Secretary to Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Game of Truth or Dare takes a turn.
1.4k words
4.29
59.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IaNrWyTiA
IaNrWyTiA
11 Followers

Morning arrives, and she lies in bed. She stares at the ceiling very unsure of what the day is going to hold. How far will he go? Will she be able to handle things after this is over? Will it be too awkward? Will he fire her now that he has gotten what he wanted? What if her fiancée finds out? She gets up, and decides to shower first. She climbs out of bed, and goes to the bathroom, and turns the water on. Staring at her naked body in the mirror she has noticed that since this has started she feels sexy, and desired. She loves her fiancée and wouldn't trade anything for the world, but sometimes it's nice for someone else, who isn't "obligated" to want her.

She climbs in the shower, and lets the warm water pour over her body. It runs down her neck, and chest, across her nipples, and down her stomach. She closes her eyes and just enjoys the feeling, and before she realizes it, her hands have found her breasts. She stops, and gets out, and dries off. Getting dressed for work, she remembers to leave the panties off.

She finds the sexiest outfit she feels she can wear to work, and puts it on. Admiring herself in the mirror one more time, she gets her stuff and heads out the door. She drives to work, and the whole time, she can't get his face, or his cock, out of her mind.

She arrives at work, and he's not there yet. She goes in, and finds 3 boxes sitting on her desk. They are labeled 1, 2, and 3. She opens box 1, and finds another small toy. This one is a simple vibrator, about 7 inches long. There are 2 AA batteries in the box with it. She puts the batteries in it, and turns it on and then back off, and sets it down. She moves on to box 2, and inside finds some lingerie. It's a combination of silk and lace, and its black and pink. She notices it's her size too. She lays it down, and then opens the final box. Inside she finds a digital camera and a note. The note says, "Well, our boss is away, and he hasn't even moved in his new office. I've already gone ahead and covered the window for you. You will spend the first 2 hours of today in his office with these 3 items. I am fairly certain you are smart enough that I do not have to give you specific instructions. You can figure it out. Enjoy."

She gathers up the items, and takes them to the main boss' office. She shuts the door, and locks it. She then strips down naked, and puts on the lingerie. She sets the camera up and lets it snap a few pictures of her in the outfit, posing different ways.

She then grabs the toy, and uses it in a few pictures. She then turns it on, and sets it on top of her clit, through the material she feels it vibrating. She pulls the material aside, and slides the toy inside her, taking more pictures every so often. She climbs up on the boss' desk, and turns her ass to the camera... on her hands and knees, she plunges the toy inside her wetness, doggy style, letting the camera take pictures of her. She then gets up and removes the lingerie, setting it aside. She sits on the edge of the desk, and spreads her legs, letting the camera see close up to her pussy. She plays with her nipples while sliding the toy in and out of her.

She suddenly hears a key in the door. Her heart beats harder and faster as he walks in, holding a key. She stops, and tells her to keep going, her 2 hours is not up yet. He walks over to her, and touches her hand that is working the toy. He takes the toy from her, and begins to slide it inside her. Standing between her legs, he leans over and finds her lips with his. His tongue slides in her mouth, while he works the toy in her pussy. His free hand slides up her stomach to her breasts, taking a nipple in his fingers, and squeezing it softly.

He steps back and removes his shirt, pulling her closer to him, his bare chest touches hers. He stops using the toy for a moment, and wraps his arms around her, just allowing their tongues to dance for a while.

He then slides down to his knees, and pulls her warmth towards his lips. Tasting her juices again, he shoves his tongue deep inside. His fingers spread her lips open for him. His thumb finds her clit, and rubs it hard. She begins to cum, her juices flowing into his mouth. He swallows every bit.

Standing up, he slides his pants, and briefs off, exposing his rock hard cock. He then pulls her off the desk, and gets down on her knees. She stares at it, almost as if asking herself if she should, then she pulls it towards her open mouth. Sliding it in, her hands slide down it, to his balls. Cupping them in her hand, she begins to slide his cock in and out of her mouth. Her tongue playing with the head.

He finally grabs her hair, and pulling her off his cock, tells her that he is about to cum. She leans back, and he takes his own cock, and begins to jack off hard and fast. A few minutes later, he begins to shoot thick loads of cum onto her chest, and stomach.

He leaves the room for a moment, and comes back with a towel. He tosses it at her, and smiles, telling her to clean up. She reaches down, with her fingers, and scoops some of the cum, and puts her fingers in her mouth. She smiles back at him, and then uses the towel to finish cleaning up.

Once she is cleaned up, he tells her to bend over the desk. She does as she is told. He takes the toy, and slides it inside her again. She is soaked, and her juices are flowing down her legs. He then pulls it out, and touches the tip to her ass. She begins to tense up. He places his hand on her back, and begins so softly rub her, telling her to relax, he won't hurt her.

He then slowly starts to slide to toy in. It is soaked in her juices, and they are acting as lubricant, as it slowly penetrates her. It hurts a little at first, but then it starts to feel good. He reaches underneath and begins to play with her clit while he slides the toy in and out of her. She begins to moan slightly, and he pulls the toy out of her. He places both of his hands on her hips, and slowly slides his cock into her ass. His head throbbing as it slides into her. It hurts again at first, but he does it gently, and slowly, and he tells her to control the rhythm. She begins to push her hips back, thrusting his cock deeper inside her. He moves his hands around, and begins to tease and play with her clit and pussy again.

Just as she is about to cum, he grabs her hips again. He feels his cock pulsating, and as she screams out, he begins to unload another round of his cum into her ass. Her legs get weak, and he pulls out just in time for them to give out, as she falls to her knees.

He smiles, and grabs the towel. Cleaning off his cock, he kisses her head, and then tells her time is up. With that he grabs the camera, his clothes, and walks back to his office.

When she finally gets her composure, and gets dressed, she heads back to her desk. There is the message on her screen that she is released from being his slave. The rest of their relationship would depend on her. As far as he is concerned, they could go on and pretend this week never happened, and go back to normal. Otherwise, she would always know where to find him.

IaNrWyTiA
IaNrWyTiA
11 Followers