Secretary

Story Info
Niave wanton girl is taken.
2.1k words
4.02
41.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A girl goes into an office carrying a classifieds add, there's a man at a desk. The desk has a computer, a fax machine, a printer, a keyboard, and a large comfortable looking leather chair. The girl is wearing a skirt suit-like jacket and a tank, all lavender; she has with her a briefcase. She had been sitting in a lobby with an empty desk, the man ushered her into the office.

Girl: "Sir, I'm here about the add in the paper."

Man: "Yeah, okay. Do you have a resume?"

Girl: "Yes, sir, right here."

The girl reaches into her briefcase and pulls out stapled together pages and hands it to the man. When the girl reaches across the table to hand her resume to the man, he could everything down her shirt, she has at least a C cup, and no bra on. After handing the resume to the man she pulls back to sit in the chair she knocks over a pencil cup all over the floor. The girl panics and tries to pick up all the pencils, the man gets up to help her and notices her skirt falling to the point where he can see that she doesn't have panties or a thong on either. The girl, positive she's not getting the job now repeatedly says

"I'm sorry, sir. I'm so sorry."

The man then says, "It's alright, just calm down. It's okay."

The girl, still a little flumished, sits back on the chair and avoids eye contact.

Man: "Do you have good references?"

Girl: "Yes, sir, several."

Man: "I noticed though you don't have much work experience."

Girl: "Yes, umm...let's say I led a very sheltered life. I may not have experience but I do have the knowledge of never having to be told to do the same thing twice, you show me how to do something and I'll do it for you the same way every time."

Man: "Well, that is something."

Girl: "Sir, the add, didn't really entail what the job was."

Man: "Well, I haven't really decided, it all really depends on who I hire."

Girl: "Well, sir, I'm up for anything; to tell you the truth I'm a little desperate. I need money to continue my classes at the university, it's a really nice school, but very expensive."

Man: "I understand."

Girl: "I hope this isn't inappropriate or something but how much would I get paid if I got the job."

Man: "Oh, that's not inappropriate at all. The job starts with $9.00 a hour, then progresses if you're work improves."

Girl: "I should tell you that I am a full-time student."

Man: "That's actually perfect, for us both. I only need you for maybe 4 to 5 hours a night from between 7 pm to 11 pm and Saturdays from 11 am to 4 pm. And there's a lot of down time, you could probably do homework at you desk out front."

The girl astonished that this job sounds absolutely perfect for her, and somewhat excited that he hasn't thrown her out of the office yet.

Girl: "Wow."

Man: "Yeah, sounds great right?"

Girl: "Yeah sounds perfect. Is there a catch or something?"

Man: "No, not really. Oh I have a sort of dress code, I'd like to tell you what exactly you have to wear."

Girl reacts kind of like a double take and a raised eyebrow.

Girl: "All right, that's not really a problem, I suppose."

Man: "Okay, You're hired; you start Monday night at 7."

Girl: "Okay, thank you, sir. Thank you. Thank you so much."

Man: "I want you to wear a skirt, long black, with heels and a black tank top."

Girl: "Anything else?"

Man: "Yes, no bra, I like that, but for underwear; a thong."

The girl has no reaction and jumps right to...

Girl: "What color?"

Man: "Black"

Girl: "Is there any specific way you want me to have my hair."

Man: "Down, kind of curly."

The man then reaches in his pocket and pulls out a stack of money lays a few hundred on the desk.

Man: "This is for the clothes if you don't have them already."

Girl: "Okay. I'll be here, no matter what."

Man: "Okay, see you then."

On Monday the girl walks into the office 5 minutes early wearing a long black skirt with slits on either side just above the knee. The tank top has a zipper on the right that blends with the skirt. Her lacey thong shows under the skirt. Her hair flows with a cute little bounce in the wave.

Girl: "Hello, sir, I'm here, what would you like me to do today."

Man: "First I want you to take that box of clients and put them alphabetically into files and then into the file cabinet over there. Go outside to your desk to put them in order, and then come in here to put them into the cabinet."

Girl: "Okay, no problem, sir."

After two hours or so the girl finishes her task; the man had starred at her the whole time.

Man: "Okay, I suppose you can go for the day."

Girl: "All right, what would you like for me to wear tomorrow?"

Man: "Umm...a knee high white skirt with a black thong and hair pulled back, with a white halter and no bra, and open toed heels."

He puts down another couple hundred for the clothes.

Girl: "I still have nearly $150 left over from last time."

Man: "Oh, well take that any way."

Girl; "Yes, sir."

The next day the girl wearing exactly what the man asked comes in 5 minutes early.

Girl: "What would you have me do today?"

Man: "Well, that all depends would you like to do pretty much what you did yesterday and get paid the same, or do something new and different and get paid 2 dollars more an hour?

Girl: "Well, yesterday was a little boring, so I'm up for something new."

Man: "All right. I want you to . . . take off your shoes, then your skirt, then your shirt, and let me look at you.

The girl pauses for just a moment, but then does what he asked.

Man: "My God. You are so beautiful."

Girl: "Thank you, sir." A blush covers her face then reaches the tips of her breasts.

Man: "Okay, I want you to lie down on the desk, and do move or make a sound, no matter what."

Girl: "Yes, sir."

She moves toward the desk and lies down, the desk was completely clear of any clutter unlike yesterday. The man moves toward her, starts to remove his clothing, then stands directly in front of her.

Man: "Remember, no sounds, no movement, nothing."

Girl: "I understand"

The man climbs on top of the desk, stares at her body, moves his right hand to her left breast, his hand the perfect size for her breast and takes the nipple into his mouth. After a few moments of sucking on that nipple it became as hard as an eraser head of a pencil. He then moves his long hard cock towards her, and inserts it into her now swollen and profusely leaking pussy. She does not react in the least, swearing to herself she would do as she was told.

Man: "Oh God!"

His cock is the biggest she's ever seen. It's at least 8 inches, very thick at the base and looses a little thickness at the head --only a little, and the head looks almost exactly like a Roma tomato, big rounded and red. He is now pounding himself so hard into her, a tear rolls down her cheek-the only thing he never said she wasn't allowed to do.

Man: "I want you to scream, every time I say 'God'"

Girl: "Yes, sir." She said quickly so a moan would not escape her lips.

Man: "Oh. Oh. Ahh. Yes. God."

Girl: "Ahhhh!"-she screamed,"Harder!"

The man recognizes her request, grabs the end of the desk in order to be able to go further, and does; he slams into her again, and again, and again.

Man: "Yes! Yes! Yes! God!"

Girl: "Ohhhh! Ahhhh! Yesss! More!" she screamed louder.

Man: "Yes, that's it scream, you little slut. Scream as I tear into you. Scream for me, your Master. You are mine. Scream as you cum."

She had never been talked to like that before but she loved it, every instict told her he was right, she was now his. He was now her Master. Some part of realized he'd been molding her as such, but the other part didn't care, she was loving it way too much.

He knew that she was close, he was close too, just a bit more pain and pleasure would release them both at the same time; he raised her knee to her shoulder so he could delve deeper into her. He slammed once more swearing he was hitting her pelvic bone. They both screamed than as they shared an orgasm, both shaking violently.

Her tears were streaming down her face, she could feel the coolness, the only part of her that was cool. They both lay there a few moments to get their breathing back to regular. The man gets up out of breath goes to the door and says . . .

Man: "I want you to gather your strength, we're not done yet."

Girl: "Yes, sir."

About five minutes later the man returns with a key in his hand. Takes her hand and shows her through the lobby, they are both still naked. There is a door, the man uses the key, unlocks it, and shows her into the room, what awaits her there is more than she can handle.

Man: "I want you to choose which of these we will use first."

Girl: "I'm thinking," she pauses, "I don't have enough experience to decide; which do you have in mind?"

The room is filled with Bondage/Discipline Dominance/Submission Sadism/Masochism type things: whips, collars, chains, cages, a massage looking table in the center of the room, and a medieval rack looking thing in the center of the back wall; anything you could possibly think of as remotely sexual is in this room.

The man escorts her into this room; the shock is still on her face when he again offers her the choice of what shall happen first.

Girl: "I don't really know what to say."

Man: "You don't have to say anything, simply point to what you want to happen to you first."

The girl hesitates, then takes a deep breath, and points to the rack in the back of the room, centered on the wall. The man adjusts the rack to fit best with the girl's height; he places her with her face toward the wall. He then stepped out for a minute, which gave the girl a minute to panic, when he returned the girl realized that he was holding a very large vibrator; he turned it on to it's lowest setting, then began to stroke her back, a chill went down her spine. He then grabbed the hair at he base of her skull, she cried out. With that he plunged the vibrator into her vagina, still wet the the sex they'd already enjoyed, then watched as she began to react to the stimulant. After the shock, she resigned to enjoy it. He started to turn the setting to its highest position; she started to have an orgasm. This was his intention.

With that he grabbed at her waist and plunged himself into her ass, which was only moistened a little with the cumming of earlier, which he knew would cause her even greater pain, that of course was his intention. With both him and the dildo inside her she was screaming over and over, this excited him, he continued with greater and greater force.

After twenty or so minutes of this new torture he finally came. With such intensity and so violently it scared them both. He had practically speared her against the wall. Shocking her to her core, she had come too, screaming, and shaking. He pulled out and immediately left her alone, but only for a while; when he finished, she was left hanging there, the handcuffs hurt her so much but it would be nothing compared to the pain she would feel if she tried to stand. Because he pounded himself into her so hard, she knew her muscles would scream if she tried to stand, the pain was unbearable so she just hung there until he returned....

*

If there is enough reviews and comments their will be a continuing story.