Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 06

Story Info
A lesson in trust leaves Susan covered in cum.
7.1k words
4.6
32.9k
19

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © May 2017 by CiaoSteve

Foreword #1 : All characters in this series are over 18

Foreword #2 : This is part 6 of "Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey". Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read the earlier parts to get up to speed with Susan's journey to date

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Our Susan, a one-time career girl with high aspirations, had fallen on hard times and found herself taking a job in the pleasure industry. Having second thoughts, Susan had accepted a compromise where she could leave of her own free will on the condition that she successfully completes the first week of training. For a second day on the trot Susan had enjoyed sexual encounters with another woman, opening her mind very much to an unknown lesbian tendency. She knew though that the evening would offer another twist to her experiences and for once she was actually looking forward to the next encounter. Was the slut finally awakening from within our girl or was she making the best of a bad situation to get through the week?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Susan had returned to her room, happy yet confused. Showered, changed and having taken a spot of late lunch she had spent the afternoon pondering her situation, the fight of mind over body becoming more complicated as each day passed. Here she was, a career girl at heart, sat in a whore house two days into her training. OK, that wasn't too bad to stomach. After all, another five days and she was free to go back to her previous life. The difficult bit though was that she had actually enjoyed herself. Yes the first day, restrained in a reclining chair for the benefit of everyone else's pleasure was tough to take, but the experiences afterwards, she had to admit, were most enjoyable.

So, why was she still fighting the battle of mind over body. Her mind told her, get through the week and back to normal, you are better than this. But her body was now opening doors that she didn't know existed. Twice now she had experienced the most enjoyable pleasure she could imagine. Pleasure which, albeit enjoyable, should have been unacceptable. She was a woman and her upbringing had told her that Eve would mate with Adam, yet on both of these occasions her desires had been fulfilled by another woman. What did this say about her? Was she being taken advantage of under the circumstances, or was there another side to her feelings coming out? And how about Bex, why was Susan always thinking about this older woman? Again was it reaction to the circumstances she felt herself in or had she found a love in her life?

It was a battle she would continue to fight the more the week progressed, trying to come to grips with her own sexuality and desires. There would be ups and downs for sure, but at least for now Susan felt on top of the wave.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As the afternoon progressed to evening Susan's thoughts turned to whatever was lined up next for her. Reflecting on the afternoon and #1's comments about the need to be more confident with her mouth, Susan had already formed a vision of what would be in store. A cock, her mouth and then getting fucked was her expectation and with that in mind Susan had dressed as appropriately as she could. A cropped white top stretched over her breasts and a black mini skirt covered her shaven pussy. Covered was maybe not the best word, yes all was covered as long as she didn't bend over. Just a slight bend at the waist revealed her shaven pussy lips to anyone who happened to be standing behind, but by now everyone had already seen her in intimate detail anyway so what difference did it make. Convenience outweighed modesty or so she thought.

Leaving her room, Susan walked back down the corridor to the training room where, earlier in the day, she had enjoyed a squirting orgasm impaled on a black rubber strap on. Memories came flooding back and already she found herself breathing quickly in nervous anticipation of a repeat. A couple of deep breaths to regain control and she knocked on the door, waiting for a reply and expecting to hear #1's voice coming back at her.

Susan wasn't disappointed. Immediately a woman's voice invited her in, but it wasn't who she expected. Quite on the contrary, Susan was delighted to hear Bex's voice coming from the other side of the door. Bex, a little older than Susan and simply one of the girls. So why did it mean so much that this girl answered the knock? Yes Bex had paid a surprise visit the evening before when Susan was feeling down about her situation and yes the evening had taken a surprise direction from wine and chat to a full blooded lesbian encounter, but deep down there was something else, something that Susan couldn't quite put her finger on. At the time she looked to Bex as a long lost sister, somebody to trust, a shoulder to cry on. But after that encounter her feelings had changed, to the point that Susan couldn't put Bex out of her mind. Was it just friendship, lust or real love? For now she didn't know, but boy was she happy to hear Bex's voice.

Quickly, Susan opened the door and walked inside. The room was a little different now, yes the large table was still there but most of the other desks and chairs had been moved to the side, leaving a large area of clear space in front of the table. Susan paused, taking in her surroundings and looking for her new friend, feeling like a young girl again on a second date. Initial disappointment soon passed as there, stood to the side of the door, was Bex, looking as seductive as ever in a body clinging black dress. Susan's heart skipped a beat. For a moment, that seemed to last an eternity, both women stood looking at each, silent, immobile, two lifelike statues emanating pure lust from their expressions.

The instant was broken though as Bex broke into a huge smile. "Susan, it's so good to see you again, how have you been?" came the greeting from the taller lady.

That was all it took. Susan practically ran the few steps across the room jumping into Bex's outstretched arms, her own hands clasped together around the back of Bex's neck. "I've missed you Bex," she whispered before planting a lingering kiss on Bex's lips.

It was Bex who broke off the embrace, gently pushing Susan away. "All in good time my girl, and not in public," she smiled. "For now you are still on duty and mine to make the most of. I've got a little game for you to enjoy, and after that the rest of the evening is ours to enjoy as we wish."

"What is it Bex? Tell me."

"Oh Susan, that would spoil the fun. You will just have to have trust in me. You will enjoy it. Can you trust me?"

"Why do you ask? I will always trust you Bex."

"Good, but prove it to me. Go on, close your eyes."

Strange thought Susan, but without hesitation she did as she was told.

It only took a minute and caught the young girl by surprise. Bex reached around her back and pulled off a strip of thick black fabric from where it had been hanging, looped around the belt of her dress but out of sight of the young Susan. The first Susan knew was the feeling of the material being placed from behind across her eyes, quickly being looped around and held in place with a piece of Velcro. Susan opened her eyes, but of course it was no good as she was now firmly blindfolded, unable to see anything.

"Bex, what have you done, where are you?" came a slightly worried voice, her head turning from side to side vainly trying to spot some movement in the darkness. "Bex?"

Susan trusted Bex, but the sudden blindness was causing her to panic a little. She needed to take it off, needed the reassurance that her friend had not deserted her. She was just about to reach up to remove the blindfold when she felt her a familiar pair of hands reaching around her from behind, with Bex now nuzzling up to Susan's neck and whispering into her ear.

"Heightens the senses doesn't it?" whispered Bex "the loss of one sense sends the others into overdrive. Now don't even think about taking it off until I say you can. You do trust me, don't you."

"Yes, always," came the whispered reply.

Bex backed away a little until only her hands were resting on the blindfolded Susan's bare waist. Slowly she moved them upwards, looping her thumbs under the bottom of Susan's cropped top and gradually easing it up as her hands moved. Slowly the top peeled over Susan's pert breasts, firm flesh and a pair of already hardening nipples now on display. Bex paused, reached around and cupped a breast in each hand, feeling the harness of the young girl's nipples and content in the knowledge that she was the cause of this excitement.

Bex returned to the top again easing it further upwards. Without hesitation, Susan lifted her arms to help and before long she found herself standing blindfolded and half naked. Having removed the top Bex threw it to one side and moved back to admire her handiwork, once again plunging the blindfolded girl into a sense of solitude. Nothing to see and not a sound to hear. Susan found herself focusing with all her might to pick up the slightest noise, but nothing.

Bex was just too good. She had silently moved around to the front of the young girl and was now kneeling, her mouth inches away from those pert breasts. Susan jumped in surprise as Bex latched down on a nipple, squeezing with her lips as she pulled it forward until the point at which it plopped out of her mouth and sprang back into position. One nipple followed by the other and back again, each time the pressure being applied increasing slightly and finally lips being replaced by a gentle nibble with Bex's teeth.

The effect wasn't at all what Susan expected. Having her nipples sucked was nothing new, but the combination of surprise and the lack of visual sensation had intensified the feelings. With every contact on her now sensitive nipples a bolt of pure pleasure passed through her upper body. Very quickly she could feel the tell-tale warmth building inside and moisture gathering on her pussy lips. The assault continuing, Susan now felt the zip on the back of her skirt slowly moving downwards, followed by the skirt itself as it tumbled over her hips and down her legs.

Naked, blindfolded and with an invisible woman sucking vigorously at her tits, Susan was just starting to enjoy herself when the sensations suddenly stopped. Bex stood up again, embracing the young girl with one arm and gently reaching between her legs with the other, feeling the dampness as she started to rub a finger up and down the folds of her pussy lips.

"Mmmm my dear girl, so damp already," whispered Bex as she dipped a finger ever so slightly into Susan's pussy. "Follow me," she continued now holding Bex by the hand.

For Susan it was a strange feeling to suddenly be walking blind in an unknown room. Even though she knew that the room was practically empty, she shuffled forward slowly, expecting to bump into something with every step. She didn't, and the more they continued the deeper Susan's trust grew in her soulmate. Step by step, foot by foot, until they were standing in front of the table, facing the large expanse of green leather, not that Susan could tell.

They stopped and for a minute Bex left the young woman alone, leaving Susan wondering what was happening. Bex was busying herself laying out a number of items on the table. Of course Susan could not see any of this so was none the wiser other than the odd bump and rattle which caused her to turn her head in the direction of the noise. Had Susan seen what was going on, for sure she would have been a bit confused with her friends intentions.

By the time she had finished, Bex had laid down a couple of strange devices on the table.

The first was a set of three gold balls each connected to the next by a short length of flexible cable, the balls increasing in size from that of a fairly small marble to a ping pong ball. The cable continued for several inches out of the bottom of the largest ball ending in the type of connection you may use for charging a mobile phone.

Next came a strange fabric garment. It was shaped half way between a nappy and a thong, an inverted triangle of fabric narrowing down to a length of fabric about the width of a belt, the other end of which ended in a T-shape with what looked like a second belt running perpendicular to the first. But that is where the similarities ended. This garment was made of black rubber, the triangle at the front a little more pointed and embellished around the edge with a row of silver studs, a larger silver belt loop at each top corner and a single smaller silver hoop protruding half way along the top edge. The belt running horizontally at the other end of the garment again had a similar small loop roughly half way along each side, this time able to move up and down the strap and a series of equally sized cut outs, like large belt holes, towards each end.

Bex was being particularly careful in how she laid this garment out on the table. The front triangle was left dangling just over the front edge of the desk with the rest of the garment laid out flat, the T-shaped belt furthest away from the edge. Happy with the position of the garment Bex secured the belt down with a little tape, to avoid movement, and then placed a silver padlock to one side.

Finally Bex placed a small wireless receiver and control on the table and positioned a footstool in just the right place to allow easy access to the top of the table.

All in all this had taken about 5 minutes to arrange, but to Susan it seemed like an eternity. Unable to see and simply reacting to a series of unidentified sounds Susan was quite uncertain as to what was happening.

Eventually, Bex returned to Susan's side, gently holding her hand she encouraged the young girl to take another couple of steps forward. Susan stopped when her foot bumped into the side of the footstool.

"Just a small step up my dear, one foot at a time, get your balance and then spin around for me," came the instructions.

Cautiously Susan lifted one leg, prodding at the open space until she found the top of the stool, roughly a foot off the ground. As instructed she climbed on top, still holding Bex's hand for support and the slowly turned around, wobbling a little as she did.

"Well done," continued Bex "now, you will need to trust me some more. I want you to lean back and sit down on the desk with your knees just over the edge."

With Bex's hand to guide her, Susan leant backwards until she felt the edge of the desk and then sat down. The positioning was perfect, with Susan straddling the garment just at the point where the belt joined the front triangle. Bex smiled and then pushed gently on Susan's shoulders, encouraging the blindfolded girl to lay backwards across the table. Without being asked and as much for comfort as anything else, Susan drew her legs up as she reclined, until her feet were perched on the edge, pussy exposed, waiting with bated breath for what was to come.

By now Susan was happy to lie down. The feeling of standing blindfolded for so long was a little unnerving and a couple of times she had felt like she was losing her balance, so the feeling of a large firm table underneath her was quite reassuring. There was just one strange thing though, the surface of the table was not how she remembered it from the afternoon. For sure her back was laying on the soft, warming leather but her lower body and bottom seemed to be resting on something a little harder to the touch and definitely not as warm. With the blindfold on though she had no idea what it was and every time she tried to bring a hand down to have a feel Bex gently moved it away.

That feeling of strangeness was soon forgotten, replaced by a feeling of warmth radiating from her pussy lips. Bex had knelt down on the footstool, head between Susan's outstretched legs and was running her tongue up and down the young girls pussy, probing just a little deeper ever time until the outer lips parted. Dipping her tongue in and out of the young girl's love canal Bex was now enjoying the sweet taste leaking from deep inside. She could have stayed here all night savouring this blindfolded damsel, but that wasn't the intention.

Withdrawing her tongue Bex slowly guided one finger deep into the girl's love canal, a gasp coming from Susan as the finger pushed beyond her pussy opening. One finger was soon joined by a second and then a third. Susan, feeling full from the invasion of the three fingers was eagerly waiting for them to start moving back and forth, but they didn't. Bex simply spread the fingers outwards stretching the inside of Susan's pussy walls as far as they would go without causing too much discomfort. Much to Susan's disappointment, Bex removed her fingers leaving her hot, excited, but thoroughly unfulfilled.

Bex stood up, leant over the young girl then presented the three fingers to her mouth. "Go on, lick me clean," she commanded.

Susan opened her mouth, allowing the three fingers to enter and slowly sucked them clean. Once again she had enjoyed the sweet taste of her own pussy. But why had Bex stopped, she wondered. Was it fair to take her this far and then leave her?

Susan was just about to call out, when she felt something return to her pussy opening. A sigh of relief, obviously Bex had come back to finish her off. The feeling though was not quite the same. The warmth of Bex's fingers had been replaced by the chill of a small smooth object, which was gently pushed in through her opening and deep into her pussy. It fitted easily, especially after Bex had stretched her out with her fingers, with the only discomfort being the coldness of the object.

Susan was just getting used to this change in temperature when she felt pressure again at her pussy opening as the second ball, a little larger than the first, was again gently pushed through her opening. This one was quite a bit tighter and brought a small moan from the young girl as it passed through her lips, followed by deep breaths as the object was pushed up insider her. This was followed by a third, even bigger ball, at which point Susan did call out.

"No more Bex, it's too big, please. . . ." begged the girl.

Bex was having none of it and gradually applied pressure to the ball, watching it slowly stretch open Susan's pussy entrance before slipping inside. Bex had to admit that watching the ball disappear into the young girl's pussy, propelled inwards as her lips closed around it was a huge turn on. Soon the only sign of the three balls was the cable protruding from Susan's pussy like a strange tail. Reaching down between her own legs Bex was already feeling damp, and she knew this would be just the start of an exciting evening.

Susan though, was just lying there, breathing deeply, amazed that her pussy had accepted such a large object. She felt fuller than ever before, so full that she didn't want to move. Even when she felt Bex starting to wrap something around her nether regions, the blindfolded girl remained still. First came the triangle at the front. Bex lifted it up, fed the cable which dangled out of Susan's pussy through a small hole in the gusset and then laid the triangle in place over Susan's shaven bush. Then one by one she took the side straps, wrapping them over the young girls hips, through the silver belt loop on the front corner and, pulling tight, pushing the centre loop through one of the belt holes. With both in place Bex fitted the padlock through the central loop where it protruded through the belts. Snuggly fitting and now padlocked there was no way that the garment was going to be removed.

The final step was to plug in the cable, linking the balls deep inside Susan's pussy to the wireless receiver, which in turn was slipped into a little pocket in the rubber roughly in line with Susan's clit.

12