Secretary Taught a Lesson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rachel24
rachel24
49 Followers

As my hips rose up high I could again feel the remains of Jasper seeping from my earlier spent ass, I hoped that Hector wouldn't notice what a dirty little whore I had been! He flicked a switch and my electric window opened giving a better view and probably some audible sound. The truck was still with us, I could see from their faces they were jerking away up there on their no doubt throbbing shafts whilst feasting their eyes on my swollen hairy hole.

I lost control, I was deep in the situation, loving it, at last my pussy was getting some attention but how I wished those guys up there could get closer and just have their way with me. Pumping me with their cocks, bareback, not a condom in sight, what a dream! I desperately wanted their hot loads to flow inside me, not knowing who they were, not caring who they were! It was such a horny feeling. I lost control of myself and my words.

"Oh Hector, finger my pussy, finger it hard Hector, show them I am loving it, show them I don't care who is watching, just finger my me, just finger," I stalled with my words as I began to climax.

My body shivered and the walls of my saturated pussy tightened as I moaned loud. My hips were flying everywhere, I was screaming loud, moaning with utter pleasure. I could hear the slapping of his fingers on my soaking wet pussy. The juices squirted from my gaping hole, saturating my thighs and soiling the leather seats.

I then slowed down and sat there, exhausted, my hairy snatch on full show, my thick matted pubes visible. A dirty little whore I was!

"Lovely pussy girl, lovely, tell your husband you need a good fucking, get some meat on those skinny fucking legs too, thanks for the show though, peroxide girly!" The driver said laughing away.

Why do they always comment on my blonde hair and dark pussy? Why? Is it of any importance? Also why comment on my appearance at all? Was I that skinny? Did I really care anyhow?

Yes! I angrily thought amid the excitement.

"Sit up, there are traffic cops ahead." Hector quickly informed me.

I sat up straight adjusting my hold ups and pulled down my skirt so it was just above my knees, I could feel the fluid still leaking between my thighs from my still hungry silky slit.

"You really are a very naughty girl! Very naughty indeed Rachel. They were taking photos of your hairy pussy, you will become infamous! What would dear old Marcus think if he knew that his little Rachel was a cock sucking little come slut. I think you need to be taught a lesson in how to be a doting, loyal partner my dear." he said, almost sympathetically.

I shivered at the thought, wondering what had become of me, was I that bad? Or were people just taking advantage of me? Or, was I taking advantage of them? Using them! Using my powers to make them just naive, gullible and helpless little fools who could, in some way, eventually satisfy my huge sexual cravings.

As we picked up speed on the freeway my thoughts went to Hector taking total advantage of me, almost bribing me with the elevator exploits, was he just taking advantage or was he really going to teach me this so called lesson? Did I really need a lesson taught me? I mean, I loved Marcus dearly and my heart was all his, I was not disloyal! My mind was so confused.

We eventually arrived at our work premises, albeit 45 minutes late. Hector and I went our separate ways, he had a board meeting on the ground floor and I had to make my way up to our offices.

"I might see you later during the day Rachel for your lesson." He said loudly and menacingly as he walked across the main reception area. What was he on about again, this lesson thing? I thought.

As I walked across reception I saw the security guards ogling me, after Friday evening I dreaded what was whizzing through their dirty perverted little minds! I could feel Hectors hardened come in my hair and hell was I paranoid! Their eyes were almost piercing through my navy skirt, with me knowing that underneath it, there were no panties, just a naked swollen pussy aching already, for even more attention from anyone!

Anyhow I made my way up the building in an empty, yes empty elevator, thank heavens! I casually strolled in our offices making my excuses to office colleagues for my late arrival and got stuck in to a hard days work. At around 1400 hours as I was rummaging through my emails I saw one with the subject heading, "she wears no panties!" I quickly opened this ominous looking email and saw that it was an automated message sent to all the employees of our department and was sent from an anonymous source.

The email.

Good afternoon people, a quick line to inform you of a certain young lady who has unfortunately had the misfortune of losing a garment of immense importance today. She would be most grateful for a safe return, due to the fact she feels uncomfortable sitting without this garment. The person involved prefers to remain anonymous, due to the high level of priority reports.

Regards.

The bastard! I was the only girl dealing with priority reports and Hector knew it because it was through him I was handed the damn job. He had virtually told them all that I had no damn panties on! They weren't lost at all, he told me not to wear any! I erased the email and got back to my work with the thought of everyone knowing this!

"Rachel could you print off 250 spread sheets for Lucas before you leave tonight, thanks." said Carl, the office junior from across the isle.

"Sure ok Carl, no problem." I said watching his eyes dive straight down to my grey hold ups, the darker grey topping just visible below my skirt and knowing that he knew there were no panties around my tiny waist protecting my naked slit.

Hell they all knew, I could feel the prying eyes from everywhere. They knew that under this navy skirt there were no panties, no thong! I felt helpless, but there were still those exciting butterflies whizzing around inside me. My telephone then rang.

"Hello Rachel its me, Hector, now just listen carefully, At precisely 1600 hours I want you to travel down to floor forty two, we have a meeting there with all the security guards regarding latest issues with foreign visiting employees. We need a competent lady speaker to read various reports out, which will be you. I have sent automated emails to certain male employees that might also want to attend. Don't be late for your lesson, goodbye." he said all this in a somewhat formal tone, the insolent bastard!

My mind raced! The security guards? Oh no, they all knew my history from the elevator on Friday, they knew I was an easy lay! What's with the foreign visiting employees, I thought? What's that all about, surely it's nothing regarding the African guys from the elevator, I wondered? Was I to be reprimanded for my actions or was I to be taught this so called lesson Hector was talking about?

I had two hours to gather my thoughts and two hours to find some panties and during that two hours I had to deal with the whole office knowing my pussy was naked under my skirt!

Was this to be my best or indeed worst afternoon at work ever?

To be continued...

Rachel L.

rachel24
rachel24
49 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories