Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Back home, she cums again only bigger.
2.8k words
4.29
45.8k
23
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © May 2017 by CiaoSteve

Foreword #1 : All characters in this series are over 18

Foreword #2 : This is a sequel to "Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey". Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read part 1 to get up to speed with Susan's journey to date

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

What had she done? Justwhathad she done!

Susan Green, 23, had her whole life ahead of her. A good degree and a promising career as a legal secretary. She wanted for nothing and the world owed her nothing. Then she found it . . . true love, or so she thought. Tall, dark and handsome but with a hidden secret which, one day, came back to haunt her. With her whole world turned upside down and now desperate for money, Susan had applied for a job in what she thought was the leisure industry.

An eventful interview over, Susan is slowly walking back to her apartment with a very pensive expression on her face. No problem with the interview, she had been successful and starts her new role after the weekend. So why wasn't she happier? After all she needed the money and now she had a job which offered huge rewards for the right person, with flexible hours to boot. She should be happy, she should bemorethan happy. Just one snag, it wasn't the leisure industry. It was the pleasure industry and she had just signed up to be a high class whore.

Deep in thought she continued walking. So, options, there must be options? Turn up on Monday and start off on the road to slutdom (after her performance at interview she might even enjoy it) or turn and run. Run, yes run away. She could move well out of town and rent a small place while she sells her apartment. Will be tough on the money front but could be an option. But damn, what about the video. The interview had been taped. She couldn't afford for that tape to find its way onto the internet. That would be the end.

Blackmailed, she thought. I've been blackmailed. But had she? She was given the chance to leave the interview on more than one opportunity.Leave, she could have got up and walked but actually she wanted,insistedon staying and signed the contract of her own free will. Not really a case of blackmail, was it.

All it took was a little encouragement to drop her inhibitions. That drink, why did she accept that drink? As she though about it that taste of water, but with a slightly fruity edge, hit her taste buds again and then memories started flooding back. That feeling of warmth, of wanton desire, of a burning itch deep inside which just had to be relieved. Relaxing on the sofa, pulling her juice soaked panties to one side, fingers deep in her pussy as the waves of ecstasy rolled over her. The best orgasm she had every had, and all this in front of an audience. And most of all, she enjoyed it. Was she really such a slut?

Arriving home, a second floor 2 bedroom apartment, she turned the key in the lock and entered. Slipping off her shoes on the doormat, she threw her keys on the table and her bag on the nearest chair, then headed for the bathroom. The only thing on her mind was to wash away the memories, the memories of this fateful day, of relaxation, of satisfaction, ofexhilaration. Damn, she was doing it again, reflecting and enjoying the mental imagery it created.

Popping into her bedroom, Susan removed her suit and blouse, leaving her standing there in a rather plain pair of cotton panties and matching white t-shirt bra. Not your typical slut.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Susan stood there almost motionless for what seemed an eternity but was barely a minute or two. She was 5 foot 8 (or 173cm) without her shoes and still had that girl next door look about her. Wavy blonde hair, reaching just over her shoulders in a tantalising way, the end of her locks pointing seductively at her breasts, still confined in that white bra. Susan didn't wear a lot of makeup but really didn't need to. She had a china doll complexion, high cheekbones, large blue eyes and the most beautiful set of pale red lips that you had ever seen.

When it came to her body she was normal. Yes normal, fairly average for a woman of her height. Not muscled, not athletic, not skin and bone, but you would have to say toned. Susan wasn't a gym freak but with a small appetite and a busy lifestyle that didn't seem to matter. She never lost nor gained weight, an attribute she thought could make millions if only it could be bottled. Long shapely legs leading up to wide hips and a good inch or so of thigh gap framing her white panties. Over her left ankle was her only tattoo, a delicate string of black stars of various sizes meandered from just beneath the ankle bone some six inches or so up her lower calf. A waistline of 24 inches along with a bust of just under 32 inches gave her an attractive hourglass figure.

She slipped off her bra and threw it on the bed, breasts popping out, springing to attention. Fairly high set on her chest, pert and symmetrical, with the smallest brown aureoles sitting at the very foremost point. Even Susan thought of them as being her best feature.

Now standing in just a pair of plain white cotton panties, clothed you probably wouldn't look twice but having stripped off it was the skin tone that set her apart. That same china doll complexion stretched the whole length of her body. Other than the tattoo, not a blemish in sight. She looked like a porcelain goddess. The girl next door, a picture of innocence, hardly imagining how things were going to change.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Susan glanced down and was surprised to see both nipples still standing to attention. Looking like little walnuts they stood out a good half inch or so from the pale flesh of her breasts. Without thinking, her hands automatically moved up to her breasts and gave the enlarged nipples a quick pinch. Once again those sparks of desire rose up in her loins. Susan thought to herself, was this still the cordial she drank at the interview or was this inner feelings she didn't realise existed, surfacing again. Again and again she pinched, pulling a bit harder at those engorged nubs one at a time. The warmth in her loins was growing stronger.

"No." she muttered to herself "I mustn't, I can't do this again."

Susan bent over at the waist and rolled the panties down her long legs. A neatly trimmed light brown bush slowly appeared. Triangular, almost precision in quality, disappearing between her legs with just the barest glimpse of her pussy lips, glistening with juices, visible between her thighs.

She picked up the panties, feeling their dampness and got a faint whiff of excitement. Holding them to her nose she tool a deep breath, inhaling her sweet musk. Yes, they were damp again andyes, she felt that wanton need brewing inside.

Now nude, she moved quickly from bedroom to bathroom, a misnomer as there wasn't a bath but simply a walk-in shower area at one end of a fairly large stone effect tiled wet room. Under floor heating kept the tiles at just above room temperature. Fiddling with the shower controls, water started to rain down from a large square silver drencher head hanging from the ceiling. It was like having your own private rain storm, only warm instead of cold.

Having checked the temperature, which was just right, Susan plunged herself into the free flowing torrent. Just what she needed, a hot steamy shower, the power of the water gently massaging her upper body. Standing under the shower her pale skin gleamed as water poured over her shoulders, across her stomach and down those long legs.

She grabbed a large bar of soap and started to lather up. Carefully she cleaned all over, her body now awash with soap bubbles as well as the fast flowing water. Hitting her breasts she just had to linger a while longer. The feeling of the silky soap bubbles over those tender hard nubs, little shocks of electricity coursed through her body, a tingling rising lower down. She rubbed and pinched, concentrating her efforts on those tender nipples.

"Mmmmmmm" she moaned out loud.

Reluctantly leaving her breasts, Susan continued to lather down her body, across that flat stomach and then down her legs. Finally she returned and lathered up around her most intimate area, the light brown triangle that was her bush becoming invisible under a mass of soap bubbles. Putting the soap down she took one hand and gently swirled the foam around. Inch by inch she circled down between her legs finding her pussy lips, already engorged and slick with juices. Every time she touched it was like she had set off a chain reaction flowing through her body. Breathing a little harder now, she knew she couldn't stop.

Slowly she reached further and with one finger spread her pussy lips apart, massaging the tenderness around her pussy hole. Now and again she caught her clit sending a shockwave spasming through her body and causing her to gasp each time. She concentrated a little more on that area with obvious results. The burning in her loins had become intense, her breathing ragged, and her legs started to buckle under the intensity.

Another moan, this time louder and longer. Leaning back, Susan slowly sank down until she was slumped on the floor, her back against the wall, legs splayed with water now raining down on her lower abdomen.

Becoming more and more sensitive under the barrage, Susan moved her hand away from her clit and gradually felt for that precious opening, still tight but slick with the combination of soap and her own juices. She gradually pressed a finger into the opening. God it felt good as Susan moaned again. Closing her eyes she imagined a big cock impaling itself up her tight snatch. Susan was in heaven, breathing hard and not a care in the world!

She reached in as far as she could, just about reaching that fabled g-spot and slowly started to rub inside. Every circle of her finger inside the tight walls of her pussy intensified the pleasure which was flowing in every direction.

Her pussy walls started to clench down making it harder and harder to move inside. She withdrew the finger, gasping at the same time, and pushed it in hard again. Repeating, faster and faster, every stroke becoming more intense, she could feel the muscles of her vagina starting to spasm rhythmically, pulsing in time as she moved the finger in and out. No turning back now.

Faster and faster she moved in and out of her pussy. More and more the fire built, triggering wave after wave of enjoyment through her body. Her finger became almost a blur as it moved in and out of her pussy. Gasping for breath now she was moaning almost every time her finger plunged into her pussy. The fire, the desire, she was going to cum and cum hard.

"Fuck!!!!" she screamed as the fist tidal wave surged through her body. By now she was shaking, convulsing as the orgasm hit. But she didn't stop, instead she continued to move her finger in and out, faster and faster. She could feel it building, another, bigger orgasm. And then it happened, first a huge gasp, her breathing seeming to stop whilst deep inside a tsunami of intensity exploded from deep in her pussy and spread thought her whole body. For a second time she had cum, and cum she did. Not only the feeling of pure pleasure passing through her body, but suddenly she found her fingers soaked in her love juices, a stream of which had shot across the shower floor. Without realising she had just had her first squirting orgasm.

Slowly withdrawing her finger, Susan put it in her mouth licking off her sweet juices. Taking a few deep breaths, she relaxed under the continued torrent of warm water, the soap suds and her love juices washing off her now relaxed body.

It must have been a good 10 or 15 minutes that Susan just sat there, relaxing and recovering from her intense orgasm. Eventually she struggled to her feet, dried, put on a soft white robe, nothing underneath, and, after a quick walk back to the bedroom, collapsed on top of her silky duvet. She fell asleep almost immediately.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Waking late the next morning, sun streaming through the part closed curtains, the events of the previous day seemed to be a dream. Susan was back to feeling her normal self and full of the joys of spring. Just about to leave her apartment she picked up her bag and that is when she noticed the brown paper envelope poking out of the top of the bag.

Susan's heart sank as she opened the envelope and started to read.

The first page was a fairly standard introduction letter.

Dear Susan,

Congratulations on your successful performance at interview. It gives us great delight that you accepted the offer to join our team and we look forward to you starting next Monday.

Please report to our offices for 10:00 to commence your week long company induction. This is designed in such a way that you get to a full understanding of the company's products and services, whilst at the same way we all get to know each other more intimately. This will be a residential experience and on-site accommodation will be provided. Feel free to bring with you any essentials that you deem necessary; toiletries, medications etc. The culmination of this induction will be a passing out ceremony to celebrate your success in joining the team.

We are sure you will find your time with us most rewarding, filling, satisfying and educational.

In anticipation of everything which is to cum and the pleasure you will give.

Master

Yes, a standard introduction letter. Standard that is for anyone about to become a whore. She turned the page and was greeted with the provisional timetable for her induction.

Day One (Monday)

Welcome Day. Tour of the facilities, medical, fittings and meet and greet with the team.

Day Two (Tuesday)

Relaxing yet fulfilling day introducing you to the basics of working in the pleasure industry.

Day Three (Wednesday)

Following on from the previous day we will take your experiences one step further and cover the other holes in your learning.

Day Four (Thursday)

Stretches you further and a chance to delve deeper.

Day Five (Friday)

All work and no play makes Susan a dull girl. Introducing a few toys to the learning.

Plus an opportunity to put your knowledge to the test in a real-life experience.

Day Six (Saturday)

Try not to lose control as you are bound to further your learning. You will also have the opportunity to engage with one of our most popular installations.

Day Seven (Sunday)

Relax as you are prepared for the grand passing out celebration.

"Oh fuck," she thought. FUCK, what an apt choice of word! "What on earth have I let myself in for. I can't, I won't, there must be something I can do!"

But then, deep in the back of her mind, came that voice. "Now now my dear Susan. Remember yesterday and your impromptu performance. You needed little encouragement then. Submit to your inner most desires and become the slut you want to be. It is your purpose, your destiny!" It was a quiet, deep yet commanding voice, a voice she recognised. "You will, you'll be there, you'll find it most rewarding, even fulfilling, opening opportunities you never knew existed. You were born for this my dear Susan, it just took a while for you to realise. Now my little slut, off you go, get ready and embrace the new you!"

The voice faded, Susan opened the door and walked out. Without noticing she mumbled to herself "Yes Master, destiny is mine to follow," as she left.

To be continued