Secretary Taught a Lesson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachel24
rachel24
49 Followers

I stood up, my suspenders secure with my back to the door knowing he was glaring at my body with possible intent, I felt my navy panties digging into my private domain due to the fact they had ridden way up into my ass where I had been sitting. I was standing there half naked in front of this demeaning character who everyone disliked. I quietly loved it!

I leaned over to reach my navy skirt knowing the complete outline of my tightly covered bulging snatch was on full show for that gullible voyeur, that deep crevice in my navy panties forming a perfect outline against our pink sheet and patterned quilt. I felt his eyes drilling me from behind, what a nerve he had!

I was filled with unwanted excitement and instead of putting the skirt on, I kneeled down by the bed facing away from the door fiddling with the zipper on it, with my ass poking up in the air and my elbows digging into our pink sheet each side of Marcus's visible feet.

"This damn skirt, its been nothing but hassle." I quietly muttered to myself hoping he would not notice my deceit. Or was I really hoping he would?

"What you on about love?" stuttered Marcus in a vague half asleep tone.

"Oh nothing sweetheart, just sleep your little head off." I quickly whispered back, my hands trembling as I messed with my skirt guessing Hector had his prying eyes fixed on my pert ass. It was somewhat dark in there still as the blinds were still down but everything could be seen, mark my words!

"Stand up, stand up for Hector." I suddenly heard in a quiet creepy way.

I didn't know what to do, I was so shocked! Marcus laying there, Hector standing there! In our bedroom!

"Stand up Rachel, do as you are told now please." he said in a slightly louder tone.

I just couldn't believe it, I lost my thoughts and almost instantly without realizing I slowly raised myself into an upright position. I could feel the warmth gathering between my legs, the tiny sensations vibrating through my now seeping slit. I could also still feel the remains of Jasper's cream trying to seep out of my tight ass, I tried to keep it clenched to avoid any evidence of my earlier disgraceful behavior.

"That was most naughty of you, purposely teasing me , leaving your dirty laundry all over the kitchen floor. Did you think I would not notice that soiled red thong? You knew damn well I would didn't you?" he whispered, although breaking into a deep tone on certain words.

"Now don't you dare move your feet, be a good girl and peel those wet panties down for Hector. Don't turn around. Just peel them down to your knees and keep quiet you filthy little slut." he again whispered in a derogatory manner.

The way in which he whispered in that repulsive tone somehow sent shivers down my spine and right down inside me, all the way drilling and pulsating the walls of my starving dignity. I was standing there in my cream bra, navy panties, grey hold ups and this idiot was ordering me about, in front of my sleeping boyfriend a few feet away! I loved it though, hell knows why but I loved it!

"Do as your told please Rachel, I won't ask again. If you don't do as I ask I might just have to inform Marcus of your exploits in a certain elevator." he said in a menacing and again quiet manner.

The cheeky bastard! How dare he! Little did he know I had just had my tight ass pounded bareback and filled with hot come. Anyhow how did he know about the elevator? It was only on Friday, how did he know this quickly? Who else knows? My mind was spinning.

All this time he was just standing there motionless, in his silk grey suit with black shining shoes, I could clearly see his outline in the mirror.

My hands slid down to my waist almost without my help it seemed, my fingers dipped under my panty elastic and started to pull them down, yes down over my ass. It felt so naughty, feeling them glide over my skin knowing that I would be revealing all I had to this insolent bastard.

"That's it, keep tugging them panties down you dirty little whore. You know you love it. Everyone knows you love it. I'll teach you to tease me."

My hands effortlessly took them down over my hips and on reaching my skinny thighs I let them go. They fell to my feet. My navy panties neglecting their duty of protecting my ass and pussy. I was worried a little that Hector might notice any spent cream pouring from my wounded anal passage. I was standing there, helpless, my heart pounding, Marcus laying there a few feet away.

The silence was deafening.

I heard his footsteps from behind, my heartbeat increased dramatically, the crafty fucker had slithered across our bedroom floor with no shame and was out of my mirror view.

"Not bad, not bad at all, you could do with a little more flesh but you'll do nicely. The word around the office yesterday was that you have a tight little hairy pussy, water tight!" he said in a condescending way from what seemed inches away.

I stood there wondering, wondering what the hell I was doing there? Was I crazy? Was I a whore? Were Jasper and Hector just conquests or was I their conquest! All I knew is that I could feel the juices flowing from my aching pussy lips again. I knew that anybody was welcome in my gaping gash, anybody, no matter how old, no matter how ugly, as long as they had a nice hard cock, I was willing, totally! My ass was sore but my pussy was so hungry.

"Now turn around Rachel, turn around and face me and don't utter a word."

I turned slowly around hoping that Marcus was sound asleep. I was face to face with him, I felt his heavy breath on my face, I saw how old he looked close up even though the light was scarce there. It suddenly dawned on me he really was nearly twice my age.

His face was so close, so very close, he moved his head towards mine and his lips met mine, his sticky mouth fumbled as he kissed me, his tongue flew in my mouth prodding round my teeth. I greeted his licking stick with mine, swirling my tongue around his gums. He grunted as his mouth pressed harder on mine. He had no care for poor Marcus laying there, but did I care either? I can't answer that.

He then abruptly pulled away from me.

"I have always wanted to kiss you Rachel, kiss the mouth of the girl everyone talks of, the teasing slut from floor fifty two who shows her pussy to all the office and loves the taste of not one cock but many."

How did he know I loved cock? Even if he obtained information on my elevator exploits it still doesn't justify my love of cock after cock surely? I knew one thing for sure, Hectors wife loved cock, she proved that by getting owned sucking two 20 year olds in the restroom at his own daughters wedding reception! The filthy slut!

After pulling away from me his hands reached up, his fingers slid through my dyed blonde long hair and pushed my head down, my legs gave way with the force and my knees hit the floor. He reached in his pants and pulled out a long, thick and straight swelling member, a similar size to the geeky Jasper in fact, but Hector was not circumcised, his foreskin was drowning the head of his cock even though it was almost erect.

It was almost poking me in the eye, I gulped at the mere size of it, he brought his other hand down and placed it over his throbbing shaft, he pulled the foreskin right forward covering the tip and then back again. The head of his cock glistening with the velvety liquid covering it. My pussy literally melted.

"Suck it you slut, put it in that dirty mouth and grip it with those cock sucking lips."

"Please Hector, lets go outside in the kitchen. If Marcus wakes," I worriedly whispered.

Before I could say anything else he planted his member in my wanting mouth. As soon as I tasted it I gripped it with my lips and began to suck. His hands were pushing my head to and throw.

"Oh yes baby suck on my cock, suck it hard, suck it in front of your sleeping boyfriend, you love it! I know you love to be dirty, my colleague Harry tongued your pussy in that elevator, he licked all that come out of you."

I then realised that the insulting man from Friday was this so called Harry! He must have been the one who informed Hector maybe of my exploits. Fucking managers! Who do they think they are?

Hector then leaned over while I was sucking him and slid the quilt down a little revealing Marcus's body, his soft tiny cock appeared over the flowery quilt, all 3 inches of it. Poor Marcus, laying there sound asleep with his inadequate soft member on show to the insulting Hector who was fucking my mouth with no remorse!

"Look at his pathetic little thing, its useless! Look at it Rachel, as you lick and suck my huge cock!" he said laughing in a louder and more daring patronizing tone.

My tongue was gliding over the head as I sucked hard. I started to moan as he fucked my mouth, each thrust reaching the back of my throat, he was huge and the tip was like a golf ball! I had lost all inhibitions and the fact that Marcus was laying there sleeping virtually increased the flow of liquid from starving pussy below.

My pussy was so hungry for cock, I grasped the base of his richly veined rod with my right hand and my mouth plummeted hard slapping my hand on each trust, loving the feeling of that huge head battering my tonsils, knowing that it was certainly not cough medicine they were craving for!

I then moved my hand away and he drove it into me, my lips met his dark pubes and his balls as the head of this monster drilled past my tonsils and right down my throat, further than anyone had ever gone. I almost choked but I kept sucking.

My lips withdrew back up the long shaft, right to the tip where my tongue swam around licking the head again, I then took him right back in again loving every inch as it sunk back down.

Hector was groaning almost too loudly as he pounded my mouth, his hands gripping my hair and my head was flinging around like a rag doll.

"Get ready to take my load you little tease, I'm going to plaster your face and hair with my thick gel. Your not having anything down that throat of yours, I will starve you." he muttered.

His knees began to wobble and he withdrew his manhood and began to tug it with both hands. With both hands round it there was still a mouthful to spare it was so long.

"Open your eyes you little tart, look up at me."

I gazed up at this impolite man who was audaciously jerking his rod with my boyfriend stirring in his sleep only feet away. Then he started to groan, and loud at that. With it came the first jet of cream, squirting all over my face, followed by more as he shamelessly shot load after load all over my hair.

I could feel the warm liquid running through my hair and down the front of my face, it trickled down over my cheeks and as I slipped my long tongue up over my top lip I scooped the tasty syrup. I slithered my tongue back in my mouth and let the cream glide down my throat, after all, I needed some liquid inside me! Then as the last few drops seeped from his spent member he shook it with both hands spraying our flowered quilt and pink sheet with the remains almost hitting Marcus's feet!

He then stood there looking down at me and with his cock slightly limp he slapped it about my face, the head rubbing across my lips, cream still leaking from the tip. I almost slid my tongue out to meet his huge softening weapon but thought to myself no, he will know I actually wanted more. The dirty fucking bastard! Or was I the dirty fucking bastard? Was I kidding myself?

He grabbed my hands and made me rub it all in my hair, my fingers gliding through it like a four toothed comb. I could feel the lovely solution mixing in only wishing it was inside my aching pussy instead of all over my hair.

"Now get dressed and leave the panties off for work, and brush that gel well into your hair you little whore, you wouldn't want Marcus to know your secrets now would you?" he whispered in my ear.

"Leave my panties off? Your kidding right?"

"Now do as I ask please dear, and be quick about it, no stalling!" he sternly remarked.

I felt used and totally unsatisfied, he didn't even attempt to please me, at least Jasper gave me a seeing to! Hector just humiliated me and had his own pleasure! I was left with a dripping, starving snatch which was aching for attention. I did as he asked though and left my navy panties on the floor. I brushed my hair back with immense difficulty, it looked as though I had just washed it without using the dryer properly with some parts still wet. Only Hector and I knew that it wasn't water but his thick glue matted between the strands.

I slipped on my tight navy skirt, a cream blouse, fawn jacket and 3 inch navy heels whilst looking at poor Marcus, still asleep, I felt little remorse, I don't know why I didn't, I just didn't. Maybe I am a whore? I rubbed some remains of Hectors come on our beautiful Chinese rug with my left shoe.

I kissed Marcus on his head with a slight feeling of disloyalty knowing that my thick pouted lips were only minutes before gripped around the head of another mans cock and my guilt was still present with the thought of Jasper pounding and filling my ass with his seeds. I whispered goodbye but he was sound asleep still, luckily. I then walked shamefully into the kitchen.

"Your coffee Rachel, no sugar as requested." he said with a cheeky smile!

I took it with no reply, noticing he had my red thong from the floor in his hand swinging it round his thumb, smiling.

"Nice hair, you look so conservative with it gelled back my dear, it suits you." he said smiling again. The impertinent bastard!

In retrospect, my insulting words for Hector were probably of a somewhat hypocritical way of disguising my sexual guilt. The fact that my pussy was soaking, the fact my heart was pounding with utter excitement and the fact that all I really wanted was his hot cream all down my throat or in my pussy and not in my damn hair!

I drank my coffee and we left for work.

As we walked out to his car I felt the early morning cool air drift up my legs to my naked pussy, loving the thought that if a swift breeze were around, although my skirt was tight it might effortlessly glide up revealing my hairy bush to all. Jasper was next door looking over. My mind briefly drifted back an hour or so thinking of his cock annihilating my poor tight rear end. What a nerve he had! He's married, the deceitful bastard! Had he no thoughts for the poor Rebecca?

"Good morning Rachel." he said, politely.

"Hi there Jasper." I replied looking over in my innocent way.

"Have a nice day." he replied sarcastically. The cheeky fucking bastard!

"She will don't worry!" said the idiotic Hector.

Jasper looked shocked probably wondering who this man was with me but said nothing in return. Hector opened the car door for me and as I climbed in he helped with his left hand purposely placing it on my ass and gripping the material of my navy skirt so as I descended into the seat it rose up revealing my grey hold ups for the gullible eyes of the prying Jasper. Hadn't Jasper seen enough for one day I thought!

I looked over at Jasper and saw the astonished look on his bearded face, wondering if he thought I was some sort of whore who fucked everyone she met behind her boyfriends back? Did he wonder who Hector was? And why was he hiking up my skirt as I climbed in revealing my bare flesh? Hell, I wish I knew what he was thinking.

Hector shut my door, walked round and jumped in the car.

"You will not say anything to Marcus okay Hector, just promise me you wont utter a word about the elevator." I said with a hint of authority.

"Of course I won't dear, it's all a bit of fun, nothing else, just be a good obedient girl at work today and the whole matter will be forgotten." Was his sarcastic and somewhat pretentious reply.

"Ok ok, but just for today and that's it, you are not taking advantage of me ever again ok!" I said hoping that he would obey my wishes.

"Sure, sure." was his predictable reply.

As he started the engine he looked down at my legs and then at me and smiled ominously. I gazed out of the side window and saw Jasper looking on eagerly. I thought to myself I must talk to him later and explain the innocence of the situation and explain to him who Hector actually was.

My head jerked back as Hector accelerated away down our street. I looked up and saw my red thong dangling from his rear view mirror, I couldn't believe the audacity of the man! I leaned back and closed my eyes thinking of the dreaded, or was I really thinking, exciting day ahead.

He had some country music playing on the radio which I despised but tolerated. I looked out of my window seeing we were merging with the busy freeway, Hector was impatient with other roads users shouting and mixing profanities with every insult. We had 20 minutes or so drive to work but it was almost crawling traffic due to some sort of diversion ahead.

We came to a halt. I looked ahead and saw rows of cars and trucks stopped, that's all we needed, late for work! Hector moved his right hand onto my thigh, gently rubbing my grey hold ups, the 40 denier material catching on his rough fingers. He gradually moved up my skinny thighs raising my skirt concurrently until the dark grey toppings were visible.

"Open those legs a little, give them a nice show." he murmured.

I thought what is he on about? I then noticed to my right a huge cargo truck crawling along at a slow speed with the driver looking down into our car with his companions looking over his shoulder also. Hector slid his fingers between my thighs prodding them open and in doing so moved his hand up between my legs, they helplessly flung open revealing my lily white freckled skin at the top of my hold ups.

I knew I had no panties on, the thought bombarded my innocent mind, but I let my legs stay apart feeling the swift cool air conditioning flowing up my thighs and sailing round my hairy mound like a hair dryer. My pussy was already starting to moisten with each passing second.

The traffic came to a halt, Hector then gazed across at me.

"Now Rachel slide that pert ass down the seat, slowly, very slowly and let your skirt ride up, show those guys that dark silky bush of yours, show them its not a shaved bald snatch but a thick forest waiting to be explored."

His words made my middle melt instantly, I felt the juices fall from my lips, fall onto the leather seats down between my now sweating thighs. I looked up to see their ardent faces as the car moved forward a little in the traffic hold up, their truck almost hitting the truck in front of them as they tried to keep level with us. My hips slid down and my skirt rose higher and there it was on full view, my neglected hungry hairy slit, the dark brown curls glistening in the sun through the windscreen.

"You dirty little whore, look at you! Giving them the show of their lives with no guilt. What would Marcus say? What would he say if only he knew?" he said in a very sexy dominant tone.

I looked up and could see the truck guys smiling and licking their lips with their cell phones in their hands, the little camera lens on them facing down at me, what a surprise, not!

With that Hector rammed his hand between my legs with no remorse, straight onto my pussy, his middle fingers darting into my wet slit, I moaned as his thumb flicked my hard clit vigorously. My hips began to buck, I knew my pussy was on full show and my skirt was gradually riding way up, my suspender clips desperately clinging to the rubber of the hold ups.

He was finger fucking me and my pert ass left the seat on each thrust, my skirt was so high my navel was showing, my lace suspender belt decorating my skinny waist and rounded hips perfectly.

"Buck those hips, come on buck those hips high, buck them like your breaking in a wild horse you dirty little slut!" Hector said with one hand on the wheel, crawling along in this ultra slow line of vehicles.

rachel24
rachel24
49 Followers