time, and then a flicker came through. Another!

I came to; Rowan was still smiling at me and we were still dancing. Suddenly, I just wanted to let go, to finally tell someone. Rowan could be trusted. "Well, if you really want to know..."

"Oh, I do, I do," he encouraged.

"Ok, well, when I was in high school," I said with renewed confidence, "I was a bit of a party girl. I wore really tight, revealing clothes and these mega platforms, and I snuck out of the house all the time and went around looking for college parties to crash. After a while, I started getting invited to these parties. I was sort of a fixture. I just loved to dance and be wild! I would usually switch partners each song, I mean, there were no shortage of guys wanting to grind with me, so I would switch around until I found one I liked and then stick with him. At first, I would just rub up against them and maybe hook up. Then a hook up was guaranteed, and I started going farther. I gave blow jobs and hand jobs and I even had sex with a few guys who, I'm sure, didn't care that I was practically a minor. I was comfortable with all this and I was having a lot of fun." I paused a moment.

"That doesn't sound so bad," he said.

"Well, no, that's just the background. I was a little--well, not a slut, exactly, but I was definitely promiscuous. I did have my limits. If I didn't fancy anyone at a party or there was anyone from my high school there, I would restrain myself. I didn't want any one local to know about my nightly habits, because then word would spread around school and my parents would find out. I was also never much of a drinker. I would have one or two to be polite, but I never got full-on drunk. I would get mildly buzzed and then spend enough time in the back seat of my car to be sober enough to be fine in the front seat." I took a deep breath. This was where the telling got difficult, where the memory got painful.

The buzzing started under Rowan's hands again, and somehow I was able to go on.

"One night, there was this really hot guy. A junior or senior at the community college, I think. We danced a while and started chatting, and he got me a drink. I was already a little buzzed and he was really hot, and I wanted him, so I took it. It was this mixed thing and it tasted really good. He just kept bringing them over and I kept drinking them. I was completely drunk and I knew it. I wanted to get out, preferably with him, very very soon, before I did something stupid. Of course something stupid happened; kids from school walked in, a whole bunch." I stopped and looked around. Could anyone hear me? "Um, do you think we could go into the other room or something?"

"Sure," he said. We walked, hand in hand, out of the dorm's rec room and into its kitchen. There were a few chairs. No sooner had we sat down when Anna and Hadley swept past us. His hands were all over her and she looked spacier than usual, but my hand was buzzing now; I really had to tell Rowan the rest of the story. I could hear the click of Anna's heels as they clattered down the three flights of stairs, and then the clank of the door as they hit open air. I turned back to Rowan, who was giving me a concerned look. I squeezed his hand for luck.

"Ok, well, I got scared and I was walking to the door, when the guy showed up and begged me to have just one last drink. The next thing that happened, well, the next thing I remember was, um, dancing naked, on the, um, dining room table. The people from school all had camera cell phones, and, well, the next day? Everyone knew. I meaneveryone; my eleven year old brother knew. My parents knew, I'm pretty sure mygrandparents knew. No one said anything to my face, but I could feel them, you know, looking at me, and I didn't like it. So I started wearing jeans and sweatshirts and sneakers, you know, anything to blend in. It didn't work, but I just kept at it. Every day someone looked at me weird, I would just find a baggier sweatshirt to wear the next day, a grosser pair of jeans. You can imagine how over my social life was. I was a recluse."

"So you didn't feel any better here, away from home and everyone you knew?"

"No. I just couldn't trust myself anymore. There were so many things I shouldn't have done..." I hung my head.

"It's ok, it's fine, no one's going to judge you." He lifted my head with a few fingers under my chin. He smiled kindly. The buzzing started again, stronger this time; much stronger. It started under my chin and made a beeline for my brain...I sat alone in a blizzard for uncountable time, and then someone threw a snowball at me. It whizzed past. Another! They came though the storm thick and fast, bombarding me, pummeling me—

"Bailee? You in there?" Rowan was looking at me with some concern.

"I just zoned out, babe." I flashed him a huge smile. "You know what? I feel really good now, and I have a feeling you had something to do with it."

"Oh? And what are you going to do about it?" I took his hand off my shoulder and guided it around my waist. Man, wasthat what I was wearing? These baggy jeans and some crappy t-shirt? Hmmm, I think Josie lives on this floor, and we're about the same size...

"I'm going to..." I leaned in very close... "Make you follow me! Come on!" I grabbed his hand and dragged him down the hall. I was cantering, but he was barely trotting. Hmpf; runner...Runners had stamina. Mmmm, runner...

We zinged around corners, but Rowan managed to avoid getting dinged. The music from the party followed us, but didn't put any concerted effort into a real chase.

"Uh, wait! Stay here," I said, and locked him out of Josie's room from the inside. I had to show him I wasn't afraid anymore, because, well, because I wasn't. I felt likeme again!

I dove into Josie's closet and started throwing things onto the floor. I could clean up later; I was heating up at the prospect of some action--at last!--and I knew neither of us wanted to wait.

I finally settled on a green, pleated miniskirt and the black, midriff-baring nylon shirt that went with it. I found some ridiculously tall black high heels with straps for my ankles and calves like ballet slippers. I flung my hair tie into a corner and shook my head vigorously. No time for make-up, but then, I already knew he was mine for tonight. He was so hot...I could feel myself start to drip, and decided I didn't need panties. They followed my hair tie. I flung the door open. Rowan was right there waiting to leap on me.

"Nowthis isme!"

After we finished mangling each others lips, he took a step back and then did a double-take.

"Woah. You weren't kidding about all the guys wanting you."

I didn't bother to blush. "Well, right now I want one guy. If he'd stop getting in his own way and mine..." That one guy kicked the door closed with his foot and then somehow managed to toss me onto the bed. My skirt went flying up to my waist.

"Well, what do we have here," he chuckled.

"Please don't tell me you've never seen one in person before."

"Oh, I have. I know just what to do with it, too." He grinned. I was really starting to enjoy that. I also enjoyed what came next. Me.

His head fit nicely under my skirt, and it wasn't long before the soles of my heels were digging into his back, driving his t-shirt toward his neck. I was rising into ecstasy and I kicked him off.

"Wha-? Bailee, if you don't want to..."

"Shut up." I yanked his shirt off and pulled his face back to mine by his hair. I jerked his belt open with one hand and made free with his mouth. I pulled on his upper lip with my teeth.

I pushed him back onto the bed with one finger and slid myself down onto a larger appendage. I rocked, I plunged, I leaped, I ground...and I never once came near the ground. I felt the heat grow in my belly, the aching need to let go. I reached down and placed a few fingers over the hotspot, circling and circling and searching and grasping and---and---ah!

I felt the drunken delirium of the waves pulsing through my body. He should feel this!

I slid backwards onto his legs, and then folded mine up underneath me. I reached down for him, and it wasn't a very long way to go!

I slid him into my mouth, tasting my own tangy juices. I ran my tongue around the head a few times and then through the groove and the little hole. He twitched and moaned like mad, and then I started bobbing. I could feel the tip of his cock on the back of my throat and his pubes tickled my nose. This was bringing back all sorts of memories of dimly lit backyards and leather car-seats and fumbling older guys mauling my tits. The present was better, where Rowan was moaning and sweating and grabbing my hair. I let him pull me down as far as I could go and gave his balls a tickle with my fingernails. He poured his passion into my mouth.

"Damn," he said, and flopped back onto the pillow. "I can't believe you can fuckingdo that!"

I slid down next to him and cuddled into his chest. "Please don't tell me the alarm is about to go off."

He pulled me in closer. "Don't worry."

We lay in silence for a nice minute. "There's just one thing I've been wondering about."

"Yeah?"

"That, um, buzzing thing."

"Buzzing thing?"

"Yeah, you did it a couple times. I just started, well, buzzing, under your hands and then in my mind, and then I was...different."

"Oh, that. Well." He scratched his head. "I have these weird powers. Things."

Energy thrilled through me. Powers! Theydid exist! Theywere available!

Fru
Fru
38 Followers
12