Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 09

Story Info
Susan is starters, main course and desert on a pleasure trip.
7.9k words
4.55
24.5k
15

Part 9 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © May 2017 by CiaoSteve

Foreword #1 : All characters in this series are over 18

Foreword #2 : This is part 9 of "Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey". Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read from the start to get up to speed with Susan's journey to date

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Our Susan, a one time career girl with high aspirations, had fallen on hard times and found herself taking a job in the pleasure industry. Having second thoughts, Susan had accepted a compromise where she could leave of her own free will on the condition that she successfully completes the first week of training.

Having finished her classroom training Susan has been offered a day out as a reward. A pleasure trip, but just who's pleasures are going to be fulfilled?

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Susan woke with a spring in her step. It was still early morning and for once the daylight wasn't streaming into the room, not that Susan cared. She climbed out of bed and habitually glanced down for the note under the door. Today though it wasn't there. Susan's instructions had been left the night before, along with a bundle of clothes to wear. As a reward for her endeavours to date, Susan was to join Master and some key clients on a pleasure trip. She had no idea where to, but that wasn't an issue. For all Susan cared she could be going to hell and back.

If only she knew . . . .

The note had said to meet Master at 06:00 so she didn't have too much time. Jumping in the shower she quickly cleaned head to toe. After the efforts of the day before she did notice a little soreness in her pussy from being stretched so far but really nothing more. Susan really was amazed at the way she had taken the fist and the size of the orgasm it brought. She hoped it wouldn't be the only time.

Back in the bedroom, Susan started to dress.

First of all the sheer red knickers. They were actually more like a pair of thongs than knickers. Yes at the front they were full but at the back the slim nature of the fabric rode up seductively between her buttocks leaving only a glimpse of the red fabric. Happy at the thought of wearing knickers for the first time in a few days, Susan couldn't help noticing though that the fabric was pretty much see through and left nothing at all to the imagination.

Next came the dress. It was gorgeous. Pure black, silky fabric, the perfect fit with just enough stretch to cling to every curve in her body. If you imagined taking an oversize opaque stocking, cutting off the foot and then wearing it as a dress you wouldn't be far off with the effect. It was an off the shoulder number, close fitting over her pert breasts, torso, hips and finally coming to a stop only a few inches down her thighs. Short, but utterly seductive.

Then came the stockings themselves. For each leg a black opaque stocking, actually more of a long sock, which came up above the knee but left a good few inches of naked flesh between the top of the stocking and the bottom of the dress. Finally a pair of black patent leather heels, a good four inches high.

Susan looked at herself in the mirror. God, she was steaming. The look was just so sassy yet at the same time utterly sexy. She'd seen pictures of the way that some Japanese women like to dress up almost in school uniform with short skirts and long black socks not quite meeting. Susan struggled to understand the appeal of the look, but now here she was in a very upmarket version of the same and she absolutely loved it. The way the dress clung to her body, accentuating every curve. The way her nipples, still firm, pushed through the fabric as if trying to escape. The tantalising glimpse of flesh between her socks and dress. She loved the whole effect.

There were a couple of things Susan didn't notice though, albeit she would soon understand the intention. There was the view from behind and the rows of upward facing chevrons cut out of the back of each stocking. Fancy decoration Susan had thought, but actually the whole intention was to direct any onlookers eye line up the legs to see out what was hidden under the dress.

Then there was the length of the dress itself. Susan had already bent over to put on her heels. What she hadn't noticed though was the way that the dress had ridden up revealing her red thong to anybody who was looking. The whole attire had been designed with one intention in mind, and one which was to be fully utilised as the day progressed.

But Susan really didn't care. She was going to enjoy a day devoid of training. A day to herself, or so she thought.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

An hour later and they were nearing the marina. Susan could only look in awe at the array of boats moored up. Huge luxury yachts were interspersed with smaller power boats. This lot must be worth millions she thought to herself. Master parked up and they got out. First port of call was the marina hospitality suite where they waited for a while until the other guests arrived, two men and a woman. There was a quick shaking of hands but nothing more as Master rushed them away with an explanation that they needed to get a move on before the tide went out. He had promised full introductions once they were under way.

The marina itself was made up of a number of pontoons stretching out into the water. This was where a mixture of the smaller boats were moored. They walked to the end of one pontoon, not easy in heels with the walkway moving gently under the sway of the water beneath. Susan was paying more attention to the wooden boards she was walking on than to their destination. Finally they stopped at the most unimpressive six seat motor boat she could ever imagine. Yes it was new but really could they enjoy a day out in this?

Master urged them on board and off they set, but not in the direction of open water. Instead they headed out into the outer marina where the larger yachts were moored. A few minutes later and the boat slowed down, pulling up at the side of a sleek motor yacht. It was resplendent in its white paintwork, broken up by almost black tinted windows. Susan looked it up and down, noticing the make, a Sunseeker Predator 68, and the name. It was a strange name, and definitely not English. The boat was named "Todo Vale" which, if Susan knew Spanish, roughly translates to "Everything / Anything Goes". Another sign of what was to cum (deliberate innuendo intended).

They pulled up at the stern of the yacht and Master tied off the smaller boat against a mooring buoy. Carefully the five transferred themselves from the small boat to the larger yacht, the two ladies first followed by the two men and finally Master himself. For most of them this wasn't too difficult as at the back of the yacht was a low platform only a little above the water line. For Susan though, in heels, just the fact of making it from one boat to the other without falling flat on her back was a major achievement.

A short flight of stairs led up to the main cabin. Susan followed last and at the top just stood and stared as Master opened up the cabin and slid back the roof. This wasn't your average yacht, it was a floating palace. The first thing Susan noticed was the polished wooden floor, dark, most probably walnut or mahogany, running the length of top deck. She quickly slipped off her heels just in case they caused any damage and then stepped on board. Already taking on the warmth of the sun, the wooden floor felt luxurious under foot.

The top deck was split into two areas, partitioned by the folding doorway that a minute ago Master had opened. The rear area was open to the air and contained a long leather sofa, white in colour, following the edge of the boat along with a large table topped in the same wood as the floor. It was practical yet fairly basic, probably due to the exposure to the elements. The inside cabin though was a different story. Yes the same leather furniture ran the length of one wall, in a sort of C shape, but it seemed so much more luxurious. The other side of the cabin was made up of a number of fitted units, cupboards, fridge, TV etc. In between was another table, albeit a lower one. All of the furnishings were in a gloss finish which complemented the colour of the floor. The whole boat had the smell of newness and the feel of quality.

Up front were the controls, a whole bank of screens, a large steering wheel and a couple of leather chairs where the driver could sit. Master took his place up front and hoisted the anchor. A press of a button and the engines spluttered into life, then away they went, heading out towards open water. Once out of the marina Master set the boat on auto and, as promised, started the introductions. One by one the guests were introduced.

First up was Ritchie. He must have been late 40's, short, slightly podgy, your typical middle aged business man who's had one too many lunches. Susan immediately noticed the thick gold band on his ring finger.

Then there was John. He looked a bit younger than Ritchie but still in his 40's. He was a good foot taller yet slimmer in build. He wasn't wearing any rings.

Finally there was Jenny. Jenny must have been in her early 30's. Compared to the other two she seemed a little nervous and out of place. Smartly dressed, yet casual, and quite attractive, even if she did go for a little too much make up. Jenny had obviously looked after her body as she was very shapely with curves in all the right places and the most delightful long blonde hair, which waved its way down to just beyond her shoulders.

It was then Master's turn to introduce Susan. She cringed as she listened.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," started Master in an authoritative manner "do let me introduce our latest trainee, #5."

I nodded in acknowledgement of the guests, taken aback a little though that I had become a number rather than a name.

"#5 is doing so well in her training that I wanted to let her join you on what I hope will be a thoroughly enjoyable and rewarding trip. We think #5 will have a great future ahead of her so please make the most of the chance to become acquainted in such an intimate environment. I do hope you will all enjoy the chance to cum together on this little trip."

Susan noticed the way that the two men both smiled, a sly smile half way between a grimace and a snigger, as if they knew something she didn't.

"So here's the plan. We're going to sail out for a while island hopping, stopping off at one of two of the more beautiful old harbours to stretch the legs. There's Champagne on ice and a few titbits to whet the appetite on the way out. Then on the return we'll continue with the main course. If all cums to plan you'll be thoroughly pleasured as we finish off with desert and the chance for a little cream pie as the sun goes down."

Again Susan couldn't help noticing the expressions of the guests as Master continued his spiel. This time even Jenny seemed a little excited by the prospects for the day, although at the same time she was blushing a little. So typical of Master, Susan thought. Sexual innuendo in every sentence, he really can't switch off, but today wasn't about her, was it?

Master returned to the wheel and away they went with the three guests sat on the sofa in the inner cabin and Susan enjoying a few rays on the sofa at the rear. Before long there was a call from up front.

"#5, could you pop open the Champers? It should be chilled by now."

Now there was an offer that couldn't be refused. Enjoying herself in the sun on a boat with free Champagne to boot. Susan jumped up and wandered inside. She started to look around the cabin for a bottle on ice.

It was Master's voice again which pointed her in the right direction. "You'll find the ice bucket in the top right cupboard, the bottle itself is in the bottom left along with ice and a few beers."

So Susan got on with the task in hand, unaware of three pairs of eyes examining every detail of her from behind. She had to reach up on tiptoe to get the bucket out of the top cupboard, her slender legs elongated seductively in the black stockings. From the slim ankles upwards the cut out chevrons brought the eyes all the way up to her cute ass, framed nicely by the sheer fabric of the dress clinging to every curve.

From tiptoe to bent double at the waist, Susan now leant down, opened the bottom cupboard and fumbled inside, filling the bucket with ice. The desired effect was there for all to see as, bent over, the dress rode up at the back revealing two cute ass cheeks and a narrow band of bright red silk running the length of her crack. Just a shame that Susan couldn't see the captive audience, sat a few feet behind her, totally goggle eyed just staring at the beauty of the young woman.

After a few minutes Susan stood back up, a bottle of Champagne and a bucket of ice in hand.

"Glasses are in the bottom left cupboard," continued Master "but you can leave the Champers on the table first".

Doing as told, Susan turned around and approached the guests, smiling to be friendly. She bent forward and placed the bucket on the table and then the bottle in the ice. OK, another desired effect as the dress sagged down giving all three guests a view down her front. As usual, with no bra on, her pert breasts were standing to attention and her nipples already hardened. It was a sight to behold.

The process was repeated as Susan took five Champagne glasses from the bottom cupboard, cue a view of the red knickers now risen slightly further into her crack, and placed them on the table, cue another view of her tits. Then Ritchie asked for a beer, so cue another round of the same.

Was this what Master had meant by "a few titbits" on the way out?

Finally Susan got as far as pouring the Champagne and handing out glasses. Each time she passed a glass to one of the guests her hand was taken and embellished with a delicate kiss. Slightly strange thought Susan. Passing a glass to Master she then picked up her own and started to head towards the rear cabin.

It was John who spoke up. "Come and join us my dear, there's plenty of room on this sofa for four."

At that point John slid to one side creating a space between him and Jenny. A little reluctantly Susan sat down and joined the guests.

The four, Susan and the three guests, started chatting. Susan found out that they all belonged to a specialist travel company. Ritchie and John were the two partners and Jenny was their PA. They specialised in adult holidays or, as they put it, Sexscapades and had been introduced to Master by a mutual friend. This was a chance to find out more about potential business ventures.

Another round of drinks and by now Susan found herself just a tad light headed as she sat back down, a combination of the sun and Champagne. The conversation continued to talk about her training and experiences. This phased Susan a little, but she tried her best to keep a stiff upper lip and talk about her background. She noticed two things.

First of all it was the young Jenny who seemed to be paying the most attention to her tale. Until now Jenny had been the shy quiet one but she was obviously taking everything in. The second thing she noticed was a hand on her knee. It was John's and he had taken to holding her right knee, pulling it slightly in to his.

The bottle of Champagne finished, Susan went through the process again as she retrieved a second bottle. Bent at the waste, knickers now risen high up her crack and on full display followed by a view of her breasts as she bent over to pour.

As she went to sit back down the boat hit a wave and Susan found herself falling back, half on to John's lap. There was a firm hand around her waist and a gentle kiss on her neck before he let go and allowed her to fall back in place in between him and Jenny. Maybe it was the effect of the bubbly but Susan could swear that the two of them were every so slightly closer than before.

Again there was that hand on her knee, but this time it slid further up her leg causing Susan to become a little nervous. She pulled away slightly but that did nothing to discourage John. By now her dress was rising up her legs and the front of her red knickers was now plain to see. Susan could tell where this was going but was suddenly saved by the bell, so to say, as Master's voice broke the air.

"Sorry to break your fun but we are nearing our first stop. A chance to stretch the limbs and have a wander around."

Susan couldn't have been more pleased as this gave her the opportunity for some quality "me" time. She had already decided not to join the others, having instead plumped for an idea of catching a few rays as the guests wandered around the old medieval harbour that they had just moored up outside. A small tender pulled up at the side of the yacht and off stepped Master and the three guests, minus Susan. With the guests out of sight Susan went back to the rear of the boat to enjoy the sun. It was a bit difficult in a black dress, so off it came. The now topless Susan laid back on the leather sofa dressed purely in red knickers, a pair of knee high black stockings and a smile.

Time to herself at last.

Susan laid back on the sofa and closed her eyes, the warmth of the leather pleasing to the feel as the rays soaked her body. Sinking into the leather sofa, Susan was relishing the rest and relaxation, all alone for once. What she hadn't noticed though was that the tender had returned, and Jenny was once again boarding the boat, having left her sunglasses behind. Susan jumped up shocked, clutching the black dress to her exposed body when she heard footsteps on the back of the boat.

Jenny smiled. "Don't worry about me. You have such a beautiful body it is a shame to cover it up."

"I'm so sorry," apologised Susan "I thought you had gone with the others."

Jenny laughed. "Don't apologise. I had, but needed my sunglasses as I couldn't see a thing in the glare. To be honest I'm glad I came back as this is a much more appealing proposition."

Jenny walked over to the side of the boat and waved the tender away.

"There, that's sorted. Now we have plenty of time to enjoy ourselves. Why don't you put that dress down and I'll come and join you."

Susan sat back and watched as Jenny slowly undressed. First to go was her blouse, a pale denim blue cotton affair, loose fitting with buttons up the front. That was soon followed by her white denim shorts leaving Jenny dressed in a two piece white bikini. She had obviously come prepared for a day on the water.

Susan noticed how even this was smart. Both parts of the bikini were plain white. To be honest they were rather understated in design yet still totally sexy. Jenny would not have looked out of place on the beaches of the French Riviera, hobnobbing with the jet set. So what was it about the bikini which turned it from a dull innocent white two piece to a hot and racy number. It was the fastenings. The top had a lace up front pulled together by a long white cord tied off in a single bow dangling over Jenny's lower ribs. The bottom half was matching but this time tied off with a single bow at each side just above the hip.

This was one hot woman thought Susan, admiring the way that the bikini top lifted and accentuated the size of her breasts. Jenny was, like her friend Bex, a larger build than Susan but by no means on the fat side. She had curves in all the right places, with large breasts, a narrow waistline, wide hips and ample buttocks. You couldn't help finding Jenny attractive and this was just what Susan was thinking to herself.

Jenny came and sat next to Susan on the rear sofa, the two girls lounging back on the warm leather snuggled up against each other. Here they stayed for some time until the heat of the afternoon sun became too hot to handle. It was Jenny who submitted first. Standing up she whispered to Susan.