Secretary Takes Control

Story Info
Boss & wife are made to pay for indiscretions.
3k words
4.2
59.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, this is my first attempt at writing, so I'd love to hear any comments you have, or suggestions for improvement or future installments.

* * * * *

It was late on Friday afternoon, I was tidying up my desk and looking forward to the weekend when Ann, my secretary knocked on my door. "O no, I thought, what have I forgotten now" – Ann was very efficient and always kept me well organised. Ann didn't need to work, as she had been left a lot of money when her husband had died about 5 year's earlier. She was a smart intelligent woman and worked because she enjoyed it and needed something to occupy her mind. She was about 5 8 tall, slim and blonde and at 36 a few years younger than me (43 now) – a fact that my wife had never been to happy about, which is maybe why they never really got on.

"Come in, I shouted"

"Hi Steve, have you got a few minutes"

"Sure, come on in, and have a seat – what can I do for you"

"Well, Steve it's more about what I can do for you. You know how Head Office asked me to check some of the records – well I've been through everything, and I know that you have been fiddling some things, over claiming on expenses, claiming for some flights for your wife…"

I could feel myself going red, and I wondered how I could explain this. "Look, Ann, you know how Julie is, always wanting to go away and getting new clothes – I just couldn't keep it up – and no form Head Office ever comes, so I thought.."

"Steve, you don't have to explain, just listen a minute, I'm prepared to straighten things out here and cover for you and I won't tell Head Office, as long as you and Julie will come out to my house tomorrow and stay over. I'm sure we can come to some agreement, but you will have to be a good boy and do as your told.!

Shit, I thought, how do I explain this to Julie, she'll never go – she doesn't even like Ann. I soon as had spoken Ann answered for me " I suggest that you tell Julie the truth before you come, I'm sure she'd rather hear it from you than me. So I will expect you around 7 tomorrow, that way we can have a drink before dinner, and a little chat – see you tomorrow, have a nice evening", and off she went.

I stayed in the office for a while, trying to think how I could get out of this, but which ever way I turned, I knew that if Ann called Head Office then I was finished. I had a good job, I was pretty much left to get on and run things how I wanted, and I didn't want to lose it. Feeling pretty down, I left for home knowing that I had to come clean.

"Hi honey, I shouted as I went in the house"

Hi Steve, you had a good day in the office came the reply – umm I thought, not quite.

Hey you want to come down and have glass of wine – we need to have a chat. I explained to Julie what had happened, what I'd one, and why I' done it. After she had a quick rant, she calmed down, realising that things would be a lot worse for us both if I got sacked. "I guess we'll just have to go over" she said, it can't be so bad and we can always just come home.

Saturday evening came, we chatted nervously as we got ready to go out. I noticed Julie took I lot of care in getting ready, and chose some trendy clothes –loose fit trousers and cropped top over her best underwear – push-up bra and thong. I'm sure she wanted to show she wanted to show off her good figure and make a point to Ann that even though she was older than her (same age as me) she still had a good figure.

Ann lived in a large house, on a quiet road, just outside town – a nice private place in its own grounds. We drove up the drive and I got out bag from the car and we walked up to the front door.

Just as we were about to knock the door opened and Ann invited us in. She looked so different form how she is at work, just wearing some short denim shorts and bikini top. She looked good, long tanned legs and small pert boobs.

"Come on in", she said. I dropped the bag in the hall and we followed her through to the lounge. "What would you like to drink" she asked. We all opted for white wine, so she asked me if I'd go and open a bottle form the fridge in the kitchen. So off I went, the kitchen was huge and modern, I found the wine, and opened the bottle. As I came back to the lounge, Ann and Julie seemed to be getting on OK.

"Now," Ann said to Julie, "You know what I have discovered, and that I am willing to overlook Steve's indiscretions, but there are some conditions". We both looked nervously at each other. "While you are here, you must be prepared to do what I ask of you. Tomorrow, you can go home and the matter will be forgotten, provided that you have done everything I ask – there will be no public humiliation for either of you and nothing is dangerous – so what do you say?"

Julie looked at me and then spoke "Well we don't' really have much of a choice , do we". "No" I agreed.

"So that's settled then" said Ann "Ok just to show everyone understands – Steve, please stand up, drop your trousers and bend over the chair – Julie, go and smack his bum, and I want to see it get nice and red.

"What", we both said at the same time.

"OK, it's just up to you, but if the two of you can't do something simple like this, we may as well call the whole thing off now and I'll just call Head office now/ I'm not going to listen to you complaining every time I tell you to do something. So, let me ask you again, do you understand that you must do what I ask, and no arguments.

"Yes", we said meekly.

"Well what are you waiting for.

Quickly I got up and undid my trousers and dropped them down and bent over the chair. Julie got up and walked towards me – "Pull his boxers down as well" she was told.

I felt her pull them down and move back, then suddenly she was smacking me, first one cheek and then the other, I could feel my bum getting warmer with each smack.

The door bell rang, and my heart sank, wondering what she was up to.

"Ok, that will do for now, pull your trousers up, that will be our dinner, I ordered a take away. Pour some wine Steve while I go get it."

Quickly I stood and pulled up my trousers, I turned to look at Julie, her face was flushed but she wouldn't look at me, so I just poured some more wine.

Dinner was light, pizza and salad, and we just ate and chatted, as if nothing had happened. After we finished I was told to clear things away, and from the kitchen I could hear Ann saying that she thought Julie had enjoyed smacking me and was asking if we had done that sort of thing before. I could hear Julie say that we had done a little, but nothing to much, but did admit that it aroused her. I think that we need to make sure that Steve understands that what he has done is wrong – and I think you may enjoy it too then, Ann said.

I came back in wondering just what she had in mind, but I didn't have long to wait to find out.

"Ok, come with me both of you." And she led us off downstairs to the basement. As we went into the room, I could see that there was more to Ann than I ever knew, for we had entered a room full of bondage equipment. And my heart sank. But I could see that Julie was trying hard not to smile. I was instructed to strip, which I did, telling myself that in a few hours this nightmare would be over. Ann moved into position in the middle of the room and kicked my legs apart. As I looked down I could see a straps hooked to the floor, and each ankle was quickly hastened in, so that I was stood with my legs wide apart. Next she took each wrist and attached a cuff to it, then first pulled one rope, so that one arm was stretched out above my head. This was repeated so that I was stood in a large X, feeling very exposed, but I also felt a sense of excitement and anticipation. Suddenly a hood was pulled over my head and everything went dark, a ball was pushed in my mouth, and suddenly I was frightened.

"What do you think?" I heard Ann asked Julie – she said nothing. Come with me now, we need to dress for the occasion, I have got just the thing for you.

I heard them go out and was left to ponder my fate in the dark.

As we went down to the basement, I could see Steve was nervous, and even though I didn't like Ann, I was beginning to admire her a little. I watches as she tied Steve up, and was amazed at how he just accepted doing what she said. I could feel myself getting turned on again, just as I had when I smacked him. We had tried this before, but it hadn't turned me on like this, I guess it was because he was being told what to do.

Now I found myself following Ann up stairs, she showed me into the guest room.

"I'm going to have a quick shower and change" Ann said "You are to take off all your clothes and dress in what is in the bag – you understand?" "Yes" I said.

"Good, just remember, only wear what is in the bag" and off she went. In a few minutes I heard the shower running and decided I'd better look in the bag. Now, Like most women I like to sexy clothes and I like leather, but I was not ready for what was inside. The long gloves and thigh boots with 4" heels were Ok, but apart from that, there was just a strange one piece, with some straps and plenty of gaps. I heard the shower stop and decided I better get a move on. I stripped down to my underwear and laid out the one piece, wondering how to get into it, when I Ann asked if I needed some help. I hadn't heard her come in, and turned to see her stood in a robe.

"Yes, please" I stammered. "You'll have to take those off she said. I turned my back to her and slipped off my underwear. She cam behind me and picked up the outfit, reached round the front and wrapped it round my middle, the top rested right under my boobs and the bottom was just over my waist. She fastened the straps at the back and pulled tight forcing me to breath in – that part was like a corset. Next she reached over my shoulders and each breast went through a leather circle attached to the top of the corset, the straps fastened like a halter neck and as they were pulled tight my breasts lifted up. AT the bottom there were straps that went round my thighs which pushed up my bum cheeks, and these fastened to the bottom of the corset lifting my cheeks up. As I looked in the mirror, I had a very pert look, but I felt so embarrassed as everything was on show. "Wait here" Ann said, and left.

When Ann came back, she was dressed just as if she was going out to work, in a nice suit, I have to admit, I don't know if I was relieved, surprised, annoyed or a bit disappointed.

"OK, lets go back down."

It seemed like I had been left in the dark for ages, when I heard footsteps coming back down.

I sensed someone come over to me, then a hand grasped my cock and balls and squeezed hard, I let out a stifled groan form behind the ball in my mouth.

"Shall we let him see how sexy you look" I heard Ann say, "and see if it has any effect on this" as she squeezed again. Or maybe not.

Right Julie you must choose one of the items and you see around the room to use to punish Steve, which one you choose is uo to you.

From inside my mask I tried to picture what was in the room, I remembered canes, a paddles, some whips, I knew there were other things but couldn't remember – I hoped Julie would chose something easy for me to bear

I could hear Julie walking round the room, presumably trying to decide.

"Once you have chosen, I will tell you how many strokes you must give" A few minutes past as Julie walked round and round, then she seemed to stop for a moment, and then walked back to where Ann's voice had come from.

"Are you sure that's what you want to use? Ann asked Julie, "Yes" cam the faint reply

"Well we'll have to move him, but first…" her voice trailed off. I wondered why I needed to be moved,, I couldn't work it out, when whack – a paddle or strap hit my bum. "oomph" I grunted.

"Whack, whack" she settled in a rhythm, one cheek then the other, my bum was on fire, I could feel the tears well up in my eyes, then she stopped.

Something was dragged across the floor and placed in front of me, the tension went out of the rope holding my arms up, and I brought them down to my side. As I did I felt them pulled again and I was forced to bend at the waist until my chest rested on the table that had been place in front of me. My arms were taken down and strapped to the legs and my head hung over the end. I was now stood legs wide apart bum on the air, stretched over a table. I began to think Julie must have chosen a cane and this was the classic caning position – bitch I thought – just wait.

"Aww he looks all red, doesn't he, shall we put something on to cool him down" Some jelly like stuff was slowly rubbed over my bum, the relieve was immense and I felt myself starting to stiffen with the pleasure. As the cream was massaged over my bum, she suddenly stroked up and down my crease a fe times and my erection grew, next time the finger stopped and gently wormed its way inside my hole. Now that was a first for me, and although it hurt, it was also pleasurable.

"O you like that I see" she said as my cock twitched "well how about this, as two finger probed my bum. I wanted to hate it, but I couldn't stop my cock from reacting. Then out they cam and she moved away.

"Right Julie, lets get you ready, do you know what to do? Let me help you.

I could hear some noises, but couldn't work out what it was. My cock softened and and my bum still felt on fire, but cool at the same time. I could hear them both walk round behind me.

"OK, ten strokes, the first two can be slow, but the others must be hard and fast"

I felt my bum cheeks being pulled apart, and something started to penetrate me, O my God she's going to fuck me I realised, I tried to pull away, panicking, I didn't want this. Spank me, cane mw, whip, anything but this. I felt the pressure increase, my ring gave way and I was ravaged with pain as the dildo slid deeper into me. Slowly she pushed deeper and deeper, the pain was incredible, then it was all the way in and she started to pull slowly pack, and slowly in. As it reached the end, the pain started to ease and give way to pleasure, and then OUT, IN, bang bang. She banged in and out, hard and fast – it felt like I was being ripped apart and any pleasure was soon gone.

Then it ended, I thought my inside were going to spill out as she quickly pulled out, I struggled for breath

Ann let me rest for a few minutes before returning me to my original standing position. The hood was taken off and I gulped in air, blinking hard to get my eyes to adjust to the light again.

What I site I saw, as I looked at Julie in the sexy revealing outfit, my Julie, who I wasn't quite sure what to think of any more – except for a huge protruding strap on dildo, it must have been 7 or 8 inched and quite thick, in fact if I wasn't so sore I wouldn't have believed it possible to have taken it. Even so I couldn't help getting aroused at the sight of her, with breasts and cheeks pert and proud.

"What made you choose that I asked"

"Quiet " Ann said " It was her choice"

"Well that was fun for starters" For starters – Julie and I looked at each other, eyes wide open

"O yes" said Ann, "the night is young yet, and besides you have such a sexy wife Steve, I have some interesting plans for her.

To be continued...