Secretary - Day after Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is ashen, unsure what this means. Feelings lately have been that her life was on the right path, in this job, under her boss. But to lose her apartment, car, cat, and all of that was a lot to take in. Her identity was wrapped up in those things. Her ideas of worth were built on all that she had done herself. The achievements of her independent self, to be gone, where would that leave her?

The realization that she has been more happy and content in the last few weeks was a hum in her head and pussy. She raises her eyes, sitting up in her seat, chest out, pussy humming and looking straight into his eyes. She doesn't know exactly what the agreement is, but wants it, wants it desperately. The continuation of the last few weeks would be the most meaningful and rewarding part of her life to this point. She wants to make him happy. To do what he says.

He explains, that by putting the butt plug in her ass, in front of him, in his office, it was an agreement to submit. He prefaces by saying they have a very new relationship and that if there are things she does not agree with, to voice them. He would be disappointed to find that she was hurt mentally or physically, but he did want to cause her pain.

She grinned, blushed and looked away, unsure how to show she wanted to submit desperately without literally shoving the plug in. Her hesitation and stalling for dramatic effect, implied hesitation; but really, she wanted that plug in her ass!

Rather than insert it herself, secretively beneath her skirt, she picked the plug up and handed it to her boss. He stood, surprised that she so willingly handed her commitment to him. She submitted the act to him, a kind of acceptance of roles.

He gave it to her, and she was in bliss.

1...456789