Secretarial Training

Story Info
Your new boss gives you special "training."
1.4k words
3.6
163.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are my new, young and sexy, secretary. You have worked for me for about two weeks and I call you into my office to let you know that your performance hasn't been good enough and I'm going to have to let you go. You are wearing a very short skirt, tight top and open toed high heeled shoes with thin straps that go around the ankle. When you come into my office I have you stand in front of me and look you over. I explain that you have been making a lot of mistakes and that I've noticed you take long lunches and that it's just not working out. I go on to tell you that the only reason I kept you around this long is that I like to look at your hard body. However, I say enough is enough and you have to go. You beg me for one more chance and say that you really need the job. I respond by saying that the only way I can keep you around is if you're willing to undergo some thorough "training" plus make amends for all the times you have slacked off. You say OK.

So I reach out to you and place my hand on your bare upper leg and run my hand along your smooth skin. You reluctantly let me feel my way up to your tight bottom. I explain that the first part of the training is the discipline part and that you are going to need a spanking for all the time you have been wasting. You reluctantly agree and I have you bend over and place your hands on the desk. I then lift your skirt and expose your ass. You have on a very small pair of black thong underwear. I start by placing my hand on your ass and rubbing it lightly. Then I smack it a couple of times. Firm slaps but not overly hard. I then rub your ass and the back of your legs more then I slap your ass again. I repeat this process a number of times, probably lasting about two or three minutes. I work you over just enough to slightly redden your ass. At that point, I reach up with my fingers and pull at the elastic band on your panties around your waist. I tell you that you won't need these any more. You ask me to please stop, but I cut you short by slapping your ass again and reminding you that you will do what I tell you to do or that will be the end of your job. I then tell you to spread your feet some on the floor. Once you have done this and your panties are down around your ankles, I begin to rub your ass and the back of your thighs some more and also mix in sliding my hand along your pussy and asshole, lightly brushing them intermittently. You are shaved perfectly smooth. I occasionally slap your ass while doing this, but most of the time I am rubbing your smooth skin and letting my fingers wander and press lightly up against your holes. You again ask me to please stop, but I again tell you that you will submit to this or be gone.

At this point, I have you spread your ass cheeks for me and ask you if you like it when your boyfriend fucks you in your two holes. You beg me to stop again, but I just ignore you. I move around in front of you and order you to your knees, but only after I have you stand up and I take off your shirt, revealing your tits. You have not worn a bra today and I tell you I like that. You get down on your knees and I pull my cock out of my pants. Once again you ask me to stop but I tell you to shut up and forcefully place my hand on the back of your head and pull your reluctant face onto my hardened cock. I order you to open your mouth and I push my cock past your lips and deep into your mouth. You have no choice but to suck as I pull my cock back out and push it back into your wet, warm mouth. I can tell you don't want to do this, but I continue on, fucking your mouth with my hard cock. I also tell you how hot you look with my cock in your mouth and how I can't wait to fuck you. You pull away for just long enough to again beg me to stop, but I simply push the back of your head back towards me and slide my cock back into your mouth.

After a few minutes, I order you to stop and I stand you up and bend you over onto the desk. I lift one of your legs and place your knee on the desk, leaving the other foot on the floor so that you must spread out, leaving you fully exposed. I kneel down and lightly begin to lick your pussy, working around the folds and the reaching far up to your clit, then working my way down to your hole. I push my tongue inside you, making sure it is nice and wet for later, when I plan to shove my cock in it. I also work my tongue along the edges of your asshole, eventually also pushing it slightly inside. You moan, but also again beg me to please stop and please not to fuck you. Just for good measure, I slap your ass a couple of times in response. I stand back up and move towards you with my rock hard cock. I then announce that I am ready to fuck you and I proceed to plunge my stiff rod inside your now wet pussy. You whimper some, but also you are moaning. I rhythmically pound your wet pussy, slowing only enough so that I don't cum too soon. I am enjoying this and don't want it to end too early.

Fucking your pussy feels so good that I feel like I want to do it forever but there is one more place that I want to put my cock. I begin to work my finger into your tight ass, using your pussy juice that I get off of my wet cock as I'm fucking you as a lube, to make sure it will slide right in. You feel the pressure on your asshole and beg me not to fuck you there. You say that you haven't ever done that, but by now there is nothing that can stop me from fucking that tight ass. I slowly pull out of your wet pussy and position my cock at the entrance of your tightest hole. As I begin to push in, you reach back with both hands and feebly try to fend off the invasion. That just turns me on more and I grab both of your wrists with my left hand and plunge my cock into your ass with an unrelenting force. You moan out loud as I piston your tight ass with my rod. At the same time I am fucking you with my cock and holding your hands behind your back with my left hand, my right hand is slapping your ass, adding to the effect. This goes on for a few minutes until I know I will be unable to last any longer.

With one last hard thrust, I pull out of your ass and spin you around before you know what is happening. I push you down to your knees and once again grab the back of your head, pushing it towards my cock. I push past your lips just in time as the first stream of cum shoots out of my cock and down your throat. I continue to fuck your mouth as my orgasm continues full force, pumping loads of hot cum over your tongue. I continue to piston your mouth as my cum wanes and I watch small drizzles of cum leak out of your mouth around my cock. I order you to make sure to swallow what remains and watch as you reluctantly gulp down my load. I then pull my now half hard cock out of your mouth and tell you to stand up and get dressed. You dress quickly and move to leave my office. As you are leaving I remind you about the early morning meeting I have scheduled for us tomorrow. I swear I see a slight smile cross your lips as you quietly nod your head and turn towards the door.