Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey Ch. 10

Story Info
Week over, Susan makes her choice, but is it the right one?
3.9k words
4.4
11.9k
6

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © May 2017 by CiaoSteve

Foreword #1: All characters in this series are over 18

Foreword #2: This is part 10 of "Secretary to Slut - Susan's Journey". Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read from the start to get up to speed with Susan's journey to date

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Our Susan, a one time career girl with high aspirations, had fallen on hard times and found herself taking a job in the pleasure industry. Having second thoughts, Susan had accepted a compromise where she could leave of her own free will on the condition that she successfully completes the first week of training.

Having finished her classroom training she had been offered a day out as a reward. It turned out to be an opportunity for Master to impress prospective clients and once again Susan found herself being used in more ways than one. She finished the day in reflective mood pondering her future.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The day over, Susan slipped back into her room eager not to be seen. She ran a bath, a long deep bath, feeling the need for some relaxation after her exploits earlier and also hoping that some quiet time would ease the nerves.

Susan was still smarting about the way she had been treated during the day. It wasn't actually the fact that she had been used which was the problem. It was the way that Master had packaged it up as her reward when actually she was only there to promote the business. If he'd been open and said they were going out for mad sex on a boat in the sun she may well have accepted anyway, but not this way. She intended to sleep on it. Maybe she would feel different in the morning but for now all Susan wanted to do was walk out and leave.

Half an hour later, the water starting to grow cool, Susan slowly lifted herself out of the bath. She towelled down, paying careful attention to her private parts which were still a little sore after being used by the two men. Susan didn't bother getting dressed and just slipped into her bed, the chill of the cool silk duvet feeling wonderful. Within minutes she was deep asleep, so deep that she never heard the knock on the door nor the sound of Bex's voice asking if she was there. It was late the next morning when Susan finally did wake.

Looking around there were two notes under the door that morning rather than the usual one. There was something different about Susan this morning. The sparkle had gone a little. Every other morning she would rush to pick up the note first then get about her day. This morning though she totally ignored the notes, preferring to get herself ready first.

Eventually she picked them up and read. The first was the standard fayre. A typed message from Master:

Susan, my dear, the time has come, a week is over and now there are decisions to make. You have impressed both in training and on the job but I am a man of my word. Our agreement was that you see the week out and then you are free to leave if you wish. You have held up your side of the bargain and I will do likewise. Much as I would love you to stay you are free to choose as you wish.

Please join me in my office and we can look at the options.

Yours, Master

The second though was a light pink envelope, hand written on the front and sealed with a red lipstick kiss on the back. Susan placed it on the side intent on returning to the note after she had seen Master.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Half an hour later Susan found herself knocking on Master's door, remembering that very first encounter before this whole journey started. Master's recognisable deep voice invited her in. He was sat on the sofa, that same sofa where she had pulled herself off during her interview. Master patted on the empty seat next to him and Susan sat herself down. There was an uncomfortable silence, the two of them sitting on the sofa, Master staring straight at the girl next to him but Susan looking absently into space.

It was Master who broke the silence.

"You have done well all week Susan. Your training has been exemplary and I have had nothing but complements from yesterday. Now though it is your choice to make. I would love you to stay but I will respect your wishes either way. Have you made a choice?"

Susan just sat and stared into space. She had done nothing for the last hour but think about how she was going to respond. For sure she had surprised herself with the way in which she had enjoyed her experiences, well at least some of them. The problem though was the events of the previous day which still clouded her mind. She still felt nothing more than used. Eventually she plucked up courage and replied to Master's question.

"Please Master, don't take this the wrong way. I've really enjoyed my time here but I'm still not sure it is really me. You have given me experiences I'll never forget and I've met some wonderful people but there is something which just isn't right. I cannot tell you what it is but I just don't think I can commit to what you want. I hope you understand."

Master was obviously disappointed with the response but, as a man of his word, accepted her decision.

"I must say I am disappointed but I will respect your wishes. You have a great future ahead of you and will always be welcome back if you change your mind." Master stood up and walked over to his desk before continuing. "I'll arrange you a car when you are ready, but please accept this for all your efforts. Open it later when you get home."

He presented Susan with a large padded envelope. She accepted it and smiled. Suddenly everything seemed right, they were parting on good terms and Susan could get her old life back.

"Oh and by the way, feel free to take anything you want from the clothes in your room."

Susan left carrying the padded envelope and went back to pack.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Later that same day Susan was opening the door to her apartment. Stepping over a week's worth of mail she dumped her bags and sat on the sofa. It was good to be back.

Suddenly Susan remembered the two envelopes. Feet up, relaxing on her own sofa, now was the time to open them. "Big or small" she thought to herself then plumped for the padded envelope. Carefully she opened the envelope then tipped the contents out onto the sofa next to her. First to fall out was a CD. It was a plain silver CD with just a few words written on the front. It read "#5, your story" with a smiley face drawn underneath. This was followed by a business card, again written on the back in neat handwriting. This time it simply read "You were great. Hope you cum back one day."

Something though was wedged inside the envelope and wouldn't fall out however much Susan shook it. She delved inside and pulled out a wad of notes wrapped in an elastic band with a note attached. This one said "You were excellent yesterday. The contract was signed and here is a little thank you for making it happen." Susan removed the band and counted. They were large value notes and in total added up to ten thousand. She smiled, at least for now her money worries could be put behind her whilst she looked for another job.

Amazed by the huge sum of money, Susan had forgotten about the small pink envelope. She busied herself unpacking, took a shower then settled in for a cosy evening. It was not until the next day that she found it again. Opening carefully there was a hand written note inside. Reading, the message brought Susan back down to earth.

Susan, my darling, I've had to go away for a few days and will miss your passing out. I do hope you make the choice which is right for you. Whatever you decide I will cherish the time we have had together. I do hope this isn't goodbye.

Luv Bex

Susan sat despondent. This was the one thing that she would miss. Bex had become a great friend, actually more than a friend and now she had left without saying goodbye.

As they say time would hopefully be a great healer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Fast forward a month and Susan had now found herself a job. Again it wasn't perfect but she was happy. She had been taken on by another law firm but this time as an office admin come receptionist. It brought in a regular wage though and for that she was happy. At least the bills could be paid.

She'd even noticed the growing attention of one of the staff, a young junior lawyer by the name of Jack. On a couple of occasions they'd enjoyed an evening together, a meal followed by the cinema or theatre. The relationship was great and Susan was enjoying life again, but something was missing. The spark . . . there just wasn't a spark. To be honest though Susan didn't mind as she had decided to put her exploits behind her and build a new life, a normal life as she put it.

Jack was really kind hearted. He never pushed her yet it was obvious that he was smitten. He would drop subtle hints but no more. Week by week passed, Jack dropping hints but Susan not biting. Eventually his birthday came around and as a present Susan had booked dinner and a couple of nights away. She had one idea on her mind which was to please him with a dirty weekend, but she never let on what her idea was.

A couple of hours drive and they reached their destination, a resort hotel overlooking the sea. It was a new hotel isolated near a secluded bay but within a short drive of the more commercial towns up and down the coast. Being new, the hotel was offering promotional deals and Susan had managed to obtain upgraded rooms with a view out across the bay for little more than the cost of a standard room. They checked into the hotel as Mr and Mrs Green, Susan's surname, so as not to give rise to any awkward questions.

Within a few minutes they were opening the door to room #605 on the top floor. It wasn't so much a room but more a penthouse. There were three discrete areas, a living area with large TV and leather sofas, the bedroom with its luxury king size bed and a large bathroom. The coup de grace though was the balcony outside, completely private resplendent with polished marble on the floor and a large built-in hot tub clad in the same marble tiles. It was a fantastic enough present for Jack's birthday without the surprises Susan had up her sleeve.

The weather was great so they spent the day simply chilling in the bay, beautiful white sands and calm clear water making it an idyllic spot to laze away the day. They returned to the room in the early evening just as the sun started to set, casting it's beautiful amber glow across the sea. An idea time to sit on the balcony and watch day turn to night. Susan though had already thought the same and put arrangements in place. By the time they reached the balcony the hot tub was in full flow bubbling away to itself and an ice bucket at the side contained a bottle of chilled champagne and a couple of glasses.

"Happy Birthday Jack" she said, smiling and planting a kiss on his lips.

Still locked in the kiss she eased her loose fitting sundress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Susan was now standing there in her two piece bikini set. She broke away from the kiss and headed towards the hot tub, Jack watching her every move as she wiggled her hips seductively.

"God what a great arse," he thought to himself "if only . . ."

Jack could only watch and stare as Susan proceeded to take off her remaining clothes and climbed into the tub stark naked. There was a little seat about half way down each side, just deep enough for the water to come up to shoulder level and here she sat smiling at the goggle-eyed Jack.

"Come on then, don't you want to join me?" she called out at the same time pouring a couple of glasses of Champagne.

In a flash Jack was also undressed and had joined Susan in the hot tub. Snuggled up, a glass of Champagne in one hand, they settled back and watched the sun gradually dip over the horizon, ambers turning to reds. It was a beautiful end to the day thought Jack, but Susan had other ideas.

She put her empty glass down and the did the same with Jack's. It was then that Jack got the surprise of his life. In a flash, well as quick as it was possible in a hot tub of foaming water, Susan had swung herself over him and knelt in front. She leaned forward and kissed him, a deep lingering kiss, mouths open and lips entwined. Up close and personal her firm breasts, nipples already hardened, were squashed between their two bodies. It was almost like a gentle breast massage as the flow of the water and depth of their embrace caused their bodies to move against each other.

Susan could already feel his cock starting to twitch between her legs as the excitement of her sudden attention worked through his body. Inside she smiled to herself. Still locked in a deep embrace Susan started to grind her hips over his rapidly enlarging cock, eager to demonstrate her intentions but at the same time using his member to massage her pussy lips. Confident that she was ready Susan broke off the kiss and whispered in Jack's ear.

"Are you ready for another birthday present?"

He didn't say a word but the hug was enough on its own. Susan lifted herself upon her knees and with one hand felt for his hard member. It wasn't as big as some of those she had entertained in her last job, a job which was her little secret, but size wasn't everything and she knew just how to show him a good time. Positioning the head at the entrance to her already moist love canal Susan sank back down allowing the cock to penetrate her in one long movement.

With the cock a little smaller than those she had been used to it really didn't take long for her to become comfortable with the invader. Now it was down to her to give him the ride of his life. She pulled up slowly almost to the point where his cock popped out then slammed back down, not so easy in a tub of water, until her ass cheeks hit his legs. Again and again, getting into a regular rhythm of slow upwards strokes followed by a quick descent. It was obviously working as Jack was soon holding her upper body tight into his. His breathing was also becoming a little laboured. He would hold his breath on the up stroke savouring the feeling of her tight pussy walls sliding over his sensitive head and then exhale with a gasp as she plunged back down.

Judging by the way that he was squeezing her tighter Susan suspected that he was getting close. She on the other hand was still some way off orgasm so a change in tactic was needed. Instead of riding his cock, Susan started to grind back and forth with the intent on continuing to keep his cock stimulated but at the same time applying pressure to her own clit. It was working, the fires in her loins were growing, from little sparks of pleasure the feelings grew. Jack on the other hand was still holding tight, his breathing as ragged as ever, knowing he was going to cum soon.

Satisfied that she was close enough, Susan went back to riding his cock, this time quickly with short sharp movements up and down. She clenched her muscles inside trying to apply the maximum pressure to the invader in her pussy. It was working.

"You'd better stop," whispered Jack "I'm gonna cum."

She smiled. "That's the whole idea Jack, just relax and enjoy it."

Susan maintained her fast pace, riding up and down the hard cock until suddenly Jack grabbed her tight and moaned. She felt a little tightness inside as his head swelled followed by the warmth of her pussy being flooded with sticky cum. But that wasn't enough, Susan now intended to finish herself off, not so easy when held in a vice like grip. She went back to grinding, rubbing her clit against his body and at the same time milking his cock for every last drop of cum.

Slowly, slowly her climax was building, but all too slowly. She whispered in his ear.

"Your turn to help me cum now. Use your hand and rub my clit."

She guided his hand down and placed his fingers over her sensitised nub, encouraging him to make small circular motions over her bundle of nerves. Satisfied, Susan went back to holding him tight and grinding away on the now semi erect cock inside. She stiffened as the first wave of orgasm hit, then continued. A second wave was accompanied by a low moan and then a third as the big one hit. Susan knelt stiff as a board still impaled on what remained of his cock, breathing deeply as she came down from her high. It took a few minutes before she could say anything.

"Happy Birthday Jack," was accompanied with a kiss on the lips. A few minutes more and she climbed off his now limp cock.

The two dried off and turned in for the night, Jack over the moon with his surprise present. Susan on the other hand, despite having cum, was not quite as enthused with proceedings. Jack asleep, Susan pondered. She liked Jack, he was good and kind, but was it love? Yes they had both had sex, and good sex at that, but was it any more than sex? There was something missing, Susan just didn't want to admit it.

The next day was also satisfying. The same relaxing day on the beach followed by more passion, this time in bed with Jack taking control and fucking Susan. She couldn't have been more satisfied with how the weekend had gone.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It was back home on her own that the dreams started. She would wake up hot and bothered with just vague memories of the night before. Each time though she noticed the same reaction form her body. She was hot, a little short of breath, her nipples sensitive and standing to attention but, strangest of all, her pussy was moist and dripping with love juices almost as if she had cum in her sleep. The problem though was that she only remembered snippets of her dreams.

Night after night the same happened as if she was recounting some deep memories. Morning after morning though she awoke with just a snippet of the dream remaining. She remembered another young woman, she remembered being close and she remembered the feeling of fulfilment of being in heaven. In the dreams though she just couldn't quite make out who she was with and why she was there. The only thing that struck in her mind though was that it seemed right. It was where she should be.

Then one day the penny dropped. She had found the CD that had been given to her when she left her previous job and decided to take a look. Shoving it in her laptop she pressed play. It was a collection of photos running as a slideshow, and what a collection. It was a history of her time with Master and the team, an explicit history of her time captured in photos. Starting with pictures of her pulling herself off on Master's sofa the photos continued through her training. Pictures of the first time she stripped off complete with bush were soon replaced with ones of her with a shaven cunt. The show moved on to her bound into that chair, then riding a strap-on, taking cocks in the glory hole and being fisted with a plug in her arse.

It was the final set of photos though which hit her hardest. They were pictures of Susan in her room, in various states of dress, alone and . . .

Susan gasped as she saw pictures of her with Bex. That was it, the woman in the dreams was Bex. After leaving Master's establishment Susan had tried to put everything behind her and tried to build a more normal life. Now though she understood why she felt incomplete, why her great relationship with Jack was not ringing all the bells. But she couldn't go back, she'd already decided that she wanted a normal lifestyle, a job which didn't involve being used and abused every day. Susan was still certain that the decision was the correct one, yet at the same time there were aspects of that life that she really did miss. What could she do?

12