Secretary African Style Ch. 02

Story Info
His African secretary makes a bad mistake.
2.3k words
3.9
56k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mishkin
mishkin
35 Followers

"Glad you enjoyed it then. Can I go home now?"

Funny, but I was hoping she had enjoyed it, or parts of it at least. That's how it is in stories, isn't it? The girl starts by hating it and ends up creaming herself. This one was determined to go through with it and equally determined to have nothing more to do with it than she had to, emotionally speaking. Unless it was more that she didn't want to admit to anything- after all she had managed to get her juices flowing. Either way, so be it. No reason for me to be through with her yet though - chance of a lifetime, and might as well make the best of it.

"Go Home? Don't you believe it. Only mid-morning. I'll have a few more ideas as soon as I've got some lead back in my pencil." She snorted resignedly and put down her cup.

"I need to go to the toilet," she said, "Shall I go to the office one?"

"No, use mine," I said generously, "I'll come and watch you."

"Oh no!" she said, but with resignation.

She went in and sat on the seat.

"You'll have to perch your legs up," I said, "Otherwise I don't get the view. And hold yourself open - we don't want you dribbling all over yourself." I crouched in front of her.

"I can't get going," she said, "Not with you watching."

I go up briefly to turn on the cold tap in the basin, an old army trick. In a couple of moments off she shot, a thick fraying stream bursting out of the tiny hole above her vagina which one normally would not notice but seemed slightly distended by the flow. It splashed vigorously on the front of the pan. I stuck my fingers in the flow and gave them lick. She looked rather scornful, as I suppose she well might.

"Quite tasty," I said, "Rather acid."

"What do you expect?" She dribbled to a stop, gathered a clump of toilet paper, and wiped herself. "I don't see what you get out of it."

"Prurient curiosity," I said. For the first time in the whole business she gave a laugh, showing bright white teeth hitherto not much in evidence.

"I need one too," I said, "You can have a sip." I stood up, turned off the tap which I could not see myself needing, and flourished my cock at her.

"Come on," I said, like someone gently wheedling a child, "Come and get it. Get my cock all nice and warm in your mouth and have a lovely drinky."

"Shit," she said.

"Luckily for you that's not something interests me."

She knelt at my feet and took my knob in her mouth.

"No spilling mind," I said, and let it come, but slowly to give her time to get it down. Also I didn't want to use it all up. She gulped away, face screwed up in distaste. I stopped and pulled out.

"Nice?" I asked.

"Like hell."

"Take off the rest of your kit and get in the shower."

"What now?" But she did it. First time I had seen her naked. Lovely firm breasts, as she backed up against the far wall of the shower. Fat nipples on a huge dark brown bases like gun emplacements. Just the dark shadow of the slit of her cunt, under its covering of hair.

I stood in the entrance to the shower and pissed at her, wielding my cock like a fire hose over her breasts and her cunt. The pale liquid drifted down her legs. My stream ebbed and vanished and I wished I'd had more to give. A new experience. Curiously satisfying.

"Did you have to do that?" she said, her nose wrinkled up. Well, no, I didn't have to, but why not?

I stepped in, got the shower head down from its holder, turned on the tap, and showered the front of her down. Then chucked her a towel from the shelf.

"You get on and dry yourself," I said.

"I'm not really clean."

"Clean enough for now."

She got out of the shower and toweled away, and an enjoyable sight she made, twisting and turning and bending. She picked up her clothes and we went back to the other room.

"Just put on your bra and shoes," I said. She looked good like that - white lace bra, though she did not really need one, black shoes. Her black thatch between the two, and her black skin.

"That's a clever girl. Now you just bend over the arm of that chair, get your head down, and wait for what comes next.." She bent over, presenting a full firm rump.

"I've got a bit of cream to make it easier," I said, assuming she had guessed what came next, "Sun tan cream as it happens, admittedly unusual for where the sun never shines, but it should do the trick." I squeezed some from the tube I had brought onto my forefinger. Then the pleasant job of pushing it into her anus and moving it around. And some more and some more. You can't have too much in my opinion, otherwise both parties get sore. I was pleased at the idea of being able to fuck her arse with no condom - AIDS had not started to gallop through Africa at that time.

"Now," I said, "I have to get really good and hard or I won't be able to get in. So I need a little stimulation." I bent down to pull my belt out of my trousers, which were still on the floor, and started to larrup her. She began to screech. It hurt. Red welts rose on her bum. "No, you're hurting me. No damage you said. Oh. That hurts."

"No damage my dear. It's really doing something for me." It was. I was stroking my cock faster and faster. For the first time I was carried away - everything till now had been quite measured. My balls felt as if they were boiling with cream, got into full production by it all. I was easily stiff enough to fuck her but I was enjoying hurting her so much. I thwacked away while her buttocks jerked and flailed and she broke down from shrieks into tears. Then I grasped the shaft of my cock and stuck the head into her arse.

The first bit of course was easy, then I met resistance.

"Relax or you'll get hurt," I said. I don't know if she managed that. But, holding and shoving, and turned on finally by grabbing her left cheek with my free hand and really squeezing her so hard she cried out, I got it in.

"It hurts, it hurts," she cried.

I shoved and slowly got right in, up to my root. A curious lack of sensation once I was inside, like cramming through a narrow door into an empty warehouse. Just as well it was empty I suppose, considering what it might have contained. Then slowly I withdrew. Lots of sensation where the rim of my glans came up against the tight band at her entrance. I pushed and pulled a little right there, most enjoyable, then thrust right in again, then did it all faster and faster. She gave a screech every time I shoved, then grunted when I hit up against her bum and my balls slapped her cunt. She greased up a good deal from inside as we went on and it all got easier.

"Say things to me," I said, "Tell me to do it. Tell me what I'm to do."

"I can't," she cried, "What things?"

I was really carried away by now. I tore her bra open at the back and reached round and grabbed both her tits.

"Don't play little miss know nothing with me. You know what things. Or you can make them up. Or I'll rip your tits off." Not that I could of course, but my sincerity must have made an impression.

"Fuck me," she started.

"Louder. Embroider the theme." A degree of grisly humour might stimulate her imagination.

"Fuck me," she shouted, "Fuck me in my arse. Fuck my bum with your cock. Bugger me, sodomise me" - these biblical phrases! - "Fuck my butt. I want your juice in me. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck my bum, fuck my bum, fuck it, fuck it, fuck it."

I did just that, faster and faster in rhythm with her words, and came right down in the depths of her body, came as I never came before or since, flooded her bowels and throbbed myself into exhaustion.

After a bit I pulled out - not easy as she had clenched up somewhat. I sat back in my office chair.

"Stay like that," I said.

She started sobbing softly. Slowly a gout of thick grey-white liquid seeped out of her anus and started creeping down towards her cunt. I got my hankie out of my trouser pocket and went over and handed it to her, "Hold this at the top of your legs to catch it when it drops off your cunt," I said.

I watched as my white spunk slowly seeped down the half distended black lips and started to drip into the handkerchief.

"You can wipe yourself now," I said, "Then get yourself over here."

She came over with bowed head. I stood up. "Get down and suck my cock clean, I said.

She was sniveling hopelessly. She knelt, and licked that cock, rich with every sort of secretion. I motioned her back to the armchair, where she collapsed in a bundle, folded into it sideways to avoid sitting on her sore bum, like a foetus in its womb, and suddenly started to sob and shake.

I gave her a good bit of time, and the sobs dwindled.

"Go off and get a proper shower," I said.

She hobbled into my bathroom. I heard the lavatory flush again and the shower run. She took her time - wanted to make a thorough job of it, no doubt. Then returned naked with her hair in a wet mess. Fetching in fact, like Venus from the sea.

"I'm afraid I haven't a hair dryer," I said.

"There's one in the office," she said.

"Then get it and we'll plug it in here."

She went and got it, and stood by the desk blowing and twisting this way and that, stark naked the while, till she was satisfied and switched it off. She was still trembling, but no longer in tears.

"You can get dressed," I said, "In here. Then do your makeup using the mirror in there if you want."

I enjoyed watching her dress. She hooked on her white bra, then slipped on her blouse, then her skirt, her shoes and her jacket.

"You've forgotten your pants," I said.

"I'm not wearing those again," she said.

"Been through too much?"

She picked them up and, before I knew what she was up to, grabbed her bag, shot into the toilet, and I heard the flush again - presumably to get rid of the pants. Time went by. When she emerged she had done a commendable job and looked much as she had done when she first appeared, except her face was a bit puffy and her eyes red from the crying. She didn't ask if she could go - perhaps she was too scared of what I might do next to risk it.

"That's it," I said, "You've given me a marvellous day, unforgettable. I won't ask you for it all again. Feel free to ask me for any of it if you fancy, though." She snorted.

"Before you go, just turn around."

She looked really resentful and impatient, but turned.

"Lift your skirt as you did at when we started."

She did, with equal difficulty.

"Bend right over and part your legs."

She continued to do as she was told. I suppose she had no alternative really, having gone so far.

Once more I gazed, taking my time, at her full cheeks and her cunt nestled below them, its spiky valves now closed and concealing the moist crimson creature that lived within.

"Thanks," I said. She stood up, turned, pulled her skirt down.

"Just before you go - was it a surprise?" I asked.

"Who's the innocent now? Do you think I don't know about these things? At least you didn't want me to eat your shit. It was a deal. I've delivered. Now it's for you."

I was impressed.

"You're quite a woman. You should go far. Beautiful too," I said, "Till Monday morning, then."

One last glimpse of that pin striped bum and she was out of the door. I felt rather deserted and lonely.

Life in the office became formal in the extreme. She soon got a new job in Port Harcourt over in Ibo country, helped by the reference I gave her. I didn't hold her to her notice. She seemed to have got herself together OK. Not damaged for life. I hope.

I'm not so sure about myself. I got her cunt and her arse but when all's said and done I lost her. The office is a rather dismal place without her.

Off to Lagos soon and my wife. And no doubt fucking my wife. Not the biggest of thrills, judging by past experience. Not that thrill is everything. They tell me. Will I ever get as worked up again? OK I was a shit - but to have the chance to be a shit once in a lifetime, and do someone a good turn into the bargain. I was a lucky man. I suppose.

mishkin
mishkin
35 Followers