Secretary - Day after Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He disappeared into the house and came out with a small sack. He gave her an apple and bag of granola that she was to eat on the way to their next destination. He pulled out of the garage. Only then did she realize she was completely naked, and he was driving her around! She felt like she was in a fish bowl. Everyone could see her. Luckily it was very early so there were not as many people out for their commute. His route seemed to go to work, but bypassed it.

They were headed to her apartment, to get new clothes is what she thought. He pulled into her complex and parked in a spot very far from her door. He gave her the key to her apartment and told her to go take a shower and then wait for him. Her eyes got huge! She was supposed to be naked, walking all that way? It must be past 4 apartment buildings! She took the key quickly, wanting to get it over with. She fumbled a bit with the straps, but got them all off. The dildo came out, but she missed it's warmth as soon as she stood up. As she went to shut the door, he said "secretary, suck it". At first she thought suck her bosses dick, but then saw the cream on the dildo. She knelt in the parking lot, ass in air, but door blocking the view. She quickly enjoyed the taste of her pussy juice from the night before, looked up at him, wiped her lips and then got on with her walk of shame back to her apartment. She did not run, but walked quickly, on a mission to that front door.

Once she made it to the door, seemingly undetected, she got the key in her door just in time to hear her neighbor pick up their keys and unlock their door. There was no way she could avoid this. Her neighbor had a coffee in his hands and said good morning, but didn't seem to notice her tits and cunt, nervously, quickly opening the door. She said something she can't remember and entered, closing the door behind her. Safe!

Her cat greeted her. Very eager for food or attention. She fed the cat, and that seemed to work. Next, shower. It was a new experience to walk basically from the front door to the shower without taking any clothes off. She showered, toweled off, did her hair and make up. She took a moment to see if she could find intermediate clothes that weren't on lock down, but found all drawers and closets had been given locks.

So, clean, ready for work except clothes she sat in the living room waiting for clothes. She turned on the early morning news.

15 minutes later, she heard her boss open the door. He briskly came in, grabbed her by the upper arm and took her to the bedroom. He threw her on the bed and said "spread eagle, face down". She spread herself as best she could. He opened the closet doors and kept looking at her naked body then back to the clothes. He made a selection that pleased him. He tossed the clothes on her naked body. He said "dress" and then to meet him in the car. She was to bring a bag of cat food with her. He was starting the clock and she had 1 minute 45 seconds.

She jumped up, and found the smallest clothes. No underwear, no bra. One dress with a low cut neckline. He'd see her breasts bounce ALL day. The shoes were not hers, but a yellow 5" heel.

She grabbed a bit of cat food on the way out, stumbling as she locked the apartment.

She got to the car remembered the dildo and strapped herself in. He took the cat food from her and drove them both to work.

The regular schedule was adhered to, the 30 minute walk before work, this time with shirt and shorts. She had an inbox full of tasks. She was getting used to not being filled all the time from panties and her work chair. She was so much more productive - maybe that's why he did it.

At lunch time, he tossed the bag of cat food on her desk and said to follow him. She picked it up and carefully walked one step behind him in her heels. He took her outside to the corner of the building. Walking on the grass she had to be very cautious not to sink in. She was told to get down on her knees and wait for the cats. The cats would only eat from her hands. He said that she could eat when the cats were done. He left her there in the shade, but exposed. She had never seen a cat but knelt and held out the food. It didn't take more than a few minutes for 3 cats to come to her outstretched hand of food. They quickly ate through her handfuls of food. When she packaged up the food she assumed it was for her, so there wasn't much.

She brushed off her knees and carefully headed back inside to her desk. She pulled up her computer to see an instant message. "How was lunch?". She was confused, she hadn't had lunch. She was hoping to get some food after she feed the cats. She sent back a "????". He asked how much cat food she saved for herself. Then it occurred to her. She just fed her lunch to the cats.

Hungry, she continued with her tasks, feeling stupid, and hungry, stupid and hungry. At 5 o'clock she went in for her walk to find no clothes or shoes. She got on for 30 min, but found the speed pre-programmed. She was wogging at 5 mph, quicker than normal. When she was done and sufficiently sweaty he said to leave the clothes there, and to go get in the car. She hesitated, but rushed to the car and strapped herself in, exposed the whole time.

He drove her to her apartment, gave her the key to the door, but not the closet. He said he had left overs in her now plugged in fridge and to help herself. She would be naked until further notice. She was not to use a blanket or cover to keep herself warm.

As he watched her get ready for bed on the black and white screen, he found himself overwhelmed with arousal. Tomorrow morning should be fun he thought.

Thursday – wallowing

It was a cold restless night despite the fact that she turned up the heat. She couldn't sit still, constantly getting up to do something. The feeling of just sitting naked was not appealing. She constantly turned over in bed, looking for a good position. When she finally found herself on her stomach the call from her vagina was too strong. It had been nearly a week since she had a proper orgasm. And the orgasm came quickly, with hardly any effort. This was encouraging as the second and third quickly followed. Finally, she was able to sleep, but there were only a few hours left before she was supposed to be to work.

She woke up with a smile, and then realized she didn't have any clothes on and that she was supposed to be somewhere, work. With no clothes to put on, she tried to stick to some kind of normalcy. She took a shower to get her smell off her fingers and her labia. She did her hair and applied the small bits of makeup. Breakfast was the remainder of the slow cooked stew he had made for her. And then she sat, waiting for either the clock to say she had to drive to work naked, or for some miracle her boss was just late in walking through the door with a parka and dildo panties in hand. There was no parka that morning, or panties either. After locking her apartment door, there was a mad dash to her car. Luckily it was closer than than the walk of shame she had last night.

As she sat at a red light, one of the few on her route to work, she talked herself through her exposure to the world. "Other people must do this all the time! And they probably like it. I'm not alone, it's the others that are wrong." Her routine was a little mixed up as she didn't even have the 5" heels to change in to, at least this made her a bit quicker. Once inside, her heart rate did go down a bit, but now she had to focus on her walk.

Her boss was not there yet, so she put on the 5" heels and got on the machine. The time was set for 30 minutes and she easily completed it. She got off the treadmill and he still was not in. She was still naked after taking the shoes off. She was unsure if she was supposed to go sit at her desk. The other secretaries would certainly walk by. With nothing else to do, she went out and sat. Still no dildo or butt plug on her chair, but she was sufficiently distracted without them.

Her inbox was empty. There were no tasks for her today. She started surfing the internet. There was really NOTHING to do. She started making lists of things that needed deep cleaning in her apartment. Also, random thoughts she hadn't had the time to work through. Her cat could use a new scratching post. Her car needed an oil change. The royal wedding made her think she needed to wear more hats, and then the Kentucky Derby made her re-think that.

She eventually found herself crossing her arms on her desk and putting her head down. She knew sleeping on the job was not okay, but nothing to do, and not enough sleep. This also hid her naked breasts, just exposing her back.

She woke up just as everyone got up to go to lunch. She was a bit confused, the back of her hand print on her cheek. The boss was not in yet?! Her inbox was still empty. She was starting to get worried for her boss. Had something happened? Surely he would have called in to say he was late? How long does she wait? She could drive by his place during her lunch break, or she could wait through the afternoon? No sense in waiting with nothing to do. Plus, she couldn't eat unless is was from him. Maybe he just wanted to take the morning off.

After dashing to her car, she joined the herds of people clamoring for a spot in line at one of the fast food places. She just wanted to drive by her bosses house, maybe check that he was okay. She pulled into the drive, a bit unsure this was the place as she'd only been there once. As she turned the engine off, the garage door opened. Shoot, she thought. This must not be it and thought about pulling out of the driveway, but then she saw his car, and the bucket she used. This was it.

She did not see her boss come out though. Hesitation as she got out of the car, and then the realization she was on display to his neighbors, she rushed into the garage for cover. The door to the house was locked, she looked in the car, in the bucket, didn't know what to a make of it. Everything seemed normal, except she was naked. Then the door started to close. She didn't panic, just thought it was malfunctioning. That happens right? She decided a knock on the door, to let him know someone was locked in his garage. No answer. She sat on the step up to the door, waiting.

When she figured her lunch break was over and she was still in the dark, dank garage she started to worry a bit. But she knew her boss was here, or his car was. There was nothing to do at work, so why not wait it out. Still a big groggy, she folded her hands on her knees, put her head down and tried to sleep. When she could see it getting darker through the garage window, there was a twinge of panic. She started pacing, just to give herself something to do.

The door made a noise, it was unlocked and her boss emerged, dressed for a night out. He turned the light on and opened the garage door. He pointed to the passenger side of his car, implying that was where she was to go. She hoped into the car, or well, carefully inserted the dildo and put the straps around her body. He cinched them tight and she was safely affixed to his car seat. He carefully backed out, narrowly missing her car in the drive way, and they were off. She had not a clue where.

She was a bit perplexed as they pulled into her apartment complex. She unstrapped herself and got out, before she closed the door she made eye contact with a stern look on her bosses face. Then she remembered what happened last night. She quickly sucked any of her juice off of the dildo.

He accompanied her to her apartment. Once across the threshold, she was told to go to her bedroom and lay face down. She heard him go to the kitchen and bang around a bit. She heard him feed the cat. And then silence.

After a few minutes she could feel his presence. He ordered her to defile herself as she did last night. She was confused, and then remembered the 3 awesome orgasms she had to help her go to sleep. As she put her fingers on her clitoris and started rocking her bottom back and forth, she felt a slap on her right butt cheek, then the left. She paused unsure how that felt. It hurt and stung, but there was something more. While she was thinking about this the rocking had stopped. He told her to continue. She got her mind back on making an orgasm. She was almost to the first one, and then he flipped her over, pulled her hands away, straddled her body and presented his penis for her to suck.

It was all very fast, but with the hard dick inches from her face, she automatically began sucking, or really applying her warm spit and spreading it with her taught lips. He helped her by grabbing the hair on top of her head, getting her used to his rhythm.

When he was close, he let her up. She was told to get on all fours, ass facing him. Quickly she complied, confused but excited. Was he going finally put his dick in her, well in her cunt? She waited, ready and wet. And then she felt it, the warm spray on her back, quickly turning cold and dripping down the side of her abdomen. She even felt the pool in the small of her back. He quickly got up, said "stay" and she heard the shower. She was so horny, denied her orgasm, and wallowing in his. She had time to think back about her day. It seemed so unproductive, but at least he came and she was still naked.

Friday – separate thermostat

After he completed his shower, he came back to find his secretary shivering, but still on all fours, covered in his cum, on her bed. He had her get up, pull the covers back on her bed and get in. He tucked her in tightly. He lingered, reclining next to her for half an hour, just to make sure she got to sleep okay. She reeked of his seed, still dried to her skin. He quietly picked out some clothes and wrote a quick note, slipping out of the apartment.

When she woke up, she felt refreshed. Finally a good nights sleep! She had taken baby naps throughout the day yesterday, but they were not restful. The first thing she noticed was the smell of cum, and then realized it was dried and cracking off all around her. Next she saw an outfit laid out. Not a bad choice she thought.

She got up and then saw the note, it had fallen to the floor. She was to shower and wash herself VERY well, then get ready for work, wearing the clothes he had laid out. There was still milk and cereal, she was to have that for breakfast. He told her that he had taken her cat. He felt it would be better cared for at his house. She was welcome to visit it anytime she pleased. This made her sad, but grateful to a point. She had been so busy with work and other things that her cat did need a more stable home, and someone that didn't eat her food.

He informed her that she had no transportation to work. He would be in front of her apartment at 7.13, if she wasn't there, she would be walking. It was only a 60 second window. Her entire morning was circling around that time. She decided to be there 5 minutes early, just to ensure that she would not be hiking in the 5" heels he left for her to wear. She kind of laughed. She'd been naked for so many hours, she would be thankful to hike, only because she would have clothes on.

She was outside in time. A bit chilly that early without a jacket, but worth it to get a ride. He pulled up, let her in, and was off. She barely had a chance to gingerly get the dildo in. She was getting better at getting the straps fitted, but it was more difficult as they were taking corners and going over speed bumps.

The ritual was getting more normal. After getting to work, she got on the treadmill in his office, today shirt and shorts. She did not have an after work session yesterday, but it was still the regular 30 mins. She went back to her desk after changing, still no dildo or butt plug on her chair. Her in box was full though. At lunch, he had packed a cute little lunch of a sandwich, some baby carrots and a soda. He said that her original lunch was going to be tuna from a can while she was on all fours, but he got called to a meeting, so she got his lunch. She was again grateful. She had never had tuna from a can, only sashimi style. She had a glint of a memory. He asked her a few days back in his barrage of questions her preference for tuna.She mentioned she hated the smell so much, she had never tried it. This raised a question, and her eyebrow.

After she finished her lunch she was back to the tasks in her inbox. Since she didn't have her car, she was marooned in the office. Her boss wasn't back by the time she took her 30 minutes at the end of the day. When she was done, she simply collapsed on the couch in her bosses office. It was leather and warmed to her body heat quickly, thus, she was out like a light.

She was awoken gently, with a husky voice. He wanted her to wake up so they could go home. He interrupted a most bizarre dream where her cat had been licking her nipples. She was talking to her cat, asking it why her nipple, but it just kept licking and licking, sand-papery and wet. She couldn't remember why she couldn't shoo it away, but somehow she heard the cats thoughts. The cat said it tasted good, and couldn't stop, the smell of tuna in the background.

She was awake. Smiled, and then realized she was not in bed, but she had clothes on and her boss was looking down at her. He let her acclimate and then helped her up. He helped collect her things and they walked to his car. It was dark out. She was still dazed by the dream and rubbed her breasts, wondering how that would feel, a cat licking her nipple, weird.

They pulled into his garage, her car had been moved into it as well. He mentioned it and hoped that it was okay they stay at his place. He was exhausted and didn't want to worry about her getting home in her state of mind. She had no idea about her state of mind, but wouldn't mind just crashing. She was catching up on some needed sleep. She voiced her concern for sleeping at his place with no clothes for tomorrow, and no pajamas. He had some good solutions, like she could get clothes tomorrow. He had clothes she could sleep in. He also had dinner inside. Nothing formal, but ingredients for a fresh salad and a bit of pasta. Once he said sun dried tomato and artichoke her stomach was audible. They both laughed and she began removing the straps.

They had a nice casual dinner. This was even better than the surprise dinner in her apartment! She helped him clean the dishes, munching on left over feta cheese, she didn't realize how much she missed some foods. He was taking it all in, his secretary in his home.

They were winding down, as dinner was late. An awkward moment, sleeping arrangements? He took the reigns, explaining that when he said he had clothes for her to wear, it was really a stock. Her mind went to stock for soup, but knew it couldn't be right. Her ears perked up, waiting for an explanation. He started up the stairs, a split level home. She followed. He went into the first bedroom to see one piece of furniture in the room. There were many implements she could not describe and could only dream of hanging from the walls. He explained, for her absolute safety in his house, she would be put in this device for the night. He warned it was not made for sleep, but would keep her contained and hands away from her orgasm spot. She looked apprehensive, biting her lower lip, hands behind her back, legs crossed, nervous.

The thought of being bent at the waist like that while her boss slept was a bit off putting. She asked if sitting on the dildo in the car was a better option. He said he had reservations, even though that is what happened earlier in the week. It was Friday and he anticipated sleeping in, it was safer that she was closer in case there were any problems. He pointed out the security cameras in the room that he could access on his phone at anytime. This put her anxiety a bit at ease. She consented.

He asked her to remove her clothes, and to not worry, the room had a separate thermostat so she would not be cold. She put the pile of clothes near the door. He asked her to remove the heels too, it would be too much at this stage. Stage, she thought... how far are we going? She pushed that out of her head. She put her head, then wrists in, they were farther apart than she though. He adjusted everything and locked it in place. It wasn't entirely uncomfortable though. No rough edges, it wasn't pinching, just an awkward angle. She saw him leave, he left the door open and dimmed the lights. She was alone again, but took solace in the fact she was being watched.

1...34567...9