Secretary Vanessa Gets Disciplined

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left my notepad on my desk and grabbed the fresh pair of pantyhose from the bottom drawer of my desk and went to the ladies to change. I slid out of my laddered hose and slipped my feet into the new pantyhose. When I pulled the pantyhose tight around my crotch I felt a slippery and slimy secretion smear my pussy lips and I shuddered.

I was sure my desk drawers were always locked and secured before I left my work station and I couldn't understand what might have spilled on my pantyhose. I couldn't put the runner pantyhose back on so I had to endure the ooze against my tender quim. I lifted my skirt and examined the wet patch in the crotch of my hose. It was a silvery stain and I rubbed a finger in it and bought to my nose.

The unmistakeable musky smell of semen assaulted my senses!

"Fuck! Fucking pigs!" I was acutely aware that one of the men in the office had masturbated into my pantyhose.

"Fuck it!" I smoothed out the hem of my skirt and left the cubicle and washed my hands.

I would have to endure spending the afternoon wearing come-stained nylons; an anonymous donor's sperm smeared on my cunt.

But I was wrong! It turned out not to be an ordeal. The more I thought about it, the hotter I got. I had aroused a man to the point where he couldn't help himself but to break into my drawers and wank off into my nylons! Such power! Such sensuality!

My cunt began to moisten and my juices flowed and commingled with the cooling semen in my crotch. I started to blush as my body began to tingle with lust. I couldn't help myself! I rushed back to the ladies, locked myself into a cubicle and hiked up my skirt.

My fingers found my clitoris through the semen-soaked pantyhose and I barely touched it when an enormous orgasm wracked my body.

"OOOOOhhhhhhh!" I groaned and I pushed the knuckles of my free hand into my mouth to stifle my lust-filled cries.

I heard the door to the ladies open but my orgasm was still raging.

"OOOOhhhhh Shiiiit!," I moaned and drummed my heels on the floor.

After a minute or two I regained my composure smoothed out my nylons and straightened my skirt and left the cubicle. Mrs Munner was fixing her makeup in the mirror over the sink. I sidled up next to her and began to wash my hands. She gave me wry grin.

"I'd recognise those sounds anywhere dear and you're still a little flushed. A little dab of perfume under your skirt will cover the scent of your sex too," she said matter-of-factly looking at me in the mirror.

"I don't know what you had for lunch but I'm having the same tomorrow!" she grinned.

I smiled back at her and dried my hands and left the ladies room and returned to my workstation. Needless to say Steve Bouvier was hanging around but I was in no mood to play games now that my lust was sated.

"Got those minutes ready yet?" he beamed, but his eyes were locked on my crotch.

"No! I'll call you when they're ready!" I snapped back at him.

"Ok, ok," he apologised.

"Just thought I'd check. By the way; you should lock your desk drawers when you go out to lunch. You never know who might go it there and what they might do," he grinned evilly.

My face burned a deep scarlet as he walked away.

"Cheeky bastard!" I said under my breath.

I seethed for most of the afternoon but after a while my temper abated and I was once again acutely aware that my pussy was soaked in a strange man's semen now mingled with my own cunt juices. My quim was soaked by the time I got home and once again I couldn't wait to stroke myself to another climax. This time I put the pantyhose to my nose and inhaled the musky semen smell; when I came I sucked the man-juice from the crotch of my hose.

Wednesday -- The Plot Thickens

I was wearing a bone-white business suit; the skirt riding high on my thighs and the jacket tight around my waist and decolletage. Underneath the jacket I wore a blue silk blouse. My legs were clad in smoky-grey gossamer-thin pantyhose and I was wearing four-inch high-heeled white pumps. My makeup was heavy and my gold jewellery rattled when I walked. I was surrounded by a miasma of perfume.

I wore no panties!

I had been thinking about what to do about Steve Bouvier. The guy was a lecher, that's for sure but I had to admit that I had rubbed my pussy sore last night sniffing and licking my come-soaked nylons and I was ninety-nine percent sure Steve was the culprit.

As I strutted down the office I saw him sitting at his workstation and I detoured from my path to execute my plan. I strutted past his desk and he greeted me with a huge grin.

"Morning Vanessa," he beamed.

"Morning Steve," I smiled back and without breaking stride I dropped a little gift-wrapped package in his lap.

I sat down at my desk and watched him with some amusement. He ripped open the package and I saw the puzzled look on his face as he looked inside the little box. He lifted the item out and held it up and then I saw his face immediately become filled with lust.

He was holding up the laddered pantyhose I had worn yesterday. A little note was pinned to the waistband.

'These are no longer any use to me; maybe you can use them.'

'PS they haven't been washed!' It read.

Steve looked shocked. Then he suddenly realised that he was holding up a pair of pantyhose in the middle of the office and quickly snatched them away. Too late!

"My office please Mr Bouvier," Mike Harris called from his office door.

I don't know what went on in that office but when Mr Bouvier came out of that office he was cowered and flushed.

"Thanks for the present," he whispered as he strode past my desk on the way to his own.

"Vanessa; come here please," Mr Harris called.

Vanessa now? Not Ms Tan? I ruminated as I made my way to his office.

I closed the door behind me and sat down in front of his desk without invitation.

"By all means sit," he said sarcastically.

"Look here Vanessa; I know the new dress code has got some of the chaps heated up a little bit but as the senior secretary I expect you to lead by example; not throw fuel on the fire. Understood?" he said severely.

"Understood," I replied, my mouth slightly open as I ran my tongue over my teeth.

"Carry on," he said dismissively.

"Love the suit by the way; those grey nylons look great with it," he said just as I got to the door.

I kept my back to him and reached around and pulled up my skirt exposing my silken-clad buttocks.

"Sheer-to-the-waist; glad you like them," I said matter-of-factly and pulled down my skirt and left his office.

Later that afternoon I received two emails. The one from Mr Harris read: 'I'm the one who pays your clothing allowance; in future all discarded underwear is to be provided to me!'

The one from Steve Bouvier read: 'Thanks for the present. I'm sure it will be very useful.'

I had a huge grin on my face all the way home.

Thursday -- My Gift Is Returned

Once again I doubled up on my bone-white business suit but this time I wore a red satin blouse underneath and white pantyhose; no panties of course. I left very early for work as I had some catching up to do. I was hoping to have the office to myself. I was wolf-whistled by construction workers at least three times on the way to work and I was feeling good when I got there.

Sitting on my desk was the same little gift box I had given to Steve yesterday. I opened it up and there were my Nude pantyhose neatly folded inside the box. The legs of the nylons were stained with silver trails and a puddle of warm white semen was pooled in the crotch. Steve had obviously wanked away all night with my laddered hose judging by the silvery stains on the legs of the pantyhose and he must have masturbated into the hose very recently judging by the warm gobbet of semen slowly soaking into the crotch.

I looked around expecting to see Steve watching me; he must have been here recently as the semen was still warm, but there was no sign of him.

My pussy began to become very moist. I looked around, but the office was nearly deserted; there was no one else at work in my section. Then I noticed a small flash drive tucked under one of the toes of the pantyhose. A little note attached said: 'play me'.

I put the flash drive in my computer and opened the file that said: 'for the love of Vanessa's sexy legs.wmv'.

My computer screen filled with the image of Steve Bouvier. He was lying on his bed, at home I guess, and was naked except for my Nude pantyhose. A huge boner tented the crotch of the pantyhose and he was stroking his nylon-encased member frantically. Suddenly the nylon that was stretched taut over Steve's throbbing erection disgorged a puddle of hot white semen. My cunt began instantly dripping!

The scene changed and this time Steve had one of the legs of the pantyhose wrapped around his cock as he stroked it whilst looking down at a photograph. Steve smiled into the camera and waved then he lifted the eight-by-ten glossy and I could see it was a picture of me. It must have been taken yesterday because I was dressed in my white suit. I was sitting at my workstation with my feet up on the desk; my long legs, clad in sheer hose were on display as my skirt had ridden up to my waist. My white high-heels dangled from my feet.

I remembered being lost in thought yesterday and one of the few bad habits I have is to place my feet on my desk when I'm pondering something. Not really an issue when I'm wearing pantsuits, but now that the new dress code is in force, it is quite an immodest pose.

Steve must have taken the picture with the camera in his mobile phone.

On the screen his face screwed up in ecstasy and he sprayed gobbets of semen all over my picture. He rubbed his issue all over my picture with his hose-clad cock as he continued to ejaculate.

I snatched the flash drive out of the port on my PC and fumbled my laptop out of the middle drawer of my desk. I snatched up the little box off my desk and ran to the ladies. I locked the entry door and then set up the laptop on the bench under the vanity mirror. I was crossing and uncrossing my legs in anticipation while the little laptop computer booted up. I shucked out of my skirt and hung it up behind a cubicle door and hurriedly kicked off my heels and pulled down my pantyhose and kicked them away. I slammed the flash drive into the port on the laptop and played the wmv file.

I stared at the screen in rapture as I rubbed the come-stained hose on my shaven cunt and came immediately the warm semen touched my sensitive slit. I didn't stop. I kept stroking with the come-stained hose; pushing the silky nylon onto my sensitive clitoris until I invoked a second orgasm. I still didn't stop. I stepped into the semen-soaked pantyhose; the slinky feel of Steve's warm semen on my shaved pussy clad in the diaphanous garment was enough to bring me to the brink again.

"OOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!" I screamed as I rubbed out my third orgasm.

I came at exactly the same time as Steve filled my pantyhose with his come on the laptop screen.

I gasped and shuddered and fell to my knees. My whole body was shaking.

Then I heard a frantic knocking on the ladies room door.

"Vanessa! Vanessa! Vanessa! I know you're in there let me in or someone will come to investigate the fracas," Steve shouted through the door.

I staggered to my feet and pulled on my skirt, stepped into my heels, and let him in, locking the door behind him.

"What the fuck do you want?" I gasped, still recovering from my orgasms.

"I want what you just had," he grinned.

Suddenly it dawned on me what he wanted. I grimaced and hiked up my skirt and shucked off my nylons and threw the semen-stained pantyhose at him.

"Here! Help yourself; I think some of my juices are still fresh. You can sniff them, suck them, or do whatever you want with them. I'm leaving!" I said as I began to pull on my clean white pantyhose.

"No you're not! You're giving me a quick handjob! What the fuck do you think this has all been about?" he snarled.

"I'm leaving!" I snapped back, straightening my hose and stepping into my pumps.

"Like fuck Vanessa! Look up there!" he pointed to a small object sitting on the edge of the toilet cubicle stall.

I nearly fainted when I saw what it was. A miniature camera! I tried to make a dash for it but I had no chance in my high-heels and tight skirt. Steve snatched the small camera down from its perch and grinned as he showed me the tiny screen. The picture was small but it was unmistakably a well-built oriental lady masturbating with a pair of semen-sodden pantyhose.

"Fuck!" I bellowed.

"No time for that; just give me the handjob!" Steve sniggered.

He'd already dropped his pants and underwear and his hard cock was standing to attention. He draped the come and pussy-juice soaked pantyhose over his cock and took my hand in his.

"This won't take long," he smiled.

I was disgusted by what he was forcing me to do but there was nothing I could do about it right now. He had video of me frigging in the office bathroom and pretty soon the rest of the staff would be arriving.

I didn't resist as he led my hand down to his crotch. My fingers found his hard flesh encased in the gossamer hosiery. I wrapped them loosely around his shaft and began to stroke it.

"OOOhhh yeah Vanessa; nice and slow," he groaned.

I had no intention of taking it slow!

I gripped his hard cock and slid my fingers over his purple glans and squeezed. Steve gasped as I rubbed the silky soft nylon on his cock. I gathered the other leg of the pantyhose and slipped my other hand inside them and raked his scrotum with my fingernails. I thought he was going to faint.

"OOOHHHhhhhh!!! Jesus god I'm so fucking close Vanessa!" he hissed, his whole body gyrating with pleasure.

I gripped his cock tightly and began to vigorously stroke his nylon-clad appendage whilst gently squeezing his scrotum with my pantyhose-gloved hand. I think I might have got to six strokes before my fingers filled with hot sticky seed.

"OOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! I'm coooooommmmmmiiiinnnggg!" he screeched as his cock pulsed and quivered in my fingers, unloading his spend into the silky hose and onto my hand.

I continued to milk him of his seed until his penis began to become flaccid, then I cleaned him up with the come-soaked pantyhose. I stuffed the semen-sodden garment into his suit pocket.

"Here! A present from me. Enjoy it because we are never doing this again!" I turned my back to him and washed my hands.

I dried them with paper towels while Steve put himself away and pulled up his pants. I strutted to the door, unlocked it and stepped outside and walked straight into Mr Harris who was carrying his briefcase and had obviously just arrived at the office.

"Vanessa wait!" Steve Bouvier shot out of the ladies bathroom; only to realise, too late, that the boss was right there.

"My office Mr Bouvier!" Mike Harris said defiantly.

"There better be a damn good reason for this indiscretion!" he snarled.

Steve blushed and looked at the floor. Mr Harris looked at me and surprisingly he beamed a smile at me.

"Still love that suit Vanessa; and the red satin blouse and white nylons set it off a treat!" he smiled at me and walked off to his office.

Steve Bouvier was in Mike Harris' office for nearly an hour and when he came out he went straight to his workstation and didn't bother me for the rest of the day. I felt a little sorry for him; but only a little. The creep had made me masturbate him and he still had the incriminating video of me. By the end of the day I was glad to be going home.

"Plan to work late tomorrow Vanessa," Mike Harris called from his office door.

"Sales strategy conference starting at five. Order in some food and drink. It's going to be long one," he said wearily.

No one liked working back on Fridays but I knew better than to complain. I phoned the catering company we used and organised horsderves, coffee, and sodas for five o'clock on Friday.

"And throw in a case of beer on ice and two bottles of white wine. What the hell it's Friday!" I chuckled into the phone.

Friday -- Panty Pops

Today I wore the last of the three outfits I had bought the previous weekend. It was a navy-blue business suit; very tight fitting so I had to wear a black nylon half-slip under it to stop it chafing my nylons. The skirt was the shortest of all of them and the hem rested a good six inches above my knees when standing and rode up higher when I sat. There was a kick-pleat in the back of the skirt and initially I thought it might be too much and the opening might actually expose my ass. It turned out that the half-slip hid the tops of my thighs but you could still make out the start of the curve of my buttocks if the pleat opened wide. The slip felt so sexy against my sheer hose.

"The boys will love this!" I chuckled to myself as I checked myself out in the mirror.

I was wearing a cerise satin blouse that conveniently matched my lipstick and nailpolish. I even managed to buy a pair of burgundy high-heel pumps to complete the outfit. The heels were four-inches and they took a bit of getting used to. My makeup was very heavy; lots of black mascara and eyeliner, rouged cheeks and smoky eyeshadow. I was wearing two-coat lipstick that left a high sheen on my lips. I accessorised myself with lots of silver jewellery, necklace, bracelets, rings and drop earings that contrasted magnificently with my glossy jet-black, hair which was combed out straight. My bangs rested on my well-defined eyebrows and the nape rested on shoulders.

I debated which pantyhose would look the best with my outfit and decided in the end to go with the Donna Karan Nudes 20 denier pantyhose which looked so magnificent on my long legs.

Once again, panties were not part of my wardrobe.

"You look fucking hot Vanessa Tan!" I said to myself as I made some final adjustments to my attire, sprayed myself liberally with perfume, and headed out the door to work.

Everybody was too busy in the office that day to get up to any shenanigans; preparing for the afternoon sales strategy conference took up everyone's time. I have to admit I was a little disappointed that I didn't attract the usual ensemble of males who had been loitering around my workstation and pestering me all week; although I did receive many favourable glances. We even worked through lunch and by the time five o'clock finally arrived everyone was relieved. We could get the conference over with and enjoy the weekend.

The conference was gruelling but we were done by seven pm. Most of the staff left as soon as possible to get started on their weekend but a few of us stayed to enjoy the chilled beer and wine and finish off the last of the horsderves. Most of the men had discarded their jackets and ties and I hung my jacket over the back of my chair. My satin blouse was tight and did a really good job accentuating my small pert breasts. I noticed that Steve Bouvier kept look at them but that didn't surprise me at all.

Even Janine Munner stayed behind and was helping me drink the white wine. As the only two women remaining, we were the only ones drinking it and Janine was quite tipsy. She was wearing a charcoal business suit with a pencil skirt that clung nicely to her ass. Her ample bosom was enclosed in a white satin blouse and the top buttons had come undone exposing her abundant decolletage. She had started wearing a lot more makeup since the new dress code came into effect and she looked very comely for a woman of her age. She was involved in a deep conversation with one of the young engineers who seemed quite taken the attractive matronly woman.

Janine was quite relaxed, dare I say a little drunk, and she had put her feet up on the conference table as she leaned back in her chair. Her skirt had ridden up her legs exposing her thighs. She was wearing sheer tan sandalfoot pantyhose and black high-heeled sandals. The young engineer seemed perplexed as to whether to stare at her tits or her legs and I smiled at his dilemma.